Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   
Print
Author Topic: ✦ Phil's FC Archive ✦  (Read 2317 times)
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2020, 04:21:08 PM »

Info:
Birthday: February 4th ♒
Name: Oku Y. Nomura
Lives In: Sakura Bay
Nationality: Japanese
Relationships: Unnamed Mangaka (Co-worker)
Favorite Color: Carolina Blue
Favorite Holiday: Comet Con
Favorite Food: Omurice

Bio:

Oku is a Manga Writer who lives in Sakura Bay.

Ever since elementary school, Oku has been fascinated by artwork and sketches. Out of boredom, she’d draw random things in her room. At around age 12, she started getting into manga, and she absolutely adored the art style of the drawings within these comics. Later on she would draw in the same style as some of the manga she read, and even thought about creating her own story. While in college, in her freetime, she’d create concepts and plots for possible stories to make, as well as mastering her own art style and skill. After college, Oku was unsure about how she’d be able to jump start her career, so she opted for promoting her art online, hoping to gain some sort of attention from it. With the art style being so closely compared to that of manga, her work was managed to be seen by an anime/manga publishing company, giving her a phone call and asking if she’d work under them as a consultant for a popular artist. Although it wasn’t exactly what she wanted, she accepted the job out of fear that she may never get another chance like this. All worked well in the end though! She worked on “Ken To Tomodachi” (or “Friends with swords” in english) along with the artist for 3 years, not only gaining respect from the publishing company, but also giving her proper training for work of her own in the future. After helping work on the story for 3 years, she finally took a shot at her own manga getting published. She pitched the plan of her story, along with character drafts and properties, and it was accepted and approved for publishing. For the past year she’s been putting the finishing touches on her story, “Mayonaka No Yume” ("Midnight Dreams" in english), and plans on releasing it very soon.

(Disclaimer: I used google translate for the Japanese pronunciation of words, so if anything is grammatically incorrect there, that’s my mistake.)

Styles:
Trivia:
-The name of her upcoming manga is called "Mayonaka No Yume" Or "Midnight Dreams."
-She won my first ever FC tournament.
Fan Art:
-Oku (Style A), by Sagittarius
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 05:31:39 PM by Phil » Logged

#GiveUsColoredBeltBucklesPLP
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
*Brother E has a bruh moment.*
my chef's are Phil and Loona
TOTALLY! TOTALLY! It would be so kawaii, it would absolutely confuse the baddies, and Tony and Mandi would be impressed! They could use a pacifier and a rattle as weapons.
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2020, 06:53:37 PM »

Info:
Birthday: November 22nd ♐
Name: Jane K. Taylor
Lives In: Toastwood
Nationality: American
Relationships: Walker (Father), Melissa (Deceased mother), Ryder (Livestreamer)
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Holiday: Easter
Favorite Food: BLT Sandwich

Bio:

Jane is a High School Student who lives in Toastwood.

Jane isn’t the most social person around, she is a tad bit shy and likes to keep a lot of things to herself. She also prefers keeping company with her dad’s farm animals than hanging out with friends. Ever since the death of her mother, Melissa, her dad, Walker, has been incredibly protective of her, and although sometimes it annoys her, she thanks her father for caring for her so much. In Jane’s freetime, she looks over a garden held on a specific plot of land her dad owns, this has sparked interest in her becoming a florist for her future career. Another thing she likes to keep track of is her favorite Flip-Streamer, Ryder O'Connell, who speedruns a nostalgic game of her past, Cactus McCoy, though she has grown to watch other games he plays as well. Even though she doesn’t have many people in her life, she’s content with that, and wouldn’t change it for the world.
Styles:
Trivia:
-Jane was one of my entries for KCP19.
-Her favorite flower is a yellow hibiscus.
Fan Art:
-Jane (Style A), by Ibzy:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 05:33:30 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
TOTALLY! TOTALLY! It would be so kawaii, it would absolutely confuse the baddies, and Tony and Mandi would be impressed! They could use a pacifier and a rattle as weapons.
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2020, 06:54:34 PM »

Info:
Birthday: March 13th ♓
Name: Walker C. Taylor
Nationality: English-American
Relationships: Jane (Daughter), Melissa (Deceased wife), Unnamed Father
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Favorite Food: Vegan Black Bean Tacos

Bio:

Walker is a Farmer who lives in Toastwood.

Walker at the young age of 35, inherited his dad's cattle farm after his death. Not too long after that, Walker married his college sweetheart, Melissa. They together would have their only child, Jane. About a year after the birth of Jane, Melissa was diagnosed with breast cancer, and sadly died from complications of it a year later. This put Walker into a depression for some time. It also gave him a new look on life. He now felt bad that he's both raising cows, and eating them too. So he decided to cut all meat and dairy out of his diet, and become vegan. He wouldn't push his choice of diet onto his daughter however, letting her be an omnivore if she so chose to (She is not vegan/vegetarian for confirmation). Now, at the oldish age of 56, he's living out the rest of his life as just a farmer caring for his animals. He's a bit scared that Jane is almost off to college now, but he knows she won't leave him for good.
Styles:
Trivia:
-Walker is a vegan.
-The only two kinds of animals on his farm are Cows and Sheep.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 05:35:38 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2020, 06:55:23 PM »

Info:
Birthday: October 5th ♎
Name: Bastille P. Farrow
Nationality: Latin-American
Relationships: Mariana (Wife), Jonah (Son), Modesto (Deceased grandfather), Idiotz With Guitars (Former member)
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Food: Split Pea Soup

Bio:

Bastille is a Multi-instrumentalist and Singer who lives in Toastwood.

Bastille was taught how to play the piano at age 5 by his grandfather, Modesto. During the summer, Modesto would visit Bastille and give him proper lessons on playing instruments. Over a couple years, Bastille practically mastered most of the commonly found instruments, all under the training of his grandpa. When Bastille was 12, he found out his grandfather had passed away, breaking his heart knowing all the bonding the two had during learning how to play stuff. Not too long after the death of his grandfather, Bastille mainly focused on vocal work, to become a better singer, something he wasn’t so good at. In high school, he along with some of his buddies formed a garage band called “Idiotz With Guitars.” They weren’t big at first, but thanks to them uploading their music to the internet, they slowly gained more and more attention, making their way as one of the biggest underground rock groups. After a 12 year run of music, releasing five major projects: “The Ocean Is Vast,” “Mother’s Real Name,” “Is This Loss,” “Loose Money,” and “Dream Of A Wild Chimpanzee,” the band called it quits, not finding much inspiration in making music together anymore. In spite of this, Bastille still hung onto the limelight, creating solo projects of his own, and collabing with other names in the music industry. Since parting ways with the band, Bastille has also found the love of his life. Her name is Mariana, a tough yet real sweet and genuine bartender from his hometown. Since marrying her, they have also had a son named Jonah. Last year, he founded an annual rock festival called If Rocks For You, based out of Toastwood, choosing his hometown for obvious reasons.
Styles:
Trivia:
-His stage name is Mighty Bastille
-He was in the band called Idiotz With Guitars.
-Bastille's natural hair color is black, however he dyes it gray because he thinks it gives him a "flare."
-Bastille appeared in Kief's fan fiction Survivor: Madagascar, he placed 5th.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 02:50:17 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2020, 06:56:14 PM »

Info:
Birthday: July 27th ♌
Name: Aaron M. Dixon
Lives In: Frostfield
Nationality: Irish-American
Relationships: Delta (Girlfriend, classmate), Jackie (Mother), Lia, Courtney (Friends, classmates)
Favorite Color: Burgundy
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Favorite Food: Hash Browns

Bio:

Aaron is a High School Football Player who lives in Frostfield.

When Aaron was young, he always wanted to try out for American football at his school, but it was clear that he wasn’t good at the sport at all. But thanks to his mother, Jackie, he kept on pushing. His mom would get him to work on perfecting his skills daily, probably too much work for his age. The hard work did pay off though, as in high school he excelled at what he did. He was good at any position they had him set at, but Aaron himself chose to become a Tight End. Along with all of this, Aaron also has his girlfriend, Delta who he’s been dating for 4 years. Every game he plays, she’s always in the crowd cheering him on. Here now late into his high school football playing career, he’s considered a top prospect for being selected by top colleges all across the country due to his stellar playing ability. Wherever he’s going, he hopes Delta can follow him there as well.
Styles:
Trivia:
-Aaron plays as Tight End on the Offensive Line.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:08:08 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2020, 06:57:27 PM »

Info:
Birthday: September 21st ♍
Name: Rodney M. Claiborne
Lives In: Tastyville
Nationality: African-American
Relationships: Samuel (Friend, classmate), Unnamed Father
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
Favorite Food: Hawaiian Pizza

Bio:

Rodney is an Online Personality and High School Student who lives in Tastyville.

Rodney has always wanted to be popular on social media, both because he thinks it’d be nice to be an influencer, and also because he wants to showcase himself to the entire world. His entire family has laughed at him wanting to be an influencer, and thinks it would be better if he just followed what his father and past generations have done: becoming a mechanic. Rodney, however, isn’t such a fan of how dirty the job can get. To boost up his presence on the internet, he asked his best friend, Samuel, for some help. Samuel told him about Flip Tok, an app that was starting to get really popular at the time. Samuel offered Rodney to be a part of some of his videos, and maybe start an account of his own. It would be a little while until either of them gained any traction, but, thanks to an insanely popular dance started by the two called “The Flicker Slide,” a dance consisting of a light switch, both skyrocketed into popularity on the platform. Rodney, as well as Samuel both create new and popular dances for the app regularly thanks to all the clout gained off the app. Rodney is soon going to be off to college, but hopes the stress of school doesn’t interfere with how often he posts on Flip Tok.
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 06:05:28 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2020, 06:58:32 PM »

Info:
Birthday: May 2nd ♉
Name: Flo M. H. Carson
Relationships: Noland (Husband), Unnamed Children, Unnamed Father
Favorite Color: Gray
Favorite Food: Roasted Turkey

Bio:

Flo is a retired Military Operator and Veterinarian who lives in Tastyville.

Flo’s childhood was mostly normal, except for all the relocation she and her family experienced due to her father working in the military, which he retired from when Flo was 13. Nearing the end of high school, Flo determined that she’d pursue a career in being a veterinarian. Right after high school, her father suddenly passed away. Realizing how much work he had done for protecting his country, he abruptly changed her plans and enlisted into the army. She found a liking for the job after a little while, and felt she was participating in an important job. But, after a rough parachuting accident that left her critically injured, higher-ups believed it would be best if she retired from the army, scared she’d be too weak after the injury for routine training and other activities. So, at age 26, she was officially discharged from the military. It was after this that she went back to school for missing college, and settled down and had a family, marrying her husband, Noland, who she has known since high school and even dated in high school as well, and having two children with him. Since being out of the military, she has also gotten back into veterinary practice, working at a pet care center in Tastyville. She much more prefers being a veterinarian than working in the army despite originally liking it while she was in the military.
Styles:
Trivia:
-She was born Florence but legally changed her name since she preferred the nickname Flo.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 06:08:22 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2020, 06:59:24 PM »

Info:
Birthday: December 27th ♑
Name: Noland A. Carson
Relationships: Flo (Wife), Unnamed Children, Unnamed Parents
Favorite Color: Lavender
Favorite Holiday: New Years
Favorite Food: Black Bean Panucho

Bio:

Noland is a Business Man who lives in Tastyville.

Noland’s upbringing wasn’t so normal, his family was in deep poverty, with his dad working up to three jobs at a time just to make ends meet. His mother was a stay at home mom, taking care of Noland and his four siblings while his dad was away working. Due to this tough childhood, Noland promised his family that he was going to be financially stable as an adult and care for them and his future children as well. Thankfully that promise was able to become reality. Nowadays he works at a firm that specializes in searching for small companies with weird and quirky products and selling them to far bigger companies for a crap load of money. This job does have a downside though, and that’s the working hours. Noland has to work so much that he barely has anytime to do anything with his kids and his wife, Flo. Despite this, Noland is proud to be able to support his family with more than enough money, just because it’s the complete opposite of what he had as a child himself.
Styles:
Trivia:
-Despite looking ticked off, Noland is actually a pretty nice guy.
-He is the husband of Flo.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 06:09:04 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2020, 07:00:39 PM »

Info:
Birthday: October 2nd ♎
Name: Emilia L. Cobalt
Lives In: Maple Mountain
Nationality: Canadian-American
Relationships: Myrith (Friend)
Favorite Color: Violet
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Food: Pumpkin Pie

Bio:

Emilia is a High School Student who lives in Maple Mountain.

Emilia is a huge fan of all things creepy and weird. Even as a young kid she was glued to the screen if a horror movie was playing or would be in complete awe if she saw someone with an Ouija Board. She also believes she can talk to ghosts, citing multiple encounters with paranormal activity as the reason for this. Every weekend, she along with a few of her friends go to the local cemetery and play with an Ouija Board to see if any ghosts there will talk to them. These events were how she met her best friend and crush, Myrith, a teenager who was originally a demon but sent to earth as punishment. Myrith has only told Emilia and those closest to him his story, and Emilia believes all of it. Emilia finds Myrith to be the best person in her life for not only being into everything she likes, but for also being a down-to-earth and just kind person, and she hopes sometime in the future to confess her feelings for Myrith.
Styles:
Trivia:
-Her friends call her Pumpkin Head, and to embrace the name she dresses up as a pumpkin for Halloween.
Fan Art:
-Emilia (Style A), by Petey K:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 06:09:43 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2020, 07:01:37 PM »

Info:
Birthday: February 19th ♓
Name: Arcadia S. Jackson
Lives In: Sakura Bay
Nationality: Black-British
Relationships: Pam (Sister), Liam (Prosecuting rival), Tyreek (Brother-in-law), Trevor (Nephew), Unnamed Mother
Favorite Color: Forest Green
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Food: Filet Mignon

Bio:

Arcadia is an Attorney who lives in Sakura Bay.

A majority of Arcadia’s childhood consisted of her learning lessons on becoming a lawyer, the occupation that had been running in the family for four generations. Arcadia was serious on this, wanting to carry the family’s law legacy running, compared to her sister, Pam, who wasn’t having any of it, and did not like the idea of herself becoming a lawyer. At only the age of 19, she inherited her mom's law-firm, the Jackson Family Law Firm. At first many people were skeptical about how she’d run the law firm considering her age, but she grew to become one of the most popular attorneys in the country, seemingly overnight. But, it’s not been so easy keeping up with her fame, as her job stresses her out very badly. Not only for some of the more headache-inducing cases, but also because of the rival attorney she seems to always go up against, Liam. Liam, being as snarky and stuck-up as he is, is known for pissing pretty much everyone around him off. Even though Liam isn’t the nicer, they both respect each other for being as good as they are at court law. Arcadia has been thinking about starting a family after Pam and her husband Tyreek had their own child. Overall, Arcadia might have a stressful job, but she feels happy knowing she’s keeping her family’s legacy flowing.

Styles:
Trivia:
-Her sister is Pam, the wife of Tyreek.
-She was named after a city in Wisconsin.
-She's a member of the HoF.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 06:15:05 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2020, 07:02:42 PM »

Info:
Birthday: June 5th ♊
Name: Morgan J. Roosevelt
Nationality: Swedish-American
Relationships: Baylor (Daughter), Alleah (Assistant)
Favorite Color: Light Brown
Favorite Holiday: BavariaFest
Favorite Food: Mozzarella Mac & Cheese

Bio:

Morgan is an Adventurer who lives in Maple Mountain.

Morgan has been a leader in the organization known as the Uncharted Waters Exploring Group or UWEG for short. The group wasn't well known for awhile after being established, that was until a trip Morgan made gained worldwide media attention, in this trip, she was off to Calypso Island, to explore the islands mysterious cave called "La Cueva de la Oscuridad de Lorenzo", or Lorenzo's Cave of Darkness in English. The namesake being because of a legendary story about a Spanish pirate named Lorenzo who made it to the cave, and at the very end of the cave, buried his treasure before killing himself with a large boulder. Some believed there very well was treasure in the cave, as well as people who didn't believe in the story. Morgan's goal was to find out the truth, despite how dangerous the cave was. Many people in the past had tried exploring it but either never made it to the end, or died trying. Morgan however managed to fully explore the cave without even a single scratch, and found out there was in fact treasure buried at the end. She received praise for her determination finding the end, as well, since the discovery, a statue has been built outside of the opening of the cave, of herself. She gets most of her information on locations to explore, and history of such places from her right-hand woman, Alleah, an Adventurer herself.

Outside of being an adventurer, Morgan has a 16 year old daughter, named Baylor, she tries to spend as much time with her as she can since she never knows how long she might be away from home for. Morgan has been egging Baylor on for a few years to become an adventurer when she grows up, but to no avail. In her off-time she enjoys taste-testing wine.
Styles:
Trivia:
Fan Art:
-Morgan (Style A), by Mika
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 06:17:25 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2020, 02:38:56 PM »

Info:
Birthday: February 1st ♒
Name: Baylor S. Roosevelt
Nationality: Swedish-American
Relationships: Morgan (Mother), Alleah (Assistant of Morgan)
Favorite Color: Dark Red
Favorite Holiday: BavariaFest
Favorite Food: Snickerdoodle Cookies

Bio:

Baylor is a High School Student who lives in Maple Mountain.

Baylor is not what everyone thinks she is, many people believe she’s strong and brave, solely for being the daughter of famous explorer, Morgan Roosevelt. In reality, she’s the complete opposite of her mom: She gets scared easily, doesn’t like to do dangerous jobs, does not at all like exploring like her mother. Despite this, her mom still tries to give Baylor some tips, and good advice to handling the harsh experiences that come with being an Adventurer, however this may be backfiring and is causing Baylor to hate it even more. Baylor's goal currently is to become an artist, she finds painting to be so relaxing, and is just a great way for her to find her own. Baylor hopes that sooner or later her mom finally starts to realize that she just doesn’t want to do what her famed mother does for a living.
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 02:33:52 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2020, 02:40:08 PM »

Info:
Birthday: November 16th ♏
Name: Alleah C. Lennon
Lives In: Whiskview
Nationality: African-American
Relationships: Morgan (Co-worker, friend), Baylor (Daughter of Morgan)
Favorite Color: Butter White
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Food: Bread Rolls

Bio:

Alleah is an Adventurer who lives in Whiskview.

Alleah works as a high-ranking official under the UWEG organization. Since working for the group, she has made a few high-profiled exploring projects, however those were done early on into her career, and today is a lot more known as Morgan’s assistant. Alleah relays the messages from Morgan to their exploring organization higher-ups. This is, for the most part, all Alleah does under UWEG nowadays. Because she’s assigned to Morgan as her assistant, they are pretty close to one another. Alleah doesn’t have any kids herself, but she does often help out Morgan’s daughter, Baylor, with some things that are tough to deal with, offering Baylor some advice and tips on moving forward, and because of this, Baylor is also really close to her. Even though most of Alleah’s exciting projects were early on into her time at UWEG, she’s very happy with where she is now, and sees this as her dream job.
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 02:30:55 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2020, 02:41:09 PM »

Info:
Birthday: July 31st ♌
Name: Calvin Q. Vercetti
Lives In: Starlight City
Nationality: Italian-American
Relationships: The Purple Block (Former release executive), Unnamed Movie Star (Boyfriend)
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Favorite Food: Flamin' Hot Cheetos

Bio:

Calvin is a Record Producer who lives in Starlight City.

Calvin is usually very busy in the recording studio lending help to up and coming rappers all across the country and is well-known for shooting up nobody's up into fame. Calvin was the one who got The Purple Block, a famous rap group, into signing onto his label, and without his help, Purple Block would probably not be where they are today. Along with all the spotlight, Calvin also has to face criticism, as many believe he’s only in the job for the paycheck and nothing else, Calvin himself has refuted these comments and says that, at the end of the day, his goal is to just make sure the product he’s releasing his top notch, and that the music can gain widespread attention along with it so the new acts can possibly make it big. For being one of the biggest music producers in the world, he’s also a fairly large celebrity, and has appeared in advertisements, movies, and music videos just to name a few. About a few years ago, Calvin came out as gay, and is currently dating a huge movie star.
Styles:
Trivia:
-Calvin is homosexual.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 02:49:27 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2020, 02:42:10 PM »

Info:
Birthday: May 29th ♊
Name: Garrett B. Halver
Lives In: New Pepperton
Nationality: British
Relationships: None
Favorite Color: Teal Blue
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Film Fest
Favorite Food: Popcorn

Bio:

Garrett is a Movie Reviewer who lives in New Pepperton.

Garrett got his love for movies from watching movies that were using CGI in very creative ways, as a kid, these films had him glued to the screen. As he got older, he still kept up with news relating to new movies being released. As well as attending the Sugarplex Film Festival yearly. After graduating college, Garrett wanted to become a movie director. However, he knew that for the time being, it would be a long shot. It was then, that he thought to take his love for movies elsewhere, as in the internet. The first thing he thought to do was upload videos of himself reviewing movies, movies that could be seen as classics to some. He reviews movies under his alter-ego, Freddy Filmster. For about a year, the Freddy Filmster brand didn’t get much traffic, that was until he reviewed a new film that was gaining a lot of talk around that time. It was a huge video, and because of it, he could be stable on uploading more. As of today, he’s been reviewing movies as his full time job for the last 4 years, however, he still plans on directing a movie of his own someday.
Styles:
Trivia:
-On the internet, he is more known by the name "Freddy Filmster", his film reviewing alter-ego.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 02:37:24 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.