Pam - 1 (7.1%)
Zeeva - 1 (7.1%)
Myrith - 4 (28.6%)
Kaiser - 1 (7.1%)
Sami - 2 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   
Print
Author Topic: Phil's FC Discussion and Q&A (New: Clementine and Vivian's bios!)  (Read 7545 times)
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2020, 07:59:36 PM »

Myrith, you're such a kind person. I could talk to you all day! How are you so nice, I just can't even take it in...
Myrith: Bwhahaha, young o-- W-WHAT?!! T-Thank you, most don't usually say such words to me, but maybe that's because they're afraid of me? I'm sure that's why. In any case, you are quite brave to constantly chat with me, maybe there actually is one who doesn't fear my mite, that being you? Undecided

*directed to Kareem, Courtney, and Kaori*

Which musical genre is your favorite?
Kareem: I may not like look like it but I'm into pop. Pop really does just give you a chill mood and it relaxes me a lot honestly.

Courtney: I like pop too! I get a bunch of suggestions from my friends at school, they mostly like popular songs and it's just grown on me.

Kaori: *quietly* Thrash metal. I can't start my day right without a few loud guitar riffs... Sleepy

Nathan, do you remember any games you played when you were a child? if yes, which one was your favorite?
Nathan: Ah yeah, there was this one called Frog Man that I enjoyed a lot. I beat all the games in its series. It's about a guy that can morph into a frog and you eat the enemies and then spit them out, killing them. When you make it to the end, you have to face the final boss: Lord Mothen, a large moth that rules over the land and kidnapped who you are saving, Madam Lily.

Ecopania
The Icon known as Cora
Restaurant Master

Dallas Stars

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2020, 08:15:26 PM »

Hailie: Hi Dwayne. Do you love basketball?

Every Quotes about my FCs:
Cora:
Cora is literally an iconic FC.
Cora is so iconic. Her starry jacket, her tried-and-true color scheme, her amazing performance so far in TFCG3, everything. She's one of the forum's most memorable and best FCs.
Cora is my fav... i felt in love with her.
Cora looks great in your profile picture!
Cora is a kween!
Cora is Cool
Cora is the best of your PLP characters!
Cora has become an icon on this forum!
Cora will get into top 32 for sure
Cora is my favorite of yours! I love how you used an American theme without making it too Starlight Jubilee!
#CoraforKCP2020
Cora would be a great customer if she were to win KCP, especially for Starlight BBQ/Jubilee.
Cora would be a great customer if she were to win KCP, which is pretty likely
Cora is my favorite FC of yours!
Cora really does look KCP material!
#CoraForKCP20
Nice work on that Cora portrait
Cora is good
Cora is a perfect choice for KCP!
Cora definitely deserves to be among Top 32 of KCP20
Cora is such a QUEEN!!
Cora might made it to KCP
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2020, 11:28:45 AM »

Hailie: Hi Dwayne. Do you love basketball?
Dwayne: Basketball is pretty fun! I used to play it loads of times in high school, but lately not as much. I'd love to give it another shot though maybe, even if most of the freetime is used up with skateboarding.

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2020, 11:29:10 AM »

Jaiden
Carter

Bios are out for Jaiden and Carter! Check them out, they make their personalities more clear and they are good reads I'd say. Wink

Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2020, 11:39:21 AM »

Jaiden
Carter

Bios are out for Jaiden and Carter! Check them out, they make their personalities more clear and they are good reads I'd say. Wink
Great bios! Smiley

Jayden, have you been in any dangerous situations while doing detective work?

Long Signature:
Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2020, 01:36:35 PM »

Great bios! Smiley

Jayden, have you been in any dangerous situations while doing detective work?
Jaiden: I do recall there being a case around... 5/6 years ago, and I had a bag of evidence I was searching through, and then a man connected to the crime walked up to me with a knife, telling me to hand over the evidence. I gave him the bag because I had already saved pictures of all the items to my phone anyways, so when I had revealed the evidence, it showed that man had in fact committed the crime, and he was obviously arrested for it. It scared me quite a bit, but the man is behind bars now so I don't have much to worry about. Sleepy

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2020, 04:36:48 PM »

Bump.

I assure you I will be back to more updates soon, I've just been juggling a bunch of things so I've had little to no time to do so. I might even reveal some new FCs soon. Wink

In the meantime, please feel free to give any of my FCs questions. All questions are appreciated and keep this topic going. Smiley

Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 16, 2020, 08:25:12 AM »

Flo, do you have any pets?

Long Signature:
Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 16, 2020, 06:56:29 PM »

hard to pick one character, but Myrith is the coolest guy. I also like Pam a lot

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
-Loth-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 16, 2020, 07:05:07 PM »

I find it highly disrespectful that Myrith is winning here but not in your tournament Pensive

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2020, 06:16:02 PM »

Flo, do you have any pets?
Flo: We have two cats, actually. A male Russian blue, Arthur , and a male brown tabby, Meek. We adopted both of them about 4 or so years ago, and I love them to death. Noland has also wanted a dog for a little while, though we've held out on getting one, but there's always a possibility in the future. Wink

hard to pick one character, but Myrith is the coolest guy. I also like Pam a lot
Myrith: Why thank you, young one. I also agree I'm a cool guy, Bwahahaha!!!

I find it highly disrespectful that Myrith is winning here but not in your tournament Pensive
Lmao I know right? traitors

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 19, 2020, 06:50:49 PM »

Lexi

Lexi's bio has been released! I'm finally kinda back to working on FCs, expect more soon! And since I'm here I may as well show the new FC I worked on today, Pierre:

Hermes
Restaurant Master

Allan for Next Chefs!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 19, 2020, 06:58:38 PM »

Wait, since when did that facial hair exist? I never saw it lol

Anyways, I've always loved how that shade of yellow looks like with burgundy, so I like the color scheme. I also really like how the eyebrows and the hat look like with him, they are rarely used, and are puuled off wonderfully here. I also like the formal look he has. Great FC Hooray

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs!
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Papa's Assistant

On your marks, get set, Gooooondola 500!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 19, 2020, 07:05:34 PM »

Pierre lookin  f r e s h

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC thread: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2020, 04:01:57 AM »

Voted Sami Wink

Also, Pierre looks really nice and very unique! Great job making all these work together. Cheesy

Sami, do you like bright colors or darker ones? Smiley

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.