Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   
Print
Author Topic: Speedo's FC Archive!  (Read 9994 times)
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Sponsored by cactus juice

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 02, 2020, 09:37:03 PM »

Full Name: Aurelia Moon
Birthday: February 9th
Nationality: Swedish
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Grey (left eye), Blue (right eye)
Hometown: Sakura Bay (formerly), Frostfield (currently)
Favorite Holiday: Big Top Carnival
Favorite Color: White
Loves: Cloudberries
Hates: Makeup
Relationships: Yoko (childhood friend), unnamed parents
Halloween Costume: N/A
Flipdeck Info: Aurelia is an interesting girl who grew up in Sweden, and moved to Sakura Bay with her parents when she turned 7. She learned to talk earlier than most kids, but for some reason it took Aurelia a while to learn how to speak English, which is why she never talked to many people for a while. She was mostly too stubborn to have to learn another language, but she kept this to herself. Since she had taken an interest in this back in Sweden, her parents signed her up for a gymnastics class, which is where she met Yoko Itagaki, a girl who was a little younger than Aurelia. Although Aurelia was still having trouble speaking English at the time, Yoko decided to stick by her side and be friends with her despite the language barrier. Once they found out that they went to the same elementary school, Yoko helped her learn how to improve her English, and from that point on, they did everything together. Even after Aurelia mastered English, she chose not to talk as much. Aurelia's parents began to argue more and more as she got older, and when she turned 15, they decided to get a divorce. Aurelia was told to move back to Sweden with her mother, but she became so scared that she ran away from home. She found her way to the outskirts of Frostfield, and came upon a tent for the Cherry Jubilee Circus. She introduced herself to the workers there, and they offered to let her stay at the circus. After constant begging, Aurelia was allowed to join the group of performers as an acrobat and a contortionist, which she makes good money off of. After her first show, Aurelia was certain that she found a family that would love and care for her. Of course she misses her parents and Yoko, but she's been too afraid to go back to visit them ever since she left.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B

Trivia
- Aurelia was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Aurelia was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Aurelia originally had her hair dyed sky blue.
- Aurelia is my only FC with heterochromia.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 12:25:25 AM by Synth » Logged

Good luck for KCP!
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2020, 08:31:54 PM »

Full Name: Hollyn Beaumont
Birthday: June 23rd
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Hometown: Maple Mountain
Favorite Holiday: Baseball Season
Favorite Color: Raspberry
Loves: Orange Juice
Hates: Scratchy Blankets
Relationships: Opal (best friend), unnamed parents, unnamed boyfriend
Flipdeck Info: Hollyn is the first face you see when you enter the Chillberry Ski Lodge on the far side of Maple Mountain. Ever since she was 16, her parents let her work the front desk at their ski lodge, and she's gotten both good pay and good friends out of her job. However, Hollyn doesn't see her best friend Opal while she's at work, since the two work at the same time at different places; in Opal's case, she works at the Lonely Robin Diner which isn't too far from the ski lodge. The two girls have been best friends ever since preschool, and they made sure to play outside in the woods every day they could. Nowadays, the two girls either meet up at each other's places to watch baseball games, or they drive out of town to eat at the trendiest restaurants. When Opal lost her father in a car crash, Hollyn started to spend more time with her so she could help with her depression, which was the lowest point in their friendship. However, while Opal is still grieving over her father's death, she is much happier now and spends more time with Hollyn than before. Hollyn is an open girl who enjoys flirting; she even met a boy she liked when he was with his family on vacation, and the two became an official couple after a romantic hike around the mountain. While Hollyn's parents don't entirely approve of the relationship, Hollyn continues to send him texts and love letters.

Outfits

Trivia
- Hollyn was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Hollyn was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.

Good luck for KCP!
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2020, 07:53:45 PM »

Full Name: "Little" Rusty McGillis
Birthday: April 21st
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Green
Hometown: Toastwood
Favorite Holiday: Big Top Carnival
Favorite Color: Sky Blue
Loves: Cookie Dough
Hates: Getting Sent To The Principal's Office
Relationships: Julie (mother), Mel (former guidance counselor and friend), two unnamed older siblings
Flipdeck Info: Little Rusty is a wild young man from Toastwood, who is known for his untamed personality. While he does carry around an air of southern charm, he seems to have an unlimited amount of energy. This is probably because Rusty likes to eat as much candy as possible, which is easy when his mother Julie runs the most popular candy shop in town. Being the youngest of three, Rusty is the only one in his family who doesn't help around at their family candy shop yet because of his age and candy addiction, so sometimes he feels left out. The only person Rusty talked to about this is his school guidance counselor, Mel de Santos, a sweet lady who loves helping children. Mel understood how it felt to be lonely from personal experience, and always knew how to make Little Rusty feel better. At home, Rusty's parents try to make him eat more fruits and vegetables to balance out the amount of sugar he eats everyday. While he doesn't hate fruits and vegetables, he tries to eat as little as possible because he likes having sugar rushes. Eventually, Mel was unfairly fired from the school, and every time Rusty was sent to the principal's office, she wasn't there to help him feel better. Luckily, she and Julie became good friends so the two still see each other often. Rusty's favorite place to go is Powder Point, and he goes every year with his family. According to him, Powder Point has the best cotton candy in the world.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B

Trivia
- Little Rusty was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Little Rusty was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Little Rusty is my second-youngest FC, after Marisa.
- Little Rusty's name was mentioned in the final part of my comic, Club Fizzo.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 08:08:12 PM by Synth » Logged

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2020, 08:29:35 PM »

Full Name: Jefferson Hayes (goes by "Jefferson Baker")
Birthday: January 6th
Nationality: British
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Hometown: Oniontown
Favorite Holiday: Starlight Jubilee
Favorite Color: Forest Green
Loves: Calligraphy
Hates: Cell Phones
Relationships: August (apprentice and descendant), Cleo (apprentice), Chai (pet parrot)
Flipdeck Info: Jefferson Hayes is a reserved man who lived in Great Britain in the late 1800's. He worked as a detective, and made some small inventions in his free time. With so many projects to work on, Jefferson never had time for friends, family, or even romance. It was always him and his loyal pet parrot Chai, named after his favorite tea. After years of research, 25 year-old Jefferson believed that he finally found the solution for time travel. It took him a while to build, but when the time machine was finished, all of London's reporters were there to watch, waiting for Jefferson to prove to the world how crazy he was. Jefferson and Chai stepped inside of the time machine, and seconds later, the machine exploded. Neither of their bodies were found in the rubble, so they were pronounced dead. However, Jefferson's time machine was successful and sent them forward in time before the explosion. Both Jefferson and Chai woke up in present day Oniontown, and he immediately knew that he had to quickly adapt to his new city lifestyle. He was able to get a job as a detective rather quickly, and found an apartment to stay in. Out of curiosity, Jefferson searched the web for anything about his death in the newspapers, and he read about how devastated his parents were. From then on, Jefferson realized how important family meant to him, and he made it his life goal to find any of his living descendants. He found one of his direct descendants, August, and sent him an offer to become his apprentice. Soon after, a girl named Cleo also became interested in being Jefferson's apprentice. He felt like it was too dangerous to tell them where he was really from, so he decided to go by the name "Jefferson Baker." Aside from that, Jefferson formed a great friendship with his two apprentices, and he eventually came to be known as the most popular detective in Oniontown.

Outfits

Trivia
- Jefferson was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Jefferson was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Jefferson shares a birthday with Sherlock Holmes. His alias last name, Baker, also refers to the street that Sherlock Holmes lived on.

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2020, 07:18:43 PM »

Full Name: Tatiana D'Angelo
Birthday: July 9th
Nationality: Italian-American
Eye Color: Black
Hometown: Portallini
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Color: Coral
Loves: Cottagecore
Hates: Paparazzi
Relationships: Irina (ballet teacher), unnamed parents, Angelhair (cat)
Flipdeck Info: Tatiana is a shy, young girl from Portallini who was born into a wealthy family with a pristine image. Her parents met on a reality dating show, and after her father won the competition, the two got married as soon as possible, becoming Portallini's power couple at the time. Ever since, the D'Angelo family has been in the public eye and Tatiana can't say that she's ever enjoyed that since she values her privacy. She tries to stay away from any reporters or journalists as much as possible, but puts on her biggest smile when there's no way out of being interviewed. Tatiana wanted to take ballet lessons as a child, and so her parents put her in the hands of Irina Young, the most respected ballet teacher in town. Despite Irina's strict teaching style, Tatiana mostly enjoyed ballet classes because Irina wouldn't allow any cameras in the studio. She also made some good friends there, although a lot of them quit after a year or two. When Tatiana turned 10, she started making a lot of mistakes during her performances, both in class and on stage. This was when she began to realize that ballet might not be for her, since it required a lot of work and she was under a lot of stress at the time regarding her family's public appearance. However, Irina showed her sensitive side to Tatiana for the first time, telling her how talented of a dancer she is, and that she understands the situation she is going through. Sadly, Tatiana's parents never allowed her to quit taking ballet, but she finds joy in other activities like grooming her pet cat Angelhair, and drawing landscapes on an online paint program.

Outfits

Trivia
- Tatiana was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Tatiana was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Tatiana’s mother is American, and her father is Italian.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 10:21:36 PM by Synth » Logged

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2020, 07:51:02 PM »

Full Name: Noah Davenport
Birthday: November 5th
Hair Color: Blonde (dyed purple)
Hometown: Tastyville
Favorite Holiday: Sky Ninja Returns
Favorite Color: Neon Green
Loves: Fictional Works
Hates: Algebra
Relationships: Dasher (best friend), Noelle (friend and crush)
Flipdeck Info: Noah is one of those kids who likes to keep himself busy with different activities, but keeps a smile on his face all the while. Most of his classmates will say that Noah is one of the funniest and friendliest kids you'll ever meet. Although Noah isn't a jock, he got his popularity from his open personality alone, and he is thankful for every single friend he has, especially since he didn't have very many in elementary school. Noah's best friend Dasher is one year older than him and goes to high school, but he is the only one that Noah hangs out with every day after school. The two like to play video games together, and sometimes Noah helps Dasher build toys such as remote control cars and helicopters. Noah is very open about his love of geek culture, but Dasher is the only person who knows about Noah writing fanfiction and creating his own fan characters for no apparent reason. Who does that, anyway? Noah likes to write fanfiction for all of his favorite book series, video games, TV shows, and movies. As of right now, he has written 15 full stories and 30 mini stories ever since he became a middle schooler, and a lot of them get good feedback from other people on the internet. The only thing about Noah that Dasher doesn't know is that he has a small crush on his twin sister Noelle.

Outfits

Trivia
- Noah was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Noah was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Noah is my only FC with ADHD.

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2020, 08:36:35 PM »

Full Name: Justice Long
Birthday: July 18th
Nationality: Chinese
Hair Color: Black (dyed neon blue)
Eye Color: Black
Hometown: Whiskview (currently), Frostfield (formerly)
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Color: Neon Blue
Loves: Eyeliner
Hates: Piercings
Relationships: Skye (younger sister), Blaise and Callisto (good friends)
Flipdeck Info: Justice is a 20-year old girl from Whiskview, with a pretty cynical attitude on life. Her parents are extremely strict, and practically forced her to participate in several sports and academic clubs throughout grade school. This only put more stress on Justice, which only worsened her grades, and she had to retake senior year because she didn't pass a single class. Like her younger sister, Skye, Justice has a rebellious personality, which Justice used to her advantage when she decided to go against her parents' will and dropped out of high school only a week after her second senior year. She then moved to Whiskview to get a job at the Whiskview Mall, since she's always liked fashion; specifically punk and goth fashion. She also dyed her hair neon blue since her parents wouldn't allow her to as a teenager. However, Justice refused to get any piercings even if she thought they looked cool, because of her deadly fear of needles. Despite being a high school dropout, Justice was able to get a job at the Black Habanero, a retail store for all things edgy, which was right up Justice's alley. She got a hang of the job rather quickly, and although she doesn't entirely enjoy it, she at least gets a decent pay out of it, and she made some good friends with her customers; two of which include Black Habanero regulars Blaise and Callisto. Justice doesn't have a close relationship with her sister Skye, but sometimes they talk on the phone to catch up when either one of them gets bored.

Outfits

Trivia
- Justice was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Justice was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Justice's hairpiece in her Style B refers to the name of the retail store she works at: The Black Habanero.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 07:19:09 PM by Synth » Logged

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2020, 07:07:18 PM »

Full Name: Buster Kennedy
Birthday: May 11th
Nationality: Filipino
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hometown: Oniontown (formerly), Toastwood (currently)
Favorite Holiday: Lunar New Year
Favorite Color: Navy Blue
Loves: Roast Beef
Hates: High School
Relationships: Gwen (ex-girlfriend), two unnamed ex-girlfriends
Flipdeck Info: Buster is a tough man who works as a janitor at Toastwood Middle. He grew up as an only child in a rough part of Oniontown, and got in trouble almost every week. By the time he got to high school, he and his buddies decided to form a secret gang, where Buster made some bad decisions like stealing money and destroying cars with golf clubs. The school soon found out about this gang, so he was transferred to an academy for troubled kids. Although he was separated from his other friends from his gang, he met Gwen LaFontaine, a girl who was a little younger than Buster with a big mouth and an even bigger attitude. They connected pretty easily, and after graduating from the academy, they began dating. Buster regretted everything he did back in grade school, and strived to change himself for the better. Not too long after, Gwen became an overnight sensation through a photography session at the mall, so not only did Buster have to improve himself, but he had to put on a good image for the media as well. It was especially hard for him since the two were in a long distance relationship. Eventually the stress overtook Buster and he brutally broke up with Gwen on social media, which ruined both of their images. Buster started dating another girl, who happened to be social media star Bronwyn Moss' older sister, and after they broke up, an internet feud began between Gwen and Bronwyn. A third failed relationship later, Buster decided that he had enough of himself and desperately wanted to change. He moved away from the big city into Toastwood, and became a middle school janitor. While not many kids there seemed to notice him, he cares about them deeply because he doesn't want any of them to end up like him. Buster's only hobby nowadays is playing golf by himself, since he didn't make many friends after moving to Toastwood.

Outfits

Trivia
- Buster was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Buster was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Buster's Style B is his janitor uniform.

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2020, 08:38:53 PM »

Full Name: Alfonso Douglas
Birthday: October 24th
Nationality: African American
Hair Color: Bald (formerly black)
Eye Color: Dark Green
Hometown: Burgerburgh (formerly), Starlight City (currently)
Favorite Holiday: Starlight BBQ
Favorite Color: Mint Green
Loves: Pina Colada
Hates: Cheaters
Relationships: CJ and Hamilton (nephews), unnamed younger brother, Pierce (friend), Charlotte (friend)
Flipdeck Info: Alfonso Douglas is a celebrity who hosts one of the most beloved game shows on television: Steal It Or Wheel It! He grew up in Burgerburgh with his parents and younger brother, but he moved to Starlight City to pursue a career as a comedian. Fortunately, he was hired to perform as a comedian at Georgito's Palace almost instantly. He worked there for about six years since it isn't easy to become a celebrity in Starlight City, and he became good friends with a newly-hired bartender named Charlotte. Alfonso was getting tired of his job, so Charlotte inspired him to take a break, and he moved to Calypso Island for a year. Here, he became friends with Pierce, a cool tattoo artist and surfer, who helped Alfonso learn how to truly chill out and forget his stress. Alfonso eventually moved back to Starlight City after his mind was put at ease on the island, and after working at Georgito's Palace for another year, he was approached by a talent agent. The agent offered him to host Steal It Or Wheel It, and Alfonso eagerly accepted the offer. Outside of his celebrity life, Alfonso tries his best to connect with his family although he has some trouble, since his younger brother had a divorce and left Alfonso's two nephews behind. Whenever he gets the chance, Alfonso likes to visit CJ's football games, and attend Hamilton's Troupe Cadabra shows.

Outfits

Trivia
- Alfonso was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Alfonso was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Alfonso is named after Alfonso Ribeiro, the host of America's Funniest Home Videos.
- Alfonso's gummeel tattoo was given to him by Pierce.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 01:15:03 PM by Synth » Logged

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2020, 09:13:58 PM »

Full Name: Logan Raleigh
Birthday: December 10th
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Hometown: Tastyville
Favorite Holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
Favorite Color: Emerald Green
Loves: Floral Design
Hates: Tangerine Pop
Relationships: Tanner (older brother), Malika (best friend), Imani (friend)
Flipdeck Info: Logan is a positive and upbeat high schooler from Tastyville who always likes to keep up with the latest fashion trends. She's been used to living in her older brother Tanner's shadow, who has made quite a name for himself since his appearances on the FC Games, but she doesn't let that hold her back and chooses to be her own person. Logan and her best friend Malika often get together to design outfits that they wear and sell online, most of which are modeled by Malika's mother Imani. Logan also has a very competitive spirit, and has taken many different sports lessons throughout her life: soccer, softball, tennis, basketball, and volleyball. Right now, she only focuses on table tennis so she can improve her skills in reactions. Logan and Tanner don't have many opportunities to hang out together, but when they do, they like to play one on one basketball. Tanner isn't good at table tennis and Logan isn't good at billiards, but basketball is a good compromise since they both enjoy playing that. After Tanner decided to leave the FC Games, he recommended for Logan to join as a contestant in Season 4, and she instantly accepted the challenge.

Outfits

Trivia
- Logan was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Logan was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- I plan on entering Logan in the FC Games: Season 4.
- Logan was the inspiration for Macy, a character in my comic Club Fizzo 2: Red Alert.

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2020, 03:47:04 PM »

Full Name: Eliza "Liz" Hart
Birthday: March 9th
Nationality: African American
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Favorite Holiday: Holi
Favorite Color: Aqua
Loves: Haikus
Hates: Giving Homework
Relationships: Niko (coworker and crush)
Flipdeck Info: Eliza Hart, Liz for short, is considered as one of the friendliest teachers at Sakura Bay High. Every year, she makes sure to become friends with her students so they can have a comfortable environment to learn the joys of the English language, especially since she grew up with less than ideal English teachers in high school. Liz has an extremely strict no homework policy, since she understands her students have busy lives outside of school. Liz has been working at Sakura Bay High for ten years, and her closest friend is Niko Keyes, the biology teacher that teaches right across the hall from her classroom. She only viewed him as a friend for the first year they taught together, but after that, Liz and Niko started to catch feelings for one another. However, since the school won't allow coworkers to date, all they can do is subtly flirt with each other during school hours. Liz's favorite activity with Niko is taking him to the weekly wrestling match in Sakura Bay, which is Liz's favorite sport to watch on TV. In her free time, Liz writes love poems about Niko that she plans to give him after one of them stops working at the school; most of them being haikus, Liz's favorite poem format.

Outfits

Trivia
- Liz was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Liz was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2020, 04:36:30 PM »

Full Name: Vince Maddox
Birthday: August 18th
Hometown: Starlight City
Favorite Holiday: Cinco de Mayo
Favorite Color: Red
Loves: Chips and Guac
Hates: Disloyalty
Relationships: Charlize (girlfriend)
Flipdeck Info: Vince is an extremely loyal and laidback security guard from Starlight City. He loves to chill out just as much as he loves to help others. His #1 rule is to never leave a friend behind, a philosophy he's carried with him for his entire life. Vince has been stationed at multiple places around Starlight City, Georgito's Palace to Gigaloaf Labs, where he met an interesting group of kids who were looking to enter Munchmore to solve a Fizzo-related mystery. Currently, Vince is working as a security guard at the Starlight Mall, which was considered as a very shady mall before Vince showed up. He is currently in a long-distance relationship with Charlize Whitman, a biker and taxi driver from Tacodale. Vince met Charlize at Georgito's Palace when she was on vacation in Starlight City with her biker gang, the Leather Flames. While the other gang members seemed to be rowdy, Charlize was more focused on meeting new people, and formed a quick relationship with Vince. Their favorite activities together are midnight drives through town and attending all-you-can-eat events at Papa's Taco Mia. While Vince and the other Leather Flames don't particularly like each other, they occasionally invite him to barbecues just to keep Charlize happy.

Outfits

Trivia
- Vince was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Vince was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Vince appeared as a side character in my comic, "Club Fizzo." He assisted the main characters in taking them to Munchmore. These main characters, Fiona, Sam, and Tristan, are the "interesting group of kids" described in the Flipdeck info.

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2020, 06:38:20 PM »

Full Name: Takashi Hope (formerly "Takashi Harukawa")
Birthday: November 22nd
Nationality: Japanese
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grey
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Favorite Holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Favorite Color: Red
Loves: Black Mist
Hates: Music Industry
Relationships: Dove (older sister), four unnamed former bandmates, unnamed manager
Flipdeck Info: Takashi is a very popular musician who was born and raised in Sakura Bay. He is most famously known for being a member of Black Cherry Five, a j-pop boy band that is now broken up. Takashi's fame began with a far placement in Oniontown's Got Talent at age 8, and a role as a side character in a TV show for teens at age 10. When he turned 17, he was introduced to four other Japanese musicians his age, and they formed Black Cherry Five. His role in the band was one of the bigger ones; he sang and played electric guitar for most of their songs, and he has a relatively big fanbase. However, creative differences and band drama started to drive the five boys apart, and the band ultimately broke up. Takashi has always felt like he was drawn towards singing slow love ballads rather than upbeat pop songs, so he made an attempt to go solo as a fresh new start, changing his name to Takashi Hope in the process, T-Hope for short. Unfortunately, his manager only expects upbeat pop music out of Takashi, and won't give him any chances to change his image, since this would be bad for the record label. Today, Takashi is still making music, and is mildly popular, but isn't happy with his job at all. Takashi's older sister, Dove, is also his best friend, and has been ever since childhood. Dove is a huge supporter of her brother and has spoken out against justice for his career, but prefers to stay out of the limelight since, like her brother, she is rather introverted.

Outfits

Trivia
- Takashi was one of my Mystery FCs from my Season 9 FC Tournament. After the tournament was over, Takashi was added as an official FC alongside of all the other Mystery FCs save for Tess, who was given to -Iced_Ibzy-.
- Takashi's stage name, T-Hope, is a reference to J-Hope, a member of the boy band BTS.

Good luck for KCP!
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.