Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   
Print
Author Topic: Speedo's FC Archive!  (Read 8220 times)
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2020, 08:22:14 PM »

Full Name: Fey Bloom-Mercury
Birthday: August 11th
Nationality: British
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Hometown: Portallini
Favorite Holiday: Neptune's Feast
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Loves: Salmon
Hates: Artificial Plants
Relationships: Jett (husband), Luna (daughter), Mary Grace (younger sister)
Halloween Costume: N/A
Flipdeck Info: Fey grew up as a full-on flower child, always wearing clothing and jewelry with flowers and peace signs. At home, Fey could always be seen reading a book, playing with her younger sister Mary Grace, or sketching the beautiful buildings of Portallini. She was a bit of a nerd as well; she joined as many academic clubs as she could, and she ended up as the valedictorian of her class. Fey was accepted into the most prestigious college in Portallini, and majored in biology. She attended several peace rallies in college, which is where she met an ambitious young boy named Jett Hoffmann, an engineering student who fell in love with Fey. They had a happy relationship for the rest of their days in college, and got married right after they graduated. Fey started out as a college professor teaching Munchmore History 101, and Jett, after having his last name legally changed to Mercury, was aiming to become an astronaut. When Jett met all the requirements for an astronaut, they were just about to have their first child, Luna, so Fey quit her job as a professor and looked for a job that was less demanding, so she could spend more time at home with her daughter. The local news channel hired Fey as a meteorologist, which Fey enjoys much more than being a professor. Her passion and natural understanding of the weather makes it very enjoyable for viewers to listen to. Fey was a vegetarian as a teenager, but left that lifestyle after she got married.

Outfits

Style A                       Style B

Trivia
- Fey is my first FC not to have a Halloween costume.
- Fey was originally created for an anonymous FC tournament hosted by Black Leather, which was abandoned before it was started. The other three FCs I made for this tournament were Kiari (now owned by Adrian2802), Zane (now owned by Phil), and Jett, who I set as Fey's husband after they both became official.
- So far, Fey is my only FC who was a vegetarian at one point.
- Fey's name was mentioned in my comic, Club Fizzo, when one of the characters referenced the local weather channel.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 07:54:51 PM by Synth » Logged

Vote for Natalie, Lennon, and Macy! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/1dx1lz1w
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2020, 08:59:12 PM »

Full Name: Jett Mercury
Birthday: March 24th
Nationality: German
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grey
Hometown: Portallini
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Favorite Color: Indigo
Loves: Cicadas
Hates: Comet Con
Relationships: Fey (wife), Luna (daughter), Mary Grace (sister-in-law), Chad (friend)
Flipdeck Info: What started out as a simple childhood dream became a reality for Jett Mercury. In grade school, Jett was that one kid who somehow aced every test that was handed to him. As many friends as he made, he wanted to spend more time focusing on his academics, because he wanted to do whatever it took for him to go into space. While he wanted to join a sports team, mainly football, Jett stayed focused on his dream. He was often teased for this, but Jett hated any cartoonish representation of space, because he thinks that it undermines the beauty and mystery of the universe, which is why he absolutely hates Comet Con. He graduated high school at the top of his class, and attended the most prestigious college in Portallini to study engineering. He was talked into attending a peace rally by one of his college buddies, Chad, and he met a lovely young woman named Fey, and the two fell in love. After the two got married and he was eligible to become an astronaut, Fey and Jett had their first and only child, a girl named Luna. Fey had to switch jobs so she could be with Luna more, because Jett wouldn't be at the house very often. He went through excessive training for two years before he finally entered a space shuttle and was launched into space. Jett took lots of pictures and videos to show to his family back home. After returning from space after almost half a year, Jett promised never to go back into space if it meant leaving his wife and daughter behind. Jett loves to spend time outdoors, especially at night. One of his favorite outdoor activities is holding a weekly bonfire and inviting everyone in the neighborhood for s'mores.

Outfits

Trivia
- Jett was originally created for an anonymous FC tournament hosted by Black Leather, which was abandoned before it was started. The other three FCs I made for this tournament were Kiari (now owned by Adrian2802), Zane (now owned by Phil), and Fey, who I set as Jett's wife after they both became official.
- Jett's last name was originally Hoffmann, before he legally changed it to Mercury after he and Fey got married.

Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2020, 06:57:45 PM »

Full Name: Drew Goldsmith
Birthday: May 8th
Nationality: Israeli
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Hometown: Whiskview
Favorite Holiday: Groovstock
Favorite Color: Red
Loves: Chiptune
Hates: Jumpscares
Relationships: Leo (partner)
Flipdeck Info: Drew is a game designer from Whiskview who always has trouble focusing on anything outside of his interests. He is pretty well-known amongst the gaming community, because he holds several world records for video games from arcade games to racing games to shooters. At age 14, Drew won the world record for both Cactus McCoy 2 and Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! Drew has been interested in video games for all of his life, and when he grew older, he stared to become interested in creating video games rather than simply playing them. He grew up in a musical household and learned how to play piano, so he was also interested in composing music for video games. When he got to college, he met a fellow student who was also into game design named Leo, and the two became roommates. Drew even got to help Leo with their first video game by designing levels and composing the music. The two decided to become partners, and since then, they have been creating games together, which have all gotten positive feedback from the media. While video games are Drew's passion, the one genre Drew stays away from is horror, since he absolutely hates jumpscares.

Outfits

Trivia
- Drew was an FC that I adopted from Stormzee.
- Drew and his partner Leo are a parody of sorts of Matt and Tony.

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2020, 07:32:33 PM »

Full Name: Yoko Itagaki
Birthday: September 12th
Nationality: Japanese
Eye Color: Brown
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Favorite Holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
Favorite Color: Pink
Loves: Bubble Tea
Hates: Large Animals
Relationships: Aurelia (childhood friend)
Flipdeck Info: Yoko is a high school student who has one of the sweetest personalities around town. She is a gymnast who enjoys walks in the park, scrapbooking, and hanging out at restaurants with the girls in her gymnast class, with a smile on her face all the while. Yoko's best friend is Aurelia Moon, a quiet yet extremely talented girl who was in her class when they were children. However, Aurelia disappeared when the girls were 15, and Yoko hasn't been able to get in contact with her since. She has won many awards for her gymnastic routines, and hopes to open her own gymnastics academy one day. Yoko's favorite restaurant is Papa's Sushiria, and although sushi isn't her all-time favorite food, she mainly loves the restaurant for its bubble tea. Bubble tea is Yoko's favorite drink, and she says that the Sushiria serves the perfect matcha tea with lychee bubbles every time. Yoko is a bit of a romantic girl, and although she doesn't have self-confidence all of the time, she hopes to find her high school sweetheart before she graduates.

Outfits

Trivia
- Yoko was one of the two winners of Speedo's FC Tournament Season 9: FC Exhibition, winning alongside of Mary Grace.
- Yoko was the runner-up of Ludwig's Customerpalooza, losing to Nyla by ~PerytonSpirit~ in the finals.

Gallery

Spoiler:

Yoko by Neverlander_Ibzy, 2020
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 04:47:30 PM by Synth » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2020, 05:59:10 PM »

Full Name: Uriel Easton
Birthday: November 10th
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Dark Brown (dyed purple)
Eye Color: Indigo
Hometown: Sakura Bay (formerly), Maple Mountain (currently)
Favorite Holiday: Onionfest
Favorite Color: Purple
Loves: Harrison Teapot Series
Hates: The Ocean
Relationships: Petra (friend and partner), Wendy (friend)
Flipdeck Info: Uriel is a shady and hardworking mechanic who lives in Maple Mountain, and is the only worker at his garage, The Red Hot Radiator. It doesn't get too much business since the Greasy Gear Garage is the more popular option, and since it's a family-owned business, Uriel can't shut it down and switch garages. Despite Wendy's offers to hire Uriel, he chooses to work extra hard to keep his garage alive. Thankfully he has a good friend who helps him from time to time: a street racer from Tacodale named Petra. They consider each other as good friends, and often watch movies together when Petra isn't off with her biker gang. However, Uriel has a life outside of his job; he is secretly a wizard. Five years ago, Uriel noticed strange figures in the woods, and followed them to a hidden hollow, where a society of wizards lived. He was captured and was about to be imprisoned for life, but the head wizard gave him the option to become a wizard himself. Uriel had to accept his offer, and after months of wizard training, he was given his own magic staff and was sent back to Maple Mountain to use magic for good purposes. Uriel uses his magic quite often; he used it for several battles with evil wizards across the Flipverse, and from time to time, he uses it to clean up around his garage as long as Petra isn't around.

Outfits

Trivia
- Uriel was introduced as a mechanic when he was first posted on the forum, and when his Style B was posted, I revealed that he was secretly a wizard as well.
- Uriel's Style A is what he wears as a mechanic, and his Style B is what he wears as a wizard.
- The book series that Uriel likes, "Harrison Teapot," is a parody of Harry Potter.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 04:47:38 PM by Synth » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2020, 05:31:57 PM »

Full Name: Hadley Katzburg
Birthday: May 1st
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Dark Green
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Color: Crimson
Loves: Morning Coffee
Hates: Spicy Foods
Relationships: Kit (aunt), South (older sister) Bentley (friend), Mindy and Vicky (bosses)
Flipdeck Info: Hadley is a woman from Burgerburgh, who works as a hairstylist at the Cloudberry Salon. She is a great conversationalist and she has a real passion for the arts, which makes Hadley one of the coolest hairstylists in town. Hadley has a daily ritual where she tries to do an activity related to the arts that's different from the one she did on the previous day. These usually include painting, sculpting, reading, writing poetry, watching movies, and going out to see plays and musicals. She does this not only because she enjoys it, but because she is able to sell her paintings and sculptures since she doesn't make much money. Most of Hadley's art pieces are autumn-themed, since autumn is Hadley's favorite season and she adores everything about it, from the holidays to the weather to the beautiful colors of nature. Hadley doesn't get to see her family too often, which is why she values them so much. Once a month or so, Hadley drives up to Powder Point to visit her older sister, South, and her niece, Kit, to spend a day at the town's amusement park. Hadley likes to help Kit with writing her rap music; although she doesn't particularly like rap music, that doesn't make her any less supportive of her niece. Hadley is also good friends with Kit's co-worker Bentley, since the two share a lot in common such as their love of autumn and coffee.

Outfits

Trivia
- Hadley and Kit weren't meant to be related at first, but I made Hadley Kit's niece when I added her to the archive.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 07:54:56 AM by Synth » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2020, 06:23:35 PM »

Full Name: Mary Grace Bloom
Birthday: September 19th
Nationality: British
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Hometown: Powder Point
Favorite Holiday: Pirate Bash
Favorite Color: Ocean Blue
Loves: Herbal Tea
Hates: Rowdy Teenagers
Relationships: Unnamed husband, Fey (older sister), Luna (niece), Jett (brother-in-law), Apollo (co-worker and friend)
Flipdeck Info: Mary Grace can usually be found around the amusement parks of Powder Point. For the past eleven years, Mary Grace has worked as a meet-and-greet character, dressing up as Azura, a pirate princess from the popular children's movie, "Azura and the Secret of the Atlantic Jewel." Normally the amusement park only allows people in their twenties to work as meet-and-greet characters, but they've given Mary Grace a pass since she looks so young, and because she has extreme similarities to the character's physical features and spunky personality. Mary Grace grew up as a theater kid, and although she never got a lead role in any musical she participated in, many colleges were impressed by her acting skills, so she was able to get a good scholarship regardless. She also grew up interested in cosplay, but nobody other than her older sister, Fey, knows about that. Mary Grace spends most of her time at work with Apollo, a college student who dresses as Agwe, Azura's parrot sidekick in the movie. They became close friends quickly, and they often meet up at local cafes with other workers at the amusement park. Outside of her job, Mary Grace loves to spend time with her family. She likes to bake desserts and brew tea for every family get-together, and at home, Mary Grace loves to watch singing competitions with her husband.

Outfits

Trivia
- I created Mary Grace for the Anonymous FC Tournament Season 4, and she reached the Quarterfinals until she lost to the tournament's winner, Kyoko by Nikos.
- Mary Grace's name was originally Anna Grace.
- Mary Grace is often referred to as "MG" for short.
- Mary Grace's birthday is on National Pirate Day, September 19th.
- Mary Grace was one of the two winners of Speedo's FC Tournament Season 9: FC Exhibition, winning alongside of Yoko.

Gallery

Spoiler:

Mary Grace by Petey K, 2020

Mary Grace by Me, 2020

Mary Grace by Neverlander_Ibzy, 2020

Mary Grace with Kyoko (by Nikos) by Neverlander_Ibzy, 2020

Mary Grace by -Loth-, 2020

Mary Grace by James, 2020
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 08:39:34 PM by Synth » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2020, 08:47:14 PM »

Full Name: Imani Haywood
Birthday: December 5th
Nationality: Afro-Asian
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Favorite Holiday: Lunar New Year
Favorite Color: Burgundy
Loves: Sakuramochi
Hates: Sandalwood
Relationships: Malika (daughter), unnamed husband, Koilee (friend)
Flipdeck Info: Imani is a very friendly woman who lives in Sakura Bay. She works as a massage therapist at the Serene Lotus Day Spa, and has been working there ever since she got the job at 25. Imani has always gone out of her way to look her very best, which can be shown by her many Little Miss Sakura Bay sashes. However, rather than aiming towards a modeling career, Imani's desire of looking beautiful has slowly shifted to a desire of feeling beautiful, which is why she is a massage therapist today. Imani does everything she can to help her customers feel at peace through lively conversation, soothing zen music, or essential oils of their choice. The last part can be a difficult promise to follow through on since Imani is allergic to sandalwood, the most popular request of her customers. At the end of her shifts, she visits her good friend Koilee's houseboat to sit by the docks and share some sushi from the Sushiria. Since her husband is off on business most of the time, Imani gets to spend a lot of time with her daughter, Malika. Imani likes to help Malika and her best friend Logan create fashionable outfits that Imani agrees to model for them.

Outfits

Trivia
- I created Imani as an experimental FC, to try to make a female FC without a bang. I also did this with Jacquelyn, but it didn't really count for her since her hairline was covered by her bandana.
- Imani's Style B was an outfit sewn by her daughter Malika.

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2020, 08:58:59 PM »

Full Name: Orlando Crosby
Birthday: June 9th
Eye Color: Brown
Favorite Holiday: Chilifest
Favorite Color: Forest Green
Loves: Smoky Bacon Sauce
Hates: Cats
Relationships: Shep (grandfather), Martha (grandmother, deceased), Creameo (childhood dog, deceased)
Flipdeck Info: Orlando grew up as a kid who was a little rough around the edges. He was always focused on video games and fishing, his grades were always low, and he showed little respect for adults, but all of that changed when his parents decided to adopt a dalmatian named Creameo. He didn't care for Creameo at first, but he started spending some time with him out of boredom and found a new best friend. Spending so much time with Creameo helped to soften his rough personality, and by the time he got to high school, his grades were noticeably higher. Orlando graduated aiming for a career in professional baseball, but those dreams soon flopped as he found himself failing all his classes after switching his major five times, ending up majoring in psychology. Creameo died while Orlando was off at college, and he didn't take the news well at all. After a month or so, he decided to drop out of college and work at several fast food restaurants to earn some extra cash. When he got enough money to buy his own house, Orlando wanted to start his own dog breeding business, with the help of his parents. Today, Orlando has around 50 dogs at his house that he puts up for adoption. In his free time, Orlando likes to go fishing with his high school buddies, and he visits the Prune Creek Retirement Home once a week to see his grandfather, Shep Crosby.

Outfits

Trivia
- I created Orlando as an experimental FC to try to make a character that would be made in earlier gamerias.

Gallery

Spoiler:

Orlando in Papa's Pizzeria by Me, 2020
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 05:32:20 PM by Synth » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2020, 08:05:20 PM »

Full Name: Georgina Zhihao
Birthday: October 14th
Nationality: Chinese
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Black
Occupation: Entrepreneur and Jewelry Business Founder (formerly), Retired (currently)
Favorite Holiday: BavariaFest
Favorite Color: Silver
Loves: Bundt Cakes
Hates: Low Quality
Relationships: Scythe (grandson)
Flipdeck Info: Georgina Zhihao is one of the most popular faces you'll see in Sakura Bay. Although she is now retired, Georgina is most well known for founding her own jewelry company, and for appearing on the show, "Cobra Chamber," as a "Cobra." She grew up as a socialite, and knew that she was destined for success ever since. However, Georgina is also known for her extremely strict and judgmental attitude, which she carries around for most anything from product pitches to ordering food from Papa's restaurants. Most everyone is intimidated just by being around her, because she always expects the highest quality out of everything; otherwise, she starts throwing around snobby insults. However, once you get on Georgina's good side, she has a very sweet and motherly personality that only really comes out when she's around family or her celebrity friends. When she's alone in her mansion, her favorite activities are knitting blankets and reading novels as long as a thousand pages. Since Georgina has a lot of money, she gives most of it to charity and to her family members. What she doesn't know is that her grandson, Scythe, uses the money for his biker gang, nor does she know that Scythe even leads a biker gang.

Outfits

Trivia
- Georgina is one of my very few Closer FCs.
- Georgina is my second-oldest FC, after Shep.
- The TV show Georgina appeared on, "Cobra Chamber," is a parody of "Shark Tank."

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2020, 08:41:37 PM »

Full Name: Kimmie Holiday
Birthday: July 2nd
Nationality: Malaysian
Eye Color: Dark Green
Favorite Holiday: Comet Con
Favorite Color: Aqua
Loves: Banana Smoothies
Hates: Weight Lifting
Relationships: Scooter (friend)
Flipdeck Info: You can always find Kimmie running the turntables at the Powder Point Roller Rink every night on weekdays. Her upbeat and energetic personality make her a natural DJ, and also helps to give kids a great environment to rock out, have fun, and skate to their heart's content. Kimmie grew up interested in skateboarding, and always visited the local halfpipe every weekend to meet up with her skater friends. However, she decided to leave the skater community since she found it to be so toxic, but she continued to stay friends with one of her skater buddies, Scooter, who now works at the Donuteria. After dropping skateboarding for good, Kimmie got interested in roller blading, which she found to be much more enjoyable than skateboarding. Kimmie is also a pretty major health nut; she visits the local gym every day before work, and has learned how to make over 100 different types of smoothies; her personal favorite being banana. At work, Kimmie does more than control the music. She also works kids' birthday parties, since her boss considers her to have the cheeriest personality out of everyone who works there.

Outfits

Beta Designs:

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2020, 09:09:44 PM »

Full Name: Xavier Trembley
Birthday: September 30th
Nationality: Canadian
Hair Color: Brown (dyed green)
Eye Color: Blue (grey contact lenses)
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Color: Black
Loves: Mixing Sodas
Hates: Swimming
Relationships: Unnamed father
Flipdeck Info: Xavier is one of the most eccentric people you will see walking around Powder Point, since he is always in costume. Some people even mistake him for a meet-and-great character at the amusement park. Despite receiving looks of confusion and even disgust at times, Xavier doesn't care, because he values expressing himself through his appearance over how people see him. He learned this because he had to deal with a lot of ridicule as a child. When he was seven years old, Xavier and his family went on vacation to the beach, and his left hand was tragically bitten off by a shark. His father is a wealthy engineer, so thankfully he was able to create a robotic prosthetic for Xavier, which Xavier thought was super cool. However, this changed when he was constantly made fun of at school for his weird hand, and it didn't help that he had to learn how to write with his right hand since he was left-handed. In time, Xavier began to ignore all the mean comments from his classmates, and started to view himself as a superhero, and saw his robotic hand as a superpower. From then on, Xavier started to get interested in cosplay, since he's loved comic books for all of his life, and it was something he'd been thinking about for a long time, but was too afraid to go through with it. After winning several cosplay contests for his unique costumes, he took to FlipFlop and became an instant hit with the anime community, and today, has a million followers. Xavier loves to cosplay as fictional characters, but most of the time, he cosplays as his own characters that he created for an apocalyptic future screenplay.

Outfits

Trivia
- Xavier's original name was Xander, until I mispelled it by accident when first posting his design on the forum, so the name "Xavier" stuck.
- Both of Xavier's styles are of him cosplaying his own characters from his screenplay. In his Style A, Xavier is dressed as his screenplay's protagonist: Axto, a justice-seeking revolutionary who uses a scythe as his weapon. In his Style B, Xavier is dressed as his screenplay's antagonist: Jupiter, a corrupt tyrant and former war hero who is also a cyborg.

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2020, 07:36:57 PM »

Full Name: Rowan Whitney
Birthday: October 11th
Eye Color: Green
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Loves: Group Photos
Hates: Job Applications
Relationships: Heidi (friend), Josie (friend)
Flipdeck Info: Rowan (known as Ro to her friends) is a college student from Burgerburgh, who spends a good majority of her day outside and/or working. Because she can always be found painting a homemade birdhouse to sell online, tending to her parents' garden, or posting inspirational quotes on Flipagram, her friends jokingly call her the textbook definition of a granola girl. Rowan chooses to take all of her college classes online so she can stay home with her friends and family in her hometown. Her two closest friends are Josie Chambers, another student at Truffleton U who likes hanging out with Rowan over the summer when the two are able to see each other, and Heidi Estergard, Rowan's next-door neighbor and friend ever since childhood. Rowan is also a youth pastor at the local church, and is actually the youth pastor for Heidi's age group. Rowan enjoys teaching lessons from the Bible to her group, but the most exciting part about being a youth group leader is getting to go to all of the church trips, from apartments at the beach to camping in the mountains. Every night on these trips, Rowan takes out her acoustic guitar by the evening campfire to sing hymns and classic folk songs with the other kids.

Outfits

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2020, 08:54:55 PM »

Full Name: Melody "Mel" de Santos
Birthday: January 20th
Nationality: Spanish
Eye Color: Scarlet-Brown
Hometown: Toastwood
Occupation: Guidance Counselor (formerly), Dating Coach (currently)
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Loves: Dark Roast
Hates: Football
Relationships: Julie (close friend), Little Rusty (friend)
Flipdeck Info: Mel is a dating coach from Toastwood, and has always been the type to be extremely observant of the world around her. She started off as a shy kid who didn't say much, but when she got to high school, she could talk your ears off from how social she became. Mel even went through five relationships throughout high school, all of which ended on a sour note for her, which is also the reason why she dislikes athletes since she dated three of them. Mel got into the varsity cheerleading squad in her freshmen year, but she quit because she felt it inappropriate to cheer for the team her exes are on. After high school, Mel went through a couple more failed relationships, and although this continued to break her heart, Mel learned a lot from her experiences and now has a more mature view on what love really is. Once she graduated college, Mel worked as a guidance counselor at Toastwood Elementary School, where she met Julie and her son Rusty. Mel and Julie ended up becoming close friends ever since, and they always get together for morning jogs and coffee, the latter of which Mel is very particular about. Mel was unfairly fired from her job because of a misunderstanding, so she now works as a simple dating coach for struggling couples, hoping to use her life experiences to help others.

Outfits

Beta Designs:

Trivia
- I created Mel for the Anonymous FC Tournament Season 5, and she lost to the tournament's winner, Magda, ending up in third place overall.
     - Since Mel was a finalist of that season, she had a division dedicated to her (Espresso Division) in the Anonymous FC Tournament Season 6.
- Mel is fluent in Spanish, and often breaks into it during normal conversations.

Gallery

Spoiler:

Mel with AFCT6 Finalists by Me, 2020
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 09:18:08 PM by Synth » Logged

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2020, 09:00:59 PM »

Full Name: Apollo Nichols
Birthday: March 3rd
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Occupation: Student at Torta Tech, Worker at Powder Point Amusement Park
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Favorite Color: Purple
Loves: Raves
Hates: Parrots
Relationships: Reggie (fraternity brother), Mary Grace (co-worker and friend), Astro (idol)
Flipdeck Info: Apollo is a music-loving college student at Torta Tech university. He found his love for music ever since dubstep rose to fame, and he continued to love dubstep even after it seemed to die out. When Apollo was old enough to drive, he could be found at the hottest raves in town. Sometimes Apollo gets to see DJ Hyper Red at raves, if the mysterious masked man isn't too busy. Right now, Apollo is majoring in business, because he wants to be a music producer when he graduates. Aside from his career dream, Apollo's other main focus in life is his fraternity group: Pi Beta Rho (ΠΒΡ), which stands for "Purple Burple Rules." He only joined the fraternity at first since his grandfather founded it, but he soon grew to love the soda the fraternity was named after, and he made some great friendships there, including Reggie Thompson, his closest friend in the fraternity. The two of them decided to get jobs at the amusement parks in Powder Point together, but since there weren't many openings, they both got less-than-ideal jobs. In Apollo's case, he was told to be a meet-and-greet character; specifically, Agwe, a parrot from the children's movie, "Azura and the Secret of the Atlantic Jewel." He's too embarassed to talk about this to his other fraternity brothers; Reggie is the only person there who knows. Apollo also had bad experiences with birds as a child, so he wasn't thrilled when he was told what his job was. However, he created a great friendship with his co-worker Mary Grace, who dressed as the movie's main character Azura. The two like to hang out with their other co-workers at local cafes.

Outfits

Trivia
- I created Apollo for the Anonymous FC Tournament Season 5. He lost to Fiona in the Division Finals, came back in the Wild Card round, and lost to Kareem in the final eight.
     - Since Apollo was a finalist of that season, he had a division dedicated to him (Blacklight Division) in the Anonymous FC Tournament Season 6.
- Credits to Breadstick for helping me with Apollo's Style B!

Gallery

Spoiler:

Apollo with AFCT6 Finalists by Me, 2020

Apollo with Sag's Apollo by Sag, 2020

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.