Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 83   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games: Hall Of Fame  (Read 106495 times)
New Kieferton
Semi-active
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2020, 09:01:28 AM »

Kiefer, The Host: Although that Elimination was tragic, Rocco kinda signed his own death warrant

Hi I'm Kief. Sort of here, sort of not!

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70242.0
Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

Thousands of summers. A Lonaic wonderland.

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2020, 02:38:46 PM »

Chayce: Some weird things are happening around here in Loediff... hopefully we’ll all be okay...

Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2020, 03:06:32 PM »

Enigma: Weird things? Weird in what way?

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2020, 03:16:24 PM »

Rachel: Bethany, I just saw your outfit. I am so touched that you chose me as your lucky charm!
Bethany: It's okay. I am sure that you'd do the same for me
Rachel: Come on here, girl!
*Rachel hugs Bethany*

bye everyone!!!
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

Mekhi is ready to travel!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2020, 03:19:20 PM »

Kiefer, The Host: Although that Elimination was tragic, Rocco kinda signed his own death warrant

Hanna: Honestly, that was the most stress I was in the entire season (But I feel like I deserved a tad more credit for beating Rachel)

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2020, 07:49:17 AM »

Hanna: Honestly, that was the most stress I was in the entire season (But I feel like I deserved a tad more credit for beating Rachel)
Rachel: Eyebrow The match was so close, just in case you forgot, my friend!

bye everyone!!!
Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

Thousands of summers. A Lonaic wonderland.

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2020, 02:51:24 PM »

Chayce: Ariana marks the second competitor to be eliminated that’s directly before me in cast number. Xania, you better not be next...

Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

New Kieferton
Semi-active
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2020, 03:06:57 AM »

Kiefer, The Host: What's interesting about Ariana's elimination is that in total, she received more votes to win, however, Cindy won more prompts.

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2020, 04:47:15 AM »

Bethany: My outfit was... unique but I... I don't really like it. Why do I always screw Ruler Challenge outfits up?  Cry

bye everyone!!!
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2020, 05:59:30 AM »

Bethany: My outfit was... unique but I... I don't really like it. Why do I always screw Ruler Challenge outfits up?  Cry
Jenny: Don't worry, Bethany. I hate mine too. Cheery

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2020, 06:21:21 AM »

Jenny: I hope the next challenges will be better for me. They are either so specific, or open-ended. That confuses me. Embarrassed

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 17, 2020, 11:24:20 AM »

Enigma: I thought this one was pretty open-ended, but it turns out it's one of those challenges again. Nearly everyone had the exact same idea, and a very similar execution. All of them blur together in my mind. How am I supposed to judge if everyone looks the same? It's driving me mad!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

Oliver: Will I be a SD Judge for TFCG4?

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2020, 11:48:03 AM »

Joey: I'm a bit curious, is mine the same to a lot of other outfits?

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
-Salome-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2020, 11:50:34 AM »

Enigma: I thought this one was pretty open-ended, but it turns out it's one of those challenges again. Nearly everyone had the exact same idea, and a very similar execution. All of them blur together in my mind. How am I supposed to judge if everyone looks the same? It's driving me mad!
Cristina: Oh my, I hope mine is not among them! Though I have the feeling I am.

New Kieferton
Semi-active
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2020, 12:06:19 PM »

Kiefer, The Host: I found judging this one so boring apart from a few entries

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 83   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.