Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 114   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 49409 times)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: April 17, 2020, 08:17:02 PM »

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO THE HYPOCRISY
Brother E: Ok no doesn't seem aggressive.  Undecided

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: April 17, 2020, 08:17:36 PM »

Our governor issued a new executive order today. All schools will remain closed for the rest of the school year. State parks will reopen on the 20th, with some restrictions. Lastly, hospitals will be able to give non emergency medical care beginning on the 22nd. The stay at home order was not extended past the 30th. Texas will reopen in phases and another executive order will be issued on the 27th.
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 17, 2020, 08:23:18 PM »

Why would you think that I want people to die? I just don’t want people to be stripped of their freedom. This is America, the home of the free.
I agree that the constitution grants people the right to protest, but where exactly does the constitution give people freedom to leave their homes whenever they want?
~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: April 17, 2020, 08:29:23 PM »

The true question is... how are people going to react once everything becomes accessible again?

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." ~2 Timothy 1:7~
The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: April 17, 2020, 08:32:02 PM »

Are you assuming that once people go out again everyone in the world would get it?
If so, then how and when exactly will they ever go outside again?
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: April 17, 2020, 08:36:30 PM »

Plus this virus has a very high recovery rate and almost have of the cases are people who had a pre-existing condition
Those people are the exact reasons why stay at home orders are in place. On paper, it may seem easy that young people could go out and do whatever they want without spreading it to people who are vulnerable to succumbing to the disease, but in reality, there are just too many people across the world, and in the United States for that to be how the stay at home orders work. It's so unpredictable, and regardless someone young would undoubtedly manage to spread it to an older person/someone with a condition. 

Who would have thought that America doesn't want a single citizen to die from COVID-19? Undecided Undecided Undecided

The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 17, 2020, 09:37:29 PM »

America believes in natural selection, that’s why we have terrible healthcare and very few resources to help the poor or homeless who may need care. The richer you are, the more your life is worth here!

Spoiler:
This is satire for those who will hate me, but it’s not entirely a joke either

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

Lisa FTW!

View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 17, 2020, 09:39:41 PM »

America believes in natural selection, that’s why we have terrible healthcare and very few resources to help the poor or homeless who may need care. The richer you are, the more your life is worth here!

Spoiler:
This is satire for those who will hate me, but it’s not entirely a joke either

The hospital my mom works at is good.

The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: April 17, 2020, 09:40:59 PM »

The hospital my mom works at is good.
That’s very good! I’m really glad for her. I wish her the best through these times, I bet she’s working hard

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

Lisa FTW!

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 17, 2020, 09:45:12 PM »

That’s very good! I’m really glad for her. I wish her the best through these times, I bet she’s working hard

She's a nurse in surgeries, so until nonessential surgeries are allowed again, she won't be as busy unless she has to go to the basement to make more face masks and gowns. However, she still has to constantly wear an N95 mask and eye protection.

But thanks, though. My mom is overall a great woman.

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Cyndaquil is Back

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 17, 2020, 09:51:21 PM »

Imma just chime in here, I think the restrictions are a bit too strict for a free country, now I think people should be trying to avoid people but the way it’s being enforced is the reason people are disobeying it, they don’t like that the government is taking freedoms, but protesting is too much

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

Lisa FTW!

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 17, 2020, 09:57:19 PM »

Imma just chime in here, I think the restrictions are a bit too strict for a free country, now I think people should be trying to avoid people but the way it’s being enforced is the reason people are disobeying it, they don’t like that the government is taking freedoms, but protesting is too much

We have to have these extreme restrictions for our safety, though.

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Cyndaquil is Back

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: April 17, 2020, 10:04:34 PM »

We have to have these extreme restrictions for our safety, though.
It feels like government control to people, not safety

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

Lisa FTW!

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 17, 2020, 10:06:40 PM »

It feels like government control to people, not safety

Because people won't willingly stay home otherwise.

MissKitty
❤ Cat Queen ❤
Pizza Topper

I turn into a cat at midnight =3

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: April 18, 2020, 02:53:27 AM »

-Just don't be stupid. Stockpiling isn't something you should be doing. All that does is making sure people who very well need the stuff you're buying in mass don't come out with anything. Don't lick door handles or...toilet seats to prove a point, it's not sane or healthy to do that. Don't be racist either, this virus can and will affect anyone, not just a single group. Likewise, there's no single group, country or even person to blame in this.

my aunty had just had a baby in hospital a few weeks ago, and the nurses told her someone was caught licking the elevator buttons in the hospital Shocked its just so terrible. why do people do that for. also that person had been tested positive for coronavirus- they're probably just spiteful or something and wanted someone else to get it as well. Evil

[semi-active] May Allah [God] make this year better than your last, may it be filled with mercy, blessings, and immense lasting benefit to you and your loved ones! Cheesy And may you be blessed, whoever you are!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 114   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.