Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 85   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games: Hall Of Fame  (Read 100883 times)
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2020, 09:01:28 AM »

Kiefer, The Host: Although that Elimination was tragic, Rocco kinda signed his own death warrant
Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2020, 02:38:46 PM »

Chayce: Some weird things are happening around here in Loediff... hopefully we’ll all be okay...

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2020, 03:06:32 PM »

Enigma: Weird things? Weird in what way?

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2020, 03:16:24 PM »

Rachel: Bethany, I just saw your outfit. I am so touched that you chose me as your lucky charm!
Bethany: It's okay. I am sure that you'd do the same for me
Rachel: Come on here, girl!
*Rachel hugs Bethany*

bye everyone!!!
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2020, 03:19:20 PM »

Kiefer, The Host: Although that Elimination was tragic, Rocco kinda signed his own death warrant

Hanna: Honestly, that was the most stress I was in the entire season (But I feel like I deserved a tad more credit for beating Rachel)

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2020, 07:49:17 AM »

Hanna: Honestly, that was the most stress I was in the entire season (But I feel like I deserved a tad more credit for beating Rachel)
Rachel: Eyebrow The match was so close, just in case you forgot, my friend!

bye everyone!!!
Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2020, 02:51:24 PM »

Chayce: Ariana marks the second competitor to be eliminated that’s directly before me in cast number. Xania, you better not be next...

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2020, 03:06:57 AM »

Kiefer, The Host: What's interesting about Ariana's elimination is that in total, she received more votes to win, however, Cindy won more prompts.
LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2020, 04:47:15 AM »

Bethany: My outfit was... unique but I... I don't really like it. Why do I always screw Ruler Challenge outfits up?  Cry

bye everyone!!!
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2020, 05:59:30 AM »

Bethany: My outfit was... unique but I... I don't really like it. Why do I always screw Ruler Challenge outfits up?  Cry
Jenny: Don't worry, Bethany. I hate mine too. Cheery

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2020, 06:21:21 AM »

Jenny: I hope the next challenges will be better for me. They are either so specific, or open-ended. That confuses me. Embarrassed

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 17, 2020, 11:24:20 AM »

Enigma: I thought this one was pretty open-ended, but it turns out it's one of those challenges again. Nearly everyone had the exact same idea, and a very similar execution. All of them blur together in my mind. How am I supposed to judge if everyone looks the same? It's driving me mad!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2020, 11:48:03 AM »

Joey: I'm a bit curious, is mine the same to a lot of other outfits?

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
-Loth-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2020, 11:50:34 AM »

Enigma: I thought this one was pretty open-ended, but it turns out it's one of those challenges again. Nearly everyone had the exact same idea, and a very similar execution. All of them blur together in my mind. How am I supposed to judge if everyone looks the same? It's driving me mad!
Cristina: Oh my, I hope mine is not among them! Though I have the feeling I am.

Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2020, 12:06:19 PM »

Kiefer, The Host: I found judging this one so boring apart from a few entries
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 85   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.