Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 115   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 50245 times)
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2016, 04:40:14 PM »

(Note: Any false information posted in this topic has a high chance of being deleted. If the mods (including board mods) believe something misleading or untrue should be deleted out of the safety of anyone reading through this topic, then they have the right to delete it. No questions asked.

Discussing theories, especially ones considered harmful by the vast majority of users and moderators will not be tolerated in this topic. They have caused most of the fights surrounding this subject. If you want to share theories on COVID-19, do so in the 'Conspiracies' topic.)

General reminders when it comes to the outbreak:

-Wash your hands regularly and just wash up as much as you can. One of the easiest way to contract the virus is through contact with your hands, and then touching any part of your face (Like your eyes, nose, or mouth).

-If you know anyone who has the virus, do not come into direct contact with them. And if you are diagnosed with the disease yourself, please do whatever you can to STAY AT HOME. Even if you don't have the virus yourself, you should abide by the stay at home laws and only go out if it's for a really important reason.

-Just don't be stupid. Stockpiling isn't something you should be doing. All that does is making sure people who very well need the stuff you're buying in mass don't come out with anything. Don't lick door handles or...toilet seats to prove a point, it's not sane or healthy to do that. Don't be racist either, this virus can and will affect anyone, not just a single group. Likewise, there's no single group, country or even person to blame in this.

Important Links to follow:

CDC:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

Coronavirus Maps (Click below for the chart of your choice):
Worldometers World Map
Worldometers U.S Map
NY Times U.S Map
CTV News Canada Map
BBC U.K Map
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 11:36:32 AM by Stan Loona » Logged

DuckHunt MegaMan Fan
Autistic User
Restaurant Star

Mega Man and Duck Hunt can be my fictional BFFs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 05:51:38 PM »

OH NO GUYS THE CORONAVIRUS IS SPREADING!
(is the Coronavirus worse than Ebola?)

Edit: Thanks to Masquerade I changed “Krona Virus” to the correct name “Coronavirus”
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 08:07:09 PM by CookieCrafter80 » Logged

Mega Man is my 1st favorite character and Duck Hunt is my 2nd favorite character!
The word “DuckHunt” in my new username doesn’t mean I like actual duck hunting. I am just the fan of the two characters which are the dog and duck. I think fictional characters exist in another dimension and I wish that I could travel to fictional dimensions with a coding tablet.
My Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64400.0
Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 05:55:18 PM »

OH NO GUYS THE KRONA VIRUS IS SPREADING!
(is the Krona Virus worse than Ebola?)
Coronavirus, not Krona Virus.

Long Signature:
Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan Sierra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 05:59:45 PM »

The coronavirus is really bad, but hopefully it can be contained!

Mr. Bombolony and Boopsy and Bill for PNC 2020
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 06:07:48 PM »

Coronavirus hasn't been around long enough to know for sure, but the virus as a whole so far is really only worrying for people already in poor health since it brings on pneumonia symptoms, but already, pneumonia is something healthy people can fight so if you got the right immune system you should be okay. If we're gonna be real, we should be worrying about the Flu more right now.

Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 06:09:16 PM »

Coronavirus hasn't been around long enough to know for sure, but the virus as a whole so far is really only worrying for people already in poor health since it brings on pneumonia symptoms, but already, pneumonia is something healthy people can fight so if you got the right immune system you should be okay. If we're gonna be real, we should be worrying about the Flu more right now.
Yeah, the flu is definitely an underrated virus. It's caused a significantly higher number of deaths than the coronavirus, at least in the U.S.

Long Signature:
Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Hermes
Restaurant Master

Hacky Zak for Next Chefs!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2020, 06:27:10 PM »

Yeah, the flu is definitely an underrated virus. It's caused a significantly higher number of deaths than the coronavirus, at least in the U.S.
There have been no deaths for coronavirus in the U.S. though

Any male but Deano and Johnny, and Perri for Next Chefs!
Penguin022
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 06:34:04 PM »

lol everyone in Toronto is freaking out, there are so many people with masks and stuff

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
https://i.imgur.com/AdSe1IF.png
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 06:38:26 PM »

lots of masks here too Hmm

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Penguin022
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2020, 07:01:26 PM »

I don't think it even made it out of Toronto yet tho wow

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
https://i.imgur.com/AdSe1IF.png
DuckHunt MegaMan Fan
Autistic User
Restaurant Star

Mega Man and Duck Hunt can be my fictional BFFs

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 08:34:49 PM »

Just I hope I don’t get it! Let’s hope no one gets it!

Mega Man is my 1st favorite character and Duck Hunt is my 2nd favorite character!
The word “DuckHunt” in my new username doesn’t mean I like actual duck hunting. I am just the fan of the two characters which are the dog and duck. I think fictional characters exist in another dimension and I wish that I could travel to fictional dimensions with a coding tablet.
My Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64400.0
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2020, 09:18:25 PM »

I don't think it even made it out of Toronto yet tho wow
It didn't, at least not that we know of. Guess people are just being careful. My university issued a warning saying to not go to school if you have symptoms.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Hermes
Restaurant Master

Hacky Zak for Next Chefs!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2020, 09:44:24 PM »

The problem is that Coronavirus symptoms are common ones

Any male but Deano and Johnny, and Perri for Next Chefs!
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2020, 05:16:28 AM »

I hope it doesn't spread around the world, and I hope who has it gets rid of it as soon as fast. Sad

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2020, 06:17:23 AM »

It didn't, at least not that we know of. Guess people are just being careful. My university issued a warning saying to not go to school if you have symptoms.
Yeah, it's been contained to Vancouver and Toronto so far. Hospitals here are ready. I'm not worried if someone ends up with it in London.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 115   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.