Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 127   
Print
Author Topic: ElectricAngel's Strapped to an Electric Chair so Ask Anything Q&A  (Read 231851 times)
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: March 17, 2014, 07:22:16 PM »

By any chances, do you have a DeviantArt account?

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
PeppermintLeaf
no time for tea
Better Than Papa!

Another qt

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: March 18, 2014, 07:20:01 AM »

Hmmm... you know, it would be easier for me if you drew yourself. I might mess up everything if I just follow your description.

What are your favorite games?

I lurk in the shadows >w>)
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: March 18, 2014, 08:58:51 AM »

what if you were actually forced to work in a Papa Louie restaurant

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

Addicted to The Crown on Netflix

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: March 18, 2014, 09:10:21 PM »

By any chances, do you have a DeviantArt account?
No, but I used to play around on my sister's until she forgot the password (It was really complex and I really can't do anything about it). I might make one in the future... maybe over the summer when I have free time.

Hmmm... you know, it would be easier for me if you drew yourself. I might mess up everything if I just follow your description.

What are your favorite games?
I'll see what I can do then I'll send it to you or post it on a topic... probably both.

I like RPG games mostly, but then I get irritated that my character has no personality. Then when they do have a personality I get irritated because they are stupid.
I like games that are deep, but not too dark like Ib.
I also like racing, strategy, and rhythm games... I really don't have any specific favorite game, but I have favorite genres.
Let's go with solitaire... Game of my life.

what if you were actually forced to work in a Papa Louie restaurant
I would be happy that I have a job... and I am earning money... and I have a cool boss that disappears. I would not be happy because he probably tricked me. I want to know who my co-worker is... or am I a one person show like Roy?

Read chapter 6 of my fanfic here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=6233.msg1688995#new

News!:
(Last update: 12/25/16)]12/25: Merry Christmas everybody! I'm learning how to use FireAlpaca... It's weird
Contributions to the Forum:
-started the Expectations topics (original idea)
-Self proclaimed artist
-Made the Shipping and Town of Salem topic just to name the popular ones
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: March 18, 2014, 09:25:44 PM »

I AM YOUR CO-WORKER

Do you ever talk to yourself randomly?

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: March 18, 2014, 09:31:13 PM »

I AM YOUR CO-WORKER

Do you ever talk to yourself randomly?
WELL I DON'T WANT U! Joking... I wouldn't mind having you, but I am against the idea of people dating and being co-workers at the same time. That is why I am against most ships that involve the two workers.

I do talk to myself randomly... I don't even have the decency to do it when I'm alone. I know people who do it in public too. I just happen to be one of them.

Read chapter 6 of my fanfic here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=6233.msg1688995#new

News!:
(Last update: 12/25/16)]12/25: Merry Christmas everybody! I'm learning how to use FireAlpaca... It's weird
-Self proclaimed artist
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: March 18, 2014, 09:31:42 PM »

What do you think of asking questions to yourself... in your own Q&A?

ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: March 18, 2014, 09:38:02 PM »

What do you think of asking questions to yourself... in your own Q&A?
Never actually did that... except once when I shoved Bryce off the computer and asked a question on my Q&A. I guess that counts. I guess I did that to bump my Q&A.

News!:
-Self proclaimed artist
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: March 19, 2014, 02:58:06 PM »

What if you grew wings overnight and could fly

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: March 19, 2014, 07:42:38 PM »

What if you grew wings overnight and could fly
In the magical part of that, I would travel to so many places. The scientific side,  I would die of air shortage if I fly too high or the scientist would catch me first

News!:
-Self proclaimed artist
PancakeFlipper
« Reply #1540 on: March 20, 2014, 02:27:36 AM »

Do you like the movie "Brave"?
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: March 28, 2014, 06:29:43 PM »

Are you more on the optimistic side, or the pessimistic side?

ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: April 01, 2014, 07:08:59 PM »

Do you like the movie "Brave"?
This is one of those movies that I actually saw at the theater. I actually really liked it because it was more focused on a mother daughter relationship over a romantic one, but then again it is a Pixar movie.

Are you more on the optimistic side, or the pessimistic side?
Most people view me as an optimistic person, but I always say the bad side of things because I've noticed that the opposite of what I predict comes true.

News!:
-Self proclaimed artist
WafflesFana!
« Reply #1543 on: April 01, 2014, 07:21:01 PM »

This is one of those movies that I actually saw at the theater. I actually really liked it because it was more focused on a mother daughter relationship over a romantic one, but then again it is a Pixar movie.
I agree with you. I also like Frozen for that reason (I don´t include the KristoffxAnna relationship)

Anyways, if you have to choose a Papa Louie restaurant to work one, which one would you choose and why?
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: April 01, 2014, 07:51:15 PM »

I agree with you. I also like Frozen for that reason (I don´t include the KristoffxAnna relationship)

Anyways, if you have to choose a Papa Louie restaurant to work one, which one would you choose and why?
I would like to say all of them, but I cannot. I guess I will narrow it down to the ones I have experience in. I have the most experience baking so Cupcakeria

News!:
-Self proclaimed artist
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 127   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.