Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: how is do you get 100% on the building station?  (Read 1511 times)
mishanb
« on: August 07, 2013, 04:21:35 PM »

i can't get it at all closet i've got is 97%
cozyhighway
This forum isnow Detroit
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 04:24:28 PM »

Same.the closest I get is 98%

Not removing signature until I set foot off Java island.
..God why haven't I?
Jell-O
Taco Builder

Yummy!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »

Just keep on practicing I guess. I found it hard too but I finally got the hang of it!

WHO TOOK ALL THE PUDDING!! Oh wait that was me......
breadlord
His Good Boy
Tomato Toppler

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 04:52:16 PM »

i can't get it at all closet i've got is 97%
Don't hurry up. When you're at the frosting part, DO it slowly, and as you move one layer up, make the layer on top of it smaller. Make about 2 or 3 layers, and when you do two, there should be a half-layer on top of it, and when you do three, you shuold see a small tip on top of it. At the topping part, when you do the drizzles, do it slowly, and make a zigzag when you go up. When you do the shakers, just sprinkle it straight, straight up, straight, straight up, and so on... When you're doing the toppings, do the middle topping first [make sure it's on the middle of the cupcake], then, when you get to the other to two toppings, put whatever side it is on, and put it as close to the middle one as possible, and make the left and right toppings go behind the cupcake.

It should something maybe like these...

* cupcake!.PNG (101.18 KB, 360x235 - viewed 391 times.)

* cupcakes.PNG (108.95 KB, 358x254 - viewed 382 times.)

* cupcake2.PNG (101.06 KB, 335x260 - viewed 335 times.)

I live to be my daddy's good boy.

VOTE FOR MICHELLE, NYE, AND TREBLE! http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/evgxbkbxeve
Mintmalisa
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 09:15:55 PM »

It is a very good band. After reading it all, I knew it was a useful knowledge.
susannetann
Big Weeb
Trainee

(◡‿◡✿)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 09:20:02 AM »

True, it just takes practice. Take it slow, and make 3 layers, with the top one ending in the middle of second layer. Pay attention to the comments you get when you finish icing. They will tell you how close you were to getting perfect. I'm pretty sure you have to get both cupcakes perfect for a 100% building score, so it would be in your benefit to save up for the icing copier. If you get perfect on the first cupcake, you can just copy it to the second. And if you're scared of really messing up the second one, you can still copy your first cupcake even if it's not perfect.

Oh dear.
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.