Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 229   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 2: Rule The World (Cast Evaluation)  (Read 65739 times)
LightningStrike
951 for BTP
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: January 11, 2020, 10:33:53 AM »

This artwork is fantastic!

You'd better watch out! I am coming after you whoever you are ~ Chris
Sienna and Cameo for Next Chefs!
Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Being a perfectionist is getting em all or nothing. If it's nothing close to perfection, it doesn't deserve another thought.
I'll never remove this from my signature:
Dear forumers,
Since everyone knows that losing just because someone is more popular than you is painful, please, try to be as much fair playing people as you can. It's important for someone who really deserves it to win and not for someone who is either over-rated or persona-esque.
Thank you!
Links:
Vote for the pals of mine you want to make it in this year's KCP: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68951.0
Check out my Q&A topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates:
Check out my Roleplay, the one and only: "The FC Games: Hall Of Fame": http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49494.0
For those who want to test their FC making skills and give their outfit a second chance here's "TFCG - Outfit Evolution": http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64339.0
Chris' Outfits:
C01: Traveler (32/40 - Safe)
C02: Dubstep DJ (35/40 - Immunity)
C04: Moroccan Shopaholic - Lamps (33/40 - Lost)
C05: Environmentalist Bookworm (31/40 - Safe)
C06: Contemporary Harry Bingham (37.5/40 - Safe)
C07: Chugach Visitor (34.5/40 - Lost)
C08: Dog Musher (31.5/40 - Safe)
C09: Lopevi Influencer (36/40 - Immunity)
C11: Radjah Shelduckling (29.5/40 - Immunity)
C13: Thai Fest Tourist - Chinese New Year (32/40 - Immunity)
C15: Qatari Petroleum Businessman (36.5/40 - Safe)
C16: New Osiris (35/40 - Immunity)
Life Lessons Learned Here:
1. No matter how much you've changed, for some people (haters) you'll always be the same.
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!""You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
cancelling my vacation to Calypso Island
Lamo in Spanish means "I lick"
Ianiant [Apr 19 03:47 AM]:   @Mercury Hod does not exist.
I wanna move to Gay City
CeruleaM [May 02 10:43 AM]: i drive a chevrolet movie theater
CeruleaM [May 09 07:55 AM]: egg + water + lemon juice + weird dirt stuff = natural and long-lasting hair dye
TIME TO MAKE A DEVIL FC  Evil Grin
Ok. You do you
Lyric Of The Day:
I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Sienna for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: January 11, 2020, 04:59:30 PM »

I hope I get ruler of something just so Colin will have a drawing like that

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: January 11, 2020, 05:05:46 PM »

I hope I get ruler of something just so Colin will have a drawing like that
Same for me. I would love to see Nadine drawn like that!

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
This post was made by the Emmlette gang
Kyles are dudes who punch drywall and drink tons of Monster energy drinks lol
i sure hope i don't get hit by a car ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯
this topic is so mentally excruciating to read
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr
Cuong10283 [Apr 16 06:47 PM]:   What the f Smiley?

Stan Loona [May 22 05:56 PM]:   Fizzo Lips

Hermes [Jul 11 05:38 PM]:   That's the number of croissants I can stuff in Kookie's mouth!

Overbord [Jul 21 05:11 PM]:   my favorite shape of the alphabet is ocelots

Canyon [Jul 24 05:43 PM]:   Woof woof

Kookie [Aug 10 12:13 PM]:   What the heck is Spongeboymebob supposed to even mean?
Hermes [Aug 10 12:14 PM]:   Maybe he's SpongeBob having a stroke?
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: January 11, 2020, 05:52:51 PM »

Are we just waiting on Enigma?

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
People viewing my profile:
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: January 12, 2020, 01:26:48 AM »

Yes

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: January 12, 2020, 07:22:27 AM »

Lucy

Kief: I like the unique idea of the rollerskating. The colour scheme is nice but I don't think the bottoms blend in all too nicely with the top. It's okay. 6/10

Enigma: Okay, so your lucky charm is skating, and it's definitely visible in your outfit. I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the fact that nearly every single part of your outfit is purple. Different shades of purple, but still purple. Pay attention when choosing your colour scheme, it really makes a big difference. 5/10

Owen: Your lucky charm is skating your outfit certainly looks like a skater. You've used your original color scheme but my only suggestion would be to change the pants and alongside that, you could tweak some bits and bobs. It's also nice hearing about your love of skating but here's your 8/10

April: I like how you went for a rather unconventional lucky charm rather than more common choices. Your outfit looks great as well. The purple, green, and yellow go really well together. I would have liked to see some more green in the outfit since the purple seems to be slightly overbearing. You get a 9/10
Design:
Xania

Kief: Well first of all you have not told us what your charm is so I don't know what I'm judging. The designs okay, pretty basic, nothing special. You really need to start explaining your work, do you even listen to our critiques? 5/10

Enigma: You went for a fairly standard design here, but executed it well enough. The main problem I have here is with what you chose as the centerpiece of it. Why do you consider maple leaves a lucky charm? I couldn't find anything about maple leaves being any sort of symbol other than for Canada, and you didn't include any explanation. Please, explain your work! 6/10

Owen: Xania, you chose the Lucky Charm outfit which is the easiest interpretation you can really do during this challenge. This outfit and design remind me of St. Paddy's Day which is a good sign. I just worry if this outfit might be too safe or not. 7/10

April: My biggest question here is: what is your lucky charm? You provided no description, so I have no idea what you are trying to do here. Despite this, you did a decent job with the colors and clothing choices, so I’ll be giving you a 7/10
Design:
Ariana

Plenty of opportunities, no excuse really...

Bethany

Kief: The idea is nice and I like that, but it feels slightly safe to me. Just get a good FC of yours a more or less copy their outfit. It's okay, colour scheme a bit of an eyesore but not terrible. Fairly average really. 6/10

Enigma: I have to admit, I definitely see Rachel's influence in this outfit. Since you based the outfit on her, that is a good thing in this case. The scarf, hat and magenta are present as well, which, by the way, actually improve the outfit a lot. The scarf adds a lot of detail, and the magenta and white are a huge addition to what is otherwise a very simple colour scheme. (No offense, Rachel, but it's true.) All in all, you made it very personal, and did so very well. 9/10

Owen: I like how your inspiration has gone partially with Rachel as she was one of the contestants in FC Games! The outfit is great quality but on the other hand, some tweaks could be added such as the hair color and others. 8/10

April: This is a great outfit! You did a nice job impersonating Rachel’s outfit without fully copying it, and the addition of the scarf was a good idea. Overall, the colors look excellent, and I feel that this is one of the best outfits I’ve seen in this challenge so far. You get a 9/10
Design:
Liam

Kief: Well the clover is certainly frequent in your design. I like the duller colours here, it makes them easier to look at. The colour scheme is good. Slightly simple and safe but okay. 7/10

Enigma: A very standard choice of charm, but actually a really original way to include it. Instead of some form of leprechaun outfit, you went for a stylish modern look, which nonetheless still features the charm prominently. Enough variety in colours, enough detail and a coherent design, I'd say overall you've done quite well indeed! 9/10

Owen: To kick things off, I think you've just wore a casual outfit and added clover symbols on it. The clovers are the only addition which feel Irish and I wish you did more to make it more Irish. Plus, some people did it about their luck but you're one of the few who just do about lucky clovers. Overall, it could be too safe. 6/10

April: You did a really nice job with this outfit. The colors are great, and you made excellent clothing choices. I also love the shoes you chose. However, I think that you should have made the clovers on the jacket black since I don’t think the green clovers go well with the beige jacket. Despite this, you did a great job, so you get a 9/10
Design:
Andrew

Kief: I like the story that goes with it. I think it's a genius design really. An actual story and luck charm which is appreciated. The colour scheme is pretty unoriginal but it works and the design is good so I can put that aside. I'm glad you used the short tie. Good work! 8/10

Enigma: Well, that certainly was an interesting story. I had no idea you were once a bodyguard! However, your outfit actually looks rather lackluster, due to the simple three-colour scheme and the out-of-place sports shoes. The idea was great, but the execution needs a bit more work. 7/10

Owen: First off, Andrew, I'd like to say your story behind this outfit is very inspirational and I really like your link with Mayor Mallow. The design is absolutely top-notch and my only nit-pick would be to change the feather's colour to white and add more of that brown, the brown at the bottom of the shoes. 8/10

April: I like the fact that you used two bright colors to balance out the brown seen on the jacket, hat, and shoes. I also think you did a good job choosing the jacket and the shirt. Those go well together. However, I do think that the watch (and perhaps the tie) is unnecessary. It seems out of place in this outfit. You get an 8/10
Design:
Drake

Kief: I like your theme here, it's quite original! Merging the two holidays is certainly bold and I think in a way it works. I certainly like it. Pretty basic in terms of execution but I just love the idea so marks for that. Yeah Smiley 7/10

Enigma: Would you believe it if I said you were the only one who thought to use lucky cats in their outfit? Of course you would, you can see all the others at this point. Your colour scheme consists of three bright and vibrant colours, which normally would be a turnoff, but in your case it kind of works. Plenty of detail, and a surprisingly original theme. Well done! 8/10

Owen: First of all, I think it might be too all over the place with merging Lucky Lucky Matsuri and St. Paddy's Day. I think it'd be best if you just stuck with one and the design is fine along with the colour scheme but it wouldn't WOW me. So yeah, I think it'd be best if you just chose one, that's all there is to it, really. 7/10

April: You had an interesting idea to mix St. Paddy’s Day and Lucky Lucky Matsuri, and I think you did a fairly decent job with it. The colors are well-placed. However, I think you may have played it a bit too safe here. I don’t see anything that really stands out to me in your outfit. You get an  8/10
Design:
Lena

Kief: I can't lie, I really like it. The idea is brilliant with the theme I think you've done a great job. The plain colours are a slight issue but I'm not going to complain so much. It's good, thank you. 7/10

Enigma: I just love how many different cultures we have here in The FC Games! I never expected Lunar New Year to show up, and I'm glad you didn't just go for clovers like so many others did. Again, a colour scheme of three vibrant colours, but again, it kind of works well here. Plenty of detail, and a unique theme! Well done! 8/10

Owen: The red and yellow in your outfit begins to distract me and I think it's too overloaded with those colors. It'd be improved if you added a white or a black more within the outfit to balance the colors out. The hat could also have been changed. The effort's good but overall, it's average. 6/10

April: I like how you added black in the shoes and pink in the purse to add a nice contrast from the red and yellow that dominates the rest of the outfit. However, although the purse looks nice, I don’t think it was necessary for this outfit. I think the outfit would have looked nicer without it. You get an 8/10
Design:
Fleur

Kief: I really like this. I love the conflicting colours with the black and all the colours and the dots and the themes. I just love it, I think it's really good! 9/10

Enigma: Whoa! So many colours! I would say you've got too many, since you're using a wildly diverse 5-colour scheme, but looking at your outfit it actually works very well. It's like an explosion of colour is waiting just underneath the surface, ready to burst out. Plenty of detail as well. Well done! 9/10

Owen: Fuzzy dice is an interesting one! Your outfit is magnificent but I think the colors here are the main problem. The color scheme is okay - I wish different shades of orange, pink and green were chosen. Furthermore, you should balance the colors more within your outfit. 7/10

April: You did a good job adding the fuzzy element to the jacket collar and the shoes. I also like that the jacket and the shoes are mainly black, which helps balance the bright green, pink, and orange. However, my biggest problem here is the skirt. The orange stands out from the rest of the outfit. I think you should have used the orange in other minor places in the outfit rather than using it as one of the main colors. You get a 7/10
Design:
Anthony

Kief: I get the merger of the two things. Execution pretty simple, not really exciting or interesting. The blue a green clash a bit in the jacket. It's okay I suppose. Basic. 6/10

Enigma: Bringing the Colts into this was certainly an original idea, but you've barely got any detail in your outfit, not to mention the three-colour scheme. This outfit looks flat out uninteresting, compared to what I'm used to seeing here. 6/10

Owen: I like your outfit here, the color scheme might be a bit too safe but I quite enjoy your idea of merging two concepts. It might be a bit safe in the FC Games but your execution within the outfit is decent. 7/10

April: I like that you combined the luck of the Irish with the colors of the Colts. Even though the colors are fairly bright, you did a nice job balancing them to make the outfit look good. However, I don’t think it would hurt to add a darker color somewhere. You get an 8/10
Design:
Leila

Kief: It's a really nice design. You have clearly thought about your luck charm here. The clothes don't make much sense to me but they look nice so hey. The heart on the sleeve is a nice touch. 8/10

Enigma: I had no idea that there was such a thing as a nazar until I saw yours. Full marks for originality, at the very least. Your colour scheme is just varied enough, and there's enough detail, but the design of the outfit is a bit too down-to-earth and normal for something as mystical as an amulet to ward off the evil eye, in my opinion. Nonetheless, well done on choosing something so unique. 8/10

Owen: Leila, this idea is very creative and original and the color scheme is also executed very nicely.  I think some clothing could be replaced such as the shoes and maybe some colour-switching with the skirt. Other than that, the effort you've put into this is quite superb! 8/10

April: The color scheme you chose is pretty, and it works really well. My favorite parts of your outfit are the hijab, skirt, and shoes. However, I don’t think that the jacket looks good on this outfit. It seems a bit out of place, and I think you should have gone for something a bit simpler. You get an 8/10
Design:
Joey

Kief: Nawr well this design is really nice, isn't it! I love it so much!  The color scheme is so strong and it works so well with the luck charm. A safe idea, but a brilliant execution! Well done! 9/10

Enigma: Well done! I really like the colour scheme here, the gold really makes the overall muted tone work here. There's also plenty of clover-shaped details, and the differently coloured pants make for just enough colour variety to not have a simple three-colour scheme. Very good! 9/10

Owen: Woah, Joey, this is probably your best outfit yet! The lucky charm theme was expected but the execution of it is exceptional! The colour scheme works so well with your outfit and each of your accessories are great! Except the arm warmers sticking out of the sleeves, I think something else could be replaced by that. 9/10

April: You did a nice job with this outfit, and I definitely think that it looks Irish. I also like the color scheme that you chose. The green, yellow, and the different shades of brown all work well to create an outfit that looks Irish. You get a 9/10
Design:

Joey: 36
Bethany: 32
Fleur: 32
Leila: 32
Liam: 31
Andrew: 31
Drake: 30
Lena: 29
Lucy: 28
Anthony: 27
Xania: 25
Ariana: 0

Ariana, this means sudden death awaits you. The rest of you will join our other safe people and join them on the flight to... Iceland!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 07:37:49 AM by Kiefer Masala » Logged

Goodbye!
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

★ LePete for PNC20! ★

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: January 12, 2020, 07:24:47 AM »

This challenge was a bit meh for Lucy, I hope I'll do better next time smh

Also I think Joey has 36 points and not 24 Wink

Tohru and LePete for PNCT20 winners ★
AKARI STAY AWAY FROM THIS CONTEST OKAYHHH Evil
Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

2019:
28.9.19 - James holding a firework
29.9.19 - James with a cookie sundae
2.10.19- Halloween scene
1.11.19 - James in Papa Louie 2
15.11.19 - James dressed as a cowboy
22.11.19 - Taylor Portrait
8.12.19 - James on a bench
18.12.19 - Merry Christmas! (James in Christmas backdrop)
26.12.19 - Lucy is ready for the FC games 2!
30.12.19 - Hello 2020! (James in fireworks backdrop)
2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
25.7.20 - James holding bubble tea and a sushi plate
10.8.20 - LePete Portrait
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I don't know
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I just know that this is getting in my signature
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
LightningStrike
951 for BTP
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: January 12, 2020, 07:31:23 AM »

Joey: 9+9+9+9=36 (not 34)

btw, it's Bethany, not Rachel

Being a perfectionist is getting em all or nothing. If it's nothing close to perfection, it doesn't deserve another thought.
Dear forumers,
Since everyone knows that losing just because someone is more popular than you is painful, please, try to be as much fair playing people as you can. It's important for someone who really deserves it to win and not for someone who is either over-rated or persona-esque.
Thank you!
Links:
Vote for the pals of mine you want to make it in this year's KCP: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68951.0
Check out my Roleplay, the one and only: "The FC Games: Hall Of Fame": http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49494.0
For those who want to test their FC making skills and give their outfit a second chance here's "TFCG - Outfit Evolution": http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64339.0
Chris' Outfits:
1. No matter how much you've changed, for some people (haters) you'll always be the same.
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!""You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
I wanna move to Gay City
CeruleaM [May 09 07:55 AM]: egg + water + lemon juice + weird dirt stuff = natural and long-lasting hair dye
Ok. You do you
Lyric Of The Day:
LightningStrike
951 for BTP
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: January 12, 2020, 07:36:34 AM »

Bethany: Yay, I am going to Iceland!!! Once again, I am in a huge dilemma (trilemma, actually). Should I dye my hair ice blonde, white or blue? Also, should I have a lighter or a darker tan for the perfect contrast?

Dear forumers,
Thank you!
Links:
Chris' Outfits:
Hilarious Quotes:
I wanna move to Gay City
Ok. You do you
Lyric Of The Day:
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: January 12, 2020, 07:36:49 AM »

Ik, I'm tired

Goodbye!
Carmaban
Restaurant Legend

Ariana will competenting to KCP 2020 :)

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: January 12, 2020, 07:43:16 AM »

Ariana: I'm considerring to withdraw from FC games, but I will do as the best that I can. Ireland was not my location, that I know. Sudden death will be stronger than other challenges. If I won Sudden death, Iceland wold be easier than Ireland
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 07:58:11 AM by Carmaban » Logged

Long Signature:
My Friends:
Tamatim
Matt
Flipline_Tony
Lola~Mola
Peach~Tea
TheLionKing
Rocky.Road
Sanae
bord
Luigi
Lilith
Sanae
Santa999
Abalao
Baymax
Baymax Tetra
Thorton
GigzaPizza
Śliwcia (new)

My Charts:
MatiN > basebonion > MatiN > Reporter Tomatoe  > MatiN (Current) > Cat and MatiN (Next my Name)

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can  
/▌take over Flipline!
/ \

My Names, and names who I want:
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
LightningStrike
951 for BTP
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: January 12, 2020, 07:45:53 AM »

: I'm considerring to withdraw from FC games, but I will do as the best that I can. Ireland was not my location, that I know. Sudden death will be stronger than other challenges. If I won Sudden death, Iceland wold be easier than Ireland
Bethany: You've got this, Ariana!

Dear forumers,
Thank you!
Links:
Chris' Outfits:
Hilarious Quotes:
I wanna move to Gay City
Ok. You do you
Lyric Of The Day:
Super Boomen
Starlight Boy
Restaurant Star

K-boom!

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: January 12, 2020, 08:32:45 AM »

God, I made the outfit of this challenge in a hurry! I can't believe I took 30!

K-Booooooooooooom
Soul Survivor
Winner at War
Papa's Assistant

I’ll break the eighth place curse!

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: January 12, 2020, 08:35:49 AM »

Ariana: I'm considerring to withdraw from FC games, but I will do as the best that I can. Ireland was not my location, that I know. Sudden death will be stronger than other challenges. If I won Sudden death, Iceland wold be easier than Ireland

No! We love you here!

Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: January 12, 2020, 08:44:40 AM »

Yes I'm aware I misspelled "Our"

Enigma: This is my prompt, good luck!
Spoiler:

Owen: Best of luck all!
Spoiler:
Steampunk

April: Here's mine!
Spoiler:

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR THREE DESIGNS ASAP, MAXIMUM 48 HOURS

Goodbye!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 229   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.