Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 229   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 2: Rule The World (Cast Evaluation)  (Read 73635 times)
Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: January 09, 2020, 06:24:19 AM »

Same Crying Laughing
Alright, cool! Smiley Did everyone submit?
I don't think so, but I'll have to double check.

Long Signature:
Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Carmaban
Restaurant Legend

Ariana will competenting to KCP 2020 :)

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 09, 2020, 07:42:41 AM »

Finally submit

Long Signature:
My Friends:
Tamatim
Matt
Flipline_Tony
Lola~Mola
Peach~Tea
TheLionKing
Rocky.Road
Sanae
bord
Luigi
Lilith
Sanae
Santa999
Abalao
Baymax
Baymax Tetra
Thorton
GigzaPizza
Śliwcia (new)

My Charts:
MatiN > basebonion > MatiN > Reporter Tomatoe  > MatiN (Current) > Cat and MatiN (Next my Name)

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can  
/▌take over Flipline!
/ \

My Names, and names who I want:
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
Soul Survivor
Winner at War
Papa's Assistant

I’ll break the eighth place curse!

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 09, 2020, 02:59:23 PM »

Well idk about y’all, but the time is over here

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 09, 2020, 03:29:09 PM »

Well, I sent my judgements. I'm not the one holding everything up this time!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 09, 2020, 03:38:09 PM »

It's pretty late for Kief so we're probably getting results tomorrow

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 09, 2020, 03:43:43 PM »

I've been really busy today, so I guess I'm the one holding you all up (although Kief said he would be busy as well).

Luckily for you, I'm currently judging the final outfit.

Long Signature:
Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Toph
Restaurant Legend

Seriously y’all, stan Max

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 09, 2020, 04:31:56 PM »

Yay

Please Read:
Look, instead of making the world a worse place, can we all just be a little bit better? Respect others and treat them how you would like to be treated.
Ridiculous Quotes That I Like:
I like PP but that’s your opinion
Some wacky bloop be goin down on Sesame Street
I use CeruleaM to defeat the CeruleaM
I mean we have fruit but fruit sucks bleep so he could have cigars and brandy instead
Here's a tissue for your precious droplets
From what I know, they don't drive toilets in England
Update: I have seen Pregnant Wally

TotallyNotAvy [Mar 09 08:24 PM]:   if god exists i will fight them

Jacobarmada [Apr 02 07:34 PM]:   Boomer got stuck on a cone

Canyon [Jul 29 08:01 PM]:   @CM Pretty good. We're talking about Elle and capitalist pigs.

Hermes [Jul 22 08:03 PM]:   I have decided that I am British. Mummy.
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:04 PM]:   @Hermes *mommy

Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   Very organic
Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   freshy
Spumoni [May 01 07:16 AM]:   like squash

Hermes [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
CalaMity [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Sag [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Carmaban
Restaurant Legend

Ariana will competenting to KCP 2020 :)

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 10, 2020, 06:34:29 AM »

Ariana: Can't wait for results

Long Signature:
My Friends:
Tamatim
Matt
Flipline_Tony
Lola~Mola
Peach~Tea
TheLionKing
Rocky.Road
Sanae
bord
Luigi
Lilith
Sanae
Santa999
Abalao
Baymax
Baymax Tetra
Thorton
GigzaPizza
Śliwcia (new)

My Charts:
MatiN > basebonion > MatiN > Reporter Tomatoe  > MatiN (Current) > Cat and MatiN (Next my Name)

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can  
/▌take over Flipline!
/ \

My Names, and names who I want:
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 10, 2020, 08:33:33 AM »

Just a disclaimer, if you had an issue with the challenge and you weren't sure what I meant by Irish farmer, you should've said something...

Azaleah

Kief: Lol I love the potato colour scheme here. The design is really well thought out and detailed and it all blends well together. The boots are an interesting choice here. I also like the hat. It falls flat with the fact first it needs a jacket and those hockey gloves stick out like a saw thumb. Nice job, anyway. 8/10

Enigma: Like you said, your outfit is mostly brown. Nearly all brown, in fact. I know that farmer outfits typically contain a lot of brown, but even so, this is excessive. It's a nice enough outfit otherwise, but the colour scheme really needs work. 7/10

Owen: Hi, Azaleah! Your outfit and colour scheme is absolutely gorgeous firstly and I really like those gloves and the variety of accessories you have added. Again, I feel there's something wrong but overall, you've done an exceptional job! 9/10

April: You did a good job making your outfit represent potatoes. Your outfit is mostly brown, which is obviously the color of potatoes, but you did a good job balancing that out with the green. I think you did a good job here, so you get a 9/10
Design:
Lucy

Kief: As I've critiqued you before, it's a sweet design. The chequered design, overalls and boots work well together. My issue is it's an Irish farm, in the middle of winter... This ain't Texas Mid-Summer, just something to think about. 7/10

Enigma: I see you went with a standard farmer look, and while you've pulled that off admirably, with plenty of detail and just enough variety in colours, the prompt was to create a farmer outfit that was specifically Irish, and I can't see that in your outfit. It would have been a great outfit if the prompt was to create a generic farmer outfit, but it's not. Always read carefully what the prompt is. 7/10

Owen: Hi, there, Lucy. The challenge this time was for you to dress up as an Irish Farmer. You certainly look like a farmer but it does not look like an Irish Farmer in which means you have not completely followed the brief. Your outfit and colour scheme is good but it's not giving me those Ireland vibes like how I wished to see. 6/10

April: I like your choice of the overalls, gloves, and shoes. Those definitely are clothing items that would be seen on a typical farmer. However, I’m not really getting an Irish vibe from this. Your outfit looks like a normal farmer rather than an Irish one. I’m also not a big fan of the skirt, since that is not something that would be found on a farmer. You get a  7/10
Design:
Xania

Kief: You've got a basic outfit, changed the shirt and shoes to the same colour and job done. No no no. You've hardly tried here that it's almost embarrassing. I'm sorry, but you need to try harder than this. The only reason you're getting a point is because you submitted but I'm not impressed with this whatsoever. Don't let this be a reason to give up, but rather, inspire further progress. 1/10

Enigma: This is really simple. Really, really simple. So simple I can hardly make out whether you're a farmer or a lumberjack, and you look more Canadian than Irish. Besides, your outfit is almost entirely brown, which further adds to the jarring simplicity of this outfit. Make an effort, please! 4/10

Owen:Hi, Xania. Looking at your outfit, you've made me confused. Your outfit is too plain. I mean, you're in the FC Games, right? To be honest, this outfit is not really acceptable. It just looks like a casual outfit in brown that has just been rushed. 3/10

April: Your first outfit was better. Although your outfit looks fine, it’s way too simple and it doesn’t meet any of the criteria. Firstly, your outfit doesn’t look like a farmer at all. Secondly, I don’t understand how this outfit is supposed to be Irish. I see no traditional colors or patterns here. You get a 3/10
Design:
Ariana

Kief: I'm sorry, but this is a mess that makes 0 sense. Nothing adds up, nothing is right, nothing... I mean, I'm bamboozled. I don't know what to say... or think. Nothing here is a farmer, nothing here is Irish. Try harder. I can't believe I'm doing this again. Same with Xania, let this be motivation to perform better. Please. 1/10

Enigma: Again with the yellow! And a two-colour scheme, with an incoherent mish-mash of an outfit! Why on earth did you think 'Irish Farmer' means 'dress like a bumblebee'? You don't look remotely Irish, or like a farmer, or even remotely good! This is just nonsense! 2/10

Owen: Hi, Ariana! Again, your color scheme looks like a mess. Yellow, blue and black? Tell me, how does that represent Ireland or farming? It doesn't that's why and your design is meh. You're one of the few who need to step up since you ARE in the FC Games. 3/10

April: I’m not sure what this outfit is supposed to be. It’s definitely not Irish, and it’s not a farmer either. Your choice of colors isn’t very good, and the patterns on the shirt and pants contrast with each other. I think you could have done a lot more. You get a 3/10
Design:
Chayce

Kief: I love this top to bottom! It really fits the brief, you've done research, explained it and provided a reference. Everything looks crisp and colours blend well here. Maybe you're shoes aren't the best but that's not a massive issue! Great job! 9/10

Enigma: Looking at your reference image, everything technically lines up, but if I just look at your outfit without the reference, I can't even tell that it's a farmer, let alone an Irish one. It's also a riot of at least 7 or 8 different colours, with no coherent colour scheme whatsoever. Always make sure your outfit fits the brief as well as fitting your reference. 6/10

Owen: Nice to see you again, Chayce, I really like your idea of replicating a fictional character from an Irish folktale, which I have to say, is quite creative. Your design and colours certainly looks like your reference photo, which helps since you gave us that. Possibly, some tweaks could be included within your outfit but other than that, you earned a good score!  8/10

April: I like the fact that although you used traditional Irish colors, you added some other colors in there as well. Your hat choice is also definitely very Irish, so nice job on that. Overall, I definitely think your outfit was both Irish and that of a farmer. You get a 9/10
Design:
Bethany

Kief: I can appreciate the twist and the fashion statement here but you've strayed so far the original brief it makes no sense. The jacket seems so totally lost. It just makes little sense. The design itself is lovely, but it hardly matches the brief at all. Try not to read too much into it. This is really generous. 6/10

Enigma: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what have you done here? How in the whole wide world is this supposed to be a farmer? You look like you belong more in a circus than on a farm, and the connection with Ireland is nowhere to be found. You took a huge risk here, and sadly, it didn't pay off. Better luck next time. 4/10

Owen: Hey, Bethany! First and foremost, I feel like you have merged too many ideas in your outfit. An Irish farmer mixed with a leprechaun and traditional Irish clothing? The design is okay but overall, it just doesn't work, I'm afraid. Because you tried to take a colossal risk, it doesn't look like an Irish farmer now. I'm sorry, Bethany but here's your 5/10

April: I like how you based your outfit off of a leprechaun. That was a creative idea. However, the jacket is a problem for me. It overwhelms all the other parts of the outfit. I’m also a bit confused about the shoes you chose, since they don’t really seem like something that a farmer would wear. You get a 6/10
Design:
Liam

Kief: The design makes sorta some sense but it almost feels thrown together with clothes you think fit with no real thought process. The colours don't blend and make little sense. The boots stand out too much. There's a lot you could do to improve. 6/10

Enigma: Don't get me wrong, Liam, your outfit is nice. A good colour scheme, enough detail and a coherent design. However, I'm not getting any Ireland vibes or farmer vibes from it. It just looks like a generic winter outfit that has nothing whatsoever to do with the prompt. 6/10

Owen: Hey, Liam! In my opinion, it looks more cowboy-like and winter-like more than Irish farmer-like but your design is still nice along with your color scheme, I just wished if you followed the brief more. 6/10

April: I think you must have confused Ireland for Iceland, because your outfit is very winter-like. I’m not seeing anything on your outfit related to Ireland. You did meet the farmer criteria somewhat well because of the shoes and gloves, but that’s not enough. You get a 6/10
Design:
Destiny

Kief: I like the approach to the challenge. It does have differences to the general vibe from the entries. You've certainly put thought into the design. The colour scheme is intriguing to me but actually makes sense when explained. Maybe more gardeny than farmer but it's nice. I like it. 8/10

Enigma: Starting off strong, I see! Beautiful clothing, good colour scheme and plenty of detail, as I like to see. However, I'm only giving you a 7/10. Sounds strange, but hear me out. While your outfit certainly is beautiful, it's not very farmer-like, or very Irish for that matter. Hence why I'm not giving you the best of scores here. However, now I know I can expect some great things from you in the future. Welcome to the team, Destiny! 7/10

Owen: Hey, Destiny! Welcome to the FC Games! Now, for your first task, I see that you have done well. Your outfit seems similar to Cristina's and your color scheme is absolutely gorgeous. Everything you've done within the design is perfect but I want some more of those Irish and Farmer vibes which would give you an amazing score but you already have some so here's your 8/10

April: You did a great job of creating an outfit that was both Irish and that of a farmer. The colors and clothing choices are very good. However, I think the bright color of the hat makes it stand out from the rest of the outfit. Despite that, you did a good job, so you get an 8/10
Design:
Jenny

Kief: It's pretty decent. Slightly predictable, with just the typical flag colour scheme. I don't really think it fits the brief all that spectacularly, it looks more like a summer gardener. You choose nice shades at least. The Irish belt was a nice touch. 7/10

Enigma: First of all, I think this looks more like a gardener than a farmer, but that is just splitting hairs. I see you've taken my advice and actually used a well-balanced colour scheme here, which is a huge improvement. The recurring pattern of clovers in your outfit is a nice touch, and does a lot to sell the Irishness of the outfit. It also adds a lot of detail, making the outfit much more interesting to look at. Great job! 9/10

Owen: Greetings, Jenny. You've included clovers in your outfit which is really smart and I love that addition. It fits the farm theme and the Ireland theme which is brilliant! One suggestion I would say would be to just add a bit more of that sort of beige colour. But you've done amazingly well so here's your 9/10

April: I like how you incorporated the clover into your outfit with both the shirt and the belt. That was a smart choice. I also like the fact that you used traditional Irish colors while also imitating a farmer with the overalls, gloves, and shoes. The hat you chose is definitely an interesting one that I wouldn’t have thought to use...but it works really well! You get a 9/10
Design:
Amber

Kief: I like the thought that's gone into it and you're added twist. It is definitely an olden time farmer vibe, but I don't think the jacket really works well in the design, it looks like something out of Oliver Twist than farming. A nice effort here. 8/10

Enigma: I love how historically accurate you've made this one, and I love the amount of detail you've put into it. The colour scheme is maybe a bit simple, but works well enough for this outfit. As far as I know, you're the first one who's straight up gone for a historical outfit this round, and you pulled it off well! 8/10

Owen: Hello there, Amber, your Ireland Farmer outfit is great and the fact you have inserted a color scheme from an Irish location gives me those Ireland vibes and it's excellent of how you merged them together. On the other hand, I feel like there's something wrong but I can't put my finger on it. Other than that, it's not something that would completely WOW me but it's a good effort. 8/10

April: Firstly, let me say that I love this color scheme! It looks really nice, just like the image of the castle room you provided. I like the worn-out jacket as well since it shows the wear and tear that it experiences during the day. However, I do think you could have chosen better shoes. The ones you chose don’t seem to go well with the rest of the outfit. You get a 9/10
Design:
Andrew

Kief: You've used a pretty nice and interesting colour scheme here. I can see how the touch of the green was very much needed. This says to me a stylish farmer a lot more than most of the other entries. A nice entry, might be a bit cold. Bold statement to say the hats there for the sun, in Ireland lmao. 8/10

Enigma: The outfit itself is great, and it does look sort of like a farmer. However, despite the green accents you added to it, the colour scheme still looks dull and bland, with most of the colours being subdued, bleak tones. Moreover, the outfit does not look Irish in the slightest. I'm sorry. 7/10

Owen: Hello, Andrew, now, your colour scheme looks great and unique which is a good start. Possibly, the shirt and the jacket could be changed to give more of those Ireland farmer vibes. Your potato farmer idea is an original idea and you've created and executed a decent outfit. 7/10

April: You did a good job imitating a potato farmer, both with the clothing choices and the colors. The green you added to the outfit was definitely a wise choice, and it lightened things up. However, I think you should’ve added some orange somewhere because I don’t feel that the trace of green is enough to classify as Irish. You get an 8/10
Design:

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 10, 2020, 08:33:49 AM »

Cristina

Kief: You look like a farmer's wife here which I can't criticize really. I like the colour scheme, it's okay, maybe a touch of bright colour?.The clothes give farmer vibes. Pretty much the same to everyone else, it's a bit cold so maybe a bigger jacket. A nice job. 8/10

Enigma: The colour scheme contains a lot of desaturated grayish colours, making the outfit look quite old, which I guess is what you were going for since you made a historical outfit. It looks very, very nice, might I add. Plenty of detail, an original idea and a really fitting colour scheme, but most importantly, everything, down to the tiniest accessories, fits in perfectly with the theme of the outfit. 9/10

Owen: Hey, Cristina, I like your outfit since it has a lot of detail within it and each of your accessories is perfect in your outfit. Your colour schemes and choice of clothing is great and you've done amazingly! 9/10

April: Your outfit looks great, and the colors work very well together. The shirt, jacket, and skirt go very well together. However, I would have liked to see more traditional Irish colors, since this outfit doesn’t seem too Irish. You get an 8/10
Design:
Drake

Kief: It's okay. It's pretty plain and simple. The hat, the overalls, I suppose it's good. It's pretty boring but it's not awful. Meh. 6/10

Enigma: Okay, I can see how you've ended up with this design. The problem I have with this round's scores is that nearly everyone has pretty much the same outfit, so there's not much I can base my scores on without giving everyone the same exact score. You've used a three-colour scheme here, but that's actually okay because the colours complement each other so well. There's enough detail as well. All in all, a decent outfit. 8/10

Owen: Hey, Drake, your outfit is definitely giving me those Irish farmer vibes but it possibly could be just a bit simple. What I can see from here, your colour scheme is not creative at all. You used black, white and green, that is certainly a bland colour choice and I'm wishing for a more appropriate one. 7/10

April: Your outfit definitely gives me the impression of the farmer. The hat, overalls, gloves, and heavy-duty shoes are all perfect fits for a farmer, so you did a really good job with that. Your striped shirt also adds good detail to the rest of the outfit. You get a 9/10
Design:
Lena

Kief: Oh dear. I'm sorry, but I'm lost. You're work isn't explained, so I'm left to guess. The barely a colour scheme is bad, none of this really says farmer and it's simple. It's a poor attempt... Where you've gained a point to me is actually the hair change. Wow. 2/10

Enigma: It's. So. Yellow. You've actually used a two-colour scheme here, which is already bad, but the second color is hardly even used, meaning you've basically got a one-colour scheme here! On an outfit that's so simple, it can be construed to mean anything from a sunflower to a lumberjack! Come on, it's like you're not even trying! 2/10

Owen: Hi, Lena, I mean, what's gone on with your outfit? Yellow? The clothing choice and colour scheme is so poor and lacks of creativity and skill which is something you definitely need in the FC Games. I'll keep this short and sweet but here's one thing: you need to improve. 3/10

April: The only part of the outfit that seems like a farmer to me is the gloves. Nothing in the outfit seems Irish to me, either. I think you should have done a lot more. You get a 3/10
Design:
Celestine

Kief: I don't know if it's me, but I don't really get it. I do think farmers are different around the world. An Irish Farmer is different to a Kenyan, Texan, Asian, anything. Anyway, onto the design, it makes sense from your explanation but I'm not totally sold on the design. I'm a bit confused. I see more of an artist here than farmer. It's okay, just not special to me.  7/10

Enigma: It's a good thing you told me that not being Irish was a statement, because, and I quote, "A farmer is a farmer, no matter where they're from." I totally agree! And this is just perfect! The colour scheme is nicely balanced, there's enough detail to go around, and the outfit as a whole looks about as farmer-like as you can get. The idea to use darkened colours on the shoes to simulate dirt was genius! Amazing job! 10/10

Owen: Greetings, Celestine! Okay, your outfit's colours are nicely balanced and the outfit obviously has those farmer vibes which is a positive comment. I wish the colours seemed more farmer-like but your design is great and you followed the brief so here's your 8/10

April: You meet the farmer criteria fairly well. However, I’m not sensing much related to Ireland. Although you did use green and orange, it’s overwhelmed by the navy blue overalls and pants. Also, the shirt seems like Christmas. You get a 7/10
Design:
Tanner

Kief: Again, basic style and theme here. The colour scheme really saves the design and gives it it's points to me. The green hints work well with the brown and orange and the shoelace. Pretty basic but a lot more detailed than others. 9/10

Enigma: A rich and varied colour scheme, a highly coordinated and detailed outfit, AND a perfect fit with the objective? Tanner, this is the second time in a row you've made an outfit warranting a perfect score from multiple judges! How are you this good? 10/10

Owen: Woah! Tanner, the outfit looks great! Ireland vibes, farmer vibes and this is all I've ever asked for! Wow, I love this outfit! Just amazing job, Tanner, you're certainly going to be a strong contender. 10/10

April: You did a good job balancing the colors here. You added the traditional white, orange, and green, but you also balanced it out with the shades of brown. The cap and gloves are also good choices. However, I don’t really like the way the colors are organized in the shoes. It feels a bit off to me. You get an 8/10
Design:
Fleur

Kief: Yes, I do like this. The design makes sense, looks farmery, great colours, great clothes, great style. Where I say this is Irishy is by the actual clothes. The bodywarmer on sweater and the hat. It works. It is pretty standard but done better than the majority of submissions. Great work! 9/10

Enigma: Wow. That is a really dark colour scheme. Dark red on black with wine red and dark brown. It's almost dark enough to hide the fact that this outfit hardly looks anything like a farmer, let alone an Irish one. If you're going for a historical outfit, don't wear a modern puffy vest! And for flip's sake, use some lighter colours! 5/10

Owen: Greetings to you, Fleur! To kick things off, your colour scheme is extremely dark and does not represent Ireland whatsoever. Your design is certainly farmer-like but the colour scheme is a fatal flaw. I know it's your colour scheme you tried to implement but it would've been better to insert more Irish colours to get a better score. 7/10

April: Although your outfit does look nice, I am a bit confused about your choice of colors here. The striped shirt seems to clash with the rest of the outfit. Also, I don’t quite see how this would be considered Irish. A reference image would have been nice. You get a 6/10
Design:
Nadine

Kief: Simple, sweet, nice. Farmer vibes are slightly there, the design is nice. It is pretty basic and key word, jacket. Anyway, it's okay. You're on the right track here. I hope this is enough for you. 8/10

Enigma: You're actually suffering from the opposite problem that a lot of the others have. Plenty of Irish, not enough farmer. Don't get me wrong, your outfit looks fine. A really simple colour scheme, but plenty of detail that's appropriately Irish. However, you should really have made it more of a farmer. It's probably also a good idea to use more than two main colours. The brown is present, but doesn't stand out enough. 7/10

Owen: Pleasure seeing you again, Nadine! Your design gives me Irish vibes but not that much farmer vibes. I think with a few tweaks with the colours, adding a jacket and implementing more farmer-like accessories, your outfit could be amazing. Some negatives and some positives so here's your score which is 7/10

April: You did a good job incorporating both Irish colors and symbols into your outfit. I like the cap and shoes that you chose, since those are typical farmer clothing items. The black and white skirt was also a nice choice on your part. You get a 9/10
Design:
Cindy

I'm afraid you were too late submitting and really minimised your chances of being judged by only sending it to me, particularly when most had already judged.

Anthony

Kief: I don't know how to critique this. I don't get it. What is a "modern" farmer over a "stereotypical" one? Why is he wearing shades? When was yellow an Irish colours? I don't really understand this design much. You should've explained it more because I'm totally lost. 4/10

Enigma: I wish I could actually give this a good score. The colours, the details, everything looks good. However, since you so blatantly ignored the prompt, I'm forced to reduce your score drastically. 5/10 is the best I can do. 5/10

Owen: Hello there, Anthony. In this outfit, I can see some negatives and some positives. The positives are that your design is great and your colour scheme is great and could be finished off with some tweaks. The negatives are that you kind of ignored the brief and it does not look like an Irish farmer at all. If this wasn't about an Irish farmer, you'd be getting a good score, but it's the complete opposite of that. 6/10

April: You definitely got the Irish colors down, so good job. I do think you should have added some darker colors in order to balance the bright orange, green, and yellow. Also, this outfit doesn’t seem much like a farmer to me. The gloves, pants, and shoes are good, but I don’t really understand much else, like the hat. You get a 6/10
Design:
Leila

Kief: I think it's a nice design, and it is an animal carer type farmer which I appreciate. You've missed out the key part "Irish". This is a Ruler challenge, remember. As far as detail on the design goes it's great. I like it, truth be told. 7/10

Enigma: I thought you needed to always wear a hijab? Or does your faith suddenly allow other headwear, too? Regardless, this outfit is actually not that good.  The design is very simplistic, which makes for a gaping lack of detail. The colours are mostly very pale pastel tints, and the little bit of brown doesn't make up for it. You almost look more like a nurse than a farmer, and Ireland doesn't come into the equation at all. 6/10

Owen: Nice to see you again, Leila. Now, like Anthony, you tried to avoid the stereotypical farmer design and frankly, your design is decent but the colors you have chosen are not great. Most of them are in the pastel palette which means they are quite light in colour and you've used that mostly with your design so that's a bit unfortunate. Like I previously mentioned, the design is decent but it doesn't look like that much of a farmer. 5/10

April: This outfit definitely meets the farmer criteria, meaning that you made good clothing choices. The overalls, gloves, and shoes are very good choices. However, I would have liked to see some traditional Irish colors, because this outfit seems more like a typical farmer rather than an Irish farmer. You get a 7/10
Design:
Colin

Kief: Again, one of the better basic designs we have. Pretty simple with the theme, nice design, nice colours, makes sense but this is Ireland so take care with the clothing choices. 8/10

Enigma: This outfit is good. The colour scheme is well balanced, the detail is in place and the outfit looks the way it's supposed to, like a farmer. There's not much Ireland in it besides the green, but I think that might just be enough here. 8/10

Owen: Hi, Colin, like Lucy, you just look like a farmer and not a Irish farmer, the outfit seems a bit too safe but it still looks like a farmer. It's nothing bad, but you just didn't completely fit the brief since you inserted no part of Ireland whatsoever. 6/10

April: I like how you used the purple, blue, and gray on the shirt. It goes well with the brown and green that is seen on the rest of his outfit. It’s also nice that you included Irish colors but didn’t overdo it. Overall, I like your outfit, and I can’t really find much to critique. You get a 9/10
Design:
Joey

Kief: Hehehe, I really like this. It makes sense, gives off slight farmer vibes with belt, jeans and boots. Thank goodness you have used a jacket here, I think that's really clever. The gloves should be a different colour though I think. 8/10

Enigma: I appreciate the effort, but you've kind of missed the mark on this one, Joey. You were clearly trying to get across a 'farmer' impression, but the end result looks more like someone you'd meet in the tropics than in Ireland. I think it's the hat. That hat, especially when combined with that colour of coat, gives off a distinct tropics impression. 7/10

Owen: Pleasure seeing you again, Joey, your color scheme is very unique and has been used well onto your outfit but maybe you could add more Ireland vibes somehow and maybe change the hat.  Wink It's a nice effort, Joey. 7/10

April: I like the hat and shoes you wore, since they are something that would typically be found on a farmer. The green gloves and shirt also add a nice Irish touch. However, I do think that you should have made the color scheme simpler. I feel like there’s too much going on here. You get a  7/10
Design:

Tanner: 37
Jenny: 34
Cristina: 34
Azaleah: 33
Amber: 33
Chayce: 32
Celestine: 32
Destiny: 31
Nadine: 31
Colin: 31
Andrew: 30
Drake: 30
Joey: 29
Lucy: 27
Fleur: 27
Leila: 25
Liam: 24
Bethany: 21
Anthony: 21
Xania: 11
Lena: 10
Ariana: 9
Cindy: 0

Tanner: 37
Chayce: 32
Celestine: 32
Colin: 31
See you soon for the next challenge!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 10:42:23 AM by Kiefer Masala » Logged

Goodbye!
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan Sierra

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 10, 2020, 08:41:15 AM »

What I meant by modern farmer is I didn't use the typical country wear and used something more practical for work. As someone who does service projects that are like the work of farmers, the other outfits would not be practical.

Mr. Bombolony and Boopsy and Bill for PNC 2020
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 10, 2020, 08:50:09 AM »

Jenny: Yay! I'm really happy with my score this time. Cheery Congrats Tanner! And Good luck Cindy! Smiley

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 10, 2020, 08:55:38 AM »

oof 11th place, so close

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 10, 2020, 09:06:37 AM »

Challenge Four: Irish Luck

Hello everyone! Welcome back to Ireland. We meet today in Limerick.

In the last challenge, for many of you, luck was not on your side. For 12 of you, it meant returning to compete again to stay safe of elimination. So, this challenge is bound to give you all the luck you need.

Brief
Dress your FC inspired by a lucky charm. You must specify what your FCs lucky charm is, why that is and base your design on that. For example,if you have a lucky colour, wear it. If your luck falls with sports, go sporty. This challenge is a very open one, especially if you explain your work. If you're stuck, ask me.

The FCs participating are:
Andrew
Anthony
Ariana
Bethany
Drake
Fleur
Joey
Liam
Leila
Lena
Lucy
Xania

Though if you like, participate for fun!

Judging
Each FC will receive a score out of ten from the four judges. This score will be explained in our critiques, but quite simply, if you fit the brief and make it look good, you should get a good score.

Time
I am giving you 24 Hours in which to dress your FC. If in 24 hours I do not have your FC in my PM Inbox, you will have an instant 0. You may resubmit once and you should clearly state which is your final design. An extension can be made if really necessary.

Fate
The bottom placing entry will be sent to Sudden Death to face Cindy. The other 11 will receive their ticket to the next location with the other 10 safe FCs. Scores from the last round will NOT be carried over, some will be pleased to know.

This is not a Ruler Challenge.

Understood? Well, let's begin!

Good luck! 24 hours starts now.

Due Date: Saturday 11th January 2020 4PM [GMT]

Goodbye!
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

Lisa FTW!

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 10, 2020, 09:07:44 AM »

Azaleah: Not the Ruler of Ireland, but at least I can relax this challenge. Sleepy

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 229   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.