Pam - 1 (7.7%)
Zeeva - 1 (7.7%)
Myrith - 3 (23.1%)
Kaiser - 1 (7.7%)
Sami - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   
Print
Author Topic: Phil's FC Discussion and Q&A (New: Lexi's bio!)  (Read 6300 times)
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2020, 02:31:11 PM »

Adriana, did you learn anything about yourself in Madagascar?
Adriana: That I'm much more fit watching the show at home than being apart of it myself... It's fun, but dang, I see why it's called Survivor now Laugh

My official PNC endorsement for Drakson and Indigo. Good luck to both, if they appear.
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2020, 06:10:11 PM »

Tyreek, you kind of remind me of Kanye West. Laugh

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2020, 05:23:51 PM »

Tyreek, you kind of remind me of Kanye West. Laugh
Tyreek: I'm not nearly as lyrically talented as him. You ever heard poopity scoop? That song is pure fireee

My official PNC endorsement for Drakson and Indigo. Good luck to both, if they appear.
Ecopania
The Icon known as Cora
Restaurant Master

Wylan B for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2020, 08:55:13 PM »

Cora: Hey Aaron. How's your girlfriend, Delta? You know, because the high school is closed, You're slighty busy doing homework at home. Undecided
Truffleton University (my college) is closed too.

Every Quotes about my FCs:
Cora:
Cora is literally an iconic FC.
Cora is so iconic. Her starry jacket, her tried-and-true color scheme, her amazing performance so far in TFCG3, everything. She's one of the forum's most memorable and best FCs.
Cora is my fav... i felt in love with her.
Cora looks great in your profile picture!
Cora is a kween!
Cora is Cool
Cora is the best of your PLP characters!
Cora has become an icon on this forum!
Cora will get into top 32 for sure
Cora is my favorite of yours! I love how you used an American theme without making it too Starlight Jubilee!
#CoraforKCP2020
Cora would be a great customer if she were to win KCP, especially for Starlight BBQ/Jubilee.
Cora would be a great customer if she were to win KCP, which is pretty likely
Cora is my favorite FC of yours!
Cora really does look KCP material!
#CoraForKCP20
Nice work on that Cora portrait
Cora is good
Cora is a perfect choice for KCP!
Cora definitely deserves to be among Top 32 of KCP20
Cora is such a QUEEN!!
Cora might made it to KCP
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2020, 12:58:36 AM »

Bastille, how did you find Survivor?

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2020, 12:54:22 PM »

Cora: Hey Aaron. How's your girlfriend, Delta? You know, because the high school is closed, You're slighty busy doing homework at home. Undecided
Truffleton University (my college) is closed too.
Aaron: Delta is doing okay, thankfully. The last little bit has been crazy, but we're adapting to the situation. We can still voice call each other whenever we got time. Homework hasn't much of a hassle either so that's good.

Bastille, how did you find Survivor?
Bastille: It was wild, dude. The start was a bit rough, with being immediately shipped to Exile and all, but after awhile I felt like I caught my groove, and managed to ride out until my eventual elimination. The lifestyle was not anything I'm used to, but I was able to handle it. If ever given the chance, I'd accept a return to survivor.

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2020, 01:03:34 PM »

I'm pleased to announce that, after some thought, I'm going to overhaul a majority of the bios I have created for my FCs. All the bios I have created to this point will all still follow the same premise (for the most part), but I plan to make them a bit more fleshed out, not only to give the FCs more character, but just so that their story can be more clear. It'll be a lot of work, but once I'm finished, you'll realize that this is a much needed step forward.

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Greg For PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2020, 03:03:29 PM »

Awesome! Can't wait. Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2020, 12:18:21 PM »

(hover over the names for the links)
Sephalia
Adriana
Ricky

I am all finished with Lia, Adriana, and Ricky's updated bios! Go check them out please. Smiley

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2020, 12:28:13 PM »

Brother E: Cool! Smiley
My favorite is Sephalia! Hooray

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2020, 02:12:39 PM »

Added FCs 47-58 finally! You may ask why I didn't add them portraits. Well, for those who don't know, my previous computer died on me. And my replacement for the time being was a mac. On windows my way of making portraits was incredibly simple, just taking the photo to MS paint, cropping it and adding a font, but for some reason, on this device, there's just nothing as simple or up to my needs for making them on here. I'm currently dabbling with Google Drawings, and I'm gonna try to make new portraits entirely through that. If I don't really like them though, I'll probably just get rid of the portraits all together, and just use hyperlinks like I did on my first FC topic. I know I sound like an idiot for not knowing my ways through Photoshop ect. but I am horrible, and I can't stress this enough, horrible at editing lmao. Anyways yeah, I hope you guys are happy to see all these new FCs in the topic they belong in. Some don't have style B's yet...But once I get time that will definitely be solved out.

Also stay tuned for more updated bios! I will be working on more soon, once that's done, I can hurry up and add brand new bios to FCs without 'em! Smiley

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2020, 02:20:18 PM »

Have you tried getting paint.net on your mac?

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2020, 02:23:17 PM »

Have you tried getting paint.net on your mac?
I looked it up and apparently you can't download it on mac unfortunately. The was one of the first downloads I thought of, actually.

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2020, 02:11:01 PM »

(Links below this message):
Delta
Tyreek

I've added the updated bios to Delta and Tyreek! Feel free to read them if you'd like. They add a bit more character and explanation to how they are as characters as well. Smiley

Along with that, I have added a new poll for FC hall of famers! Vote for your favorite one of the bunch and just maybe they'll be added as a new entry in the HoF Grin
Letting it run while I'm decreased in activity.

-NeonRaccoon-
Restaurant Master

Drakson for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2020, 02:46:14 PM »

I voted Oku! I think she deserves it the most.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.