Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 123   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 65987 times)
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: April 08, 2020, 11:08:59 AM »

A little bit of positive, Everyone's favorite Office star is doing a really cool series about good things that are happening right now. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOe_y6KKvS3PdIfb9q9pGug

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Azaleah the Barista Queen!

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: April 08, 2020, 11:22:09 AM »

Basically everyone underestimated it and they aren't laughing now. If everyone just stayed indoors and listened this wouldn't have been as bad. This further proves humans can not rule themselves.

And people STILL believe anarchy is plausible. Roll Eyes

Check out my FC's!!!
Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49238.0
News, Discussion, and Q&A:  http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

Profile picture by Synth
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: April 08, 2020, 12:04:19 PM »

Sorry?
LuisAngel01
KCP20 5★ contestant
Franchise Owner

Finally Allan is Next Chef!

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: April 09, 2020, 05:49:34 PM »

Yeah I calculate the CFR (case fatality rate) for all countries with over 100 cases and Mexico has shot up from being at 2.69% three days ago to 5.12% today. But when AMLO is busy holding rallies and states are reporting 8x more cases of "viral pneumonia" than usual (hint: it's actually coronavirus) can you be surprised? Mexico has 130M people and Ecuador has 17M, but Ecuador has tested more people than Mexico. Feel bad for you guys. You deserve a much better government.
Spoiler:
Sorry for reply too late, but I have points who you can't take in count. Is true who the mexican states are reporting many more cases of pneumonia than COVID-19, but the pneumonia cases reported during this season is common and the majority of the states are reporting less cases of pneumonia than the last year. So actually there is no enough evidence who the significally of that cases of pneumonia are really the SARS-CoV-2. Unfortunatelly the people with pneumonia can get sick with the SARS-CoV-2, so is important they like the rest of citizens always stay in home.

With respect of the shot up of the letality rate is mainly because the hospitals takes many time to confirm a case of COVID-19 than the low time taked to confirm a death by COVID-19, since they need at least 2 or 3 days to get the analysis to confirm them, so the cases are more real to death cases than confirmed cases at a day and there are people who unfortunately deaths before get the analysis.

And with respect of we deserve a much better government, this happens with all federal and locals governments, we also want to get finally a better government each legislature, personally I have more disgust with locals ones than with the federal, since on case of my city and state the local goverment makes the federal looks good and I'm not talking about smokescreens, and thanks to wish us that!

Sincerely, Luis Angel LT aka LuisAngel01, MTP01, LuisAngel_MTPFAZTG.
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: April 09, 2020, 09:45:57 PM »

My school got closed for the rest of the year. The good news is that despite my state's governor not taking this very seriously and waiting until the last minute to issue a stay at home order we're projected to peak in about a week and have flattened the curve enough that there won't be a shortage of hospital beds.

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: April 10, 2020, 08:16:38 PM »

Brother Z: This virus is probably, is probably.....a hoax

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: April 11, 2020, 01:15:36 AM »

If people just listened to rules this could be over within weeks. Instead, people still wanna go out and see their friends because "the weather is nice"
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: April 11, 2020, 01:50:20 AM »

If people just listened to rules this could be over within weeks. Instead, people still wanna go out and see their friends because "the weather is nice"

Those are idiots Smiley

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Adventure4u1
Loves a a Good Story
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: April 11, 2020, 11:25:55 AM »

Basically everyone underestimated it and they aren't laughing now. If everyone just stayed indoors and listened this wouldn't have been as bad. This further proves humans can not rule themselves.

If companies didn't limit sick leave to 3 days, if restaurant/fast food/retail employees didn't pay employees minimum wage for less then full-time hours and demand an expensive doctor's not to take time off, if colleges permitted makeup examples,  didn't require attendance, made it easy to be excused for illnesses, then we wouldn't need government regulation. 

Tell me about,  my parents are oh, let's go on a hike- never mind the park is crowded- because it's nice!   It's a county park,  with narrow two-way trails and summertime crowds.  Parking lots are full of cars,  and it's not like each car only has one person in it, as kids are out of school. 

Those are idiots Smiley

Martial law is gonna end up becoming America's standard response for Pandemics and Epidemics in the future. 
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: April 11, 2020, 11:33:29 AM »

If companies didn't limit sick leave to 3 days, if restaurant/fast food/retail employees didn't pay employees minimum wage for less then full-time hours and demand an expensive doctor's not to take time off, if colleges permitted makeup examples,  didn't require attendance, made it easy to be excused for illnesses, then we wouldn't need government regulation. 

Tell me about,  my parents are oh, let's go on a hike- never mind the park is crowded- because it's nice!   It's a county park,  with narrow two-way trails and summertime crowds.  Parking lots are full of cars,  and it's not like each car only has one person in it, as kids are out of school. 

Martial law is gonna end up becoming America's standard response for Pandemics and Epidemics in the future. 
AMEN TO YOUR FIRST POINT! For so many people you can’t just stay indoors and stay at home

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: April 11, 2020, 11:36:05 AM »

I'm not talking about communism capitalism or whatever, I'm talking about the human race as a whole being incapable to run the world. It's not humanly possible.
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: April 11, 2020, 12:30:32 PM »

I hope people stay home tomorrow, rather than going out and celebrating just because it's a holiday. Celebrating Easter is not worth the risk of spreading coronavirus.
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: April 11, 2020, 12:55:20 PM »

AMEN TO YOUR FIRST POINT! For so many people you can’t just stay indoors and stay at home

I think colleges don't allow for make-up exams so that it's more fair.

Check out my FC's!!!
News, Discussion, and Q&A:  http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

Profile picture by Synth
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: April 11, 2020, 01:16:11 PM »

I think colleges don't allow for make-up exams so that it's more fair.
That's up to the professor, but many professors will allow a student to take an exam late if the student has a legitimate reason for needing to do so.
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: April 11, 2020, 01:26:30 PM »

That's up to the professor, but many professors will allow a student to take an exam late if the student has a legitimate reason for needing to do so.

Most of my professors require notice ahead of time where they take it before everyone else, and my anthropology professor enforces a paper in lieu of the exam.

Check out my FC's!!!

Profile picture by Synth
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 123   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.