Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   
Print
Author Topic: ★James' FC Archive!★  (Read 13683 times)
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

Quinn is ready for Mocharia

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2020, 02:47:02 PM »

#100 Madyson

Name: Madyson D. Beth
Birthday: March 10
Relationships: N/A
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Food: Grilled Chicken
Favorite Color: Tea Green
Loves: being alone
Hates: loud noises and crowds
Hometown: Toastwood
Bio: Madyson is a young girl from Toastwood. Unlike most people during their teenage years, Madyson doesn't like parties, concerts, or anything that involves crowds and loud noises. She likes silence and staying alone. Madyson spends most of her time in her room reading books, or her garden, under the only tree of the garden. Since she was a kid, since Madyson didn't have many friends, she talked to that one tree. She could stay there for hours and talk about anything. And now, after 16 years, she still does it, even though not as often as she did as a kid. However, Madyson is happy with her life and doesn't want to change anything about it. Even her parents were concerned about the fact that Madyson never talked to anyone, and they even tried to get appointments with more than 4 psychologists, but after many years, they just gave up and accepted Madyson's way to see the world. Currently, Madyson has a part-time job at his mother's bar, and she sometimes helps her mother with the work. However, Madyson will just work in Toastwood until she's 18 since she just wants to earn enough money to get a new house, move to Burgerburgh and study at the university to become a doctor. That's because Madyson has very good grades and doesn't want to waste the opportunities life is giving to her. She wants to become successful and show her parents and friends that she can achieve everything if she wants to.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 01:34:16 AM by James » Logged

Hey! I'm James! This is my signature.
✨ ~ kcp20 winner ~ scene maker ~ fc maker ~ flipline fan since 2011 ~ he/him ~ ✨
Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
Towers [Nov 19 11:37 AM]:   maybe DELTA was the one who poisoned Cora /s
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%
very cringe
Who do you think you're? Daniel Delta?
K.O. Kenten
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2021, 11:28:58 AM »

#101 Aaron

Name: Aaron Barrett
Birthday: July 3
Relationships: Zander (best friend)
Favorite Holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Favorite Food: white rice
Favorite Color: Denim
Loves: music
Hates: horror movies
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Bio: Aaron is a student from Burgerburgh. He always worked hard on everything he did in life, but sadly he never got to succeed with his projects. That's why he was always sad as a kid. His parents were very strict, and they always expected the best from their son. However, when they noticed Aaron could never achieve the results they wanted, they started to mock him, say that he was a disappointment, and wished they had a different son. Aaron had to deal with this situation for many years, and he even tried to run away from his house a couple of times with no success since the police eventually took him back home. Aaron hated his parents and his house, he was treated like a stranger, so he tried to build his personality at school. He tried many new things, like drama, sports, etc... but the only thing he was good at was playing the drums. He didn't tell anything about it to his parents, since well, he knew how things would've ended. After a few weeks, he met a girl named Delia at school. She was cool, popular, and everyone liked her. She was looking for someone to join her music band, and Aaron immediately accepted to join. Since then, he always spent his free time playing the drums in a small garage that Delia bought for the band. Aaron felt like this was a new life, he wanted to throw his awful childhood away, and completely forget about it. Aaron is now 18 and he lives with one of his best friends, Zander, since he couldn't stand another day in the house he had to live in for the past 18 years.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia

✨ ~ kcp20 winner ~ scene maker ~ fc maker ~ flipline fan since 2011 ~ he/him ~ ✨
Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2021, 12:52:32 PM »

#102 Derek

Name: Derek Buck
Birthday: February 27
Favorite Holiday: Cinco De Mayo
Favorite Food: Guacamole
Favorite Color: camouflage green
Loves: western movies
Hates: negative thoughts
Hometown: Toastwood
Bio: Derek is a horse trainer from Toastwood. Even though he's 43, he always says that the current generation is a lot more fun and he behaves like he's still in his early '20s. He knows many people find him weird but he doesn't care, and ignores them all the time. Most of the time, those people are the older citizens of Toastwood, and that's another reason why he likes the current generation better. Derek always goes to concerts, has social media accounts and he has all of the interests a normal teenager would have nowadays. That's why he chose to work as a horse trainer instead of some job where you have to stay in a room working on your computer all day. Derek was born in a very rich family in Tastyville, and his father was a very popular engineer in town. He had to grow up with the stereotype of "the nice kid who listens to his parents and has good grades", and never got to experience what the other kids were living out there. So on his 16th birthday, Derek moved from Tastyville to Toastwood, and he lived with his aunt for 2 years. Derek's parents say he's a true disappointment for the family, but Derek got used to it after 20 years. In his free time, Derek either goes outside for a walk and possibly eat something at the Cheeseria or spends his time on social media discussing random topics with other users.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Derek was created for the Anonymous FC Tournament season 7. Although he got waitlisted, he managed to win the mini-tournament with the waitlisted entries.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 02:52:44 PM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2021, 02:52:11 PM »

#103 Margot

Name: Margot T. Brigit
Birthday: September 6
Favorite Holiday: Portallini Feast
Favorite Food: tuna
Favorite Color: dark seagreen
Loves: cooking
Hates: spicy food
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Bio: Margot is an old lady from Sakura Bay. Although she's old, she's still very energetic and never seems to be tired even though she's 65. Margot had an interesting life. She had some happy teenage years, and spent most of her time with her friends back then. When she was 34, she got married to a rich man in Sakura Bay, who sadly passed away a few years ago. Since that day, Margot's life was changed, but she tried to hold on and do everything she could for her 3 children even though she was suffering inside. At the age of 59, Margot suddenly started feeling weird and one day, she was found unconscious in her room. Somehow, she survived and went back to her normal routine as nothing happened. She strongly believes that some weird spirits live under the water in Sakura Bay and that they saved her life. When she was still young Margot had a part-time job in a small restaurant in her village. She misses those times, so she tried to find her old apron and always wears it since it's one of the last memories of her teenage years. During the winter season, Margot organizes small stands with food prepared by herself for the citizens of Sakura Bay, who seem to enjoy it. Margot is the mother of three girls, who are now studying at the college of Tacodale.   

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Margot was created for the Anonymous FC Tournament season 7. She got waitlisted, and in the mini-tournament with the waitlisted entries she lost against Ilyn in the Aquatic Division Round 3.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2021, 02:19:19 PM »

#104 Arthur

Name: Arthur S. Agnes
Birthday: May 29
Relationships: Alexa (older sister)
Favorite Holiday: Starlight BBQ
Favorite Food: jalapeños
Favorite Color: Cinnamon
Loves: spicy food
Hates: books
Hometown: Tacodale
Bio: Arthur is a biker from Tacodale. He and his sister Alexa never got along very well, since he's the kind of guy who goes out of the house in the early morning and comes back at late night without telling what he did all day, and his sister is that kind of girl who worries about everything. However, a couple of years ago this problem was solved since Alexa went to live in Whiskview for business stuff. Arthur still lives in Tacodale, in a big house at the end end of the city with some of his friends. Although they might look like "though guys", they don't do anything wrong or illegal. They just stay all day in their house playing video games or go to some fast-food restaurant in town. The only interest that they share is motorcycles and anything that has to do with fixing them. However, the only person that has a job related to fixing motorcycles and other stuff in Arthur's friends group is a girl named Adelaide, which is also Arthur's ex-girlfriend. When Arthur's sister Alexa comes to Tacodale to visit him he completely changed his attitude because he doesn't want Alexa to worry about him or waste his time with her critiques about "how he's doing nothing with his life unlike her", because yes, Arthur doesn't have a plan on what's going to happen to his life in the future unlike his sister, who already has a whole career in the fashion designing world. During summer most of Arthur's friends go to Calypso Island but he prefers to stay in Tacodale since he can't stand summer holidays., 

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2021, 03:55:01 PM »

#105 Magnolia

Name: Magnolia S. Lyn
Birthday: April 7
Relationships: Debby (mother), Key (father)
Favorite Holiday: Neptune’s Feast
Favorite Food: Macarons
Favorite Color: Burgundy
Loves: jewelry
Hates: horror movies
Hometown: Starlight City
Bio: Magnolia is a hairstylist from Starlight City. She works at a salon that has been built more than 40 years ago, and it's near Magnolia's family's house. Just a few years ago Magnolia's mother was the complete owner of the salon and everyone in Starlight City knew her and treated her as a friend, however now she's too old to work so Magnolia took her place. Her first days with this job weren't easy at all, many customers left the saloon because they were unpleased and many others left because they knew about Magnolia being the new worker instead of her mother. Luckily, Magnolia got better and better with time, and even though some customers don't like her, she's not even that annoyed anymore. Although Magnolia is really happy with her job right now and all the money she earns every month, she misses her old teenage years a lot. She wishes she could've enjoyed them more instead of just waiting to have the job, so every weekend Magnolia tries to stay with her friends and always go to the cinema to watch a different kind of movie. Magnolia loves romantic ones! During Summer many people in Starlight City plan to go on holiday, so Magnolia has a break from her job and she stays at home with her grandparents or chats with her friends. Another thing that Magnolia loves is jewelry: she spends most of the money she earns from her job buying rings, necklaces, earrings, and other stuff.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • She is a judge in The FC Games 4: Time Traveling.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 11:32:26 AM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.