Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 229   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 2: Rule The World (Cast Evaluation)  (Read 74529 times)
Toph
Restaurant Legend

Seriously y’all, stan Max

View Profile
« Reply #2625 on: March 22, 2020, 06:27:18 PM »

I hope he gets well if he isn't feeling great. What if he did super short explanations like before?

Please Read:
Look, instead of making the world a worse place, can we all just be a little bit better? Respect others and treat them how you would like to be treated.
Ridiculous Quotes That I Like:
I like PP but that’s your opinion
Some wacky bloop be goin down on Sesame Street
I use CeruleaM to defeat the CeruleaM
I mean we have fruit but fruit sucks bleep so he could have cigars and brandy instead
Here's a tissue for your precious droplets
From what I know, they don't drive toilets in England
Update: I have seen Pregnant Wally

TotallyNotAvy [Mar 09 08:24 PM]:   if god exists i will fight them

Jacobarmada [Apr 02 07:34 PM]:   Boomer got stuck on a cone

Canyon [Jul 29 08:01 PM]:   @CM Pretty good. We're talking about Elle and capitalist pigs.

Hermes [Jul 22 08:03 PM]:   I have decided that I am British. Mummy.
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:04 PM]:   @Hermes *mommy

Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   Very organic
Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   freshy
Spumoni [May 01 07:16 AM]:   like squash

Hermes [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
CalaMity [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Sag [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: March 22, 2020, 07:10:29 PM »

Oh, he has a headache? I don't remember him saying that. Hopefully he gets well soon.
Brother E: I think someone said that.

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: March 22, 2020, 11:08:37 PM »

Actually, that was longer ago. Yesterday, I happened to forget my medication and I couldn't concentrate on anything all day. Sorry for not letting anyone know.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: March 23, 2020, 01:45:16 AM »

Wasn't he sick 2 weeks ago?
is there a limit?

Results coming within the next hour

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

Lilith: I pretend that didn't happen (◡ ω ◡)

View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: March 23, 2020, 02:00:58 AM »

is there a limit?

yay!

THE BANANA GIRL WHO ALREADY WON OCC2020 IS TRYING TO BECOME A CHEF AHHHH
#VoteAnyGirlButAkari2020! Kiss
Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

2019:
28.9.19 - James holding a firework
29.9.19 - James with a cookie sundae
2.10.19- Halloween scene
1.11.19 - James in Papa Louie 2
15.11.19 - James dressed as a cowboy
22.11.19 - Taylor Portrait
8.12.19 - James on a bench
18.12.19 - Merry Christmas! (James in Christmas backdrop)
26.12.19 - Lucy is ready for the FC games 2!
30.12.19 - Hello 2020! (James in fireworks backdrop)
2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
25.7.20 - James holding bubble tea and a sushi plate
10.8.20 - LePete Portrait
31.8.20 - Laurie throwing a pie to Lilith
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue

James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I don't know
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I just know that this is getting in my signature
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Cyndaquil is Back

View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: March 23, 2020, 02:06:06 AM »

is there a limit?

I’m did the worst I already know it

James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: March 23, 2020, 02:06:57 AM »

I’m did the worst I already know it
i don't think so, you made great outfits for the whole competition  Nervous

Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

2019:
2.10.19- Halloween scene
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
Quotes:

Colour Scheme Creator
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: March 23, 2020, 02:10:16 AM »

Azaleah

Kief:  A well executed well thought out design I think. A simple design, yet effective with a good colour scheme. It's not "wow" and exciting but it's good. 8.5/10

Enigma: Amazing job! The colour scheme of earthy tones works perfectly, there's a lush abundance of detail, and everything lines up perfectly! Your long hair really helps sell the look as well, since trolls tend to have long hair. What I especially love is how rugged you look. You look genuinely intimidating. It's perfect. 10/10

Owen: Indeed, these outfits are quite rugged and raggy but since it fits your theme, I like it! The colours are satisfying and surprisingly, you used those earthy tones perfectly! I mean, PLP only has the elf ears so I understand that accessory but I love everything else! Brilliant! 9/10

April: This is a great outfit, so you should certainly be happy with the way it turned out. The color scheme is great, and I like that you added green and gray into the outfit to balance out the shades of brown. I think your clothing choices are nice as well, and I especially like the skirt. Nice work! You get a 9/10.

Design:
Lucy

Kief: It's a lovely creative design, all the right clothes used and all the right colours used. It's very nice! It's not terribly creative though, as you will see. 8.5/10

Enigma: You are the only one who chose a Nokks/Nix as your creature, and I can see why. Being shapeshifters, they don't really have a defined 'look', so it's hard to design an outfit for them. Going for a classical musician look, though, was a brilliant way to counteract that problem. The colour scheme is okay, though it's a bit heavy on the green, and there is enough detail, too. Well done! 8.5/10

Owen: I mean, what can I say? It's beautiful! The colour scheme is just everything I would have asked for and overall, it's aesthetically pleasing. I wish you replaced the aviators since the Huldra looks quite innocent and you could've added glasses that give the impression of harmless. Everything's beautiful, good job! 9.5/10

April: I think this is a really nice outfit. I like the color scheme a lot, and you did a nice job picking both light and dark colors that are seen throughout the outfit. The clothing is really good as well, and the butterfly necklace is a great addition to the outfit. You get a 9/10.

Design:
Chayce

Kief: This is a very cute goofy design from you. I can see how you adjusted the reference photo to better suit your design. That's what I like to see. I also like that there's no real colour scheme here which can work against you or for you. I think it's worked for you. Still, quite basic. 8/10

Enigma: Another Tomte. To be honest, this one doesn't seem that good to me. You've recoloured the traditional red hat, and your outfit is covered with playful patterns that make it hard to take your outfit seriously. It's painfully clear you didn't do much research beyond the one image you used as a reference. You look like a kid in pajamas. 5/10

Owen: Now, this addition of the Tomte is quite pleasant! The colours are nicely balanced and the clothing choices fit the reference well. I feel like the jacket Colin used would've been great as it would've added more detail, thus making it more pleasing. Those shoes are adorable though and have to be my favourite feature. Quite a decent outfit, Chayce! 8.5/10

April: This is a nice outfit, although I would have liked to see more creativity. Other than adding a few things here and there, this outfit is nearly identical to the reference image. It looks good, but again, this is lacking creativity. You get a 7.5/10.

Design:
Bethany

Kief: A well thought out design, a well executed design and a lovely colour scheme. What more could you want? It's a really strong design. The only thing stopping my 10 is the top of the shirt is a black V which seems a bit out of place. 9.5/10

Enigma: I should've known you'd come up with something completely unique for this challenge. You always do. The Venus mixup aside, it's clear that you did your research on this one. Every detail lines up, and it all looks beautiful. There's just one minor complaint that I have, and that is the colour scheme. There's a whole host of colours in there, and a lot of them only appear once or twice. Try to stick to around 4 different colours in the future. 9.5/10

Owen: Yes, I'm going to say this again - Miss Uniqueness 101 strikes again! Your research always seems to impress me but outfit-wise, it is quite terrific. The colours are certainly interesting and the shades have been selected wisely. Although Freyja does have her hat as beige, I think it would've been more appealing if the beige on the bandana was in the patterns instead. Nice job! 8.5/10

April: I really like this outfit! It’s well put together. The color scheme is great, and the overall design of this outfit is spot on. The minor details of this outfit make a huge difference as well, and you did a nice job with those. The wand is also a perfect choice for a prop. You get a 9/10.

Design:
Destiny

Kief: The idea is cool. But, I think your colour choices let you down. There just seems to be it is what it is. It's a cool design but I just don't really vibe with it really... I don't know what it is, I just can't place my finger on it but I have this feeling that I don't love it like I do the rest. 7/10

Enigma: You look majestic. The Valkyrie is an intimidating figure, and you've really nailed that epic sort of look. The colour scheme is great and really fits the subject matter. The helmet, the gloves, the cape, the details on the dress, it all combines to give off the best Valkyrie impression you can muster, and I love it. Great job! 9/10

Owen: I have to say, I prefer Amber's edition more. The colours you selected seem very common and usual and that makes me think you should widen your colour scheme and step out of your comfort zone. The red at her shoes stand out like a saw thumb which I don't like, especially with that shade. Fairly decent but had some flaws along the way. 8/10

April: I will say that I love the dress you chose. It's a perfect choice for this type of outfit. The gloves, cape, and helmet also work well. As for the color scheme, you did a fairly good job working with colors that you usually don't work with. You get an 8.5/10.

Design:
Amber

Kief: This is a really powerful design you've created here. It has a variety of colours and everything looks great together. I think you should've varied the grey you used a bit, so had a different shade to the top and shoes. 8.5/10

Enigma: Amber, I have to be honest here. I like your outfit, but I just don't really see the Valkyrie in it. Sure, you have the flowing cape and the colour scheme, but overall you look more Arabian than you do Valkyrie. You don't have a helmet, or anything else to indicate that this is supposed to be an armored warrior outfit. The detail and colours are good, but this just doesn't really look like a Valkyrie to me. I'm sorry. 6.5/10

Owen: Wow, I expected you to dress up as a Valkyrie and I have to say, it fits you well! One thing I particularly enjoy the majority of your outfits is that you select your colours with thought and inspiration as you have done with the magenta. Your additions like the ring and the cape really fit that Valkyrie concept well and surprisingly, I cannot find any drawbacks so well done! 9/10

April: The belt and cape are perfect choices for a valkyrie, so nice job with that. The hat looks good as well, and I would have never thought to use that in this type of outfit. However, I don’t think the magenta was needed in this outfit. It seems like an unnecessary detail, and the other colors would have worked just fine in place of it. I also think the jacket should have been removed, since the outfit would still look great without it. You get an 8/10.

Design:
Andrew

Kief: This tops anything you've made ever. It even tops most designs anyone has made thus far altogether. Everything here looks brilliant, makes sense and it's an amazing colour scheme. I'd go to say it's perfect! I don't take this lightly. 10/10

Enigma: To be honest, Andrew, the Kraken wasn't a creature I expected this challenge. To be honest, I think you'd've been better off with a creature that's at least humanoid in nature. Since you obviously can't dress up as a giant squid, your outfit just looks like a generic sea captain outfit with a peculiar colour scheme. It doesn't look that good. 5.5/10

Owen: Interesting! The colours are also very intriguing as a palette and I don't know if they go well together or not. The clothing is nothing exciting as it is your typical pirate clothing and sailor hat. I just don't know if it hits the "better than average" mark. 6/10

April: The color scheme of this outfit is interesting, but it looks decent. However, some of the clothing items could use some work. Firstly, the striped shirt doesn’t look too good in this outfit. It seems to stand out from everything else. Also, I think that you should have chosen plain dark blue pants rather than having the checkered stripe. You get a 7/10.

Design:
Cristina

Kief: You've used nice colours here and your design is good to look at. I would say that it's fairly simple and not unique because of the amount of people who did it. Still, it's a good job. 8/10

Enigma: So, a Huldra. Like so many others did. You actually did a good job of distinguishing your outfit from a regular human one, even though Huldras have almost no physical characteristics that are different from a human's.
Except for the tail, and the hole in the back, both of which are hidden by your outfit. It also has a good colour scheme, as well as plenty of detail. Well done! 8.5/10

Owen: Love the villager inspiration here! Like always, you applied these earthy tones which you execute brilliantly so there's no problem there. The other tones are pleasing although I'd prefer it if you increased the seafoam green there on the flowers so the balancing would be even better. Your Huldra outfit is beautiful though and your inspiration from it is quite excellent. 9/10

April: You have a great color scheme here. I especially like the pairing between the yellow shirt, the green skirt, and the brown jacket. Those three items go really well together, so I’m glad you picked those. The elf ears and the eyeshadow are also great choices for the creature you chose to represent. You get a 9/10.

Design:
Tanner

Kief: This is very peculiar, but still good. The detail here is incredible. Every colour you've used here works and makes sense. The affect you've gone for really shows. I only dislike the mask. 9.5/10

Enigma: You are the only one who chose a Nokks/Nix as your creature, and I can see why. Being shapeshifters, they don't really have a defined 'look', so it's hard to design an outfit for them. Going for a classical musician look, though, was a brilliant way to counteract that problem. The colour scheme is okay, though it's a bit heavy on the green, and there is enough detail, too. Well done! 8.5/10

Owen: Is it just me or am I getting some serious sci-fi vibes here? Anyways, I'm in awe from this colour scheme - you might as well get the title of Colour Scheme King right here! The mask is an awesome touch and gives the outfit a very cryptic impression and the fact that this looks like a musician shows that you select your clothing choices brilliantly. Amazing! 10/10

April: I saw in the shoutbox on Thursday that you were worried about the mask, but I think it’s perfect for this challenge, and so is the jacket. They both add to the “swamp monster” theme. The different shades of blue you used around the outfit are nice as well, and your choice of shoes are excellent. Nice work! You get a 9/10.

Design:
Fleur

Kief: Another Huldra. I think this one is more unique since your design was based on things from the forest which I can get behind! The design is good, a nice colour scheme. Well done! 8.5/10

Enigma: To be honest, this is one of the best depictions of the Huldra I've seen this round. Instead of going for a fairly generic human-like outfit, you fully embraced the forest-creature aspect of the Huldra, and I admire that. The colour scheme is superb and the details are, too. You genuinely look like you're clad in moss and roots, or at least as close as you can get it. Great job! 9.5/10

Owen: Wow, Fleur, I'm impressed! These colours are definitely intriguing to the eye. These luscious and deciduous features certainly fit your concept and I'm just loving it all! This has to be one of my favourite outfits from you and I can tell that you're going to rise up and improve! 9/10

April: I love the jacket. It just works so well in this outfit. You also did a nice job with the color scheme, and I appreciate the use of the dark green on the skirt. It adds another level of complexity to the outfit. The lime green bracelets also work really well with the rest of the outfit. However, that color just stands out on the jacket buttons, so I think a darker color would have worked better there. You get an 8/10.

Design:
Colin

Kief: It's a cool and a really good design. It's a bit lacking in detail on the bottom half. The colours all look together and overall you've done a good job. 7.5/10

Enigma: So you're a Nisse... I suppose you already know that most of the others chose that one, too. I like the amount of detail you put into your outfit, and the colour scheme is varied but consistent. I don't think the witch hat fits completely, but generally this one is pretty good! 8.5/10

Owen: I mean, as you can see, many people entered their outfits without just replicating them. Instead, they did quite some research and applied to bits of their outfit. Your route is replicating your chosen creature which is a fine way but a bit too safe. Thus, your outfit isn't appealing at all. The dark colours take over the entire outfit and the red just feels so obnoxious as it's in only one place of your outfit. The replication is okay but the outfit itself is just appalling. 5.5/10

April: This is a great outfit. The color scheme is very nice, and even though you did a “Christmas Gnome” of sorts, I appreciate the fact that your outfit isn’t covered in red and green Christmas clothing. The two shades of brown are perfect for this outfit, so nice work. You get an 8.5/10.

Design:
Joey

Kief: This is very unique and actually really well executed! The colours you have used are well thought out and the design works. Stay true to yourself though, there is no REAL need to change your hair. 8.5/10

Enigma: You look a lot like an alternate Santa Claus in this outfit, I'm not going to lie. That's fitting, though, since you based it off of the more modern appearance of the Tomte, which has a lot in common with Santa Claus. There's plenty of detail, as well as a great colour scheme. Very well done! 9/10

Owen: Heh, it's not Christmas time yet, Joey. Laugh Jokes aside, this outfit is fairly decent. The earthy tones are executed nicely and the red and green matches with it. It's nothing special so I don't have a reason to give you a perfect score. 7.5/10

April: This looks more like Santa Claus than Joey, but I can see why you changed the hair. It looks similar to the reference image, and I think you made a good choice there. The belt, while a bit big, makes sense as well. However, I would have chosen a bigger purse. Your current one doesn’t make much sense to me. You get an 8/10.

Design:

Let's see our Ruler Votes first.

Kiefer: I think it has to be Andrew for me, despite the other judge's awful scores toward him.
Enigma: Plain and simple, Azaleah did the best job here.
Owen: For me, it's got to be Tanner!
April: Lucy, I think you did the best job here so you've got my Ruler vote.

So it's all over the place. Let's take a look at the scores.

Tanner: 37
Azaleah: 36.5
Bethany: 36.5
Lucy: 35.5
Cristina: 34.5
Fleur: 35
Joey: 33
Destiny: 32.5
Amber: 32
Colin: 30
Chayce: 29
Andrew: 28.5

Which means Tanner becomes the Ruler of Sweden! Winning his third Ruler Title, more than anyone!

Unfortunately, Andrew and Chayce, you weren't rated highly and so will be facing Sudden Death. Best of luck there.

Azaleah, Bethany, Lucy. Ruler might have been a stretch too far for you today, but this is enough to see you safely through to the Final 10 of this competition.

So, Cristina, Fleur, Joey, Destiny, Amber and Colin. You have one last chance to avoid Sudden Death. In the next challenge, the person to lose will join Andrew and Chayce in Sudden Death. See you there.

Goodbye!
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: March 23, 2020, 02:12:22 AM »

OMG TOP 4 YESSSSSS

2019:
2.10.19- Halloween scene
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
Quotes:

Colour Scheme Creator
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: March 23, 2020, 02:20:12 AM »

Challenge Eighteen: FC Games and Chill

Hello everyone! Although we are stuck in Flipverse, we would've been taking a trip to the world famous family day out furniture store, Ikea.

At this crucial stage of the competition, it's important that you remain calm and keep your cool, and just chill.

Brief
Dress your FC ready to chill and unwind after a stressful day. Your design should clearly show that the FC is ready for a chill and it's pretty important that you explain your ideas or we won't know what we are judging. This challenge isn't a based on or inspired by, it's an actual set brief telling you to dress like something, remember.

Judging
Each FC will receive a score out of ten from the four judges. This score will be explained in our critiques, but quite simply, if you fit the brief and make it look good, you should get a good score. Judges, feel free to use .5 in your score (no .25, .75 and definitely no others. Just .5 or whole integers).

Time
I am giving you up to 48 Hours in which to discuss and dress your FC. But during isolation y'all have nothing better to do than this challenge so hurry up because I want this to finish. If in 48 hours I do not have your FC in my PM Inbox, you will have an instant 0. You may resubmit once and you should clearly state which is your final design. If you try resubmitting a third time, ALL THREE ENTRIES WILL BE DISREGARDED. Please try to not take so long because I don't wanna wait another week before Final 10.

Fate
The top 5 scores will join the 4 already safe people in the Final 10. The worst scorer will enter sudden death against Chayce and Andrew. Best of luck.

Those are competing in this challenge:
Cristina
Fleur
Joey
Destiny
Amber
Colin

Understood? Well, let's begin!

Good luck! 48 hours starts now.

Due Date: Wednesday 25th March 2020 9AM (GMT)

Goodbye!
LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: March 23, 2020, 02:33:41 AM »

OMG! I am in Top 10. Also, too bad Andrew has landed in Sudden Death even after getting a Ruler Vote same goes for Chayce because last week he was Ruler

bye everyone!!!
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: March 23, 2020, 02:35:44 AM »

OMG! I am in Top 10. Also, too bad Andrew has landed in Sudden Death even after getting a Ruler Vote same goes for Chayce because last week he was Ruler
great job girl!

Good luck Chayce and Andrew Hmm

2019:
2.10.19- Halloween scene
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
Quotes:

Colour Scheme Creator
Neverlander_Ibzy
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

new profile pic!

View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: March 23, 2020, 03:33:28 AM »

Lavender: Hey, y'all! So yeah, it's not happy Owen this time, it's your kween, Lavender! Yeah, Ibzy's planning to submit me for TFCG3 and he thought as practice, he'd do the outfit for me! This was right up my alley, hope you like it! I know, it looks gorgeous!  Grin

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: March 23, 2020, 03:34:26 AM »

Lavender: Hey, y'all! So yeah, it's not happy Owen this time, it's your kween, Lavender! Yeah, Ibzy's planning to submit me for TFCG3 and he thought as practice, he'd do the outfit for me! This was right up my alley, hope you like it! I know, it looks gorgeous!  Grin

Lucy: it's lovely! You will do a great performance in TFCG3 Smiley Cheery

2019:
2.10.19- Halloween scene
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
Quotes:

Colour Scheme Creator
Neverlander_Ibzy
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

new profile pic!

View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: March 23, 2020, 03:36:41 AM »

Lucy: it's lovely! You will do a great performance in TFCG3 Smiley Cheery

Lavender: Omg, thanks! I mean, it's interesting seeing you guys perform which makes soo excited for TFCG3!  Wink

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 229   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.