Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Author Topic: Kongaderps  (Read 6687 times)
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2013, 09:04:46 AM »

The game isnt on kongerate yet maybe we can fill it with good reviews before the trolls come

ahfaz12
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 09:07:02 AM »

they made a petition to ban flipline o_O
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 09:08:30 AM »

They did? Link?

ahfaz12
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 09:09:28 AM »

I made a topic
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=5985.0
in it you will find it
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 09:19:41 AM »

wow this is sad

noname
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 09:30:59 AM »

Too bad the Donkey Kongrederpers don't realize that nobody will ban them. As somebody in the thread said, they didn't break any of the Kong guidelines, while the court doesn't even care.
ConeyKrab
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 09:52:46 AM »

Uh... wow. Kongrederps, really? Are you 5? I was browsing around to see when this game would be released on Kong because I wanted to try it for a bit, but I didn't want to start it here and then restart it when it came to Kong.

ONE person wanted to ban flipline from Kong. ONE person. Not all of Kong as a conglomerated whole, but a single person. Did you read everyone else (at least 10-15 people) who said that this wasn't the right thing to do, or was that not as radical and attention grabbing as "ALL OF KONGREGATE HATES FLIPLINE"?

I'm guessing at least one of you guys came to defend Flipline on that thread, judging by the accounts with a lack of posts that seemed to have sprung to life just to post. You weren't silenced because of a "lack of democracy", but rather a lack of common sense when it comes to posting. Don't make 3-5 posts in a row; that's spamming. If you have something else to say, simply edit your previous post.

I love the person who mentioned "biased opinions", by the way. It's a bit redundant in nature, and it overlooks the fact that you guys are almost fanatically obsessed with Flipline. You guys eat up everything Flipline throws your way, which is okay because you're allowed to. Some people beat up everything Flipline throws their way, which is okay because they're allowed to.

I think you guys don't understand the other side whatsoever. Some people find Flipline's games to be monotonous, because they believe that there are only minor gameplay changes between each game, with the majority of the changes essentially being cosmetic. Jacksmith was pretty popular, so you can't argue that people are out to attack everything Flipline does. Another person even said that they wish Flipline would break away from the "ria" games and do more stuff like the platformers, because they liked those better.

I agree that Flipline's games are getting slightly better with every edition, but I just wish that they'd pick up the pace with new features. Cupcakeria could be a step in the right direction; I'll wait and see. I've yet to ever make it through an entire game, because I find them a bit dull at that point, but I'm entitled to have that opinion.

TL;DR: Stop the crazy fanaticism and realize that people are allowed to dislike the games you love. One person went a little overboard in wanting to ban Flipline, but they gained no traction. There's no need to retaliate. Calm down and carry on.
noname
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 09:54:55 AM »

Ironic how you're calling us fanatics who suddenly sprang to life to post there, yet that is your first post.
DoctorCheesecake
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 09:57:58 AM »

Uh... wow. Kongrederps, really? Are you 5? I was browsing around to see when this game would be released on Kong because I wanted to try it for a bit, but I didn't want to start it here and then restart it when it came to Kong.

ONE person wanted to ban flipline from Kong. ONE person. Not all of Kong as a conglomerated whole, but a single person. Did you read everyone else (at least 10-15 people) who said that this wasn't the right thing to do, or was that not as radical and attention grabbing as "ALL OF KONGREGATE HATES FLIPLINE"?

I'm guessing at least one of you guys came to defend Flipline on that thread, judging by the accounts with a lack of posts that seemed to have sprung to life just to post. You weren't silenced because of a "lack of democracy", but rather a lack of common sense when it comes to posting. Don't make 3-5 posts in a row; that's spamming. If you have something else to say, simply edit your previous post.

I love the person who mentioned "biased opinions", by the way. It's a bit redundant in nature, and it overlooks the fact that you guys are almost fanatically obsessed with Flipline. You guys eat up everything Flipline throws your way, which is okay because you're allowed to. Some people beat up everything Flipline throws their way, which is okay because they're allowed to.

I think you guys don't understand the other side whatsoever. Some people find Flipline's games to be monotonous, because they believe that there are only minor gameplay changes between each game, with the majority of the changes essentially being cosmetic. Jacksmith was pretty popular, so you can't argue that people are out to attack everything Flipline does. Another person even said that they wish Flipline would break away from the "ria" games and do more stuff like the platformers, because they liked those better.

I agree that Flipline's games are getting slightly better with every edition, but I just wish that they'd pick up the pace with new features. Cupcakeria could be a step in the right direction; I'll wait and see. I've yet to ever make it through an entire game, because I find them a bit dull at that point, but I'm entitled to have that opinion.

TL;DR: Stop the crazy fanaticism and realize that people are allowed to dislike the games you love. One person went a little overboard in wanting to ban Flipline, but they gained no traction. There's no need to retaliate. Calm down and carry on.

Did you really make an account just to defend Kongregate? Kinda hypocritical..
ConeyKrab
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 10:04:40 AM »

Heh, you missed my point, didn't you? I didn't say you were evil for creating/using accounts. My point with that was that a few of you who didn't understand how posting worked there made 3-5 consecutive posts, got temporarily caught by the spam filter, and then acted as if unfair actions were taken to silence and oppress you by some evil anti-flipline force.

I'm not defending Kongregate in particular, either; I'm saying that people, Kongregators and otherwise, are allowed to hate games that you like. Also that not everyone on Kongregate wants to ban Flipline; no one agreed with the petition to ban Flipline. I'm saying that you shouldn't be overreacting and saying "OMG Stupid Kongrederps!", "Wow they all hate flipline omg", and so on.
DoctorCheesecake
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »

I didn't post there, so I can't defend that. Also, if you look at the petition, people signed. So saying "no one" isn't accurate. We label you as Kongrederps because of the majority who judge Flipline without giving them a chance. Lighten up.
Ravenmaster
Restaurant Master

2 of my favorite things!!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 10:10:33 AM »

Heh, you missed my point, didn't you? I didn't say you were evil for creating/using accounts. My point with that was that a few of you who didn't understand how posting worked there made 3-5 consecutive posts, got temporarily caught by the spam filter, and then acted as if unfair actions were taken to silence and oppress you by some evil anti-flipline force.

I'm not defending Kongregate in particular, either; I'm saying that people, Kongregators and otherwise, are allowed to hate games that you like. Also that not everyone on Kongregate wants to ban Flipline; no one agreed with the petition to ban Flipline. I'm saying that you shouldn't be overreacting and saying "OMG Stupid Kongrederps!", "Wow they all hate flipline omg", and so on.

We weren't going "Wow they all hate flipline omg," we were saying that it's pathetic that someone would try to ban Flipline from a website. We only say "Stupid Kongrederpers!" because some of them are stupid. And, as far as I know, we don't obsesivly use the term OMG!

ERROR 404: Please Stand By, We Are Fixing This Malfunction

Shipping:
Olivia x Sarge Fan!
Edna x Wally
Timm x Shannon
noname
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »

I didn't post three times all at once. I posted, then a few minutes later, I realized the post was deleted, so I posted again. By the third post, I realized it was hopeless. Just like your intelligence.
ConeyKrab
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 11:46:28 AM »

"Hopeless like my intelligence" eh? Is that a lame excuse to not post anything to counter my points? Try using something other than cheap insults, please.

And I didn't even check the petition, but the few who did sign it didn't bother to post in agreement; it still resonates that the motion to ban Flipline from publishing games is an unpopular opinion.

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=5985.0
ahfaz12: "look... Kongrederpers are making petitions banning Flipline from making games after cupcakeria, although it is not possible to ban them, but still, stupidity."
PancakeFlipper: "OH-MY - GOD"
cooler: "Seriously? A petition? Seriously? *dies at their stupidity*"
MooseRelated: "wait, what's this thign about? ARE THE AGAINST FLIPLINE STUDIOS!?"
IcingViper: "oh  my  gosh."
PapasNiece: "This....just makes me want to jump in a pool full of electric eels.."
tonyantonio: "kongaderp triumph"

Yeah, you guys really articulated that it's only a small minority that hates Flipline and not that we're all 'derps' or whatever.

I'm also pretty sure that at least one or two of you have no idea how anything works, mentioning courts and Abraham Lincoln; it's like they think this is a matter that requires the government, and that Kong Admins wouldn't have the ability to ban Flipline, should they want to.

DoctorCheesecake, who are you to say that people haven't given Flipline a chance? I mentioned that people loved Jacksmith and that some people appreciated the difference in game design that came with the platformer-style-games. If they weren't giving Flipline a chance, they'd just 1/5 every single game without playing more than a few minutes. People are willing to try Flipline's games; they just want something with more changes in gameplay from its predecessors.
noname
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 11:49:03 AM »

1. Kongregate wouldn't ban people who didn't do anything wrong.
2. The only other real place to bring the issue to ban Flipline Studios to was the court, and they would be absolutely crushed.
3. The Abraham Lincoln mention was sarcastic.

Now, just please. Leave.
Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.