Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 137   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 90946 times)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: August 10, 2020, 09:54:43 PM »

Wow, just wow. Distrusting doctors in a pandemic and not following health procedures even though you may have been contaminated is not only incredibly dumb, but could get you killed one day
Brother E: Dude, the doctors said we are fine. Now, our sister isn't going out yet, she will when she tests negative, but the rest of us go out.

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: August 10, 2020, 09:59:22 PM »

Brother E: Dude, the doctors said we are fine. Now, our sister isn't going out yet, she will when she tests negative, but the rest of us go out.

She hasn't tested negative yet?!

Quotes I enjoy:
Fernanda Toastwood, owner of the Odipiso house, died.
This onion describes my current mental state
Hi, sir. Do you need an exorcism =)
Anybody want to come with me? I'm moving to Mars.
Ianiant [Oct 12 11:44 PM]:   This forum needs a dark mods.
Dark Synth [Oct 12 11:46 PM]:   What up dorks
You called me "dude," assuming that I conform to your standard

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
what has my life turned into?
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: idk now who is real and who is fake
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: am i fake too?
Sorry, I don't speak telenovela.
Quote from: Bassettt
Bassettt [Dec 21 12:30 PM]:   Baltimore, Maryland is eliminated
Theft Silly Smile
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: August 10, 2020, 10:01:58 PM »

She hasn't tested negative yet?!
Brother E: She will Friday I believe. She feels completely normal now. She never even had the symptoms so I don't know why she was positive.

And when I say go out, I mean bike rides. We haven't been to the stores often.

ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: August 10, 2020, 10:06:44 PM »

Brother E: She will Friday I believe. She feels completely normal now. She never even had the symptoms so I don't know why she was positive.

And when I say go out, I mean bike rides. We haven't been to the stores often.

1. One of the many idiosyncrasies of this specific virus is that it can not only run its course entirely asymptomatically, but that even during that time, a person can spread the virus.

2. Even bike rides can be dangerous if enough people are on the streets and not wearing masks. Don't be surprised if people are staying well away from you.

3. Often?! So, have you been at all? How many people were there? Were they wearing masks?

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
Theft Silly Smile
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: August 10, 2020, 10:13:40 PM »

1. One of the many idiosyncrasies of this specific virus is that it can not only run its course entirely asymptomatically, but that even during that time, a person can spread the virus.

2. Even bike rides can be dangerous if enough people are on the streets and not wearing masks. Don't be surprised if people are staying well away from you.

3. Often?! So, have you been at all? How many people were there? Were they wearing masks?
Brother E: She passed the days the doctors said she could be out, so it's fine. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

And yes, we've been biking without masks the whole time. And it's just not us, lots of people in our city go walking and stuff without masks. You can't wear masks in the heat, you could get a heat stroke. Besides, we are in the fresh air, that's better than being in stale air in your house.

ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: August 10, 2020, 10:17:56 PM »

Brother E: She passed the days the doctors said she could be out, so it's fine. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

And yes, we've been biking without masks the whole time. And it's just not us, lots of people in our city go walking and stuff without masks. You can't wear masks in the heat, you could get a heat stroke. Besides, we are in the fresh air, that's better than being in stale air in your house.

I've experienced the heat, believe me, and I would rather be in the air conditioning than be outside right now. Just don't go outside. Besides, if you are rooting for the fresh air in Florida, you probably won't get heat stroke by wearing a mask

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

Theft Silly Smile
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: August 10, 2020, 10:20:37 PM »

I've experienced the heat, believe me, and I would rather be in the air conditioning than be outside right now. Just don't go outside. Besides, if you are rooting for the fresh air in Florida, you probably won't get heat stroke by wearing a mask
Brother E: No, in Florida you can get heat strokes easily.  Our sister said some doctors were against masks because people with asthma can have a hard time breathing. You can't wear masks in Florida heat, unless maybe you have it under your nose.

ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: August 10, 2020, 10:27:11 PM »

Brother E: No, in Florida you can get heat strokes easily.  Our sister said some doctors were against masks because people with asthma can have a hard time breathing. You can't wear masks in Florida heat, unless maybe you have it under your nose.

Oh, I completely understand. It's hot and humid. The worst of the summer heat is over, though. You've dealt with your 100+ degree real feels. Don't complain about the temperatures in August when July has passed. You have no stake in this. Yes, you may be hot, but you will never be hot enough to get heat stroke when wearing a mask

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

Theft Silly Smile
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: August 10, 2020, 10:35:26 PM »

Oh, I completely understand. It's hot and humid. The worst of the summer heat is over, though. You've dealt with your 100+ degree real feels. Don't complain about the temperatures in August when July has passed. You have no stake in this. Yes, you may be hot, but you will never be hot enough to get heat stroke when wearing a mask
Brother E: Sorry, but Florida weather is that unpredictable, lol! We can have almost 90 degrees days in winter! Crazy, I know! Laugh
This August has had almost 100 degree days every day. Only when it rains it cools down.

Shawna
she/her
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: August 11, 2020, 12:11:38 AM »

I did hear from my dad a few weeks ago that they are currently in Phase B of a vaccine and should be out by the beginning of next year, so there is hope, guys. Smiley

♥ ~ My Important Topics ~ ♥

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

♥ ~ My Favorite Customers and Ships ~ ♥
Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. LePete
3. Radlynn
4. Robby
5. Captain Cori
6. Deano
7. Gremmie
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Shelby x LePete
Robe x Quinn
Holly (FC by Robe) x Kayla
Kathryn (FC by Robe) x Ripley
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: August 11, 2020, 08:27:26 AM »

WITHOUT MASKS?!?! This is absolutely terrible JEBZ, if you did have the virus and are asymptomatic, you put hundreds of others at risk. Please wear masks in the future, not just for your own safety, but for the safety of your community

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: August 11, 2020, 08:29:42 AM »

In-person service is fine if dealt with correctly. I go to church every week, and my church takes lots of precautions. The mass is outside, masks and social distancing are required, you can't sing, and communion takes place after mass.

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: August 11, 2020, 08:53:00 AM »

WITHOUT MASKS?!?! This is absolutely terrible JEBZ, if you did have the virus and are asymptomatic, you put hundreds of others at risk. Please wear masks in the future, not just for your own safety, but for the safety of your community
Brother E: We haven't been wearing masks since the pandemic started. We only started wearing them when stores required us too. And our community isn't uh, the mask wearing community. Nervous A lot of people are out around the lake and parks with no masks. Only in stores they wear them.

And we weren't with Covid, it was our sister. We are all fine now.

Towers
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: August 11, 2020, 08:55:12 AM »

Did you even read what he said?
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Ohhh sometimes life's a mess

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: August 11, 2020, 09:15:49 AM »

Brother E: We haven't been wearing masks since the pandemic started. We only started wearing them when stores required us too. And our community isn't uh, the mask wearing community. Nervous A lot of people are out around the lake and parks with no masks. Only in stores they wear them.

And we weren't with Covid, it was our sister. We are all fine now.
Just because your community isn't fond of wearing masks, should that mean you yourself are exempt from wearing them. If that's the case then your community is causing a bad influence, especially if you caught the virus asymptomatically from your sister. It's a scary thought envisioning the amount of people you could have put at risk, while not even knowing it. At that point, some of their lives may have been in your hands even.

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 137   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.