Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 228   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 2: Rule The World  (Read 120759 times)
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: February 20, 2020, 11:42:23 AM »

Cristina

Kief: It's certainly a beautiful design. The colours are perfectly done. They're well thought out and contrasted nicely. I can imagine this as Cristina at a barbecue. It's a really strong effort. One thing, I just don't like the sunglasses. That's all. 9.5/10

Enigma: First of all, I love the colour scheme you have here. The different shades of blue really fit with the white and the pale yellow. There's also more than enough detail, and the design is unified enough, as well as beautiful. It doesn't remind me all that much of a barbecue, but I could see how someone would wear that at one. 8/10

Owen: Woah, I'm loving this serenity within your outfit! It matches a guest perfectly well and like you mentioned, it is not too warm! It's not something incredibly ambitious and risk-taking but the design is excellent that I'm sure Piper would love to try this outfit! 9/10

April: This is a beautiful outfit, just like basically all your previous ones have been. The color scheme is nice, and I love the butterfly, so nice job making good use out of the new packs. My only complaint here would be the shirt. It’s basically a huge gap of white in between the bottom and top halves of the outfit which are pretty and colorful. I would have used a different shirt. You get a 9/10
Design:
Lena

Kief: Another literal one huh. At least it's warm I suppose, but in contrast to Amber's, it's not a very excellent design. The idea is kinda funny, but to look at... It's just... Disappointing. 3.5/10

Enigma: You used no less than 5 different colours for your outfit, but only used extremely simplistic pinstripe clothing items. Sorry, but this just looks pathetic. It doesn't look like a barbecue outfit, it has no detail, it has way too many colours for such a simple outfit, the only good thing I can say about it is that it doesn't make me actively want to look away. 5/10

Owen: Hmm, interesting inspiration here. I actually find your overall design quite pleasing. Maybe add a jacket and the execution seems a bit off. But you have got an original idea so points for that. 6.5/10

April: You had a creative idea here, but you didn’t execute it too well. The colors are fine, but the pants don’t work well with the rest of the outfit mainly because of the stripes. I also think that this is a fairly simple outfit. You amazed us with the outfit you made in Sudden Death for Ibzy’s prompt. I know you can amaze us again. You get a 6/10
Design:
Tanner

Kief: Well this is great. Tanner does look like a tough guy! The color scheme is earthy! The blue is a refreshing contrast! The flames are there! You've achieved everything you've wanted. My only drawback, the necklace. I think there could've been something better. 9.5/10

Enigma: Great job! I can really see the 'tough guy' look you went for, and it looks amazing! There's plenty of detail, and the colour scheme is great too! Every single part of this outfit just fits perfectly! 9.5/10

Owen: I'm speechless. This is just magnificent! Your goal was to make a guest who gave a tough impression and I have to say, you have executed this beautifully! The earthy colour palette you have selected contrasts with the baby blue with extreme skill! You have major talent and skill, Tanner! 10/10

April: You definitely look like a tough guy, so I’ll be sure to avoid you if I see you at a barbecue. The tattoos are perfect, and the jacket adds a nice touch. I also like that you used the fire tank, but you made it blue rather than the traditional colors of fire. That was creative. You get a 9/10
Design:
Fleur

Kief: I actually quite like the design. It gives off the vibe you were originally wearing those clothes underneath beforehand then quickly grabbed your apron to cook. It doesn't blend well so I'm not too fond of the design, but the actual whole thought of the design is great! 7/10

Enigma: This one turned out quite well! Normally, I'd advise against using flag colours, since they are usually too vibrant, but you've mixed other colours in with the flag colours, and it's a big improvement. There's plenty of detail here, and you really look like a barbecue cook. Great job!8.5/10

Owen: Thankfully, you have the correct amount of detail within your outfit and to be honest, your outfit seems pretty safe and down one route. Just expected clothing but there are chances this outfit would be forgettable. 7/10

April: Decent outfit, but the color scheme needs work. The headband, glasses, jeans, and sandals are perfect, and I have no complaints. It’s the apron that ruins the outfit for me, though. The blue and red stripes don’t really work well with the rest of the outfit. I think there are better paths that you could have taken. You get a 7/10
Nadine

Kief: It's nice and well thought out, but like Jenny, it's just the same three colours and patterns repeated on literally everything. Overall to look at, it's nicer to look at than that so that's how I'm basing my score. 7/10

Enigma: Look, I think it looks alright, but I just utterly fail to see how this outfit is in any way related to a barbecue at all. It's just a beach outfit, and a rather simple one at that. The colour scheme is not all that good, consisting of three very light colours, of which the blue is used way, way too much. All in all, you went a bit off the rails here, Nadine. 6/10

Owen: White, baby blue and salmon - three-colour scheme. The design is great but it's just the colours that are irritating me. Nothing else to say overall. 7/10

April: The clothing choices in this outfit are great, and you used good props and accessories as well. The surfboard, belt, and shoes are my favorite parts of this outfit. The color scheme, however, is not too pleasant. You have three light colors, which doesn’t make too much sense. You get a 7/10
Design:
Anthony

I really don't like the fact you didn't submit simply because there was no consequence. It shows a lack of passion for this game which I hate to see. Hopefully you'll be bothered to show up next time.

Colin

Kief: The colour inspiration is really cool, so kudos to that. I think design is okay. Not excellent or special, just okay. Nice job. 7/10

Enigma: Sorry, Colin, but you kind of messed this one up. The dark red is way overused, and there are hardly any colours on it that are not some shade of red or black, making it effectively a two-and-a-half colour scheme. The outfit itself is actually pretty good, but I just can't look past that colour scheme. 7/10

Owen: Okay, Ibzy over here hates prawns but we'll see how this turns out. I am getting major prawn vibes here which is a positive start and my only suggestion would be again, to have more of that rust orange within your outfit. Good effort, though. 8/10

April: The outfit itself is pretty good. I like the clothing choices you made, so nice job on that. The color scheme is bothering me a bit, though. There’s too much red overall. I also think you should have used the orange more. You get an 8/10
Design:
Joey

Kief: Well... I'm sorry, but this isn't good by any definition. The shoes, bottoms and shirt main is just bright white with a painful pink on it. The apron, meh. The hat, meh. Glasses, meh. I like the lei. Sorry, but... It's not great. 4/10

Enigma: This... looks weird and earth-shatteringly dull. Aside from a few minor details, you've used only two colours, and white makes up the vast majority of that. Now that's bad enough as it is, but to make matters worse, I can't find any sense of unity or purpose at all to any of it. It's like you just took some random clothing items, painted them mostly white, and put them on. None of it makes any sense in this outfit, there's no discernible idea to it. 6/10

Owen: Just average. In my opinion, you overused white and I wish you chose a different colour other than pink. I don't know what else to say than the design is okay. 5.5/10

April: Let me start off with the good stuff, and that’s the shirt, hat, and necklace. Those were great clothing choices with great colors. However, this outfit falls apart with the overalls, pants, and shoes. Firstly, the blue overalls dominate pretty much the entire outfit. Secondly, there is very little creativity with the pants and shoes. They’re both white. No other color is there. Just white. I think you could have done a lot more. You get a  5/10
Design:

Tanner: 38
Destiny: 37
Azaleah: 35.5
Cristina: 35.5
Bethany: 33
Andrew: 31
Colin: 30
Fleur: 29.5
Lucy: 28.5
Jenny: 28
Chayce: 27
Nadine: 27
Lena: 21
Amber: 20.5
Joey: 20.5
Anthony: 0

Let's see our Ruler Votes:

Kiefer: Tanner
Enigma: Bethany
Owen: Tanner
April: Cristina

Congratulations to Tanner in your second ruler win! Congratulations are also in order to Destiny, earning safety in this round. See you next round!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 02:24:49 PM by Kaito » Logged

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: February 20, 2020, 11:44:46 AM »

Congrats Tanner and Destiny! Aww idk what is happening to me in these challenges! I'll do more research next time

Hey! I'm James! This is my signature.
✨ ~ kcp20 winner ~ scene maker ~ fc maker ~ flipline fan since 2011 ~ he/him ~ ✨
Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
25.3.21 - Kenton portrait
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
Towers [Nov 19 11:37 AM]:   maybe DELTA was the one who poisoned Cora /s
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%
very cringe
Who do you think you're? Daniel Delta?
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: February 20, 2020, 11:50:23 AM »

Welp, time for Azaleah to get Rachel'd. Hmm

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Robbed PNC2016!

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: February 20, 2020, 11:52:57 AM »

Yay I can rest and focus more on other stuff for now

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: February 20, 2020, 12:04:46 PM »

Tanner: Thanks, mates! Destiny did a great job, so don't forget to give her some credit as well. Wink I've just sent in my pairings for the next challenge; out of all seven pairs, I'd say anyone could win and anyone could lose, so this is gonna be an interesting one for sure! I hope everyone is happy with their partners. Best of luck to you guys.

I'll get started on Tanner's sketch, and I'm gonna have to learn how to draw muscles rather than the noodle arms that I'm used to drawing Laugh

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: How much better to get wisdom than gold!
To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver. (Proverbs 16:16, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Robbed PNC2016!

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: February 20, 2020, 12:09:43 PM »

Do I have to send in pairs too or no?

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: February 20, 2020, 12:10:38 PM »

I received a PM about it, so if you didn't then I guess not.

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: February 20, 2020, 12:15:39 PM »

Challenge Twelve: Especially For You

Hello everyone! Welcome to Sydney, Australia!

Often considered the most popular city in Australia. But, Australia is a big place with a lot more than cities. It has the famous Outback and even jungles in Australia!

This will be our theme. However, as some of you have guessed, we are working in pairs today! Let's see what our ruler Tanner has given to you:
Spoiler:
Azaleah and Andrew
Amber and Chayce
Cristina and Nadine
Lucy and Fleur
Lena and Colin
Anthony and Bethany
Jenny and Joey
Those are our pairs, but what's our challenge?

Brief
Dress your FC inspired by the Australian Outback. OR Dress your FC inspired by the Australian Jungle. One person from each pair should do a brief. It is down to you who does what. By all means discuss with your partner, make trial designs and show them your entry. Do not include any judge in your PM, only PM the judges your final design. If you do want include judges, make sure it is clear they aren't your entry. I'll answer any questions.

Judging
Each FC will receive a score out of ten from the four judges. This score will be explained in our critiques, but quite simply, if you fit the brief and make it look good, you should get a good score. Judges, feel free to use .5 in your score (no .25, .75 and definitely no others. Just .5 or whole integers).

Time
I am giving you 48 Hours in which to discuss and dress your FC. If in 48 hours I do not have your FC in my PM Inbox, you will have an instant 0. You may resubmit once and you should clearly state which is your final design. If you try resubmitting a third time, ALL THREE ENTRIES WILL BE DISREGARDED.

Fate
The lowest combined scoring pair will enter Sudden Death and face off against each other.

Understood? Well, let's begin!

Good luck! 48 hours starts now.

Due Date: Saturday 21st February 2020 7PM (GMT)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 05:12:29 PM by Kaito » Logged

Quotes:
Thumbs Up
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage

Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: February 20, 2020, 12:16:04 PM »

I received a PM about it, so if you didn't then I guess not.
n o

Quotes:
Thumbs Up

Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
KCP History:
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: February 20, 2020, 12:16:33 PM »

n o
g a s p

Positivity Corner:

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: February 20, 2020, 12:16:52 PM »

Wait, that no was meant for pizza lmao

Quotes:
Thumbs Up

Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
KCP History:
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Robbed PNC2016!

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: February 20, 2020, 12:23:50 PM »

n o
g a s p
l o l

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: February 20, 2020, 12:46:04 PM »

Is it one person per prompt or can both members do the same prompt?

Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: February 20, 2020, 12:58:19 PM »

Welp, I almost did Barbie dolls so I'm really happy I didn't Nervous
Cool challenge! I'm happy to be paired with Joey. Smiley

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

Mekhi is ready to travel!

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: February 20, 2020, 12:59:18 PM »

Welp, I almost did Barbie dolls so I'm really happy I didn't Nervous
Cool challenge! I'm happy to be paired with Joey. Smiley
Exasperated

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 228   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.