Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 114   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 41160 times)
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1500 on: May 29, 2020, 06:06:41 PM »

Sure being forced to stay at home all the time sucks, but do you know what sucks even more? You or a loved getting the virus. Losing a close friend and/or family member to COVID - 19. People not staying home, risking spreading the virus to people who are more at risk of death or severe illness. At the time of this post the reported death toll in the US due to COVID - 19 is 104K.

This current death toll in the US is alarming, 1000's of families have lost loved ones due to the virus, and it will only get worse, unless everyone does their part to prevent the spread of the disease. Presently, governors are reopening states, even if their state doesn't have the spread of the virus under control. However, despite states reopening, we can continue to stay at home and prevent the virus from spreading even further, and stop a potential second outbreak. Stay at home, and if you absolutely must go out wear a face mask, and convince others to do the same as well. If you are unwilling to do this to protect the lives of the elderly, at least do it, so that the virus can be controlled more quickly, and people can resume their normal lives quicker.
Thank you so much for saying this

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: May 29, 2020, 06:27:13 PM »

My mom wants to go to the beach with some of her friends this June, completely disregarding the fact that until there's a cure, you should only leave your home if absolutely necessary. Bored

eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: May 29, 2020, 06:32:48 PM »

Well we can't just waste our entire lives sitting inside and let our entire country collapse over this virus that’s in the same ballpark as the flu

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: May 29, 2020, 06:34:21 PM »

Well we can't just waste our entire lives sitting inside and let our entire country collapse over this virus that’s in the same ballpark as the flu

How many times do we have to tell you until it gets through to you?

THIS VIRUS IS NOT A FLU! IF IT WERE A FLU, WE WOULD HAVE CURED IT BY NOW! THIS IS A WHOLE NEW TYPE OF VIRUS THAT'S PRACTICALLY UNKNOWN AND EXTREMELY DEADLY!

AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: May 29, 2020, 07:01:37 PM »

As someone who has had both the flu and the coronavirus, I can say the coronavirus is much worse than the flu.
eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: May 29, 2020, 07:07:12 PM »

I know it’s worse than the flu

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: May 29, 2020, 07:14:31 PM »

This isn't eternity...

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: May 29, 2020, 07:23:36 PM »

This isn't eternity...
For continuation of this, scientist and professionals have stated that we will be getting over-the-counter treatment in ~12-18 months, not to mention the whole thing going on at Oxford? I think? And how they got a drug that should be ready by September. That's exactly what I mean by this isn't for eternity. Humans are so technologically advanced that handling a virus like this would not take half a century or even half a decade, or even 3 and a half years, it's only like several more months of this.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: May 29, 2020, 07:46:12 PM »

Brother Z: This virus is real, but I think the news just exaggerates it.

That's my opinion. Don't get mad at me.

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: May 29, 2020, 07:47:01 PM »

For continuation of this, scientist and professionals have stated that we will be getting over-the-counter treatment in ~12-18 months, not to mention the whole thing going on at Oxford? I think? And how they got a drug that should be ready by September. That's exactly what I mean by this isn't for eternity. Humans are so technologically advanced that handling a virus like this would not take half a century or even half a decade, or even 3 and a half years, it's only like several more months of this.

So lockdowns should keep continuing for more than a decade then?
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: May 29, 2020, 07:50:42 PM »

Did you even read his post?

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: May 29, 2020, 07:51:08 PM »

No, my point was literally that we won't have to worry about a decade+ long lockdown. And even if that were the case, at one point or another people wouldn't care about it anymore, as human nature.

Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: May 30, 2020, 06:09:14 AM »

I’ve noticed that the way that people act about the virus depends on which place they live in, and how bad it is. Ianiant lives in a state where it’s very bad and uncontrolled, so it’s completely understandable that he’s afraid of it.  I live in a state where it never got very bad besides a single isolated county, so it’s reopening fast. I am less afraid of it and have been doing a lot of recreational things lately like going shopping and eating at restaurants. Chances are, ok no lives in a state where it never got that bad and just isn’t seeing the effects of how bad it is. Though that gives absolutely no right to say that the virus is a flu or it’s not that bad, it could explain his attitude towards it. Ok no I really hope that you learn to have more sensitivity towards the situation, people are dying because of this. Even my family, who absolutely hates the lockdown is still being careful not to go near my grandparents whenever we can, and encourage them to wear masks.

Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: May 30, 2020, 07:40:04 AM »

I’ve noticed that the way that people act about the virus depends on which place they live in, and how bad it is. Ianiant lives in a state where it’s very bad and uncontrolled, so it’s completely understandable that he’s afraid of it.  I live in a state where it never got very bad besides a single isolated county, so it’s reopening fast. I am less afraid of it and have been doing a lot of recreational things lately like going shopping and eating at restaurants. Chances are, ok no lives in a state where it never got that bad and just isn’t seeing the effects of how bad it is. Though that gives absolutely no right to say that the virus is a flu or it’s not that bad, it could explain his attitude towards it. Ok no I really hope that you learn to have more sensitivity towards the situation, people are dying because of this. Even my family, who absolutely hates the lockdown is still being careful not to go near my grandparents whenever we can, and encourage them to wear masks.
His state is one of the worst actually, and has had over 5K deaths, but he said he doesn't go outside anymore so he wouldn't see the effects.
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: May 30, 2020, 10:04:05 AM »

His state is one of the worst actually, and has had over 5K deaths, but he said he doesn't go outside anymore so he wouldn't see the effects.
Then why are you saying this ok no? That’s so irresponsible

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 114   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.