Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 122   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 65042 times)
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: August 11, 2020, 09:15:49 AM »

Brother E: We haven't been wearing masks since the pandemic started. We only started wearing them when stores required us too. And our community isn't uh, the mask wearing community. Nervous A lot of people are out around the lake and parks with no masks. Only in stores they wear them.

And we weren't with Covid, it was our sister. We are all fine now.
Just because your community isn't fond of wearing masks, should that mean you yourself are exempt from wearing them. If that's the case then your community is causing a bad influence, especially if you caught the virus asymptomatically from your sister. It's a scary thought envisioning the amount of people you could have put at risk, while not even knowing it. At that point, some of their lives may have been in your hands even.

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: August 11, 2020, 09:31:12 AM »

Just because your community isn't fond of wearing masks, should that mean you yourself are exempt from wearing them. If that's the case then your community is causing a bad influence, especially if you caught the virus asymptomatically from your sister. It's a scary thought envisioning the amount of people you could have put at risk, while not even knowing it. At that point, some of their lives may have been in your hands even.
Brother E: We never caught the virus asymptomatically. Brother J and our dad were tested and they were negative.

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
Toph
Dead.
Restaurant Legend

Towers killed me with rice. Judge him accordingly.

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: August 11, 2020, 09:45:48 AM »

I think that literally ANY HUMAN that comes in contact with COVID/Has been anywhere near someone who tested positive *needs* to wear a mask is public, no matter where or for how long.

The ghost world is actually kinda cool. I can go through walls and I don't need to eat or drink or worry about anything.

Although, I feel as though I have no purpose here. I have nothing to look forward to or accomplish. And I haven't met anyone yet.

Thanks a lot, Towers.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 11, 2020, 09:53:30 AM »

I think that literally ANY HUMAN that comes in contact with COVID/Has been anywhere near someone who tested positive *needs* to wear a mask is public, no matter where or for how long.

Brother E: The doctors said after ten days our sister is fine to go out.

Toph
Dead.
Restaurant Legend

Towers killed me with rice. Judge him accordingly.

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: August 11, 2020, 09:54:23 AM »

I wasn't specifically talking about you but okay

The ghost world is actually kinda cool. I can go through walls and I don't need to eat or drink or worry about anything.

Although, I feel as though I have no purpose here. I have nothing to look forward to or accomplish. And I haven't met anyone yet.

Thanks a lot, Towers.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: August 11, 2020, 09:56:34 AM »

I wasn't specifically talking about you but okay
Brother E: Oh, okay.  My bad. Nervous

Jacobarmada
Onion since 2014
Papa's Replacement

Joined since KCP 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: August 11, 2020, 10:25:43 AM »

School openings kinda worry me. I am definitely sure that there will be some kids that will joke about it and could possibly unknowingly infect someone with it. Kids can be dumb sometimes, and they might just create more chaos.

I still don't get the point of the signature.

My activity is slightly less now.
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: August 11, 2020, 10:32:10 AM »

School openings kinda worry me. I am definitely sure that there will be some kids that will joke about it and could possibly unknowingly infect someone with it. Kids can be dumb sometimes, and they might just create more chaos.
Yeah, I heard about a case where this boy and his cousin (I think?) went to school apparently with the virus (without knowing), and because of the school being flexible on the mask wearing rules, the two pretty much never wore their mask, and who knows just how many people they may have came into contact with.

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
KeinkoMusic
Semi-Active
Restaurant Legend

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: August 11, 2020, 01:55:58 PM »

can we call it covid-20? its 2020 now, 2019 already ended Sad (it would be Smiley if covid was a good thing)

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 11, 2020, 02:02:32 PM »

can we call it covid-20? its 2020 now, 2019 already ended Sad (it would be Smiley if covid was a good thing)
It's called COVID-19 because it was first founded in December of last year, and the 19 signifies the year obviously. It will always have 19 at the end. Had the virus first been discovered in 2020, it would permanently be known as COVID-20.

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
KeinkoMusic
Semi-Active
Restaurant Legend

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 11, 2020, 02:04:14 PM »

It's called COVID-19 because it was first founded in December of last year, and the 19 signifies the year obviously. It will always have 19 at the end. Had the virus first been discovered in 2020, it would permanently be known as COVID-20.
ok... but, what i said was a joke, u know, 2020?

Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

The food critic has arrived!

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 11, 2020, 02:14:17 PM »

I read some previous replies, and I must say that I too do not wear a mask when walking. I use it in stores and public transport.

AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: August 11, 2020, 02:36:38 PM »

I agree. Classes should remain online until the pandemic is over.
In-person service is fine if dealt with correctly. I go to church every week, and my church takes lots of precautions. The mass is outside, masks and social distancing are required, you can't sing, and communion takes place after mass.
Churches are nonessential businesses, all churches should just close down, and church service can be held online until the pandemic is over.
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 11, 2020, 02:38:00 PM »

Churches are nonessential businesses, all churches should just close down, and church service can be held online until the pandemic is over.
Although I agree to some extent, I smell nothing but bias here. Laugh

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: August 11, 2020, 06:09:46 PM »

There is no bias. I just want people to be safe.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 122   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.