Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 229   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 2: Rule The World (Cast Evaluation)  (Read 90172 times)
Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Racing through town!

View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: March 01, 2020, 08:05:29 PM »

Doot doot

Waiting for results
Hopefully Enigma will judge tomorrow.

Hello! I'm Spearmint!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 150+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
TFCG4 Info:
Judging applications will open in mid or late December. Player applications will likely follow a few weeks later. Please do not excessively bug me about applications or ask for specific dates.
James
~ Kenton's Creator
Better Than Papa!

stan jubilina (not my fc)

View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: March 02, 2020, 11:19:30 AM »

Masquerade [Mar 02 11:11 AM]:   All judges have submitted their scores for the FC Games

KENTON MADE IT TO THE TOP 32! Hooray
Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
25.7.20 - James holding bubble tea and a sushi plate
10.8.20 - LePete Portrait
31.8.20 - Laurie throwing a pie to Lilith
1.10.20 - periodt lizzy (edit by EndermanTuxedo and Breadstick)
31.8.20 - Laurie throwing a pie to Lilith (again)
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries
2.11.20 - Kenton made it to KCP20!

Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
Towers [Nov 19 11:37 AM]:   maybe DELTA was the one who poisoned Cora /s

((Jubilina is NOT my FC. All credits go to her creator who's participating in AFCT7))
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: March 02, 2020, 12:02:32 PM »

So they have
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: March 02, 2020, 01:11:31 PM »

Azaleah

Kief: This is what I call a good comeback. I love it, just love it. Thank you. 9/10

Enigma: Look, I know you've heard it a million times and it's hard to keep believing, but you should really be more confident in yourself. Seriously, this is one of the best outfits I've seen this round! It's got a great colour scheme, lots of detail, and best of all, literally every single part of the outfit, no matter how small, is super well-thought-out and fits into the outfit perfectly! You're amazing! Keep it up! 9/10

Owen:Yes, thank you for having enough detail in your rags outfit! First off, I really like your inspiration for your clothing choice and it perfectly represents the rags' side. It makes perfect sense altogether and I just wanted to say, believe in yourself because I know you can make it far, Azaleah! 9/10

April: I think this is a pretty good “rags” outfit. I really like the clothing choices you made. The shirt makes perfect sense here, and I also love the jacket and the camping pack. As for the color scheme, it works really well! You get a 9/10
Design:
Chayce

Kief: Decent job here! It's nice to look at and makes sense. Digital watch shouldn't be there. 8.5/10

Enigma: Oh, look, an outfit without dark colours. That means I'm going to bash the colour scheme, right? WRONG. This colour scheme is totally fine. It's really light, true, but that doesn't matter as much because it's got enough contrast between the different colours. Plus, I really like the abundant detail, and the overall 'feel' of the outfit. You look like a rich guy on vacation! 9/10

Owen: Nice, I like how you used fairly bright colours but you did not make it too much of an eyesore. Your reference photo is certainly interesting and I'm really loving the floral vibes. Instead of the watch, I'd prefer if you replaced that with another accessory and make that shade of pink a tiny bit darker. Good job, though! 9/10

April: Chayce: This outfit is a bit on the bright side, but I think you did a nice job with it. The clothing choices are spot on, so great job! The color scheme is nice, but as I already mentioned, it’s a bit on the bright side. You get an 8.5/10
Design:
Jenny

Kief: This is ridiculously good. I love it, really. Nice work! 9.5/10

Enigma: I absolutely love the reference image, but not so much the actual outfit. You've gone for a colour scheme of darker colours paired with bright gold, which, look at my own outfit, is perfectly fine. However, the two darker colours are so similar to each other that your four-colour scheme is almost a three-colour scheme. Besides, there's hardly any detail. You might have gone for a classy understated look, but really this just looks boring. Why not add in some of the brighter whiteish tones from the image?7/10

Owen: What a glamorous reference image and it's the same with your outfit, too! The colour scheme is aesthetically pleasing even though I would've preferred if you added more detail within your outfit to make it look more fancier. Nothing else to say other than good job! 8.5/10

April: This outfit has an amazing color scheme. The dark blue and purple help balance out the salmon and yellow, so you did a nice job there. As for your clothing choices, those are amazing as well. I think you did a great job here. You get a 9/10
Design:
Andrew

Kief: It's just an average to look at okay design with no wow. Meh. 7.5/10

Enigma: Well, this is certainly an original way of interpreting the prompt. While it's true that fast food employees tend to be generally poorer people, any sort of uniform is usually not that interesting to look at, and probably has a horrendous colour scheme. Still, you've managed to make it work fairly well, and I really like some of the details, like the gloves, and everything not quite fitting perfectly. Well done! 8.5/10

Owen: Straight away, I can't really tell that it is ragged although I can tell that this is some sort of employee. I quite like your clothing choices but one major thing is that I really don't like that shade of red, I'd prefer it to be a tad darker. Collectively, this outfit is just average. 7/10

April: Your clothing choices are decent, and the explanation behind it definitely helped me understand what you were trying to do. I don’t really understand the color scheme though. It’s a bit confusing to me, and it definitely caught me by surprise. You get a 7.5/10
Design:
Cristina

Kief: This is lovely. Nice colour scheme, good design, it all looks good to me. I don't rate the hat at all. 9/10

Enigma: I'm... really conflicted about this. On one hand, you do look super-rich, like an actual aristocrat lady or something, which I imagine is hard to pull off so well. On the other hand, however, I'm really not a fan of the colours. Except for the beige and the white, all of the colours are really, really similar, and are all centered around this lavender tone that seems to pervade the entire outfit. You've managed to make a six-colour scheme look like a severely unbalanced three-colour scheme. 7.5/10

Owen: I'd expect you to choose riches in this challenge and this gives me an impression of your previous outfit of the Indian Wedding. The colour scheme is nice and the ring is a pleasing addition although I don't like the lilac being packed together in the centre. It's good but nothing special. 8/10

April: At first glance, I could definitely tell that you chose to do a “riches” outfit, which is a good sign. I think the color scheme is pretty, and I like the fact that you chose to dress up in an Indian outfit even though the prompt didn’t require you to. You definitely redeemed yourself this challenge, so good job! You get a 9/10
Design:
Nadine

Kief: Boring design, fits the brief, white on the bag stands out too much. 6/10

Enigma: Honestly, this one is alright. You've gone for the absolute most generic of all possible interpretations, but at least you've got detail, a decent colour scheme, and you actually put thought into all the little bits of your outfit. That's more than I can say for some of the others. 8/10

Owen: I mean, you fitted the brief although I'd mention the same thing I did to Joey. Colin and Andrew over here actually interpreted it smartly so they'd get more points if their execution was good. It does resemble a "rags" outfit but it is a bit safe. 7/10

April: The physical changes are great for this challenge, and they truly represent a “rags” outfit. I think the overall design of your outfit is pretty good, and the camping pack is a good choice. You get an 8.5/10
Design:
Colin

Kief: Nice idea of literal rags to riches. The design itself is pleasing to look at. Not tremendously exciting, but good. Nice job. 8/10

Enigma: I really like how you've gone for something in between instead of going full on extremely poor or rich. You've somehow pulled it off without just looking, well, normal. You really nailed the 'poor guy starting to turn his life back around' look, and I like the colour scheme and the detail. 9/10

Owen: Firstly, this is an intriguing outfit and I appreciate the fact that you haven't just selected "fully rags", you've made an outfit which is gradually becoming a bit wealthier. The colour scheme, I'm not a huge fan of it but it is executed nicely along with its balance. I can't really find any drawbacks within your outfit although it's not amazing. 8/10

April: Well, this is an interesting outfit, and one that I certainly wasn’t expecting. I think you did a great job imitating the transition from rags to riches. The clothing choices are good, and I liked the fact that you used some old clothes and some nice clothes. The color scheme is also spot-on. Nice work! You get a 9/10
Design:
Joey

Kief: You represent the theme really well but it's got no detail and uneventful to look at. 6/10

Enigma: Look, I know why you didn't put in any detail, but really, this just looks sad. True, the poor don't usually wear jewellery or fancy handbags and the like, but detail doesn't have to be expensive. Having patches on your clothing is detail. Throw in some random mud stains and you've got colour variation, too! It's not that hard! 6.5/10

Owen: I know you're trying to make an outfit based on rags, but you could at least add way more detail like Colin here. The shirt is just so plain and boring. You can't replicate a reference image which has no detail in it whatsoever even though you fit the brief. The colour scheme is boring and just plain. Quite disappointed, really. 6.5/10

April: This is a simple outfit, but I understand why you made it that way. Obviously, the poor wear very simple clothes, so I can’t complain about your outfit being simple. However, there’s a bit too much brown in your color scheme. Everything is some shade of brown except for the pants. You get an 8/10

Azaleah: 36
Chayce: 35
Jenny: 34
Colin: 34
Cristina: 33.5
Andrew: 30.5
Nadine: 29.5
Joey: 27

Which unfortunately means, Joey will entering sudden death against Anthony. Best of luck to the both of you. Prompts will be arriving soon.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 01:36:58 PM by Dakal » Logged
James
~ Kenton's Creator
Better Than Papa!

stan jubilina (not my fc)

View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: March 02, 2020, 01:13:46 PM »

Lucy: oh no! Good luck Anthony and Joey!

KENTON MADE IT TO THE TOP 32! Hooray
Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
25.7.20 - James holding bubble tea and a sushi plate
10.8.20 - LePete Portrait
31.8.20 - Laurie throwing a pie to Lilith
1.10.20 - periodt lizzy (edit by EndermanTuxedo and Breadstick)
31.8.20 - Laurie throwing a pie to Lilith (again)
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries
2.11.20 - Kenton made it to KCP20!

Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
Towers [Nov 19 11:37 AM]:   maybe DELTA was the one who poisoned Cora /s

((Jubilina is NOT my FC. All credits go to her creator who's participating in AFCT7))
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: March 02, 2020, 01:17:48 PM »

Colin passes Joey. Colin is now 9th, Joey is now 10th.

Jenny and Bethany are now tied for 7th.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Olivia did not win the elimination contest

View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: March 02, 2020, 01:20:03 PM »

I still think I'll get eliminated, but I'll give this all I got.

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: March 02, 2020, 01:24:56 PM »

I still think I'll get eliminated, but I'll give this all I got.
I am sure your outfits for this sudden death will bifurcate judges in a good way (I mean should you stay or should you go?). I root for the former.

bye everyone!!!
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Olivia did not win the elimination contest

View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: March 02, 2020, 01:25:56 PM »

Thanks!

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: March 02, 2020, 01:29:28 PM »

Thanks! Also yay I'm tied with queen Cheesy

Good luck Anthony and Joey, it really is a nice pleasure to have you guys here. Smiley

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
-Loth-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: March 02, 2020, 01:33:56 PM »

3rd place not bad specially compared to last challenge xd

Btw Cristina and Andrew's critiques from Enigma are the same.

Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: March 02, 2020, 01:37:11 PM »

3rd place not bad specially compared to last challenge xd

Btw Cristina and Andrew's critiques from Enigma are the same.
and i opp

You're 5th now
Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: March 02, 2020, 01:39:35 PM »

Wow!

My scores are getting higher, while I think they should be getting lower tbh

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: March 02, 2020, 02:26:50 PM »

Brother E: Welp...I'm not surprised for some reason.
Good luck Ziggly Boom Boom. May the best outfit win. Wink

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
-Loth-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: March 02, 2020, 02:28:56 PM »

and i opp

You're 5th now
Actually can we change it back?

As long as I'm safe, I take it.

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 229   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.