Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   
Print
Author Topic: ✦ Phil's FC Archive ✦  (Read 2295 times)
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2020, 06:06:42 PM »

Info:
Birthday: June 13th ♊
Name: Emma T. Moreno
Lives In: Tacodale
Nationality: Latin-American
Relationships: Unnamed Deceased Mother
Favorite Color: Dark Green
Favorite Holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
Favorite Food: Churro Cheesecake Bars

Bio:

Emma is a Baker who lives in Tacodale.

Emma works as a pastry baker at her own independent baking business known as “Emma’s Cookie Shop.” She got her love for cooking and baking from her mother, who was also a chef herself working at a very high class restaurant establishment. Every weekend, her mother would mess around and try random combinations for food blends, hoping to make a good and brand new dish to serve at her restaurant. Along with that was Emma who’d watch her mom’s every move, and make dishes of her own based on the new concoction her mother tried. They’d cook together every weekend until Emma was the age of 18, when her mother sadly passed away from cancer… This was a troubling time for Emma who had grown so close to her mom, but Emma knew deep down that she could use her death as a way to push and get better at cooking. A year ago, she made an offer for a baking business. It was successful, and she now has her own workspace. Everytime she comes up with a new recipe and dish, she knows her mother is looking down and smiling, happy that her daughter has followed in her footsteps and is becoming better at what she does each and every day.
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:02:39 PM by Phil » Logged

#GiveUsColoredBeltBucklesPLP
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
*Brother E has a bruh moment.*
my chef's are Phil and Loona
TOTALLY! TOTALLY! It would be so kawaii, it would absolutely confuse the baddies, and Tony and Mandi would be impressed! They could use a pacifier and a rattle as weapons.
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2020, 06:08:18 PM »

Info:
Birthday: August 22nd ♌
Name: Kareem A. Malek
Lives In: Tastyville
Nationality: Emirati-American
Relationships: Unnamed Parents, Kingsley, Boopsy & Bill (Idols)
Favorite Color: Mint Green
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Favorite Food: Spicy Chicken Tenders

Bio:

Kareem is a Comedian who lives in Tastyville.

Despite growing up in a strict family, Kareem has always had a liking for dark humor. It all started back when he’d watch comedy shows late at night as a young kid. He would sit down and watch every minute of the show. One thing he loved to do was imitate some of the jokes the comedians were saying, though, sometimes this would lead to Kareem being punished by his parents depending on what was said in the joke (Offensive things obviously). Nowadays he’s usually out doing comedy routines all across Tastyville, the city he also grew up in. Kareem has sighted many as inspirations for his work including the likes of Kingsley and Boopsy & Bill. However, if you believe his shows are harmless, you are terribly mistaken. In Kareem’s comedy routines, he takes shots at everything ranging from race, to politics, to beliefs, and religion and more, and it has caused him to come under fire in the past, though he still has a loyal fanbase with many still backing him and his shows. Even though religion is something he “attacks,” Kareem has always kept his own religion, Islam, close to his heart, and typically reads from the Quran daily.
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:03:36 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
TOTALLY! TOTALLY! It would be so kawaii, it would absolutely confuse the baddies, and Tony and Mandi would be impressed! They could use a pacifier and a rattle as weapons.
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2020, 06:09:18 PM »

Info:
Birthday: March 24th ♈
Name: Jeana N. Quanbeck
Lives In: Maple Mountain
Nationality: African-American
Relationships: Markus (Father), Calvin (Idol)
Favorite Color: Dark Pink
Favorite Holiday: Grōōvstock
Favorite Food: Peanut Butter Cookies

Bio:

Jeana is a Soul Musician who lives in Maple Mountain.

Jeana is an aspiring musician who is just starting to get into the music industry. Even as a child, everyone around her praised and acknowledged how good her voice was, and that if she pursued a career in music that she could become the next big thing. Throughout her life, she has had moments, both cheery and sad, that have shaped her music, such as the death of her mother, and her older brother. In these bad moments, she's had her dad, Markus, by her side in support. Markus has also helped as a coach of sorts, and has by far been the biggest help towards Jeana’s music and singing ability, and Markus himself was once a part of a Jazz band. Thanks to his knowledge and being a veteran in music, he’s been able to greatly influence Jeana’s work. Combine that with her own personal beliefs in God and Christianity, she believes music will be her platform for awareness and for a greater and spiritual-powered message. As for right now, she’s only capable of performing at bar shows or small get together's, but she has strong faith that sometime in the future she’ll be able to work with top dogs of the industry, like Calvin, and shoot up her music into the mainstream, and she’s excited to start working on full length albums and projects of her own.
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:04:38 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2020, 06:10:11 PM »

Info:
Birthday: July 6th ♋
Name: Courtney W. Graham
Lives In: Frostfield
Nationality: Scottish-American
Relationships: Delta, Aaron, Lia (Friends, classmates)
Favorite Color: Teal
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Favorite Food: Granny Smith Apples

Bio:

Courtney is a High School Student who lives in Frostfield.

Courtney is, for the most part, a normal student from Frostfield. She has a couple close friends, including Delta, she enjoys all things geography related, and earns decent grades. But one thing that does set her from the rest is her love for bugs. When she was little, she found little flying insects like bees to be cute, and she’d try to get up close to them for a more in depth look at them, sometimes getting a little too close to them, causing her to get stung. She’s gotten a little better at observing them since, making sure to just admire them from a safe distance. Sometimes she can be a little too nerdy when it comes to talking about bugs, but overall she tries to stay chill when talking about insects to others. One way you can make her angry though is by trying to or actually squashing insects. Doing this, especially in front of her will cause her to freak out, and give you a long lecture on how insects have feelings and lives too, and she has posted pro-bug posters all around school, countless times. Although her liking for bugs may be weird, other than that one thing, Courtney is just an average high school student making her way up and improving her knowledge through education.
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:07:34 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2020, 06:10:59 PM »

Info:
Birthday: February 18th ♒
Name: Dwayne R. Campbell
Lives In: Burgerburgh
Nationality: American
Relationships: Alex (Friend, co-worker), Brad (Father, boss)
Favorite Color: Royal Blue
Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
Favorite Food: Summer Sausage

Bio:

Dwayne is a Party Planner Help and College Student who lives in Burgerburgh.

Dwayne’s a fun loving party guy who goes to college in his hometown of Burgerburgh, and luckily for him, so is his dad, Brad. Brad owns a party planning business, and with the help of Dwayne, as well as Alex, they can get a party up and running in a jiffy. Dwayne is usually the main help behind this business, and often takes many of his dad’s party things for frat parties of his own. Another big thing in Dwayne’s life is skateboarding, something he does for fun. He loves getting to places using a skateboard, as well as doing tricks off of pipes and railings at skateparks. His local skatepark is how he got introduced into his best friend, Alex. Alex was amazed at how well he was at skating tricks and asked to train with him. He agreed to the training and tried helping her into getting more comfortable with skateboarding and getting her more skilled at tricks. Since then, they’ve gone out to the skatepark a lot, along with other friends, just having a good time, and really, that’s all Dwayne wants in his life, is to have a good and super fun time.
Styles:
Trivia:
-I entered him into KCP18 under the name of "Jack."
-His middle name is "Rock"...I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:10:14 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2020, 06:12:31 PM »

Info:
Birthday: January 15th ♑
Name: Rakul J. Dreyer
Nationality: Filipino
Relationships: Jaiden (Friend), Unnamed Mother
Favorite Color: Burgundy
Favorite Holiday: Starlight BBQ
Favorite Food: Strawberry Ice Cream

Bio:

Rakul is an Ice Cream Vendor who lives in Tacodale.

Rakul works as a street vendor for a small business he inherited from his mother. Rakul is always happy to serve up some nice and cold ice cream for the children and citizens who have to endure the heat Tacodale brings them. At first, Rakul wasn’t as happy about the job though. He felt like he was good for nothing and just a plain nobody, topped with the fact his vending station was incredibly small and could not hold but 3 different types of ice cream. That was until he started getting a regular customer, named Jaiden. Despite how upstanding and proper she is and looks, Jaiden’s guilty pleasure food is ice cream. Stopping by regularly, she realized how depressed Rakul was, and wanted to give him some motivation. So, by taking out some money she’s earned over her famed detective work, she was able to buy him a brand new working station. This station gained Rakul a lot more business, and also had a lot more people talking about him and his ice cream all across town. Today, he’s a lot more content with his job and as thanks to Jaiden, created a specialty flavor of ice cream known as “The Jaid-Berry,” a mixture of raspberry, huckleberry, and vanilla flavors all in one.
Styles:
Trivia:
-Rakul was entered into season 2 of the Anonymous FC tournament by Kory.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:11:46 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2020, 06:13:44 PM »

Info:
Birthday: January 5th ♑
Name: Jaiden L. Burrows
Nationality: Black-British
Relationships: Rakul (Friend)
Favorite Color: Dark Purple
Favorite Holiday: Easter
Favorite Food: Cookies & Cream Ice Cream

Bio:

Jaiden is a Detective who lives in Tacodale.

Jaiden’s a famed detective based out of the town of Tacodale, known for putting in the utmost quality in her work. When she was first starting out, she had one goal in mind, and that was to unmask a notorious serial killer, Miller Blanc, who had ravaged Tacodale for more than 20 years. She wasn’t able to get the ball rolling at first, and took other cases before finally making her way to Miller’s case. Before he was even caught, no one knew his real name, and he went by “The Black Shoed Killer,” with the only known clue being that he wore black tennis shoes. After a few weeks of looking over the case, she finally caught some breaks, that would lead to Miller being the killer. Miller admitted to the crimes, and with that, cemented Jaiden into detective history. It’s been about 13 years since this case was settled, and since then, Jaiden has continued to sharpen her work and get better at what she does. Though, it could be said she’s already done more than that. Usually, when she’s shown a case now, all she does is give the findings a read and can almost instantly solve the problem. Since solving most of these cases in Tacodale, she’s received honors from the city as thanks. For the most part, she lives a pretty quiet life, and isn’t one to go out in public often, with only one exception being going down to her favorite ice cream provider, Rakul’s ice cream vending stop for a nice and refreshing scoop of ice cream.
Styles:
Trivia:
-Jaiden was entered into season 2 of the Anonymous FC tournament by Kory.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:12:25 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2020, 01:33:25 PM »

Info:
Birthday: November 8th ♏
Name: Carter K. Santos
Lives In: Portallini
Nationality: African-American
Relationships: The Purple Block (Former member), Noelle (Acquaintance)
Favorite Color: Pastel Orange
Favorite Holiday: Lunar New Year
Favorite Food: Medium Steak

Bio:

Carter is a Fashion Designer who lives in Portallini.

Carter’s life didn’t start off too hot. Like many of the other Purple Block members, he too had a troubling upbringing. Throughout Carter’s childhood, he was best friends with Tyreek, and both had many of the same interests, whether it be rap, or TV shows, and these similarities are mainly what made them friends. In high school, Tyreek pitched the idea of starting a rap duo with the two of them, Carter liked the idea and with that, The Purple Block was born. It would expand from being just a rap duo though, adding 4 other members: Ricky, Kenneth, Dan, and Monty. The group, thanks to some help from Calvin Vercetti, quickly took off, and shot all of it’s members into the mainstream. But, after a couple years of being on top, the group disbanded and all the members went on to do their own thing. As for what happened with Carter, he got into fashion. Carter was quite a fashionable guy, and would usually dress up in flamboyant clothing. Thanks to being successful from the get-go, his designs for dresses and clothing would shoot up and become popular immediately. He’s been offered deals for designs by many A-list celebrities, and because of such high demand, he’s one of the biggest faces in the fashion industry. On any given day, you can find Carter at his home in Portallini sketching and perfecting a new outfit for a celebrity to wear at a red carpet walk or a photo shoot.
Styles:
Trivia:
-Carter identifies as bisexual.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:14:05 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2020, 01:34:25 PM »

Info:
Birthday: September 13th ♍
Name: Noelle V. Bruguière
Lives In: Portallini
Nationality: French
Relationships: Pierre Rivers (Friend), Unnamed Family, Carter (Acquaintance)
Favorite Color: Burnt Orange
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Food: Bread Rolls

Bio:

Noelle is a Film Actress who lives in Portallini.

Noelle was born into an elite and rich family, who had already spent multiple generations in the film industry. At just the age of 7, Noelle’s parents had pushed her into movie roles, making her a child actress. She starred in many films as a child, though nowadays she believes her acting then was “shameful.” In her teens she didn’t appear in many films, moving away from them a bit to work on school studies, and later as a young adult then attending university. After college, it almost seemed like she had given up acting, despite being a part of a star-filled family, and acting in lots of movies in her younger days. That was, until she randomly got a call one day from an up and coming director named Pierre Rivers. He recalled watching many of her films before and wanted her to star in his next film, Gray Space, as a comeback to her career of sorts. Noelle was unsure at first, but decided to give the film a chance anyways. The movie would be one of the most popular to be released that year, and grossed over 200 million dollars at the box office out of a 12 million dollar budget. The film garnered praise and multiple awards, and brought Noelle back into the limelight. Since, she has continuously appeared in movies and new roles, making her way up as one of the biggest in the industry, and by far the most popular actor from her family.
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:15:52 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2020, 01:35:20 PM »

Info:
Birthday: October 17th ♎
Name: Oswald F. McClain
Lives In: Calypso Island
Nationality: Canadian-American
Relationships: Hailey (Friend)
Favorite Color: Salmon Pink
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Favorite Food: Brownies

Bio:

Ozzy is a Hippie who lives on Calypso Island.

There’s a chance Ozzy may be both the luckiest and dumbest person you’ve ever met. When Ozzy was 18, he bought his first ever scratch off ticket. He wasn’t expecting much to come out of it considering how rarely scratch off tickets actually win you things. It turns out, he got a winner, earning over 50 million dollars thanks to it. When he got the money though, he didn’t donate some to charity, invest in a future career, or even bought a brand new car, no, instead he packed his bags and moved off to Calypso Island where he planned to become homeless. The reason behind this was because Ozzy just didn’t want to work. Ever. And believed he’d never run out of money while living on this island. Though, one fun thing he did do was buy up a small island around Calypso and made it his home. He renamed the small island to “Ozland.” You can usually find Ozzy on the beach smoking “Mint” and watching the roaring waves inch closer and closer to the shore. He has also become close friends with Hailey who he typically hangs out on the beach with as well. Even though he understands he could have invested in better things like his future, Ozzy currently loves how his life has turned out.
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:16:29 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2020, 01:36:28 PM »

Info:
Birthday: May 12th ♉
Name: Clementine S. Centrust
Lives In: Tastyville
Nationality: British-American
Relationships: ?
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Holiday: Chilifest
Favorite Food: Chili Dogs

Bio:

Coming soon
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 12:04:50 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2020, 01:37:56 PM »

Info:
Birthday: September 27th ♎
Name: Lexi G. Highwater
Lives In: Powder Point
Nationality: German
Favorite Color: Mossy Green
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Food: Bacon Cheeseburgers

Bio:

Coming soon
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 12:06:03 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2020, 01:39:55 PM »

Info:
Birthday: January 1st ♑
Name: Vivian Q. Dupree
Lives In: Oniontown
Nationality: American
Favorite Color: Hot Pink
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Favorite Food: Gummy Worms

Bio:

Coming soon
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 12:07:35 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2020, 01:40:57 PM »

Info:
Birthday: May 28th ♊
Name: Pamela B. J. Ware
Lives In: Oniontown
Nationality: Black-British
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Food: Fried Cucumbers

Bio:

Coming soon
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 12:08:30 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2020, 01:41:44 PM »

Info:
Birthday: ?
Name: ?
Lives In: ?
Nationality: ?
Favorite Color: ?
Favorite Holiday: ?
Favorite Food: ?
All-Time Favorite Piece of Entertainment: ?

Bio:

Coming soon
Styles:
Trivia:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:17:23 PM by Phil » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.