Poll
Question: Which candidate would you like to win in November?
Joe Biden - 12 (70.6%)
Donald Trump - 4 (23.5%)
Other - 1 (5.9%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28   
Print
Author Topic: 2020 United States Presidential Election  (Read 14854 times)
Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2020, 12:05:00 PM »

When did we support terrorism?
Terrorism is illegal violence against civilians; like many governments in the world, the United States has funded terrorist organisations to pursue its interests in other countries. In Afghanistan, the United States funded the mujahideen, which would later become the Taliban, by giving them munitions and vehicles (also planes).

Some of these mujahideen were from foreign countries that went to Afghanistan on their own, including Osama bin Laden's. At the time (1993) this is what US media had to say about Osama bin Laden..."freedom fighters" and "anti-Soviet warrior":

The color of mood is blue
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2020, 02:40:01 PM »

Funny how America apologists go silent when confronted with proof... this country has done some awful awful deeds for the sake of greed.

And before I’m attacked, I’m not “anti-American” or whatever you say. You can live in a country but not support the terrible things it does

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2020, 02:47:17 PM »

Brother E: Don't know. Most likely they just sneaked in the building and planted the bomb.
One thing is for sure, there was a bomb. The planes can't make a building fall like that. It's against physics.
Brother E: No, they probably just don't want to scare everyone.
Or, (this gets into a whole other level of conspiracy,) some people believe the government did it themselves for some unknown reason. I really hope that theory is 100% false.
Also yes, with enough impact the building could collapse like that as it destroys the support system inside the building. When the top collapses (aka when a plane hits), it puts a lot more stress on the support in the lower parts. That causes it to collapse, and gradually go down as the load gets heavier. Imagine you have a tower that has support beams made out of straws, and cardboard making up each floor. If you throw a brick into your tower, it would severely damage the straws in the floor it hit. That would make the top layers start to fall. The straws on the lower layers wouldn’t be able to hold up all of the extra weight from the collapsed floors, so they would fall straight down. Also The twin towers were under a LOT of security, so it’s absolutely impossible for a bomb to be planted or even for someone to “sneak in”. Just saying.

eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2020, 02:47:35 PM »

What confuses me is how quick Americans are to trash their own country like this, we have so much going right for us here, we live in one of the greatest countries in the world, and there are so many countries that have done worse than us.

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man

[This space is reserved for my Customerpalooza 2020 voting link. I will likely not remove it until January.]
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2020, 02:51:35 PM »

What confuses me is how quick Americans are to trash their own country like this, we have so much going right for us here, we live in one of the greatest countries in the world, and there are so many countries that have done worse than us.
Which ones? There are lots of countries with worse living conditions but there are none who have caused as much propped-up dictatorships, civilian casualties, and damage in warfare since 1950. Although France is giving a run for the money with the dictatorships it sets up in Africa nowadays.

Also yes, with enough impact the building could collapse like that as it destroys the support system inside the building. When the top collapses (aka when a plane hits), it puts a lot more stress on the support in the lower parts. That causes it to collapse, and gradually go down as the load gets heavier. Imagine you have a tower that has support beams made out of straws, and cardboard making up each floor. If you throw a brick into your tower, it would severely damage the straws in the floor it hit. That would make the top layers start to fall. The straws on the lower layers wouldn’t be able to hold up all of the extra weight from the collapsed floors, so they would fall straight down. Also The twin towers were under a LOT of security, so it’s absolutely impossible for a bomb to be planted or even for someone to “sneak in”. Just saying.
Educate them, thank you!
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2020, 02:53:16 PM »

Just because others are worse, doesn’t mean that it’s bad. People are more likely to show disfavor to their own country, especially one that has a lot of issues. Yes there are a lot of good things in America, like how our economy is in a great place right now. However, public schools aren’t good, the health care system is a disaster, people are unable to pay university loans and aren’t having families due to financial issues, overspending on issues over seas is prioritized over issues in our own country, and social issues such as segregation are still in full swing. It’s good to have awareness about what your country does, and this one is not doing good things

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

KCP Entries #3: Wendell

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2020, 02:55:04 PM »

Maybe we trash our own country because it's the only place we've ever known. I've never lived in the middle east so I don't know what they are experiencing firsthand, but because I've always lived in the U.S, of course I'd be quick to point out the problems since I've lived it. I hate how America works and I know damn well some things could be fixed so easily

eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2020, 02:57:46 PM »

Well I know for a fact that if you were to go to the middle east, you'd be crying to come back here as soon as you get there, and I guarantee you that there are a million families there that would die to come here

[This space is reserved for my Customerpalooza 2020 voting link. I will likely not remove it until January.]
Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
Rico's Intense Anus
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2020, 02:59:05 PM »

Well I know for a fact that if you were to go to the middle east, you'd be crying to come back here as soon as you get there, and I guarantee you that there are a million families there that would die to come here
Which parts of the Middle East though? The ones that trump banned and constantly says he hates? Or parts like Dubai that are full of riches

eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2020, 03:00:05 PM »

The whole Middle East

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
Rico's Intense Anus
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2020, 03:00:50 PM »

I never said I wouldn't do that, of course many things they are going through are much worse than back home. I'm just saying you shouldn't be surprised people are bleeping about how their own country works. Even Repub's are upset with how things are held in America

Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2020, 03:03:36 PM »

The whole Middle East

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Middle-East-really-all-that-bad-or-is-media-just-making-it-look-bad

Please read the answers of these actual middle easterners

eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2020, 03:03:50 PM »

I just don't understand what people hate about living here, what's so bad about it

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
Rico's Intense Anus
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2020, 03:05:00 PM »

I just don't understand what people hate about living here, what's so bad about it
school shootings, you can't even argue that we have by far the most amount of them

Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2020, 03:05:51 PM »

school shootings
Horrible healthcare (I can pull up my very important rant about it if needed)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.