Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 230   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 2: Rule The World (Cast Evaluation)  (Read 62808 times)
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

YoU mEaN OuR pAsTaRiA ....

View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: February 05, 2020, 09:15:36 AM »

Oh okay

Hey! I'm James. make PLP scenes and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria! 
oh yeah I also make FCs
2019:
28.9.19 - James holding a firework
29.9.19 - James with a cookie sundae
2.10.19- Halloween scene
1.11.19 - James in Papa Louie 2
15.11.19 - James dressed as a cowboy
22.11.19 - Taylor Portrait
8.12.19 - James on a bench
18.12.19 - Merry Christmas! (James in Christmas backdrop)
26.12.19 - Lucy is ready for the FC games 2!
30.12.19 - Hello 2020! (James in fireworks backdrop)
2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xd
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  Pensive
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave Sad
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I don't know
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I just know that this is getting in my signature
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
The FC games - stats - Lucy and Lizzy:
season 1 - none
season 2 - Lucy, 5th place
season 3 - Lizzy, ???
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: February 05, 2020, 10:04:18 AM »

Before I get started on the results, I have a few announcements to make. Firstly, as you can see, I'm announcing the results this time instead of Kief. This is because he knew he wouldn't be online for a while, and this way the results get out sooner. Secondly, even though he couldn't announce the results for this round himself, he actually made an outfit for this round! Me and Owen even wrote critiques for it, which I put down here.

Kief

Enigma:  Whoa, the host is participating in this one! Is this Mr. Maple coming back for a moment? Regardless, this one is great. The idea of using that vest to represent tree bark, as well as the pants pattern and the hat, is what really sets this outfit apart in my opinion. Good job! 9/10

Owen:  I really should do one of the challenges, once I get my chance, I guess. The different shades of brown you used are balanced to perfection and the outfit is just amazing too. My only suggestion would be to change the arm warmers' colours to maybe a darker shade of brown, but not that shade you hate and are afraid of! 9/10

Design:
Azaleah

Kief: Aww it's nice but so not unique or creative in the slightest. You look like a Gameria worker during Maple Mornings. 7/10

Enigma: Not that remarkable of an outfit. The colour scheme is too simple, there's a severe lack of detail and the overall idea is not that original. 7/10

Owen: Hmm, this is not up to the standard that your other outfits reach. It's still fairly decent, though, the maple hoodie can be expected in this challenge and breakfast foods are a decent concept. Nothing else to say. 8/10

April: This outfit definitely gives me maple vibes. I like the use of the jacket and the waffle. However, I do feel that this outfit is lacking the creativity and the amazing designs seen in your previous outfits. You get a 7/10.
Design:
Lucy

Kief: Nice design but lacking a lot in creativity. It's sweet but so forgettable sorry. 6/10

Enigma: This is going to be one of those rounds, I see. Everyone has about the same colour scheme, and about the same design. Don't get me wrong, you did a good job, but nearly everyone else has the same idea. 8/10

Owen: Well, what you created here holds a three-colour scheme which is kind of disappointing, considering what amazing colour schemes you make normally. I'd say there's a slight lack of detail although I appreciate your inspiration from Maple Mountain which is creative. 7/10

April: This is a fairly decent outfit. You had a good color scheme, but I have a couple of problems with the clothing choices you made. Firstly, I don’t really like the overalls, especially with the shirt you chose. I also think that there were better shoes you could have chosen. You get a 7/10
Design:
Xania

Kief: I feel like anything we say you won't listen to so I won't waste my time. 3/10

Enigma: Finally, someone who didn't just go with autumn colours and a few leaf details! Really creative to base it off of a person named Maple instead of anything related to the tree! The execution is kind of meh, but the idea is really original! 8/10

Owen: This is an original idea but after looking Maple, the only match that I can see is the brown and black. Although the execution is a tad bit under the average standard, your idea is creative. Also, you helped yourself gain a point for that concept. 7/10

April: You did a good job creating an outfit inspired by Maple without fully copying his outfit. However, there are a few things here that I don’t understand. Firstly, the chocolate syrup shirt. I don’t see how that relates to maple syrup at all. And secondly, I don’t understand why you chose to add blue in your outfit. Some further explanation would have been nice. You get a 6/10
Design:
Chayce

Kief: It's your average design we've seen about five times. It's okay. Join the gang, it's a 7/10

Enigma: Yet another autumnal outfit. I honestly don't really know what to say. It does not look all that remarkably different from the others to me. 8/10

Owen: Honestly, I'm getting tired of seeing another one of these typical autumn outfits. Nothing to say really, you pull off that feathered fedora amazingly like me and I'd say just add more red to balance out the colours. Nice effort, you're stepping up your game now. 8/10

April: This is a really nice outfit. It definitely looks like autumn, and the maple leaf shirt is perfect. The only part of this outfit I can critique is the fact that you only used the red on the scarf. I would have liked to see it used in other places as well. You get a 9/10
Design:
Bethany

Kief: Really good creativity, fits the brief, lovely design. What more can I ask for? Well, if I saw this on its own I'd have no clue who it is so that's the issue. 9/10

Enigma: 'Uniqueness 101' strikes again! Honestly, I'm not sure how you managed to change your appearance that much, but you've really got an extremely original idea here, as usual. After all the autumn leaf colour schemes, seeing all that blue is really refreshing! I do have to say, though, that this outfit suffers from a severe lack of detail, and it seems unfit to play ice hockey in. No skates, no helmet, a skirt instead of pants, and the burgundy looks really out of place. Overall, it's still good, but not that great. 8/10

Owen: First and foremost, you're one of the few people who actually created an outfit that does not look similar to any others. This concept is just so unique and original, I really admire your creativity! Blue is really nice to see now after yellow, red, brown and orange but I think the major issue here is the lack of detail. But then again, I really like how you made this without packs! 8/10

April: This was a very interesting interpretation of the prompt, and you definitely got creativity in the bag. I think the color scheme is the biggest problem here, though. The jacket’s colors don’t go together very well, and the skirt confuses me a bit since white isn’t used anywhere else in the outfit. (maybe the hat?) You get a 7/10
Design:
Destiny

Kief: I like the vary in the colour scheme and the design is nice. Marginally better than most designs. 8/10

Enigma: I like the colour scheme you used here! It's based on the same autumnal colour scheme that everyone else had, but remarkably different! The addition of red, black and white made it much more varied than the others, and it definitely works in this outfit! Plenty of detail, coherent theming and a great colour scheme! 9/10

Owen: Yes! You've added the right amount of colours without making your colour scheme look similar or even identical to some others. I really appreciate how the scarf and the skirt have the same patterns which makes it aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The right amount of detail, varied colors and balanced perfectly, amazing execution overall. 9/10

April: The hat, shirt, and shoes work well in this outfit, so I’m glad you decided to use them. I also like that you chose black for the gloves. However, there are too many patterns here. The scarf, shirt, and skirt all have different patterns on them, which is a bit confusing to me. You get a 7/10
Design:
Jenny

Kief: It's a nice design, not too creative but at least you've used different colours that sorta nice. 7/10

Enigma: Okay, so you've used a slightly different colour scheme than the others, with some sort of pinkish-red colour in it. Quite frankly, I'm not sure how I feel about that, but since the rest of your outfit is like everyone else's, I'm just going to give you the same score as the others. 8/10

Owen: Quite bright colours for my taste but I'm glad you used the brown to cool that down. Frankly, once again, your outfit looks a tad bit similar to some other outfits out there. Execution is good too, so overall, decent job. 8/10

April: You made some good clothing choices here. I like the fact that you had some maple themed clothes while also dressing up for the cold weather that Canada has. However, my biggest problem here is the colors. The bright colors are a bit overwhelming. You get an 8/10
Design:
Amber

Kief: Yep, Nice design, makes sense. Somewhat more creative than others. Nice. 8/10

Enigma: I'll be honest, I had to look up what exactly a carhop was. Now that I know, however, you do look like one. Both your colour scheme and your outfit are kind of all over the place, though. Where did the gray and white come from? And the glasses? 7/10

Owen: Okay, this design is everything I've just asked for right now. Each choice of clothing and accessory looks similar to a carhop. Your inspiration from your color scheme is also pretty nice but I don't really enjoy the grey and I think it should be replaced by brown to make it look nicer. Good effort, though, Amber! 8/10

April: I like this outfit a lot. You did a really nice job with the design and the color scheme. You balanced the colors well, although I would have liked to see a bit more white. This is a great outfit overall, though, so you get a 9/10
Design:
Andrew

Kief: It's good, yep... Just another design though that is slightly forgettable. 7/10

Enigma: Again the same colour scheme, again the same general style. I can't really comment on 'looking the way maple syrup tastes', since I've never tasted it myself. There's actually nothing that really sets this one apart, so I'm not going to set it apart with an especially high or low score. 8/10

Owen: Lumberjack is a cool idea and your colour scheme within your outfit is again similar to some other colour schemes here. However, I think there's quite a lack of detail in your outfit so a jacket could be suggested. It still looks like a lumberjack. 7/10

April: Although this outfit is a bit simple, you did a good job interpreting the prompt. I can definitely see a lumberjack in your outfit. I like the shirt and shoes, as those are definitely something that a lumberjack would wear. You get an 8/10
Design:
Cristina

Kief: It's just the maple colours. I suppose it's okay and more stylish than most but it lacks on the creativity side. 7/10

Enigma: Well, this is about what I expected. Autumn leaf colours and a few maple leaves on the outfit. However, this is actually a pretty decent outfit. The colours look good together, there's more than enough detail, and it just looks like a lovely fall outfit. 8/10

Owen: Like you mentioned, it did end up like your outfit was for a fall theme. Overall, the outfit itself is fairly decent but my only suggestion would be to add another colour just to not make the outfit a bit too boring. Good job, though. 8/10

April: This is a really nice outfit. You made some really good clothing choices here, and the colors are just perfect. This amazing outfit is getting a 10/10
Design:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 11:12:34 AM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: February 05, 2020, 10:04:52 AM »

Lena

Kief: Well you've seemed to be so original but the execution is so bland. 6/10

Enigma: First off, you had a creative idea, but it's a bit too much of a stretch to me. Breakfast at Tiffany's is set in New York, not in Canada, and the connection maple-maple syrup-breakfast foods-Breakfast at Tiffany's is tenuous at best. More to the point, though, your outfit is almost entirely black, which looks way too simplistic and boring. 6/10

Owen: Creative idea, I can't help but give you points for that but really? Black and white? That may have been of how the outfit looked but you don't need to look identical to it! Black and white is such a boring colour scheme and if you do that within your outfit, there's going to be a severe deduction of your points which is happening right now. 5/10

April: This outfit has a decent design, but the colors are a huge huge problem here. Pretty much the entire outfit is black except for a few spots of silver. That doesn’t fly in the FC Games. You need to be really creative and create exceptional designs. You get a 4/10
Design:
Tanner

Kief: Creativity, yes. Maple, yes. However, I personally don't like the design too much. The sunglasses just seem so out of place dude. 7/10

Enigma: Another autumnal colour scheme, another leafy fall outfit. You did a decent job, so I'm going to give you the same score I gave nearly all the others. There's not much more I can say about this. 8/10

Owen: Your outfit is quite similar to some outfits and some colour schemes. It's expected to be one of those "identical outfit" challenges and this challenge is surrounded by creativity. You did quite a fairly decent execution and the idea of leaf patterns is good too but it's somewhat similar-looking to some designs here.8/10

April: I like this outfit! The colors are perfect for representing maple trees, and I think the shirt and belt you chose were wise choices. I also think that the hat and glasses add a nice touch to the general feel of the outfit. You get a 9/10
Design:
Fleur

Kief: You certainly did stick with the same old one... Why is all I can say? Just read everyone else's critique who stuck with the same old colour scheme. 7/10

Enigma: Another autumnal colour scheme, another autumnal outfit. I'm really struggling to say something useful here. It's just as good as the others, I guess? I really don't know what to say. 8/10

Owen: Again, your outfit looks like the others. Nothing to say, literally the same critique for the ones that their outfit looks like yours. Everything about your outfit is above average a bit so here's an 8/10

April: This is a pretty outfit. I like the design and color scheme overall, and I do think you achieved your goal of making an outfit that flows nicely. There's nothing about this outfit that I dislike, which is good. You get a 9/10
Design:
Nadine

Kief: Just quite bland really and not all that great of a design. I just don't love it sorry. It feels too red, then too yellow and then not enough. I'm just lost. 6/10

Enigma: Okay, you had a creative idea, which was to make a Pancakeria themed outfit. However, besides the hairpiece and the belt, nothing whatsoever about this outfit points to Pancakeria. It looks more like a Cheeseria outfit to me. Besides, the colour scheme consists of three different colours, two of which are really vibrant, and it doesn't look that good. 7/10

Owen: Pancakeria is a good way to guide your outfit. It's just a three-colour scheme and I think you should add another colour there. I also think the shirt could be changed along with adding a jacket. There are a few problems here, but you did an okay effort. 7/10

April: I love the Pancakeria theme you chose, especially since that’s one of my favorite gamerias. However, to be honest, this outfit gets worse as you travel down the outfit. For example, the shirt, waffle, and gloves are great. However, the skirt seems out of place here. It doesn’t seem like it makes sense in this outfit. The same goes for the shoes. I think simpler shoes would have been better. You get a 7/10
Design:
Anthony

Kief: Love the idea and the creativity but yikes the execution is so boring with no detail. A missed opportunity is all I see. 6/10

Enigma: Okay, I can see how this outfit is based on those caterpillars with daisies on their heads from the Mario franchise. However, besides that, there is absolutely no coherence in this outfit whatsoever. Nearly every single part looks like it belongs to a completely different outfit, not to mention the lack of detail. You really botched this one. 6/10

Owen: After doing some research, your outfit looks similar to these Mario Wigglers. But the execution is so poor. Different components and segments of the outfit don't match and it's just very, very, very, very boring, simplistic and poor. Just why? 4/10

April: This is a hilarious interpretation. I’ve played Maple Treeway many many times, so I know exactly where you’re coming from. Overall, I think the colors of this outfit are decent except for the fact that none of the shirt colors are used anywhere else in the outfit (except for the yellow dot in his hairclip, but that doesn't translate to much). I also think that the outfit is a bit simple. You get a 7/10
Design:
Leila

Kief: You took the brief and just created you're own one? I make the challenges, right? Brave, brave... but don't do it again. The design is okay. 7/10

Enigma: Umm... ketchup bread? Well, it certainly is a creative idea, at least. And the ketchup is clearly visible in the outfit, so much that I actually smell ketchup every time I look at it. The colour scheme is good, and there's enough detail, but I really want to know how on earth you and your 'canadianology expert' ended up with this idea from 'maple'. 8/10

Owen: Heh, ketchup bread, like it! Your outfit stands out the most, unlike the ones that are incredibly similar to each other. I'm still utterly confused by your explanation but the execution is quite nice. Everything goes nicely except the skirt which I think could be changed to a different skirt. Nice job even though you kind of completely changed the prompt/brief. That gives me a reason to deduct your points. 6/10

April: I think it was a bad idea for you to change the prompt. As a judge, I can’t really ignore the fact that you didn’t follow the instructions for this challenge. While the outfit looks fairly decent (the colors go together better than I thought they would), this outfit isn’t maple related. You get a 3/10
Design:
Colin

Kief: Actually quite a nice idea and a nice design. Yeah, good choice, lovely design it all blends! 8/10

Enigma: Again, a slightly different colour scheme than the others, but otherwise a remarkably similar outfit. While it was a creative idea to base your outfit upon maple cinnamon rolls, the colour scheme you've chosen is all brown tints and white, which doesn't look all that great. It's still decent, though. 8/10

Owen:  I like these warm colours you used here while I like your inspiration from cinnamon rolls and I can see that from the shirt pattern you have used. Your execution is decent though but your outfit just looks slightly similar to some others here. 7/10

April: I like the creativity of this outfit. I wasn’t expecting someone to create an outfit based on maple cinnamon rolls. Anyways, I think that this is a good outfit. I like the colors; however, I think you should have made the shoe color darker since the light brown makes the shoes stand out too much. You get a 9/10
Design:
Joey

Kief: You really make me smile with everything you do so thank you. The red is somewhat refreshing but yeah it's basically the same as most so... 7/10

Enigma: This outfit has a slightly fancier feel to it, but it still seems about equal to the others in terms of colour scheme, detail and the like. Being a maple syrup tester is a creative idea, but this outfit just says 'fancy autumn clothes' to me, and not specifically 'maple syrup tester'. 8/10

Owen: I like how on each outfit, you give it a fancy twist on it! The colour scheme is great but it feels similar to other colour schemes other outfits used. My two nitpicks or suggestions would be to change the grid pattern on your jacket to a different shade of brown, perhaps a lighter one since I find the yellow quite distracting. The shoes could also be changed to make him look like more of a "syrup tester". 8/10

April: The color scheme and design of your outfit is pretty good. I don't really like the medal, though. It seems out of place in this outfit. I also think that there are a bit too many stripes, since it's on both the shirt and the hat. You get an 8/10.
Design:

Total Scores:

Destiny: 33
Cristina: 33
Chayce: 32
Bethany: 32
Amber: 32
Tanner: 32
Fleur: 32
Colin: 32
Jenny: 31
Joey: 31
Andrew: 30
Azaleah: 29
Lucy: 28
Nadine: 27
Xania: 24
Leila: 24
Anthony: 23
Lena: 21

and

Kief: 18/20 (36)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 11:31:20 AM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

YoU mEaN OuR pAsTaRiA ....

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: February 05, 2020, 10:06:06 AM »

This was meh but I knew it

Hey! I'm James. make PLP scenes and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria! 
oh yeah I also make FCs
2019:
28.9.19 - James holding a firework
29.9.19 - James with a cookie sundae
2.10.19- Halloween scene
1.11.19 - James in Papa Louie 2
15.11.19 - James dressed as a cowboy
22.11.19 - Taylor Portrait
8.12.19 - James on a bench
18.12.19 - Merry Christmas! (James in Christmas backdrop)
26.12.19 - Lucy is ready for the FC games 2!
30.12.19 - Hello 2020! (James in fireworks backdrop)
2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xd
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  Pensive
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave Sad
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I don't know
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I just know that this is getting in my signature
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
The FC games - stats - Lucy and Lizzy:
season 1 - none
season 2 - Lucy, 5th place
season 3 - Lizzy, ???
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Gogo Momo!

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: February 05, 2020, 10:08:05 AM »

?/10 means they didn't score but how will that affect scoring? I would give the judge who didn't score a score of the average of the other three

Congrats to ok no for suggesting my current Forum name!
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: February 05, 2020, 10:12:22 AM »

It just means their outfits are scored out of 30

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

wannabeontop
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: February 05, 2020, 10:53:31 AM »

Lena
Enigma: First off, you had a creative idea, but it's a bit too much of a stretch to me. Breakfast at Tiffany's is set in New York, not in Canada, and the connection maple-maple syrup-breakfast foods-Breakfast at Tiffany's is tenuous at best. More to the point, though, your outfit is almost entirely black, which looks way too simplistic and boring. 6/10
I'm sorry, but the theme is dressed inspired by 'maple', it didn't say the outfit has to relate to Canada. What about dressed like a lotus just because there's a Lotus Hotel in Vegas, while indeed there aren't lotuses there?
Ianiant
Sushi Chef
Better Than Papa!

Markus for The FC Games 3

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: February 05, 2020, 10:55:35 AM »

This game is such a big mess at this point, it's not even funny.

Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Gogo Momo!

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: February 05, 2020, 11:03:48 AM »

Total Scores?

Congrats to ok no for suggesting my current Forum name!
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in TD style?

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: February 05, 2020, 11:04:27 AM »

Brother E: Where's April's score for Joey? I sent it to Masquerade. Undecided

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: February 05, 2020, 11:08:05 AM »

All should be fixed now.

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in TD style?

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: February 05, 2020, 11:09:15 AM »

All should be fixed now.
Brother E: Thanks! Smiley

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Renovating Portallini

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: February 05, 2020, 11:12:06 AM »

Brother E: Where's April's score for Joey? I sent it to Masquerade. Undecided
I've judged the outfit Sorry for the confusion.  Wink

I'm a mess this challenge

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Ianiant
Sushi Chef
Better Than Papa!

Markus for The FC Games 3

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: February 05, 2020, 11:27:34 AM »

I've calculated everyone's final scores for the maple challenge:

Destiny: 33
Cristina: 33
Chayce: 32
Bethany: 32
Amber: 32
Tanner: 32
Fleur: 32
Colin: 32
Jenny: 31
Joey: 31
Andrew: 30
Azaleah: 29
Lucy: 28
Nadine: 27
Xania: 24
Leila: 24
Anthony: 23
Lena: 21

Congrats to Destiny and Cristina for tying for first place!

Mods, feel free to add this to the second results post.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: February 05, 2020, 11:32:47 AM »

Destiny got 32, not 33. That means we have a... 7 way tie for 2nd Shocked

also Anthony's average is now 6.66 and I don't know how to feel about that

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 230   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.