Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Kirby  (Read 4899 times)
Papl
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 02:39:29 PM »

Kirby (カービィ Kābī?) is the main protagonist of Nintendo's Kirby video game series created by Masahiro Sakurai at HAL Laboratory. The Kirby series is one of Nintendo's many well-known game franchises, spanning nearly twenty games since 1992.[1] His first appearance took place in the 1992 video game Kirby's Dream Land, where he was portrayed by a two-dimensional sprite; since Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards for the Nintendo 64, he has made several appearances in 3-D. He has been featured in other video games from Nintendo, on Nintendo's merchandising, on comic books, and even on a television show. Kirby also appears in the Super Smash Bros. series.
Kirby is described in his games as a small pink puff ball, who is a citizen of Dream Land (プププランド Pupupurando?, lit. "Pupupu Land") on the planet Pop Star.[2] In the main game, he almost always has the same abilities; he can walk, run, jump, float, slide, and inhale, spit out, or devour his enemies.
Kirby often journeys across the planet Pop Star, defeating antagonistic forces such as the greedy King Dedede or the evil Dark Matter. On other occasions, he encounters the enigmatic Meta Knight. To defeat his foes, he uses his signature ability of inhaling large objects and spitting them out with great force. From Kirby's Adventure onward, Kirby was able to gain the abilities of the enemies he swallowed, better known as his Copy Abilities. In several games in the series, he obtains a mystical weapon during the climax of the battle against his enemy; this weapon is usually required to defeat the final boss.
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

my avatar is my own drawing.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 01:46:58 AM »

i dont need that info

i'm a girl.and i may be a weirdo.accept that fact.
SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 01:23:30 AM »

Just recently played Kirby 64.
French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2013, 07:17:55 AM »

I also played that really short Kirby demo in Brawl.
Jazzypants
Pizza Topper

Your jambox is now his, by way of OUR actions.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2013, 07:48:51 PM »

Hmm... I've played so many, but my hat for best Kirby game goes off to Kirby 64. What an amazing experience through and through. Cheesy

"Better tell her your family's insane now, Danny! If you marry her and she finds out later, that's entrapment!"
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2013, 10:25:17 PM »

I like how you can mix abilities in Kirby 64.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 11:25:19 PM »

why does the japanese one looks better?

French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2013, 07:21:36 AM »

because kirby never smiles in the US covers
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2013, 08:59:48 AM »

now i know

French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2013, 12:37:18 PM »

He's either neuteral or angry
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.