Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 113   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 40813 times)
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: April 18, 2020, 09:06:07 PM »

For those who’ve seen the story before, my mother has told me that my youngest brother also had a near death situation in these awful hospitals. apparently when he was choking, the doctors were like “eh he’ll be fine he’s still talking”. and left him alone. He was choking on a candy and it was in a place in his throat where he could breathe, but it could have easily been dislodged and caused him to suffocate. The medical bill we got for that I don’t remember the price, but I do know that for that crappy treatment it was at least 200$

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 18, 2020, 09:14:34 PM »

Why would you think that I want people to die? I just don’t want people to be stripped of their freedom. This is America, the home of the free.
A lot of countries are more free than the United States. Don't delude yourself.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 18, 2020, 09:20:15 PM »

Canada’s healthcare system is worse. Instead of paying, you have to wait a ridiculously long amount of time to get a surgery that your life may depend on. That’s happened to my cousins who live in Canada multiple times. Nothing in life is free
^
Your cousins in Canada are liars, or you are making this up. Probably both. The healthcare here is astronomically better than your sordid excuse for a healthcare system. There is a reason Canadians live 4.9 years longer on average than Americans and it isn't diet.

This post is so disgusting and you should be ASHAMED of spreading lies.

When my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer even though it was not life-threatening, but could become that, she received surgery within TWO WEEKS and it was gone. It was FREE. She is now healthy. In the United States she would have to pay tens of thousands of dollars (because we cannot afford health insurance), and actually it would take longer because we do not have the money.

At least do your research before making up disgusting lies. You should be ashamed of yourself for spreading misconceptions like this. The healthcare system here saved my mother's life.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 18, 2020, 09:22:12 PM »

For those who’ve seen the story before, my mother has told me that my youngest brother also had a near death situation in these awful hospitals. apparently when he was choking, the doctors were like “eh he’ll be fine he’s still talking”. and left him alone. He was choking on a candy and it was in a place in his throat where he could breathe, but it could have easily been dislodged and caused him to suffocate. The medical bill we got for that I don’t remember the price, but I do know that for that crappy treatment it was at least 200$
It's okay, he is a liar. I am sorry for your suffering and losses. I hope there can be reform.
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 18, 2020, 09:25:01 PM »

Your cousins in Canada are liars, or you are making this up. Probably both. The healthcare here is astronomically better than your sordid excuse for a healthcare system. There is a reason Canadians live 4.9 years longer on average than Americans and it isn't diet.

This post is so disgusting and you should be ASHAMED of spreading lies.

When my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer even though it was not life-threatening, but could become that, she received surgery within TWO WEEKS and it was gone. It was FREE. She is now healthy. In the United States she would have to pay tens of thousands of dollars (because we cannot afford health insurance), and actually it would take longer because we do not have the money.

At least do your research before making up disgusting lies. You should be ashamed of yourself for spreading misconceptions like this. The healthcare system here saved my mother's life.
I’m so grateful that your mother could receive the wonderful and especially free healthcare in Canada! I am always so happy to hear that she is doing well after the cancer. Surgery within two weeks is just unheard of here. Thank you for shutting down the lies! May your mother continue to stay healthy and well!!

AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: April 18, 2020, 09:33:34 PM »

In the United States she would have to pay tens of thousands of dollars (because we cannot afford health insurance), and actually it would take longer because we do not have the money.
In America, healthcare is seen as a commodity, whereas many other countries see access to healthcare is seen as a human right. As a result, many other countries have affordable, if not free healthcare.
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 18, 2020, 09:35:05 PM »

Profit over people

AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 18, 2020, 09:47:30 PM »

A lot of countries are more free than the United States. Don't delude yourself.
Most Americans are brainwashed to believe America is "the land of the free". Ironically, the US National Anthem, where the phrase "land of the free" came from, was written back when there were still slaves, and only white men, older than 21, could vote. Fortunately, things are better in modern times, but progress still needs to be made, for example, there are still minorities who are discriminated against.
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: April 18, 2020, 09:51:33 PM »

There’s a lot of propaganda in the US. Be careful what people are telling you! We aren’t as free as we think we are here

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 18, 2020, 09:53:46 PM »

To be fair, the US is much more free than North Korea.

iRossome
Pro-Life
Restaurant Master

Bring back Wendy’s Wheels!

View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 18, 2020, 09:56:19 PM »

Most Americans are brainwashed to believe America is "the land of the free". Ironically, the US National Anthem, where the phrase "land of the free" came from, was written back when there were still slaves, and only white men, older than 21, could vote. Fortunately, things are better in modern times, but progress still needs to be made, for example, there are still minorities who are discriminated against.

The United States is the freest and most accepting country in the world. Unfortunately, no matter where you go, or how much is done, there will unfortunately always be people who discriminate against others. And why are we talking about this in a Covid-19 topic?

Please sign this petition to bring back Wendy’s Wheels!!!! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66739.0
Other Links:
Check out my Fan Game, Papa’s Saladeria! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65687.0
Please ask me anything! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24254.0
Vote in the Worst Customer Tournament! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66766.0
Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Supergirl and Superman -- Date Unknown
Tangerine -- 1/16/18
Waluigi -- 6/13/18
Cross -- 6/24/18
Yellow Onion  - 8/16/18
Pro-Life Avatar - 1/19/19
Nellie - 3/26/2020
David Wallace - 5/1/2020
Deano - 5/1/2020
Dark Deano - 5/6/2020
Gondola 500 Icon - 5/12/2020
Deano - 5/18/2020
Wendy from Wendy’s Wheels - 5/23/2020
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 18, 2020, 09:59:15 PM »

The United States is the freest and most accepting country in the world. Unfortunately, no matter where you go, or how much is done, there will unfortunately always be people who discriminate against others. And why are we talking about this in a Covid-19 topic?
Canada would like a word with you

Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 18, 2020, 10:05:17 PM »

Please though, do some research! It’s time to get woke people. Our situation won’t change if we remain complacent with our government and believe the lies that people say. America can get better, a lot better, but people are lying to themselves and convincing themselves that what we have right now is good and it’s even better than the systems others have. Ask friends from outside the US what their healthcare, university systems, care of the homeless and poor and government are like. Research and learn well. Open your mind

The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 18, 2020, 10:07:03 PM »

Please though, do some research! It’s time to get woke people. Our situation won’t change if we remain complacent with our government and believe the lies that people say. America can get better, a lot better, but people are lying to themselves and convincing themselves that what we have right now is good and it’s even better than the systems others have. Ask friends from outside the US what their healthcare, university systems, care of the homeless and poor and government are like. Research and learn well. Open your mind

But nobody is actually going outside because of the stay home orders?
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 18, 2020, 10:14:47 PM »

But nobody is actually going outside because of the stay home orders?
Online is literally where people gain new knowledge, in the COVID - 19 era.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 113   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.