Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 211   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 2: Rule The World [Final 7]  (Read 38906 times)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Papa's Assistant

Back for Season 2!

View Profile
« Reply #1200 on: January 23, 2020, 04:16:38 PM »

I late for reasons! Does no one understand  Roll Eyes
No, I don't understand why you could send your outfit to Kiefer, but not to me, Ibzy, or Masquerade. It should be just a matter of typing in a few more names in the addressee slot.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

The JARS.

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: January 23, 2020, 04:44:04 PM »

Brother E: Well, just because we know who's going to the Death Challenge doesn't mean we have to do a redo. I mean, we can still see who is the ruler of this challenge. Undecided

Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Franchise Owner

IT'S NOT GREEN TEA! It's Greenste

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 23, 2020, 04:47:15 PM »

There! I submitted to all 5 judges! You happy now?

Captain Kory
Person
Restaurant Legend

Argh!

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: January 23, 2020, 04:48:17 PM »

Five? There are only four.

Check out my topics:
Out of context quotes:
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

The JARS.

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: January 23, 2020, 04:56:42 PM »

Five? There are only four.
Brother E: Well, at least they got it.
I think FlipFan should submit his too.

Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: January 23, 2020, 04:58:21 PM »

If you can do that the first time every time, then yes.

wannabeontop
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: January 23, 2020, 09:57:03 PM »

Excuse me. Only two eliminations had happened, and while Fayde and Ariana haven't said anything, some of you keep mourning everyday that those two didn't deserved to be cut while some of the 'weaker ones' (including me) did, and how you guys acted together make me feel like it's me who caused their eliminations, it's me who crashed their dream since the childhood. I will not judge who has better skill, I will just tell about myself. I know best my ability is not as strong as others and I know I hardly have a chance. But as long as I'm still staying here I did and will do every tasks the judges give me. Low score or not is not really your business, when my time is up it will up. I don't know how some of you keep screaming that I don't deserved to be here, then sorry, your favorites were sent to the SD for not sending photo, and you keep saying they deserved to stay because they are your friends? So, if you want to play the drama game, I can play with you; but please stop repeating those useless lines day by day like a machine as they won't let me down. Thanks!
And, instead of just standing there and shading about others, why don't you do something to save your favs? Do the picture for them if they don't have time, or tell the judges to score negative points to 'the weaks' so your ultimate no-photo goddesses 0 points could stay. I can suggest more methods to kick me out! You're welcome Wink
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

The JARS.

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: January 23, 2020, 10:17:14 PM »

Excuse me. Only two eliminations had happened, and while Fayde and Ariana haven't said anything, some of you keep mourning everyday that those two didn't deserved to be cut while some of the 'weaker ones' (including me) did, and how you guys acted together make me feel like it's me who caused their eliminations, it's me who crashed their dream since the childhood. I will not judge who has better skill, I will just tell about myself. I know best my ability is not as strong as others and I know I hardly have a chance. But as long as I'm still staying here I did and will do every tasks the judges give me. Low score or not is not really your business, when my time is up it will up. I don't know how some of you keep screaming that I don't deserved to be here, then sorry, your favorites were sent to the SD for not sending photo, and you keep saying they deserved to stay because they are your friends? So, if you want to play the drama game, I can play with you; but please stop repeating those useless lines day by day like a machine as they won't let me down. Thanks!
And, instead of just standing there and shading about others, why don't you do something to save your favs? Do the picture for them if they don't have time, or tell the judges to score negative points to 'the weaks' so your ultimate no-photo goddesses 0 points could stay. I can suggest more methods to kick me out! You're welcome Wink
Brother E: I believe you in a sense there. You did all the challenges and the others didn't. So you shouldn't have to go.

I know it's not FlipFan's fault that he didn't send, since his phone got lost.

Ingredient
Master of Derps.
Taco Builder

I am derpy cool

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: January 23, 2020, 11:00:57 PM »

Can I take Cindy's spot?

Don't know what to say.
James
NoRegrets~
Restaurant Legend

Diamonds!

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: January 23, 2020, 11:17:18 PM »

Idk why but Cindy sent me her outfit

this makes sense Smiley

I make PLP scenes and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!
2019:
28.9.19 - James holding a firework
29.9.19 - James with a cookie sundae
2.10.19- Halloween scene
1.11.19 - James in Papa Louie 2
15.11.19 - James dressed as a cowboy
22.11.19 - Taylor Portrait
8.12.19 - James on a bench
18.12.19 - Merry Christmas! (James in Christmas backdrop)
26.12.19 - Lucy is ready for the FC games 2!
30.12.19 - Hello 2020! (James in fireworks backdrop)
2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Heppy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
Cooper's lost brother
I am ready to submit but I feel like this Challenge's Ruler might the Color Scheme Queen (aka Lucy)
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
The FC games 2 stats - Lucy:
          United Kingdom: through challenge 2safe
                           Ireland: through challenge 4safe
                          Iceland: ★RULER★
                       Nashville: safe
                     Las Vegas: safe
                          Canada: through challenge 10safe
                        Australia: through challenge 12safe
                               India: ★RULER★
                            Gabon: safe
                              Spain: through Sudden Deathsafe
                          Sweden: safe
Independent Cat walks: safe
Mercury
Inactive (PP&P)
Restaurant Master

Pleased to Haunt you!

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: January 23, 2020, 11:18:56 PM »

Idk why but Cindy sent me her outfit
Bcuz you were the Ruler of last challenge. She might have forgotten that rulers receive outfits only during Sudden Deaths

Long Signature:
Cris, Amber, Tanner, don't let me down! ~ Bethany
Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Dear forumers,
Since everyone knows that losing just because someone is more popular than you is painful, please, try to be as much fair playing people as you can. It's important for someone who really deserves it to win and not for someone who is either over-rated or persona-esque.
Thank you!
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link:
Check out my Roleplay, the one and only: "The FC Games: Hall Of Fame" Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49494.0
For those who want to test their FC making skills and give their outfit a second chance here's "TFCG - Outfit Evolution" Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64339.0
Spoiler:
Empty till TFCG3 starts!
Life Lessons Learned Here:
1. No matter how much you've changed, for some people (haters) you'll always be the same.
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
cancelling my vacation to Calypso Island
Lamo in Spanish means "I lick"
Lyric Of The Day:
And I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I shout it out like a bird set free
Mercury
Inactive (PP&P)
Restaurant Master

Pleased to Haunt you!

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: January 24, 2020, 12:05:42 AM »

Kick Cindy, give Gale the spot.
If Cindy's got to go, she'll just go. Nobody should take her spot because this will last forever

Long Signature:
Cris, Amber, Tanner, don't let me down! ~ Bethany
Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Dear forumers,
Since everyone knows that losing just because someone is more popular than you is painful, please, try to be as much fair playing people as you can. It's important for someone who really deserves it to win and not for someone who is either over-rated or persona-esque.
Thank you!
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link:
Check out my Roleplay, the one and only: "The FC Games: Hall Of Fame" Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49494.0
For those who want to test their FC making skills and give their outfit a second chance here's "TFCG - Outfit Evolution" Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64339.0
Spoiler:
Empty till TFCG3 starts!
Life Lessons Learned Here:
1. No matter how much you've changed, for some people (haters) you'll always be the same.
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
cancelling my vacation to Calypso Island
Lamo in Spanish means "I lick"
Lyric Of The Day:
And I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I shout it out like a bird set free
Dakal
6th Place
Better Than Papa!

Yara is better

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: January 24, 2020, 01:37:48 AM »

Shouldn't this Challenge's Ruler at least be revealed?
Of course it will. Where are you getting ideas that I won't?
bruh if AMBER is eliminated before Lena, Xania, and Cindy, that'd be the biggest upset in the history of the FC Games.
And of course it would reflect badly on me Roll Eyes. But you've got to be fair, Lena and Xania submitted.
I late for reasons! Does no one understand  Roll Eyes
Do you even read?
Can I take Cindy's spot?
No, sorry.

Here's my verdict:

CINDY will be removed from the competition for failing to follow a simple rule three times.

AMBER and CELESTINE inevitably enter sudden death.

The results will be coming up soon. I haven't finished all my critiques yet sorry. Please be patient.

Nothing has happened to the FC Games though. Every round, 99% of people submit so it's not as bad as it looks guys. The interest is the only thing that has increased. Last season we had similar problems with contestants. So everybody just chill.

Survivor Madagascar: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59503.0

FC Games- Rule The World: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49386.0
Out of Context Quotes:
somebody didn't take their meds today
Speedo is owned by Ode
hello I have time to upload my balls
Colonel Kori hired Pete and South America to clean Louis.
This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog
I love your Oven
The man who is green, matures without warming up and is already full of money.
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
My belly is my ticklish spot too
If being good-looking/attractive to girls was a crime, I'd be a law-abiding citizen.
Get in my signature
Remove excessive foreign languages
in few minutes, i will end making my new sexy FC
Virgil van Dick.
They need to hire new civilians and fire the old ones
This time the dog wakes up!
I don't believe he's in my bottom
What a pity about those nuts
#WeNeedMoreThickPals
De Ja Vu [Jan 03 02:50 PM]: i want so much to say bad words and to be rude now. But, i can't, beacuse i can get banned.
give me a holler
I hate mine too. Cheery
If i'll get Permabanned today, i just want to say, it was pleasure to meet u all guys, i like this forum so much, but sometimes, there's an end to a story, and my story might over soon.
how is canada offensive?
I have a crush on Liezel from Papa’s Pancakeria To Go. But she is a fictional character.
How is he supposed to submit himself
But I can't do this all on my own,
No I'm no superman - Superman by Lazlo Bane
Dakal
6th Place
Better Than Papa!

Yara is better

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: January 24, 2020, 02:34:04 AM »

First of all, let's take a look at our fabulous Enigma's attempt at this challenge!

Well that's a 10 if I've ever seen one!

Now our scores:

Azaleah

Kief: Wow. You see, this is it. Not insulting your skills here, but it makes me wonder how some struggle in this and you make it look so easy. This is great, I love it! It's all just really nice and has plenty of detail. I also like the fact there's no real definitive "colour scheme". Good work. I don't see anything I don't like. It pains me to pull one out so soon after the first... 10/10

Enigma: Now this is what I like to see! A good, balanced colour scheme, a lot of details, and everything fits the outfit and the brief very well! You did go for the most generic idea, but it's better to do something generic and do it well, than to try to be original at any cost and end up failing. Well done! 9/10

Owen: Wow, this execution of the outfit is brilliant! Every accessory gives me country music vibes and the colour scheme is very unique! This time, you went down the easy route based on interpretation but your outfit overall is just magnificent. 9/10

April: At first glance, this outfit definitely looked like a country singer, which is excellent. It shows that you made a great outfit. The hat, shoes, and microphone are perfect. I really don’t think you could have done a better job with this outfit, which is why you get a 10/10
Design:
Lucy

Kief: Yep. It's nice. I like it. It's pretty simple and obvious, but still strong. You look like a country star and certainly on the right track. 8/10

Enigma: Very nice! I can see you put a lot of thought into your outfit. The colour scheme is great, everything fits together and you've made sure to use enough detail. It also fits the prompt very well, and is just nice to look at. Well done! 8/10

Owen: Woah, I appreciate your thought of inspiration from Miranda Lambert! Your outfit still looks like her but you correctly made the right amount of changes. I can't really nitpick out any drawback here, good job! 8/10

April: You definitely look like a country singer, and the microphone and the shoes help a lot. I also like how you based your outfit on the reference image without copying it altogether. It shows that you actually thought about this outfit. You get a 9/10
Design:
Xania

Kief: Explain. Your. Work. How many times? How many times do we say it? I could say poopy poopy pee and you wouldn't know. Do you read this. At least you've tried here. 6/10

Enigma: This outfit is simple, but decent. It's got a fairly good colour scheme, even if it only consists of 3 colours. It fits the prompt nicely. It has details, if not a lot. Simple outfits can be good too, but try to put a little more detail into your outfit next time. 7/10

Owen: Hmm, this outfit seems quite bland and you went down the simple and easy route. Another thing would be that she looks like a cowgirl but not a country music star. Collectively, everything you've chosen, your colours, your outfit, and your execution, is mediocre. 5/10

April: This outfit meets the criteria of the country theme, so nice job. The colors you’re wearing look good, and your clothing choices are pretty good as well. However, I don’t really see much creativity here. This outfit seems too plain, and since you’re in the FC games, you need to step it up a notch. You get a 7/10
Design:
Chayce

Kief: It's okay but it's a gigantic colour clash with no real structure. I understand how you struggled but this isn't your finest hour I'm sure you'd agree. At least you tried. 6/10

Enigma: I would like to see the image you based this off of, because I can't find it anywhere. Overall, your outfit does look fairly decent, however, but the colour and pattern of that jacket just does not fit into the outfit at all. Try to think more about whether something fits the rest of the outfit.7/10

Owen: Once again, it would have helped if you have given the judges a reference photo as I cannot find the image you were describing. Everything seems decent but I think some parts of the outfit and colours don't match with the other segments. It's an okay effort. 6/10

April: The hat, shoes, and jeans definitely fit the theme of a country singer. However, the hat’s bright color seems out of place in this outfit. I think you should have chosen a different color for it. Also, the jacket doesn’t work. You either should have chosen a different color or a different jacket altogether. You get a 7/10
Design:
Bethany

Kief: To start I'd like to say I under no circumstances ever score bias. Your attitude in this competition isn't good and that also reflects in the scores because a good sport gets a better score than a bad sport. Now, I think this is one of your better designs. Plenty of detail and it is based on country music. The necklace doesn't really blend well though. 8/10

Enigma: I don't get why you're so pessimistic about this round. You've got a good colour scheme, plenty of detail, you fit the prompt very well, and it's just all around a good outfit. It might be a bit unoriginal, but then again, so are most of the others, so that doesn't matter that much. You should have a bit more confidence in your own abilities! 8/10

Owen: See, I told you, you could do it, Bethany! This outfit is great, the colours are balanced out correctly as well as the outfit being executed with skill. The reference photos certainly helped this round and make sure you stay confident and believe in yourself, Bethany! 9/10

April: This is a pretty good outfit. I like most of the choices you made here. The colors work well together, and I think you did a good job here. I do think that you should have experimented a bit more with the shoes, but that’s about it. You get a 9/10
Design:
Destiny

Kief: Your thought process and dedication in challenges is something to be really proud of. I love this design so much. Detailed, thought out and great colours. The only thing I would say is it's slightly black heavy! 9/10

Enigma: Your outfit looks really, really dark. Now, I know that was very intentional, and I appreciate how it looks. A darker colour scheme suits this outfit quite well, and you've made sure to include enough detail. And you don't need to worry about the red bandana. As you can see, I'm wearing one too. It fits quite well, and gives the outfit a splash of colour, which it really needed. 8/10

Owen: First and foremost, I think there's too much black. Maybe spread out more of that beige or implement white into it to balance it out? The outfit is the best I've seen so far but the color balancing made me deduct your points. Everything else is executed smoothly. 8/10

April: I like how the red bandanna and the blue pants add a nice contrast to the rest of the outfit which is mostly black and beige. I also think that the hat and the shoes were very good choices. However, I don’t think the jacket is the best choice. It seems a bit too big and overbearing in this outfit. You get an 8/10
Design:
Jenny

Kief: I'm confused. The top half of this design is beautiful and colourful cute and good but the bottom half is as dull as rock. I'm also getting more hippie reggae vibes than country sorry. 6/10

Enigma: Okay, so the colour scheme looks good, and there's plenty of detail too. However, my problem is that your outfit looks about halfway between 'country' and 'hippie', and your self-proclaimed 'jeans' are some light gray colour I've never seen on a pair of jeans, ever. It's still a good outfit, though. Frankly, I'm not sure what to think of this one. 7/10

Owen: You look a lot like Grace there.  Laugh Anyways, like Cristina, you look similar to a hippie instead but the colours are really attractive to look at, they all fit so well! I really don't have anything else to say, your outfit seems decent collectively. 7/10

April: Your color scheme here is great, although I would have liked to see the black or gray in the top half of her outfit as well. I liked your use of the jeans and shoes as well. The jacket also looks pretty good here. You get a 9/10
Design:
Andrew

Kief: Well I can't dispute that this is based on country music. I like the design. It's simple, but looks nice to me. A very chilled colour scheme. It's a nice strong design BUT the bright dark red on the bottom of the shoe doesn't do it for me. 9/10

Enigma: I appreciate that you're trying to be different from the others, Andrew. It makes my job a lot less boring. However, your choice to wear a denim jacket over denim jeans means that almost all of your outfit is denim coloured. The colour scheme is good, as is the rest of the outfit, but maybe pay a little more attention to how much you use a certain colour. 7/10

Owen: I like your idea by taking a different route from the easy interpretation. I agree with you saying your outfit is casual but the metallic blue colour is kind of taking up the whole outfit here. My only suggestion is associated with your colours and that's to balance your colours out a bit more. 8/10

April: This is a good outfit. The colors are nice and work well with each other. I also like the fact that you intentionally chose not to use a cowboy hat. Choosing the baseball cap is creative and not something that most people would do. You get a 9/10
Design:
Cristina

Kief: It's down and dirty! In a good way. I like it, it's good. Fits the brief. I would say it's pretty uneventful and not really exciting. Pretty simple but at this point idc because you submitted something. 7/10

Enigma: Okay, this one is pretty good. The colour scheme is good, if a little on the light side, the outfit looks great, there's plenty of detail and it gives off enough country vibes to pass the test. However, you're veering dangerously close to 'hippie', here. Be careful about that. 8/10

Owen: This outfit reminds me of one of those pacifists, those calm people. What are they called? Right, hippies. Your colour scheme and choice of clothing is very pleasing to look at and I especially love those colours you've implemented with your design. Nice job, Cristina. 8/10

April: This is a nice outfit. The colors work together really well, and parts of your outfit definitely fit the country theme. However, I do think that this outfit is a bit too fancy for a country artist. I would have liked to see some more patterns, colors, or other clothing types that are common among country singers. You get an 8/10
Design:

Out of Context Quotes:
Speedo is owned by Ode
I love your Oven
If being good-looking/attractive to girls was a crime, I'd be a law-abiding citizen.
Get in my signature
Virgil van Dick.
#WeNeedMoreThickPals
De Ja Vu [Jan 03 02:50 PM]: i want so much to say bad words and to be rude now. But, i can't, beacuse i can get banned.
give me a holler
I hate mine too. Cheery
If i'll get Permabanned today, i just want to say, it was pleasure to meet u all guys, i like this forum so much, but sometimes, there's an end to a story, and my story might over soon.
how is canada offensive?
I have a crush on Liezel from Papa’s Pancakeria To Go. But she is a fictional character.
Dakal
6th Place
Better Than Papa!

Yara is better

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: January 24, 2020, 02:34:23 AM »

Drake

Kief: I see absolutely no relevance to country here at all. Not an ounce. Looks more like Elton John. All I see here though is bright awful Mardi Gras colours hurting my eyes. This isn't good sorry Sad 4/10

Enigma: Whoa, that's a whole load of bright colours! I keep saying it over and over, pay attention to your colour scheme! This many bright colours with no pale or dark colours is hard to look at! Not to mention, your outfit in no way reminds me of country music. Read the prompt more carefully, next time. 3/10

Owen: The challenge isn't to dress up as a music star. See, this is what people do in this stage of the game now. Read the brief carefully! It's country music and nothing you have done relates to country music. The outfit is good, color scheme is mediocre but you just need to fit the brief! 4/10

April: Although I see what you were trying to do here, I don’t think this outfit matches the style of a country singer. You went for a more general “music star” approach, but the challenge was more specific than that. The clothing choices are decent, but the colors are definitely not that of a country singer. You get a 5/10
Design:
Lena

Kief: As a known Taylor Swift song I can see that you're perhaps using the "Lover" colours here and the design from her music video in You Need To Calm Down. The design is okay but it's really lacking detail and contrast. 6/10

Enigma: First of all, I'm not really sure how Taylor Swift qualifies as country music,  and I'm pretty sure You Need To Calm Down definitely isn't a country song. What most bothers me, however, is the colour scheme. Apart from shoes and accessories, your outfit is all pink, which does not look good in the slightest. Besides, there's barely any detail, which means this outfit has almost nothing going for it. The only good thing I can think of is that it is still based on music. 2/10

Owen: I-w-what? This doesn't make any sense? Country music? Taylor Swift? Those won't fit together. It's like a jigsaw puzzle, you literally tried to fit two pieces together that are impossible to fit. You've done it somehow. But the colors and everything else lacks of skill, detail, creativity and it's all too bright. Sorry. 3/10

April: Although this does look like Taylor Swift, I see nothing related to a country singer here. The colors are all over the place and aren’t really great choices for a country singer. You get a 5/10
Design:
Tanner

Kief: Detailed? Yes. Interesting? Yes. Colour scheme? Yes. Contrast? Yes. Hotel? Trivago. You my friend have done well. I just don't love the armbands so much, idk why I'm put off by them but I am! 9/10

Enigma: Well, I can't fault your reasoning in not being a specific country artist. That would just give me an extra reason to maybe deduct points. You've done pretty well on making a nonspecific country outfit, using enough detail and a good colour scheme. However, I don't really like how that hat half-covers your eyes. It does not look that good, in my opinion. 8/10

Owen: Your interpretation is very creative, Mr Tanner! You have done amazingly well creating your outfit for this challenge as it is truly wonderful! On the other hand, your slight setback would be to maybe add more of that navy blue into your outfit. Excellent job, though. 9/10

April: This is a good interpretation of a cowboy. The hat’s symbolism is creative as well, so I’m glad you did that. Overall, the colors are great and the clothing choices are as well. However, the dark blue is only present on the bandanna. You either should have used it more or not used it at all. However, that’s a minor detail, and the rest of your outfit was great. You get a 9/10
Design:
Fleur

Kief: It's a bit of clash here. I'm taking about the bright sand colour paired with those shoes but still having the sand as the dominant colour. At least it's somewhat detailed! 6/10

Enigma: I would comment on the fact that nearly all of your outfit is that beige colour, but honestly, in this case, I don't seem to mind all that much somehow. Your outfit has enough detail, a good colour scheme, and everything fits the prompt. Besides, the fairly monochromatic colouring actually suits this outfit quite well. 8/10

Owen: Wow, this outfit nicely fits in with the beige and your accessories are greatly chosen! Something feels out of place but I don't know what. It may be me but your effort within this outfit is outstanding. 9/10

April: You made good choices with the dress, shoes, and hat (and the microphone, of course). However, my biggest problem in this outfit would be the colors. Bright colors dominate most of the outfit, so I would have liked to see either the dress or the hat have a darker color. You get an 8/10
Design:
Nadine

Kief: It's really not interesting to look at it. It's just a dress with a necklace. The armbands don't really look right and the shoes are just so not great. Sorry, this isn't my cuppa! 5/10

Enigma: I keep saying it again and again, pay attention to your colour scheme! This outfit is all uniformly red, which does not look good. I know the original was red, too, but at least it had different shades of red. This is just... I don't even know how you thought this was a good idea. Better luck next time. 5/10

Owen: Red, black and white. One of the most infamous or famous color schemes ever. Personally, I think it's quite boring and very unacceptable here at the FC Games. You have the same problem as Joey, to overcome that lack of detail and simplicity, you could just add another piece of clothing whilst still looking like your reference photo! 4/10

April: Although this outfit looks nice, there are some problems that I spotted very fast. Firstly, although you did a nice job imitating the reference image, I think you should have found someone else to base your outfit on. A two-color scheme is rather plain and boring. I would have liked to see a bit more creativity. You get a 6/10
Design:
Anthony

Kief: I appreciate the out of the box thinking you've done here. The design itself is nice and fulfils your purpose. The colour scheme is balanced but I'm not the biggest lover of a flag colour scheme. 7/10

Enigma: When I first saw your outfit, it really took me by surprise. After reading why you did it, however, I kind of understand. It certainly looks suitable for climbing mountains in West Virginia. However, I don't really like the colour scheme you chose. Too many different, vibrant colours. Maybe stick to one or two vibrant colours, next time. 7/10

Owen: Before you mentioned that the colours were inspired by the West Virginia flag, I was utterly confused with the colours. But now you've told me, it's clicked. I quite appreciate your thought of interpretation here. From my perspective, maybe tone down the shades of colours a bit. I really liked your interpretation, though. 7/10

April: This is an interesting interpretation of a country outfit. It definitely achieves your goal of looking like a mountain explorer, so nice job with that. However, there seem to be too many bright colors here. I think you should have toned it down a bit. Plus, I would have liked to see a more country-like outfit rather than outfit based on the mountains (even though it came from a country song). You get a 7/10
Design:
Leila

Kief: This is a sweet design. I don't think it's all that bad if I do say so. It gives good country vibes and yeah, I like it. 7/10

Enigma: Okay, being a Muslim, I know that this challenge was really difficult for you. Muslims and country don't mix very well. However, I think you could have done a much better job of it. Your colour scheme is red, white and blue, which is suitable for Starlight Jubilee or the Fourth of July, but not for this challenge. Not to mention that the boots are about the only thing giving me a country vibe here. 5/10

Owen: I'm sorry, this isn't really giving me country vibes. Some components of the outfit don't fit with others and I wish you tweaked your colour scheme up here. It's an okay effort but I don't know if it's good enough or not. 4/10

April: The skirt and shoes are good and look very country-like, so nice job on that. However, I think you could have chosen a better jacket type with better colors. A white jacket doesn’t seem to make much sense here. I also think that you should have changed the colors of the hijab, since I don’t think a blue hijab works very well here. You get a 6/10
Design:
Colin

Kief: The detail, the colour scheme and pretty much everything is great here. I love it. It's just a lovely outfit. An example of simple done well. Stick to the brief, do what you need to do. It's excellent! But yeah... reference photos are a miracle. 9/10

Enigma: Well, I can sort of half-see how it's based on Alan Jackson, but not quite. That doesn't really matter, though, since it's a good outfit in its own right. The colour scheme, the details, everything fitting together, and fitting the prompt. Well done! 8/10

Owen: It would've helped if you have given us a reference photo since I can't really pick out how your outfit looks like Alan Jackson. Anyways, your outfit is quite nice but maybe not make the colours as dark. I suggest making the dark plum shade into a normal plum shade. In my opinion, your outfit is mostly good. 7/10

April: I like this outfit. You did a good job choosing the right clothes, patterns, and colors. I especially liked the patterns on the shirt and pants. There really isn’t much that I can critique here because this outfit is pretty good. You get a 9/10
Design:
Joey

Kief: Lol I saw this and was like "Brad Paisley" . Truth be told it is safe but it's good! 7/10

Enigma: Well, I looked up Brad Paisley, and you do look like him in that outfit. The colour scheme is pretty balanced, too. How did you manage to grow out your beard that quickly? However, I'm seeing a severe lack of detail in this outfit. You should maybe be more mindful of that, next time. 7/10

Owen: After searching Brad Paisley, I can declare that you look similarly alike to him. My problem is you could have added a jacket to redeem that lack of simplicity whilst still looking like Brad Paisley. I hope you get what I mean, but your colours are nicely chosen. 7/10

April: So far, you’re the first person to use the guitar, which surprises me, since I think it looks really good. So does the rest of your outfit. The colors work well with each other. However, I think that the color of the hat is a bit out of place with the rest of the outfit. You get an 8/10
Design:

Azaleah: 38
Tanner: 35
Bethany: 34
Lucy: 33
Destiny: 33
Andrew: 33
Colin: 33
Cristina: 31
Fleur: 31
Jenny: 29
Joey: 29
Anthony: 28
Chayce: 26
Xania: 25
Leila: 22
Nadine: 20
Drake: 16
Lena: 16
Amber: 0
Celestine: 0

But who gets Ruler? Judges...

Kiefer: Azaleah!
Enigma: Azaleah!
Owen: Bethany!
April: Azaleah!

Well she's done it again winning her second ruler title. Ruler of Nashville, Azaleah!

As we know, Celestine and Amber are in danger facing the sudden death.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:58:18 AM by Kaito » Logged

Out of Context Quotes:
Speedo is owned by Ode
I love your Oven
Get in my signature
Virgil van Dick.
#WeNeedMoreThickPals
give me a holler
I hate mine too. Cheery
how is canada offensive?
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 211   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.