Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 130   
Print
Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 78847 times)
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: August 11, 2020, 09:15:49 AM »

Brother E: We haven't been wearing masks since the pandemic started. We only started wearing them when stores required us too. And our community isn't uh, the mask wearing community. Nervous A lot of people are out around the lake and parks with no masks. Only in stores they wear them.

And we weren't with Covid, it was our sister. We are all fine now.
Just because your community isn't fond of wearing masks, should that mean you yourself are exempt from wearing them. If that's the case then your community is causing a bad influence, especially if you caught the virus asymptomatically from your sister. It's a scary thought envisioning the amount of people you could have put at risk, while not even knowing it. At that point, some of their lives may have been in your hands even.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

Oliver: Will I be a SD Judge for TFCG4?

View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: August 11, 2020, 09:31:12 AM »

Just because your community isn't fond of wearing masks, should that mean you yourself are exempt from wearing them. If that's the case then your community is causing a bad influence, especially if you caught the virus asymptomatically from your sister. It's a scary thought envisioning the amount of people you could have put at risk, while not even knowing it. At that point, some of their lives may have been in your hands even.
Brother E: We never caught the virus asymptomatically. Brother J and our dad were tested and they were negative.

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

Thousands of summers. A Lonaic wonderland.

View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: August 11, 2020, 09:45:48 AM »

I think that literally ANY HUMAN that comes in contact with COVID/Has been anywhere near someone who tested positive *needs* to wear a mask is public, no matter where or for how long.

Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: August 11, 2020, 09:53:30 AM »

I think that literally ANY HUMAN that comes in contact with COVID/Has been anywhere near someone who tested positive *needs* to wear a mask is public, no matter where or for how long.

Brother E: The doctors said after ten days our sister is fine to go out.

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

Thousands of summers. A Lonaic wonderland.

View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: August 11, 2020, 09:54:23 AM »

I wasn't specifically talking about you but okay

Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: August 11, 2020, 09:56:34 AM »

I wasn't specifically talking about you but okay
Brother E: Oh, okay.  My bad. Nervous

Jacobarmada
Onion since 2014
Papa's Replacement

Joined since KCP 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: August 11, 2020, 10:25:43 AM »

School openings kinda worry me. I am definitely sure that there will be some kids that will joke about it and could possibly unknowingly infect someone with it. Kids can be dumb sometimes, and they might just create more chaos.

I still don't get the point of the signature.

My activity is slightly less now.
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: August 11, 2020, 10:32:10 AM »

School openings kinda worry me. I am definitely sure that there will be some kids that will joke about it and could possibly unknowingly infect someone with it. Kids can be dumb sometimes, and they might just create more chaos.
Yeah, I heard about a case where this boy and his cousin (I think?) went to school apparently with the virus (without knowing), and because of the school being flexible on the mask wearing rules, the two pretty much never wore their mask, and who knows just how many people they may have came into contact with.

Zee
Inactive
Restaurant Legend

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: August 11, 2020, 01:55:58 PM »

can we call it covid-20? its 2020 now, 2019 already ended Sad (it would be Smiley if covid was a good thing)

don't exepct me coming active, here as soon as possible.
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: August 11, 2020, 02:02:32 PM »

can we call it covid-20? its 2020 now, 2019 already ended Sad (it would be Smiley if covid was a good thing)
It's called COVID-19 because it was first founded in December of last year, and the 19 signifies the year obviously. It will always have 19 at the end. Had the virus first been discovered in 2020, it would permanently be known as COVID-20.

Zee
Inactive
Restaurant Legend

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: August 11, 2020, 02:04:14 PM »

It's called COVID-19 because it was first founded in December of last year, and the 19 signifies the year obviously. It will always have 19 at the end. Had the virus first been discovered in 2020, it would permanently be known as COVID-20.
ok... but, what i said was a joke, u know, 2020?

don't exepct me coming active, here as soon as possible.
Cybertronic Gamer
is a Food Critic and
Papa's Replacement

Going completely crazy!

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: August 11, 2020, 02:14:17 PM »

I read some previous replies, and I must say that I too do not wear a mask when walking. I use it in stores and public transport.

AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: August 11, 2020, 02:36:38 PM »

I agree. Classes should remain online until the pandemic is over.
In-person service is fine if dealt with correctly. I go to church every week, and my church takes lots of precautions. The mass is outside, masks and social distancing are required, you can't sing, and communion takes place after mass.
Churches are nonessential businesses, all churches should just close down, and church service can be held online until the pandemic is over.
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: August 11, 2020, 02:38:00 PM »

Churches are nonessential businesses, all churches should just close down, and church service can be held online until the pandemic is over.
Although I agree to some extent, I smell nothing but bias here. Laugh

AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: August 11, 2020, 06:09:46 PM »

There is no bias. I just want people to be safe.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 130   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.