Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 114   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 41058 times)
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: March 27, 2020, 02:01:48 PM »

The virus is everywhere though, not just those two places, also why would America have something against Australia?? I'd maybe believe it if the virus started IN Iran, but the fact it started in China and it's mainly believed it was because of consumption of random animals from an Asian market there, gives me heavy doubts this is true.
The other thing is that Iran isn't even a hot country, it was snowing in the capital a few days ago. Afghanistan borders Iran and we are similar (tho Afghanistan is even colder). The mountains make all but the southern portions of both countries cold for most of the year.
Hermes
Restaurant Master

Drakson for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 27, 2020, 02:02:09 PM »

I saw a video yesterday about weird Chinese food. One of them was bat soup, the video said: The Chinese say the bat's blood heals respiratory problems. This is ironic.

Drakson and Perri for PNC!
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 27, 2020, 02:03:37 PM »

I saw a video yesterday about weird Chinese food. One of them was bat soup, the video said: The Chinese say the bat's blood heals respiratory problems. This is ironic.
This is fake news; the infamous bat soup photo was from a Chinese blogger who travels around the world and tries different cuisines. She was in Palau, a small Pacific country, where bat soup is a delicacy and posted her trying it.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 27, 2020, 02:04:26 PM »

This is not the flu. It is killing more people than the flu EVERY DAY now in your country;  I don't understand how you can have 300+ people dying a day and say "people are overreacting!". Not to mention that it is growing EXPONENTIALLY.

Additionally, almost every single one of those 1/5 recovered are in China; two weeks ago, ~60% of all cases had recovered; it has not taken long at all for that to fall drastically to ~20%...
Proof:

Don't panic, but for the love of God, stop calling it a flu!!
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 27, 2020, 02:08:47 PM »

I deleted a post from ThumbsUp Guy propagating conspiracy theories. Do not post it again. It is well-known where the virus originated and it was not in an American lab.
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 27, 2020, 02:14:44 PM »

I deleted a post from ThumbsUp Guy propagating conspiracy theories. Do not post it again. It is well-known where the virus originated and it was not in an American lab.
... the post is still there

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this marble racing bloop.

Btw add Oofis#8798 on discord if you wanna talk
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 27, 2020, 02:15:49 PM »

... the post is still there
They posted again and said it seemingly authoritatively. Saying "my teacher said this" and getting refuted is alright. Although apparently they didn't mean to say it authoritatively.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 27, 2020, 03:59:28 PM »

Brother E: ThumbsUpGuy can post what his teacher said. It's not against the rules at all. Matt wouldn't agree to deleting his posts. There is not one rule on the forum that says you can't post conspiracy theories.

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 27, 2020, 04:13:06 PM »

Brother E: ThumbsUpGuy can post what his teacher said. It's not against the rules at all. Matt wouldn't agree to deleting his posts. There is not one rule on the forum that says you can't post conspiracy theories.
If you tell others that it's actually created by the United States to kill Chinese and Iranians, then there are many legal issues with that in the United States, where this forum was based. "Freedom of speech" doesn't apply everywhere; and it actually is rendered completely null on this site, because websites do not have to have freedom of speech, as Matt has said in the past. I was mistaken that they believed it themselves because they posted it as if it were an affirmative, objective fact.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 27, 2020, 04:21:42 PM »

If you tell others that it's actually created by the United States to kill Chinese and Iranians, then there are many legal issues with that in the United States, where this forum was based. "Freedom of speech" doesn't apply everywhere; and it actually is rendered completely null on this site, because websites do not have to have freedom of speech, as Matt has said in the past. I was mistaken that they believed it themselves because they posted it as if it were an affirmative, objective fact.
Brother E: Well, yeah, that's probably true, but Matt never said to delete those types of posts, did he?  Undecided

Read our newest comic!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 27, 2020, 04:25:48 PM »

Brother E: Well, yeah, that's probably true, but Matt never said to delete those types of posts, did he?  Undecided
As a mod not every little thing he does has to be judged by Matt. Abu knows what's right or wrong when it comes to moderating posts otherwise he wouldn't have this position.

Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 27, 2020, 04:55:10 PM »

As a mod not every little thing he does has to be judged by Matt. Abu knows what's right or wrong when it comes to moderating posts otherwise he wouldn't have this position.
This, exactly. Unless I'm abusing my moderation power, I have the authority to delete posts I believe to be breaking guidelines or harming the forum.

Likewise, our global moderators don't PM Matt before making all actions.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 27, 2020, 05:00:53 PM »

Brother E: Not that I'm saying you have to PM Matt every time to do things, I'm just saying that because it's not a rule in the forum.

I was just saying that because that there are no rules for that. The other mods delete posts that are breaking the rules, not just because they were conspiracy theories.

That's what I meant by that.

Read our newest comic!
Hermes
Restaurant Master

Drakson for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 27, 2020, 05:09:29 PM »

Oof over 100,000 cases in the USA

Drakson and Perri for PNC!
Jacobarmada
Onion since 2014
Papa's Replacement

Joined since KCP 2014

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 27, 2020, 05:28:47 PM »

Oof over 100,000 cases in the USA
And also more cases than other countries. It's becoming the new epicenter.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 114   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.