Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 110   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 39264 times)
Oolong
Restaurant Master

Well.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2020, 08:20:57 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DUkWy0D1cs
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2020, 02:06:58 PM »

While cases in China continue to slow down and it's not a major issue there anymore, the virus is now growing exponentially in Japan, South Korea, Italy, and Iran.
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2020, 02:18:58 PM »

Everybody gangsta til Coronavirus uses genetic reshuffle

Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Papa's Assistant

Delta Emerald Aura Inkling with epic ‘tude!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2020, 04:56:55 PM »

They canceled soccer games in Italy due to Coronavirus. I hope there’s a cure...

Guardian of Mega Rayquaza, & soon-to-be Squid Sisters band member

I’ve Got Xmas Magic; Austin & Sienna are coming!!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »

they said the vaccine process is going smoothly so hopefully that trend continues and in the next few months there will be a vax for it on the shelf

Hermes
Restaurant Master

Khat

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2020, 06:32:14 PM »

There are over 300 people in Italy and about 50 in Iran, with 12 fatalities.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2020, 08:01:48 PM »

There are over 300 people in Italy and about 50 in Iran, with 12 fatalities.
A (potentially fake) leaked document from the Health Minister of Iran to the Supreme Leader says that there are actually 9761 confirmed cases and 468 dead (I speak Persian so I can read it and translate it):

It may be fake, but it is not surprising if it is true. Iran's culture encourages lying to hide failure in something, I speak with Iranians nearly every day in our native language.

What is guaranteed is that Iran is hiding it. No way a country with only 50 cases has led to travellers returning from it and infecting SEVEN countries: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Canada, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, and Oman.
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2020, 06:19:52 PM »

Iran’s health minister also got coronavirus. RIP

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
-NeonRaccoon-
Restaurant Master

Tea Time!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2020, 06:26:56 PM »

There's some news around here in my country that a man that came from a trip to China is presenting Coronavirus' symptoms, luckily he is in quarantine in his house and is being monitored.

Hermes
Restaurant Master

Khat

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2020, 07:39:46 PM »

Iran’s health minister also got coronavirus. RIP
Facepalm
Hermes
Restaurant Master

Khat

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2020, 07:40:22 PM »

There's some news around here in my country that a man that came from a trip to China is presenting Coronavirus' symptoms, luckily he is in quarantine in his house and is being monitored.
Which country?
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2020, 07:27:03 AM »

This virus is terrible. Some scientists are saying it shall be gone by Summer, I really hope that happens Pensive

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Oolong
Restaurant Master

Well.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2020, 08:52:53 PM »

This virus is terrible. Some scientists are saying it shall be gone by Summer, I really hope that happens Pensive
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2020, 05:18:31 PM »

It's officially reached Wales. The city it is only about 40 miles away from me and I have family there. And, my cousin is getting married next month there...

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Renovating Portallini

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2020, 05:18:56 PM »

It's officially reached Wales. The city it is only about 40 miles away from me and I have family there. And, my cousin is getting married next month there...
Stay safe.  Hmm

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 110   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.