Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 114   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 41045 times)
Adventure4u1
Loves a a Good Story
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: April 06, 2020, 05:21:30 PM »

The other day my mother told me I couldn't be as picky, and then I was like-   jeez,  pepole with life-threatening food allergies HAVE to be PICKY.  (I'm just lactose intolerant- my cousin has life-threatening allergies to nuts)   The last thing anybody wants is for them to end up in the hospital right now.  They probably wouldn't survive and they'd put an additional strain on the healthcare system.  

Hermes
Restaurant Master

Drakson for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 06, 2020, 06:31:44 PM »

The mortality rate here has gone up a lot recently. Yesterday it was at around 4.2% I think. Today it went up to 5.12%

Drakson and Perri for PNC!
wendykang77
I’m a piece of pie
Restaurant Master

Cheering to PNC20

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: April 06, 2020, 06:42:27 PM »

The global confirmed case has increased to 1.25 million

Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: April 06, 2020, 07:12:03 PM »

The mortality rate here has gone up a lot recently. Yesterday it was at around 4.2% I think. Today it went up to 5.12%
Yeah I calculate the CFR (case fatality rate) for all countries with over 100 cases and Mexico has shot up from being at 2.69% three days ago to 5.12% today. But when AMLO is busy holding rallies and states are reporting 8x more cases of "viral pneumonia" than usual (hint: it's actually coronavirus) can you be surprised? Mexico has 130M people and Ecuador has 17M, but Ecuador has tested more people than Mexico. Feel bad for you guys. You deserve a much better government.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: April 08, 2020, 04:53:36 AM »

COVID-19 is now the #1 cause of death in the United States.

Still not much worse than the flu, huh?
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 08, 2020, 05:27:10 AM »

Basically everyone underestimated it and they aren't laughing now. If everyone just stayed indoors and listened this wouldn't have been as bad. This further proves humans can not rule themselves.

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
wendykang77
I’m a piece of pie
Restaurant Master

Cheering to PNC20

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: April 08, 2020, 05:41:29 AM »

Um the middle school in China was reopened

Soul Survivor
Winner at War
Papa's Assistant

I’ll break the eighth place curse!

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: April 08, 2020, 11:08:59 AM »

A little bit of positive, Everyone's favorite Office star is doing a really cool series about good things that are happening right now. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOe_y6KKvS3PdIfb9q9pGug

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: April 08, 2020, 11:22:09 AM »

Basically everyone underestimated it and they aren't laughing now. If everyone just stayed indoors and listened this wouldn't have been as bad. This further proves humans can not rule themselves.

And people STILL believe anarchy is plausible. Roll Eyes

Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 08, 2020, 12:04:19 PM »

Sorry?

Goodbye!
LuisAngel01
Hört, fühlen, liebe!
Franchise Owner

Spielen wir unsere Musik!

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: April 09, 2020, 05:49:34 PM »

Yeah I calculate the CFR (case fatality rate) for all countries with over 100 cases and Mexico has shot up from being at 2.69% three days ago to 5.12% today. But when AMLO is busy holding rallies and states are reporting 8x more cases of "viral pneumonia" than usual (hint: it's actually coronavirus) can you be surprised? Mexico has 130M people and Ecuador has 17M, but Ecuador has tested more people than Mexico. Feel bad for you guys. You deserve a much better government.
Spoiler:
Sorry for reply too late, but I have points who you can't take in count. Is true who the mexican states are reporting many more cases of pneumonia than COVID-19, but the pneumonia cases reported during this season is common and the majority of the states are reporting less cases of pneumonia than the last year. So actually there is no enough evidence who the significally of that cases of pneumonia are really the SARS-CoV-2. Unfortunatelly the people with pneumonia can get sick with the SARS-CoV-2, so is important they like the rest of citizens always stay in home.

With respect of the shot up of the letality rate is mainly because the hospitals takes many time to confirm a case of COVID-19 than the low time taked to confirm a death by COVID-19, since they need at least 2 or 3 days to get the analysis to confirm them, so the cases are more real to death cases than confirmed cases at a day and there are people who unfortunately deaths before get the analysis.

And with respect of we deserve a much better government, this happens with all federal and locals governments, we also want to get finally a better government each legislature, personally I have more disgust with locals ones than with the federal, since on case of my city and state the local goverment makes the federal looks good and I'm not talking about smokescreens, and thanks to wish us that!

Sincerely, Luis Angel LT aka LuisAngel01, MTP01, LuisAngel_MTPFAZTG.
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: April 09, 2020, 09:45:57 PM »

My school got closed for the rest of the year. The good news is that despite my state's governor not taking this very seriously and waiting until the last minute to issue a stay at home order we're projected to peak in about a week and have flattened the curve enough that there won't be a shortage of hospital beds.

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: April 10, 2020, 08:16:38 PM »

Brother Z: This virus is probably, is probably.....a hoax

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 11, 2020, 01:15:36 AM »

If people just listened to rules this could be over within weeks. Instead, people still wanna go out and see their friends because "the weather is nice"

Goodbye!
Power of Tea
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 11, 2020, 01:50:20 AM »

If people just listened to rules this could be over within weeks. Instead, people still wanna go out and see their friends because "the weather is nice"

Those are idiots Smiley

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 114   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.