Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   
Print
Author Topic: Speedo's FC Archive!  (Read 8201 times)
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2020, 07:42:36 PM »

Full Name: Lennon McCartney
Birthday: June 16th
Nationality: British-Jamaican
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Hometown: Whiskview
Favorite Holiday: Groovstock
Favorite Color: Purple
Loves: Good Vibes
Hates: Bugs
Relationships: Brooke, Jacquelyn, and Ryker (bandmates)
Halloween Costume: Prince
Flipdeck Info: It's all things peace and love with Lennon, a bass guitarist from Whiskview, and a member of the up-and-coming pop band, The Brookies. He has a very close relationship with his bandmates, Brooke, Jacquelyn, and Ryker, and is always dragging them to the nearest restaurant so they can kick back and let loose every now and then. He studied music theory in college, so he helps Brooke write the band's songs by coming up with cool, groovy chord progressions. Lennon is an extremely optimistic person with hopes for achieving world peace, and hopes that his music can somehow make that closer to happening. He never raises his voice at anyone; the only exception being when he sings in several of the band's ballads. Lennon has quite a fanbase among listeners, mainly teenage girls, but his fanbase is nowhere as big as the band's lead singer Brooke. He doesn't complain though, he appreciates the attention and makes sure not to put too much focus on his fame, but rather, his music.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B                      Halloween

Trivia
- Lennon was one of my "mystery FCs," a group of characters I created exclusively for my FC Exhibition tournament. Due to Lennon's positive reception, I decided to add him as an official FC along with Tanner, Petra, Natalie, and Patty.
- Lennon's character is highly inspired by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, including his name, his British background, his dislike of bugs (reference to their band name, "Beatles"), and his overall peaceful personality.
- Lennon is part Jamaican from his mother, and part British from his father.
- Lennon was selected as a contestant for my All Star tournament, and started out in the Opal Division. He lost to Rocco in his first round, and was invited back to join the Wild Onion Division. He then won against Shiloh, Mia, and Natalie, ending up as the overall winner of the tournament. Lennon is also my first male FC to win any FC tournament.
- Lennon appeared in my fan ETN cast set in the 1920s, as The Jazz Musician. In my fake death order, Lennon would have been the second to die out of the cast.
- Lennon was entered in Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2020 along with Natalie and Macy, a character from my comic Club Fizzo 2.

Gallery

Spoiler:

Natalie with Lennon and Macy by Obed ART, 2020
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 12:17:02 PM by Synth » Logged

Vote for Natalie, Lennon, and Macy! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/1dx1lz1w
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2020, 07:59:21 PM »

Full Name: Patricia "Patty" Andison
Birthday: January 19th
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Hometown: Starlight City
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Color: Green
Loves: Mint Chocolate Chip
Hates: Being Ignored
Relationships: Edy (older cousin), Hamilton and Dmitri (friends)
Halloween Costume: Glinda the Good Witch (from The Wizard of Oz)
Flipdeck Info: Patricia Andison grew up as a sheltered kid in Starlight City, due to her parents trying to protect her from the dangers of the city. She didn't make many friends in school because of her reserved nature, so she spent most of her childhood devoting to the arts in secret by writing songs and dance numbers. The only person who knew about this secret at the time was her older cousin Edy, a member of Troupe Cadabra. Edy inspired Patricia to follow her dreams, and when she graduated from elementary school, Patricia finally told her parents that she wanted to become a performer. They were surprised at first, but supported Patricia in pursuing her dream. She started taking drama and dance lessons, and she even began to teach herself magic at home. After revealing her secret to her parents, Patricia began to act more social at school and made good friends with the some kids in her theater group. Patricia dreams of joining Troupe Cadabra when she graduates high school, and although Edy supports this idea, she wants Patricia to find her footing as a performer before doing so, and keep her focus on one form of entertainment rather than several. Patricia understood, and began preparing by creating her stage persona: Patty Andison, a mint chocolate-inspired tap dancer who is following in Edy's footsteps to make it to the top.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B                      Halloween

Trivia
- Patty was one of my "mystery FCs," a group of characters I created exclusively for my FC Exhibition tournament. Due to Patty's positive reception, and the fact that she was the tournament's winner, I decided to add her as an official FC along with Tanner, Petra, Natalie, and Lennon.
     - Since Patty won my Season 6 tournament, she had a division named after her in my Season 8: All Stars tournament.
- Patty's original name was Andie (a reference to Andes mints), and once I changed her name to Patty, her last name became Andison.
- Patty appeared in my fan ETN cast set in the 1920s, as The Ringmaster. In my fake death order, Patty would have been the eighth to die out of the cast.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 05:45:58 PM by CosmicFizzo » Logged

Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2020, 06:39:23 PM »

Full Name: Jacquelyn Oberon
Birthday: August 9th
Nationality: Native American
Eye Color: Brown
Hometown: Whiskview
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Favorite Color: Indigo
Loves: Constellations
Hates: White Chocolate
Relationships: Brooke, Lennon, and Ryker (bandmates)
Halloween Costume: Hatsune Miku
Flipdeck Info: Jacquelyn is a young musician who lives in Whiskview, and is the lead guitarist of the up-and-coming pop band, The Brookies. She also plays the keyboard, keytar, and various percussion instruments. Jacquelyn is best described as a dreamer; always looking forward to what will happen tomorrow, and doesn't go one night without looking out her apartment window at the beautiful night sky. She loves the stars so much, that she has a tattoo of the Big Dipper on her back. She grew up as a quiet kid who often had trouble socializing, and although she still has trouble with that today, she has become more comfortable with her preference of musical style and isn't afraid to show herself to the world. Jacquelyn is probably the least popular member of The Brookies, since her bandmates, Brooke, Lennon, and Ryker, all have their own small fanbase, whereas Jacquelyn is viewed as more of a background character in the band. However, this doesn't bother her that much, and she hopes to find some more spotlight in the future. Aside from the music the band performs, Jacquelyn also likes lofi and Vaporwave, which is what she listens to during every morning jog around Whiskview.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B                      Style H                   Halloween

Trivia
- I created Jacquelyn as an experimental FC, to try to make a female FC without a bang.
- Jacquelyn was similar to an older FC I had, Katy, so since I viewed them as basically the same person, I removed Katy from my list of FCs.
- Jacquelyn's surname, Oberon, refers to her love of the night sky, since Oberon is the name of a moon on Uranus.

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2020, 08:45:37 AM »

Full Name: Taeng Thani
Birthday: June 20th
Nationality: Thai
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
Favorite Color: Peach
Loves: Tangelos
Hates: Creative Differences
Relationships: Unnamed adopted daughter
Halloween Costume: Dora the Explorer
Flipdeck Info: Taeng is a lively young woman who stars on the hit children's TV show, "Lemon-Lime Time!" The show is mainly about Taeng and four other actors teaching kids how to exercise, be healthy, and have fun while doing it. They also do a little bit of singing and dancing as well, and although that isn't Taeng's strong suit, her loveable personality makes up for it, and she is loved by many young kids across the Flipverse. Outside of her TV career, Taeng is a single mother who lives in a small cabin in Burgerburgh, who adopted a daughter four years ago. While she makes sure to visit Papa's restaurants every now and then, she prefers to stay at home and cook delicious meals herself, and she especially enjoys whipping up different desserts every night. Taeng's favorite dessert to make is lemon pound cake, and every time she makes it, she shares some it of with the other actors on Lemon-Lime Time. Although the five don't get along most of the time, Taeng's desserts bring them together almost instantly.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B                   Halloween

Trivia
- Taeng was a FC that was given to me by Ianiant.
- The TV show Taeng stars on, "Lemon-Lime Time!," is a parody of "Hi-5."
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 11:24:50 AM by CosmicFizzo » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2020, 05:45:07 PM »

Full Name: Diane Pevensie
Birthday: November 1st
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Green
Hometown: Tastyville
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Color: Orange
Loves: Historical Fiction
Hates: Calories
Relationships: Lauren (daughter), unnamed husband
Halloween Costume: Fairy Godmother
Flipdeck Info: Diane Pevensie is a very intelligent mother and judge who lives in Tastyville. Diane holds tradition in very high regard, and even wears a powdered wig to court even though it isn't required nowadays. She is often teased by several attorneys and witnesses because of this, but her quick wit and snappy tone can shut them up almost instantly. Although she takes her job very seriously and rarely jokes around, Diane has a close relationship with her daughter and husband, even if her upbringing of her daughter, Lauren, has been rather overprotective. She didn't approve of Lauren starting a Fliptube account at first, but has now started to become more tolerant of Lauren's passion for creating ASMR content. Diane is sometimes allowed to make cameos in her daughter's videos, as well as the videos of Lauren's best friend Rue, a very popular Fliptuber. In her free time, Diane likes to read historical fiction novels, and grow flowers and vegetables in her backyard garden.

Outfits

Trivia
- Diane's last name, Pevensie, is a reference to the main characters in "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" having the same last name, since Diane likes to read.

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2020, 09:04:47 PM »

Full Name: Reginald "Reggie" Thompson
Birthday: April 4th
Nationality: Australian
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Greyish-Blue
Hometown: Powder Point
Occupation: Student at Torta Tech, Worker at Powder Point Amusement Park
Favorite Holiday: Sky Ninja Returns
Loves: Purple Burple
Hates: Chemistry
Relationships: Sidney (younger brother), Apollo (fraternity brother)
Halloween Costume: Wizard
Flipdeck Info: Reggie Thompson is the definition of a party-loving frat boy. He sleeps rather than study, he has no respect for rules, rarely ever gets a grade above a C, and he's always there to be the class clown just to get under the skin of his professors. Despite his rebellious nature, Reggie is an extremely loyal person, and with every friend he makes, he sticks with them for life and would do anything for them. His loyalty was one of the main reasons he joined one of Torta Tech's fraternity groups; the one Reggie joined being called Pi Beta Rho (ΠΒΡ), which stands for "Purple Burple Rules." Reggie has switched his major three times and is still unsure about what he wants to do in life, but right now, he lives for his friends and frat brothers and is just looking to have a good time while he's still young. As a side job, Reggie runs the Sky Ninja at the Powder Point Amusement Park, and he usually has one of his good friends take over so he can take a ride with his younger brother, Sidney.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B                      Style H                   Halloween

Trivia
- Reggie received a Sky Ninja Returns outfit after he was added to the archive. Ike was originally the FC with a SNR outfit, but that outfit was scrapped since Reggie seemed like a better fit for the holiday.

Gallery

Spoiler:

Reggie by Hi Everybody, 2020
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 08:40:57 PM by Synth » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2020, 08:06:47 PM »

Full Name: Niko Keyes
Birthday: December 2nd
Nationality: Polynesian
Eye Color: Teal
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Favorite Color: Sky Blue
Loves: Dark Chocolate
Hates: Messy Penmanship
Relationships: Liz (coworker and crush), Mango (pet parrot)
Halloween Costume: Batman
Flipdeck Info: Niko is a happy-go-lucky biology teacher at Sakura Bay High. He is loved by all students who take his class because of his always-positive demeanor and his passionate, yet easy-to-understand science lessons. The school allows Niko to bring his pet parrot, Mango, to class with him, since she is always calm around new people and has never been a wild bird to take care of. Niko has always been the romantic type, and ever since he started working at Sakura Bay High four years ago, he has always had a crush on Eliza "Liz" Hart, the English teacher right across the hall from his classroom. The two have recently started to flirt with each other but they haven't been on a date yet, since they're afraid of getting fired for dating a coworker. Every day after school, Niko writes a unique poem on a piece of paper, turns it into a paper airplane, and throws it into Liz's room. When Niko isn't too busy grading papers, he likes to drive to a nearby ATV park and ride his four-wheeler until sundown.

Outfits

Trivia
- Niko was based off of a FC that I gave to Tamatim named "Key," who had the same occupation and interests as Niko. Niko's last name, Keyes, is a nod to him as well.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 05:23:34 PM by CosmicFizzo » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2020, 08:36:33 PM »

Full Name: London George
Birthday: February 17th
Hometown: Tastyville
Occupation: Student at Tastyville High, Influencer, Worker at Upcoming Gameria
Favorite Holiday: Mardi Gras
Favorite Color: Pink
Loves: Nail Polish
Hates: "Losers"
Relationships: N/A
Halloween Costume: Mouse
Flipdeck Info: At Tastyville High, London is considered as high school royalty. She always wears trendy clothing, is friends with half of the school, and always gets what she wants. Although she underperforms in school, London knows her way around persuasion, and has talked herself out of detention multiple times. She always hangs out with the most popular of the popular kids, and they always gossip about the "losers" of the school. Everybody assumes that London has always lived a perfect money-filled life, but her darkest secret is that that actually isn't the case. She grew up in a poor household, until her father won millions of dollars from a scratch-off lottery ticket. Now, she lives in a grand modern-style house with her parents, and now that she has all of this money, she is never letting it go. London doesn't go a week without attending at least two parties hosted by popular kids, and she seems to get a new boyfriend almost every month. Her parents aren't at home most of the time, which is why London gets to do whatever she wants after school. She also has a million followers on the social media app FlipFlop, where she acts as a trendsetter by creating dances to popular songs.

Outfits

Trivia
- London's character is based off of the "queen bee" trope in fiction. Her first name, London, is named after London Tipton from "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody," while her last name, George, is named after Regina George from "Mean Girls."
- London's Halloween costume is a reference to the mouse costume that Karen Smith wears in "Mean Girls."
- London was the female winner in my Season 10 tournament, which was meant to choose who would be my chefs for the upcoming 15th Gameria. She won alongside of Tanner.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 08:24:10 PM by Synth » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2020, 03:16:21 PM »

Full Name: Pierce Keoni
Birthday: April 9th
Nationality: Hawaiian
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Hometown: Tastyville (formerly), Calypso Island (currently)
Favorite Holiday: Gondola 500
Favorite Color: Grey
Loves: Pineapple Pizza
Hates: Rude Tourists
Relationships: Adrian (son), unnamed wife, Kahuna (good friend)
Halloween Costume: Zeus
Flipdeck Info: Pierce grew up as a rowdy kid in Tastyville, and ended up not going to college because "it sounded like too much work." He met a woman in Calypso Island on vacation, and the two fell in love. Pierce now lives on Calypso Island with one son, Adrian. He works as a tattoo artist for the tourists who visit the island, and he gets some good money out of it too. Many tourists take a liking to Pierce because of his welcoming and laidback personality, and they are always happy with the tattoos Pierce gives them. Since his wife is a flight attendant and she isn't at home often, Pierce is usually the one who takes care of Adrian. Pierce has other hobbies outside of tattoo making, including volleyball, weightlifting, and surfing. When Pierce first moved to Calypso Island, he took surfing lessons from Kahuna, and they have been good friends ever since. Now, Kahuna gives Adrian lessons for free, and Pierce and Adrian go surfing together every evening when the sun sets.

Outfits

Trivia
- Pierce wasn't originally meant to be Adrian's father at first, but I decided to have them be related since they looked similar.
- Pierce has a tattoo of a stingray on his back.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 07:06:27 PM by Synth » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2020, 03:55:09 PM »

Full Name: Shepherd "Shep" Crosby
Birthday: August 3rd
Hair Color: Grey
Hometown: Prune Creek
Occupation: Mailman and Musician (formerly), Retired (currently)
Favorite Holiday: Easter
Favorite Color: Caramel
Loves: Love Songs
Hates: Lemons
Relationships: Orlando (grandson), Martha (wife, deceased)
Halloween Costume: George Washington
Flipdeck Info: Shep is a kind and social gentleman who lives in Prune Creek Retirement Home. Ever since he lost his wife, Martha, life at the retirement home has been rather lonely. However, he loves to speak to the other seniors anytime he gets the chance. As a young adult, Shep was in a blues band called "The Blues Berries," and is the last remaining member of the band alive. After the band was disassembled ten years after it was formed, Shep became a mailman until he retired. In the afternoons, Shep comes downstairs to play guitar for the people walking by in the lobby. Most of the songs he plays are ones that he wrote for his old band, and he also plays songs that were dedicated to his late wife. Once a week, Shep's grandson Orlando visits the retirement home, and takes him out to Papa's restaurants; Shep's personal favorites are Papa's Sushiria and Pastaria.

Outfits

Trivia
- Shep's last name, Crosby, is a reference to singer Bing Crosby, and his wife's name, Martha, is a reference to singer Martha Tilton.
- Shep was created just to see what the Bakeria and Taco Mia packs had to offer.
- Shep is my oldest FC to date, at 86 years old.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 09:21:40 PM by CosmicFizzo » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2020, 09:01:25 PM »

Full Name: Yasmyn Tetteh
Birthday: January 13th
Nationality: Ghanaian
Hair Color: Black (dyed dark magenta)
Hometown: Frostfield
Favorite Holiday: Starlight BBQ
Favorite Color: Indigo
Loves: Eyeshadow
Hates: Squirrels
Relationships: Rue and Lauren (best friends), Rocco (friend)
Halloween Costume: Little Red Riding Hood
Flipdeck Info: Yasmyn is one of those people with a universally friendly personality, and you can't help but love her when you meet her because she always lights up the room. Growing up taking theater and dance lessons, Yasmyn took both of her talents with her to become a social media influencer on FlipFlop. Today, she is one of the most popular creators on the app, with over 30 million followers. On the platform, Yasmyn focuses on combining comedy with dancing in her videos, but she also touches on makeup tutorials. She is really good friends with Rue Cramer, a popular creator on Fliptube. She is also good friends with Rue's best friend Lauren, and the three often make a lot of content together. The friendship of the three girls is actually quite well-known on FlipFlop. A few months ago, Yasmyn was approached by film producer Rocco Stanley, who asked her to star in an upcoming teen dystopian movie. Yasmyn confidentally accepted the offer, even though this would be her first time acting in a movie.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B                   Halloween

Trivia
- Yasmyn's character is inspired by a popular TikTok creator that I know in real life.
- Yasmyn was created just to see what the Bakeria and Taco Mia packs had to offer.
- Yasmyn's Halloween costume, Little Red Riding Hood, used to be Vivian's costume, until hers was changed to Velma from Scooby Doo.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 09:25:50 PM by CosmicFizzo » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2020, 08:13:49 PM »

Full Name: Gwen LaFontaine
Birthday: June 19th
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Green
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Favorite Holiday: Lunar New Year
Favorite Color: Forest Green
Loves: Cranberries
Hates: Candy
Relationships: Buster (ex-boyfriend), Bronwyn (rival)
Halloween Costume: Alice (from Alice in Wonderland)
Flipdeck Info: According to many magazines, Gwen LaFontaine is considered as the one of the most beautiful women in the Flipverse. Even as a kid, Gwen had always been drawn to fashion, and a small casual photoshoot at the local mall was the first step in her majorly successful career as a clothing model. She loves to wear the most elegant fashion, and she does most of her photoshoots for wedding dresses. Gwen is a very gracious person at heart, even if she does get caught up in superficial things such as looks and appearances, and her sophisicated way with words complement her soothing voice. Aside from her modeling photos, Gwen is most famously known for her internet feud with Bronwyn Moss, another model who lives in Oniontown. What started out as a misunderstanding turned into a full-on war between the two girls, and they still continue their feud to this day. While Gwen usually starts most of the fights, she has fans supporting her because they know she had a less-than-perfect upbringing, which involved one of her ex-boyfriends, Buster, dump her for another girl. Gwen also has her own line of perfumes called "LaFontaine," and she stars in her own commercials. Her most popular fragrance is called, "Red Sakura," which combines the scent of the creeks of Sakura Bay with a hint of cranberries.

Outfits

Trivia
- Gwen was a birthday present from Neverlander_Ibzy.
- Gwen and Bronwyn share the same Halloween costume.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:31:35 PM by CosmicFizzo » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2020, 08:35:10 PM »

Full Name: Bronwyn Moss
Birthday: October 15th
Hair Color: Blonde (dyed lavender)
Hometown: Oniontown
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Favorite Color: Magenta
Loves: Candy Jewlery
Hates: Perfume
Relationships: Gwen (rival), unnamed mother
Halloween Costume: Alice (from Alice in Wonderland)
Flipdeck Info: Bronwyn is a fashion model who came from humble beginnings in Oniontown. She was mildly popular in school, and when she got old enough, she was hired at her mother's flower shop and has worked there ever since. Her personality is just as quirky as her clothing style; her room is covered in homemade posters, crafts, and a sewing kit she uses for upcycling. Bronwyn is a very positive person; so much that she can seem ditzy and scatterbrained. Most of the time she's usually daydreaming about what clothes she should wear and/or make next. Her fashion career started when a picture of Bronwyn on Halloween went viral. She mostly appears in magazines for teenage girls, and she never let go of her unique fashion sense. Today, she uses her quirkiness and weirdness to spread a message of confidence and self-expression to her audience. As peaceful of a person as she is, Bronwyn got herself caught up in an internet feud with Gwen LaFontaine, another model from Sakura Bay, which tarnished her squeaky clean image. She wants to handle the situation with peace, but often can't control her temper at times, and so the feud still stands today. Bronwyn's signature look is wearing candy necklaces and bracelets, and this became a trend that many teenagers followed.

Outfits

Trivia
- Bronwyn was a birthday present from Soul Survivor.
- Bronwyn and Gwen share the same Halloween costume.
- The bracelets Bronwyn wear in her Style A are meant to be candy bracelets.

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2020, 06:54:33 PM »

Full Name: Opal Byrd
Birthday: April 26th
Hair Color: Light Brown
Hometown: Maple Mountain
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Color: Forest Green
Loves: Lemon Chiffon
Hates: Big Cities
Relationships: Nancy (mother), Buford (father, deceased), Hollyn (best friend)
Halloween Costume: Little Bo Peep
Flipdeck Info: Opal works as a waitress at the Lonely Robin Diner, a restaurant her mother Nancy owns. While she isn't exactly a social butterfly, she always treats all her customers with the highest respect, and they all find her very kind and humble, with a great work ethic to boot, which she got from her father, Buford Byrd. Sometimes she can overwork herself, but she says it's because she wants to help out her mother any way she can. Buford died in a car accident five years ago, and while Nancy seemed to handle the situation with strength, Opal didn't take the news very well and entered a short state of depression, since the two had a very close relationship. She received help from her family and her childhood best friend Hollyn, who works at a ski lodge on the other side of Maple Mountain. However, most of the help and support came from her own mother, who would close her restaurant early every now and then so she could spend more time with her daughter. Opal keeps him close to her heart, and holds her head up high since that's what she knows he would want for her. Opal's favorite thing about Maple Mountain is the scenery; ever since childhood, she would always go out to either play in the woods with Hollyn, try to catch butterflies, or simply sit down to watch the sun set behind the mountains.

Outfits

Onionfest Queen

Trivia
- I created Opal for the Anonymous FC Tournament Season 2, and she reached the Quarterfinals until she lost to Mekhi by Soul Survivor.
- Opal's Style B is heavily influenced by her mother Nancy's outfit, since they're both uniforms that they wear at the Lonely Robin Diner.
- Opal was the winner of Speedo's FC Tournament Season 7: Redesigned.
     - Since Opal won my Season 7 tournament, she had a division named after her in my Season 8: All Stars tournament.
- Opal won the popular vote for my Onionfest King and Queen 2020 contest, and so she received a special Onionfest style along with the Onionfest King, Tanner.

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2020, 08:15:51 PM »

Full Name: Ryker
Birthday: Unknown
Nationality: X-ian
Hair Color: White (formerly black)
Eye Color: Indigo
Hometown: Kingdom of X (formerly), Whiskview (currently)
Occupation: Royal Guard (formerly), Drummer of the Brookies (currently)
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Loves: Flavor-X Syrup
Hates: Fangirls
Relationships: Xandra and Xolo (former clients), Brooke, Lennon, and Jacquelyn (bandmates)
Halloween Costume: Michael Jackson
Flipdeck Info: Ryker was a young boy who grew up in the Kingdom of X. He was found abandoned in the wilderness by the Xeppers, and they took care of him until they were able to start training him to guard the kingdom. He was trained in multiple X-ian forms of martial arts, and although he was trained to protect the kingdom, his number one priority was to protect the Royal Guardians of the Warp Coins: Xandra and Xolo, should something happen to them. Ryker excelled in his training, and was so dedicated to his work, that he chose never to have any "time for himself." When Ryker became a teenager, a crystal-like asteroid was discovered hurtling towards the kingdom. Xandra and Xolo were sent off in an escape balloon, but Ryker decided to stay behind to try to stop the asteroid from destroying the kingdom. He was greatly wounded, and the impact of the mysterious crystal-like asteroid turned his hair white. Ryker lost consciousness, but when he woke up, he had been rescued by a certain quirky college professor and was brought to Truffleton University. He escaped, and made a living on the streets of Whiskview by pickpocketing anybody who walked by. Out of curiosity, he joined a drum circle made of other homeless men, and for the first time in his life, he found passion of his own. One day, Ryker met up with three musicians his age who were looking for a drummer to form a band. Ryker reluctantly agreed, unaware of the limelight he would soon be exposed to. Although he doesn't smile often, Ryker made quick friends with his bandmates: Brooke, Lennon, and Jacquelyn. He also became arguably the most popular of his band, The Brookies, because of obsessive fangirls. Ryker enjoys his new life of fame, and has made a vow never to tell another soul about his past life in the Kingdom of X.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B                   Halloween

Trivia
- Ryker is my only FC without a last name.
- Ryker is my final FC with a Halloween costume.
- Ryker's Style B is the uniform he wore as a royal guard in the Kingdom of X, and the bandage on his forehead refers to the asteroid impact.
- Ryker was selected as a contestant for my All Star tournament, and started out in the Ode Division. He lost to Keaton in his first round.

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.