Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 110   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 39934 times)
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: April 26, 2020, 04:29:01 PM »

How many fights like this happened in this topic DX
A lot, because of how political the fight around this pandemic is. Anything political is bound to seep into anything in this day and age, so the moment this virus started to take off, a lot of people (including me) knew this was gonna happen. We won't be able to escape the politics surrounding this virus as long as this disease is relevant. 

Power of Tea
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: April 26, 2020, 04:31:27 PM »

A lot, because of how political the fight around this pandemic is. Anything political is bound to seep into anything in this day and age, so the moment this virus started to take off, a lot of people (including me) knew this was gonna happen. We won't be able to escape the politics surrounding this virus as long as this disease is relevant. 
Ah i see, now we better close this, if we go further about this, we might goes off-topic again (;

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: April 26, 2020, 04:34:14 PM »

first of all i hope to your god that you understand the difference between a game developer making a joke about their franchise on a national holiday, and the president of the USA "joking" about telling people to basically kill themselves by injecting disinfectants into their body

second of all you lied here then
Brother E: Well, after discussing it a bit, I didn't find any problem with it that much. And he wasn't telling people to kill themselves. Also, many other YouTubers and famous people joke too, but they don't get blasted down.

And the reason I support the president is because he's the best we had in a while. I don't care if he makes mistakes, and I don't agree with everything he's done, but he's human. He's going to not please everyone. You all may not agree with it, but I have right to support him.
It may seem crazy why I do, but it seems even crazier to me to support some of the Democrats.

You all blast Trump so much for nothing he has done, making me want to support him more. It's getting very old hearing negative about him. Just for once will you guys something positive about him?

Anyway, back to topic if you will, I guess. This isn't the brightest of topics anyway. Nervous

eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: April 26, 2020, 04:35:33 PM »

Very well said

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: April 26, 2020, 04:57:08 PM »

I think if anyone in power made a joke about injecting disinfectants then they would be blasted. It’s just risky and insensitive. Idc if it’s trump, idc if it’s bolsonaro, idc if it’s Putin, just don’t make jokes in front of people about suicide it just looks really bad and can encourage people

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: April 26, 2020, 05:00:54 PM »

Brother E: I understand where your coming from, but I just think people won't take it that seriously. Everyone probably even forgot about it now.

Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: April 26, 2020, 05:07:39 PM »

We get it America’s the worst and Canada’s the best
He didn't mention Canada at all, but can you blame someone for thinking that Canada is more educated/safer?

(note that the three northern territories of Canada have a combined population of barely over 100K and are very close to uninhabitable in most of the territory, so they'll appear as an exception often, just like Alaska for the United States)

Or a better country in health (diabetes, HIV, and smoking are very large risk factors when it comes to COVID-19):

The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: April 26, 2020, 05:54:28 PM »

Here’s something to learn everyone, never underestimate human stupidity. If they can do something, they will do something

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: April 26, 2020, 06:06:30 PM »

Here’s something to learn everyone, never underestimate human stupidity. If they can do something, they will do something
^

It should be noted that when Trump spoke up on that drug that could possibly (It especially at the time wasn't even known if the drug could do anything) help with fighting COVID-19, called hydroxychloroquine, there was an Arizona couple that believed they had some of their own in their home, literally took some and consumed whatever they thought it was, and one of the people died from it, because as it turned out, it wasn't hydroxychloroquine, but instead fish tank cleaner with a very similar name.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/24/820512107/man-dies-woman-hospitalized-after-taking-form-of-chloroquine-to-prevent-covid-19 (As a source)

So yes, the President has quite a bit of influence, and anything he says can make someone respond. If someone is seriously dumb enough to down a bottle of aquarium cleaner, then who knows what the bleep idiots will do next.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: April 26, 2020, 06:14:45 PM »

^

It should be noted that when Trump spoke up on that drug that could possibly (It especially at the time wasn't even known if the drug could do anything) help with fighting COVID-19, called hydroxychloroquine, there was an Arizona couple that believed they had some of their own in their home, literally took some and consumed whatever they thought it was, and one of the people died from it, because as it turned out, it wasn't hydroxychloroquine, but instead fish tank cleaner with a very similar name.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/24/820512107/man-dies-woman-hospitalized-after-taking-form-of-chloroquine-to-prevent-covid-19 (As a source)

So yes, the President has quite a bit of influence, and anything he says can make someone respond. If someone is seriously dumb enough to down a bottle of aquarium cleaner, then who knows what the bleep idiots will do next.
Brother E: Oof! People shouldn't just take everyone's word without caution.

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: April 26, 2020, 06:25:13 PM »

^

At that point, it's natural selection.

MissKitty
❤ Cat Queen ❤
Pizza Topper

I turn into a cat at midnight =3

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: April 27, 2020, 01:40:15 AM »

Exactly. I mean just think of all the stupidest teenagers out there - some of them do the maddest things you could think of just for youtube clicks for example. A lot of them do the unthinkable, and dangerous - and it'll cross a lot of their minds to try that I'll bet, and someone will die. You shouldn't underestimate people's judgement. Some people don't think twice until it's too late... (and it's not even just teenagers who are that dumb sometimes Hmm)...

Plus the things people do just when some idiot dares them.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 04:17:09 AM by MissKitty » Logged

[semi-active] May Allah [God] make this year better than your last, may it be filled with mercy, blessings, and immense lasting benefit to you and your loved ones! Cheesy And may you be blessed, whoever you are!
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: April 27, 2020, 02:25:50 PM »

So, it has now been 8 days since I have been experiencing symptoms of COVId - 19. It seems like my symptoms are now starting to improve, and hopefully that continues.
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Renovating Portallini

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: April 27, 2020, 02:27:23 PM »

So, it has now been 8 days since I have been experiencing symptoms of COVId - 19. It seems like my symptoms are now starting to improve, and hopefully that continues.
That's great to hear!

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: April 27, 2020, 02:42:14 PM »

That’s great Smiley

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 110   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.