Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 121   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 56366 times)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: April 27, 2020, 05:37:22 PM »

So, it has now been 8 days since I have been experiencing symptoms of COVId - 19. It seems like my symptoms are now starting to improve, and hopefully that continues.
Brother E: That's great! Smiley

Adventure4u1
Loves a a Good Story
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: April 27, 2020, 08:27:12 PM »

Brother E: Well, after discussing it a bit, I didn't find any problem with it that much. And he wasn't telling people to kill themselves. Also, many other YouTubers and famous people joke too, but they don't get blasted down.

And the reason I support the president is because he's the best we had in a while. I don't care if he makes mistakes, and I don't agree with everything he's done, but he's human. He's going to not please everyone. You all may not agree with it, but I have right to support him.
It may seem crazy why I do, but it seems even crazier to me to support some of the Democrats.

You all blast Trump so much for nothing he has done, making me want to support him more. It's getting very old hearing negative about him. Just for once will you guys something positive about him?

Anyway, back to topic if you will, I guess. This isn't the brightest of topics anyway. Nervous

I heard Trump was trying to help pepole with autism get work.  So that's a positive thing about him.  And it's not him I'm mad about it, it's all the pepole protesting.   protesting and the fact my governor won't limit the amount of pepole allowed in parks.  (narrow not 6 feet apart)  I still don't like hikes that much. 

The Covid-19 pandemic could give us autistic pepole what we've wanted.  Private offices. (since open office plans aren't that conducive to social distancing) 

Hermes
Restaurant Master

My KCP20 Entries!

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: April 27, 2020, 08:28:58 PM »

One of my mom's co-workers got the virus. Luckily, they don't work in the same building.

Vote for Clara, Ming, and Kenya here!
http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/1cex895y4fb
The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

My KCP 2020 Entries

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: April 27, 2020, 08:35:49 PM »

The United States has reached over 1 million cases of COVID-19.

Hermes
Restaurant Master

My KCP20 Entries!

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: April 27, 2020, 08:37:09 PM »

It had to happen.

Vote for Clara, Ming, and Kenya here!
http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/1cex895y4fb
MissKitty
❤ Cat Queen ❤
Pizza Topper

I turn into a cat at midnight =3

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: April 28, 2020, 04:45:56 AM »

(Note: Any false information posted in this topic has a high chance of being deleted. If the mods (including board mods) believe something misleading or untrue should be deleted out of the safety of anyone reading through this topic, then they have the right to delete it. No questions asked.)

General reminders when it comes to the outbreak:

-Wash your hands regularly and just wash up as much as you can. One of the easiest way to contract the virus is through contact with your hands, and then touching any part of your face (Like your eyes, nose, or mouth).

-If you know anyone who has the virus, do not come into direct contact with them. And if you are diagnosed with the disease yourself, please do whatever you can to STAY AT HOME. Even if you don't have the virus yourself, you should abide by the stay at home laws and only go out if it's for a really important reason.

-Just don't be stupid. Stockpiling isn't something you should be doing. All that does is making sure people who very well need the stuff you're buying in mass don't come out with anything. Don't lick door handles or...toilet seats to prove a point, it's not sane or healthy to do that. Don't be racist either, this virus can and will affect anyone, not just a single group. Likewise, there's no single group, country or even person to blame in this.

Important Links to follow:

CDC:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

Coronavirus Maps (Click below for the chart of your choice):
Worldometers World Map
Worldometers U.S Map
NY Times U.S Map
CTV News Canada Map
BBC U.K Map

how was this written in 2016 or am i missing something  Dizzy

[semi-active] May Allah [God] make this year better than your last, may it be filled with mercy, blessings, and immense lasting benefit to you and your loved ones! Cheesy And may you be blessed, whoever you are!
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

KCP Entries #2: October

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: April 28, 2020, 05:14:10 AM »

how was this written in 2016 or am i missing something  Dizzy
Haha, an older post of mine that wasn't important anymore was taken and moved here to this topic to make it the first post of the topic; A mod did it so that I could add general reminders and links relating to Coronavirus to the first post since most people and guest will naturally check there in this topic first.

Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan the Colts

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: April 28, 2020, 10:27:22 AM »

Brother E: Well, after discussing it a bit, I didn't find any problem with it that much. And he wasn't telling people to kill themselves. Also, many other YouTubers and famous people joke too, but they don't get blasted down.

And the reason I support the president is because he's the best we had in a while. I don't care if he makes mistakes, and I don't agree with everything he's done, but he's human. He's going to not please everyone. You all may not agree with it, but I have right to support him.
It may seem crazy why I do, but it seems even crazier to me to support some of the Democrats.

You all blast Trump so much for nothing he has done, making me want to support him more. It's getting very old hearing negative about him. Just for once will you guys something positive about him?

Anyway, back to topic if you will, I guess. This isn't the brightest of topics anyway. Nervous
Yes he did. He told people to inject bleach. And he wasn't kidding.

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: April 28, 2020, 10:45:58 AM »

Actually, that just reminded me that famous people and you tubers do get blasted down for jokes. Remember the incident with jake Paul or whichever one of those it was? Suicide joke forest, made him lose everything

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan the Colts

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: April 28, 2020, 11:29:57 AM »

*Logan Paul but yeah

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Oolong
Restaurant Master

KALEB KING

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: April 28, 2020, 07:43:08 PM »

The United States has reached over 1 million cases of COVID-19.

Don't surprised. Sad
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: April 29, 2020, 11:01:17 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-vaccine-oxford-university-scientists-september/

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

KCP Entries #2: October

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: April 30, 2020, 06:31:16 AM »

I hope and pray this is true. Needless to say I'd feel a lot more confident if treatment sped up much quicker than first thought.

Super Boomen
Starlight Boy
Restaurant Star

KCP-boom!

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: April 30, 2020, 09:17:59 AM »

Guys, research how the situation is in Brazil, more specifically in the state where I live, Amazonas ... here is a relaxed chaos and worse than a war, bodies are constantly being buried, hospitals are full and without materials, the tests they are not even made, hospitals cannot care for anyone else, people die at home and wait more than 24 hours for the body to be collected, even the coffins are getting scarce .... I don't know what to do ... I'm getting desperate with this situation, I try to stay calm more every day my smile gets sadder ...
I live in a house with 4 people over 50 years old (My grandmother, my grandfather, my great-grandmother and my aunt) and I, my grandmother and my grandfather have some symptoms, I have a sore throat, my nose burns , my grandfather has a headache and fever, my grandmother coughs and sneezes all the time ... I'm desperate with worry ... I don't know what to do ....

Pensive

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: April 30, 2020, 09:24:06 AM »

Guys, research how the situation is in Brazil, more specifically in the state where I live, Amazonas ... here is a relaxed chaos and worse than a war, bodies are constantly being buried, hospitals are full and without materials, the tests they are not even made, hospitals cannot care for anyone else, people die at home and wait more than 24 hours for the body to be collected, even the coffins are getting scarce .... I don't know what to do ... I'm getting desperate with this situation, I try to stay calm more every day my smile gets sadder ...
I live in a house with 4 people over 50 years old (My grandmother, my grandfather, my great-grandmother and my aunt) and I, my grandmother and my grandfather have some symptoms, I have a sore throat, my nose burns , my grandfather has a headache and fever, my grandmother coughs and sneezes all the time ... I'm desperate with worry ... I don't know what to do ....

Pensive
Brother E: That's sad. Will be praying for you. Hmm
You are doing a good thing though staying calm

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 121   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.