Pam - 1 (7.7%)
Zeeva - 1 (7.7%)
Myrith - 3 (23.1%)
Kaiser - 1 (7.7%)
Sami - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   
Print
Author Topic: Phil's FC Discussion and Q&A (New: Lexi's bio!)  (Read 6262 times)
-NeonRaccoon-
Restaurant Master

Drakson for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2020, 07:38:10 PM »

Thank you so much! Yeah Hailey's been one of my favorites to write. Smiley

Nova
Liam
Samuel
Kane

Nova, Liam, Samuel, and Kane all got new and updated bios! Please, check them out, these bios were among some of the most problematic ones I had, and they fix up a lottt of problems within them. After this, all I got is Rodney's bio to fix. After that stay tuned for brand new bios for some FCs with little to no known info about them. It's gonna be great. Smiley
Nice! I like Stephen's the most! Can't wait for more bios, you're really dedicated to them, I can tell!

Samuel who tho

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2020, 07:43:07 PM »

Thank you so much! Yeah Hailey's been one of my favorites to write. Smiley

Nova
Liam
Samuel
Kane

Nova, Liam, Samuel, and Kane all got new and updated bios! Please, check them out, these bios were among some of the most problematic ones I had, and they fix up a lottt of problems within them. After this, all I got is Rodney's bio to fix. After that stay tuned for brand new bios for some FCs with little to no known info about them. It's gonna be great. Smiley
These are great bios, and I love reading them! Smiley

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
People viewing my profile:
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2020, 08:46:14 PM »

These are great bios, and I love reading them! Smiley
Thank you! I'm happy you like them, I also like them, they just open up the characters even more and make them feel more full, especially the older ones with much less effort put into their original bios.

Nice! I like Stephen's the most! Can't wait for more bios, you're really dedicated to them, I can tell!

Samuel who tho
Thanks, I'm glad you liked his! Also, while we're on the topic about him, I've been thinking about giving Samuel a slight redesign. Would anyone like to see that happen? Smirk

My official PNC endorsement for Drakson and Indigo. Good luck to both, if they appear.
-NeonRaccoon-
Restaurant Master

Drakson for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2020, 09:01:35 PM »

Thank you! I'm happy you like them, I also like them, they just open up the characters even more and make them feel more full, especially the older ones with much less effort put into their original bios.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked his! Also, while we're on the topic about him, I've been thinking about giving Samuel a slight redesign. Would anyone like to see that happen? Smirk
I personally don't think he needs it but if you feel he does then go for it!

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2020, 09:11:08 PM »

I personally don't think he needs it but if you feel he does then go for it!
Yeah, I think he's alright as is rn but I don't know, I feel like I should include another color along with that blue. Basically I feel his color scheme is a bit too dull outside of the jacket and shirt.

My official PNC endorsement for Drakson and Indigo. Good luck to both, if they appear.
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2020, 07:26:04 PM »

Rodney
Rakul

New updated bio is out for Rodney, and... Oh! What's this? All new info released for Rakul!!!

Random.org chose Rakul as the first one to get his full info updated, go check out Rodney's updated bio and Rakul's brand new info page!! Grin

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2020, 07:29:05 PM »

Rakul's bio is pretty interesting! It's nice to see that Jaiden helped him out. Cheery

Oh also glad that I'm not the only one who uses Random.org to decide things FC-wise Smiley

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2020, 01:40:50 PM »

Noelle
Ozzy

Full info and bios are out for Noelle and Ozzy! Go check them out, I think they're great. Wink

(Also yes, I did indeed steal PP's use of "Mint" and added into Ozzy's bio Laugh )

Rakul's bio is pretty interesting! It's nice to see that Jaiden helped him out. Cheery

Oh also glad that I'm not the only one who uses Random.org to decide things FC-wise Smiley
Thank you! And yeah, I've used random.org for lottts of things FC related, also used it for picking out these two today. Smiley

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2020, 01:44:36 PM »

Noelle
Ozzy

Full info and bios are out for Noelle and Ozzy! Go check them out, I think they're great. Wink

(Also yes, I did indeed steal PP's use of "Mint" and added into Ozzy's bio Laugh )

Thank you! And yeah, I've used random.org for lottts of things FC related, also used it for picking out these two today. Smiley
Great! These are really interesting, and they help develop the characters quite a bit.

-NeonRaccoon-
Restaurant Master

Drakson for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2020, 02:16:12 PM »

Noelle
Ozzy

Smoke mint every day, you know what I mean? Sleepy

Jokes aside, great updates! I liked reading Ozzy's the most!

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2020, 02:18:47 PM »

Martin, have you ever watched Zoboomafoo?

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2020, 05:29:16 PM »

Great! These are really interesting, and they help develop the characters quite a bit.
Thanks! Yeah, their characters definitely feel more clear now. If I'm gonna be real, it actually took me a whileee to come up with an occupation for Noelle, but then finally settled on Actress.

Smoke mint every day, you know what I mean? Sleepy

Jokes aside, great updates! I liked reading Ozzy's the most!
hell yes to mint Sleepy Thank you, I'm glad you liked them! Ozzy's has probably been one of my more enjoyable ones to write up as of now.

Martin, have you ever watched Zoboomafoo?
Martin: I think I did as a child, but it's been a verrry long time. Now you're kinda making me want to go look up episodes of the show... Laugh

Ducky Mioda
likes Chikorita
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2020, 12:09:46 AM »

1) Martin and Kane, have you ever watched Survivor, Got Talent, and/or The X Factor?
2) Nova and Noelle, thoughts on "Circus" by Britney Spears?
3) Jaiden, Hailey, and Kenneth, do you watch sports on TV often?

Want to know something about my FCs?:
My planned KCP20 entries:
1) Estefanny
2) Giovanni
3) Kasumi
?) Shinichi
My avatars since April 18, 2020:
Past and current avatars
April 18, 2020: Junko Enoshima, Danganronpa
April 25, 2020: Chimmy (a BT21)
April 27, 2020: Koya (a BT21)
April 28, 2020: Alicia for TFCG3
May 4, 2020: Cherry Bomb slider
May 6, 2020: Addie
Earlier on May 7, 2020: All BT21
Later on May 7, 2020: Jigglypuff
May 11, 2020: Steenee
May 13, 2020: Utah
May 14, 2020: Popplio
Earlier on May 15, 2020 (after my name was changed to Ducky Mioda): Ibuki Mioda, Danganronpa
Later on May 15, 2020: Popplio (again)
May 20, 2020: Haruhi Suzumiya
May 22, 2020: Mallow
Earlier on May 25, 2020: Pikachu
Later on May 25, 2020: Eevee
Earlier on May 28, 2020: Eeveelutions
Later on May 28, 2020: Pikachu and Eevee
May 30, 2020: Meowth
June 1, 2020: Togekiss
June 3, 2020: Fraxure
June 5, 2020: Pichu
June 16, 2020: Stufful
June 21, 2020: Minun
June 24, 2020: Kaori Iida
June 25, 2020: Pichu (again)
July 17, 2020: Chespin
August 10, 2020: Chikorita

Next avatars
August 12, 2020: TBA
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2020, 08:23:06 PM »

Emma
Kareem

Bios and Info (Info for Kareem that is) has been released for Emma and Kareem! Go check them out please!! Grin

1) Martin and Kane, have you ever watched Survivor, Got Talent, and/or The X Factor?
2) Nova and Noelle, thoughts on "Circus" by Britney Spears?
3) Jaiden, Hailey, and Kenneth, do you watch sports on TV often?

Martin: I've watch Survivor before and liked it some, but as for Got Talent I'm not too much into it honestly. I guess it's just not for me, really.

Kane: Ooh, I love Got Talent, though recently I've not watched much of it. Very enjoyable show. As for Survivor, I despise it. Watching all the contestants walking in filth, just being filthy themselves, is just... Disgusting to me, even if you get to win a million dollars in the end. Thank god I'm loaded. Nervous

Nova: I think it's a really good song and one of my favorites from her. And dang she's styling in that music video. Hooray

Noelle: I do not believe I have heard this song before. I can definitely tell you though that she is a very good performer.

Jaiden: I don't keep up with sports much, but a majority of my friends do. They are usually how I keep up with the sports landscape.

Hailey: Ooh yeah, I watch a bunch of sports over at this sports bar on the island. Me and Ozzy usually do betting on which team will win depending on the game we're keeping our eyes on. Cheesy

Kenneth: Yup, sure do. I mainly focus on baseball out of any of them though thanks to Tyreek and his love for the Oniontown Crushers, he got me into the sport and honestly I hate to miss a single game! Go Crushers! Grin

Ducky Mioda
likes Chikorita
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2020, 08:37:58 PM »

Emma, Kaiser, and Noelle, what are your political views?

Want to know something about my FCs?:
My planned KCP20 entries:
1) Estefanny
2) Giovanni
3) Kasumi
?) Shinichi
My avatars since April 18, 2020:
Past and current avatars
April 18, 2020: Junko Enoshima, Danganronpa
April 25, 2020: Chimmy (a BT21)
April 27, 2020: Koya (a BT21)
April 28, 2020: Alicia for TFCG3
May 4, 2020: Cherry Bomb slider
May 6, 2020: Addie
Earlier on May 7, 2020: All BT21
Later on May 7, 2020: Jigglypuff
May 11, 2020: Steenee
May 13, 2020: Utah
May 14, 2020: Popplio
Earlier on May 15, 2020 (after my name was changed to Ducky Mioda): Ibuki Mioda, Danganronpa
Later on May 15, 2020: Popplio (again)
May 20, 2020: Haruhi Suzumiya
May 22, 2020: Mallow
Earlier on May 25, 2020: Pikachu
Later on May 25, 2020: Eevee
Earlier on May 28, 2020: Eeveelutions
Later on May 28, 2020: Pikachu and Eevee
May 30, 2020: Meowth
June 1, 2020: Togekiss
June 3, 2020: Fraxure
June 5, 2020: Pichu
June 16, 2020: Stufful
June 21, 2020: Minun
June 24, 2020: Kaori Iida
June 25, 2020: Pichu (again)
July 17, 2020: Chespin
August 10, 2020: Chikorita

Next avatars
August 12, 2020: TBA
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.