Pam - 1 (7.1%)
Zeeva - 1 (7.1%)
Myrith - 4 (28.6%)
Kaiser - 1 (7.1%)
Sami - 2 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   
Print
Author Topic: Phil's FC Discussion and Q&A (New: Clementine and Vivian's bios!)  (Read 11832 times)
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 28, 2020, 12:04:49 AM »

Ryder, what's your best record about CMC speedrun =)?

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

mocha maniac

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2020, 11:21:07 AM »

Sephalia, what's your favorite part of Cherry Blossom Festival?
Lia: Definitely the colors! The light pink and green colors are so pretty together and really make the holiday shine. The cuisine is also just so so wonderful! Every year around CFB I make little Sakuramochi pillows for friends at my school, it really gets people into the spirit of the holiday. Cheery

Ryder, what's your best record about CMC speedrun =)?
Ryder: On Any% I got a time of 11:06 for completion. It's been awhile since I last tried the run, and since a few other people have broken that record, and even made it to sub eleven minute times, but I've been thinking about getting back into the game. Would be pretty rad if I could take that WR back. Smirk

Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

THANK YOU MATT :thumbsup:

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2020, 09:58:03 AM »

Dwayne, who/what sparked your passion for skateboarding?

Hello, I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

mocha maniac

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 14, 2020, 03:15:42 PM »

Dwayne, who/what sparked your passion for skateboarding?
Dwayne: So like, as a kid I used to watch this guy on TV called Max Falcon, and he was just a natural at skateboarding, like for real. If you asked him to do any trick, he'd cleannnly finish his goal. The dude was such a genius, and I wanted to be just like him. I'll probably never be on the same level as him, but the dude left a lasting impression on me, for real.

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

mocha maniac

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2020, 03:01:55 PM »

(Originally posted in the FC discussion topic, thought this may be a good place to drop it as well):

Now, I've not been posting here lately, just really because I've not done much in the way of updating or making new FCs, one reason being that I've mainly been making prototype FCs for when I finally get packs (which is gonna happen soon I'm so happy), but here are a few little updates I've done recently, thanks to the new update:

Changed Jane's hairtie, for both her style A and B!

As well, I have little changes done for these three as well, all of them have been made publicly but I haven't actually formally addressed them yet. Pierre's buckle on his hat has changed to a light brown color (credits to Neon), Samuel's got a new color in his design now (Burgundy), and my own FC, "Phil," had his jacket change.

So yeah, once I buy a few packs (Still have no idea which ones I'm getting lol), expect to see a lot more from me. Wink

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

mocha maniac

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2020, 08:49:04 PM »

Yes, you are seeing this right... After 7 or so months of people wondering when I'd purchase packs, and a few weeks of packs coming in the near future, the day has arrived. I bought all packs, and now I'm capable of changing many things with my FCs. Expect some pretty rad changes soon!!

Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Papa's Mocharia is here!

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2020, 09:08:00 PM »

Awesome dude! That new style looks dope and I can’t wait to see more Smiley

Sign up for AFCT9 here! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70629.msg2671391#msg2671391
PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
PRiSM
Ready 4 Judging
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2020, 09:56:15 PM »

Getting access to so much new material after being stuck with a limited amount is really exciting to hear! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

mocha maniac

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2020, 04:59:38 PM »

Clementine
Vivian

Finally got two more bios out, both for Clem and Vivian. It's nice to get around to giving both their bios, but that's not all. Now that I have packs, expect to see a lot of design changes with my FCs. Some will still most likely retain their original design, Like Martin for example, but for a few, I have found pack items that fit them better in some cases than what they original wore. Be on the lookout for when these changes take effect, though the process of getting all of them changed will probably take awhile. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.