Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   
Print
Author Topic: ★James' FC Archive!★  (Read 16031 times)
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2020, 11:00:31 AM »

#070 Chris

Name: Chris Wing
Birthday: April 2
Relationships: N/A
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Flim Fest
Favorite Food: chicken wings
Favorite Color: terra cotta
Loves: hot sauce
Hates: watermelons
Hometown: Starlight City
Bio: Chris is a worker at the Golden Doubloon in Starlight City. He spends most of the time there, but around midnight he goes out and talks with some of his friends at the wingeria, or stays at Georgito's Palace. Chris' parents are quite rich, so he surely had a simple childhood since his parents could afford anything he needed such as school stuff or clothes for Chris. However, Chris' parents would like to see Chirs being more independent, even though the last time he used their money to buy something was probably when he was 23. Chris' job is kind of tiring and he had some problems sleeping a few years ago. Luckily, he recovered some months later but he is still terrified of living that situation again. Even though Chris used to stay awake until 3 AM for parties almost every night, he likes to go to his grandparents' house during summer, since Starlight City is empty during the day. His grandparents' are very kind and Chris prefers them over his parents since they are harsh on him. When Chris stays at Georgito's Palace, he notices a girl who always looks at him, but he doesn't know much about her. He's planning to ask her next time he goes to Georgito's Palace though.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Chris was one of my mystery FCs.

Hey! I'm James! This is my signature.
✨ ~ kcp20 winner ~ scene maker ~ fc maker ~ flipline fan since 2011 ~ he/him ~ ✨
Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
25.3.21 - Kenton portrait
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
Towers [Nov 19 11:37 AM]:   maybe DELTA was the one who poisoned Cora /s
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%
very cringe
Who do you think you're? Daniel Delta?
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2020, 06:40:34 AM »

#071 Ben

Name: Ben Turner
Birthday: June 8
Relationships: unamed girlfriend
Favorite Holiday: Grōōvstock
Favorite Food: Raspberries
Favorite Color: olive
Loves: coffee
Hates: ice
Hometown: Whiskview
Bio: Ben is a dancer from Whiskview. he started dancing when he was 8, and he became better every year. He wants to become a teacher in the dance studio since he knows all of the most complicated moves, but the needs to be at least 28. During the past years, Ben went to a private school since he used to spend about 5 or 6 hours at the dance studio. Ben's glad he doesn't have to go to that school anymore as he said everyone (including the teachers) was so mean and rude with each other. Luckily, Ben has found a few friends at the dance studio and a girlfriend as well. Ben met this girl almost 3 years ago bu hey got into a relationship 9 months ago. Ben also performed in many shows at Whiskview's local dance studio. Unfortunately, Ben's parents divorced 6 years ago and his father completely left the city and moved to Tastyville. At first, it wasn't easy for Ben and his mother to live alone (especially with all the school problems Ben had) but Ben's mother found a new job which gave the family a lot of money. Ben bought a new apartment all for himself 2 years ago.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Ben was created for Breadstick's sign-up game, Create A Character 2020.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 10:07:18 AM by James » Logged

✨ ~ kcp20 winner ~ scene maker ~ fc maker ~ flipline fan since 2011 ~ he/him ~ ✨
Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2020, 10:21:38 AM »

#072 Aiden

Name: Aiden E. Aly
Birthday: December 9
Relationships: Unnamed sister
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Favorite Food: Cookies
Favorite Color: dark brown
Loves: Milk
Hates: Marshmallows
Hometown: Frostfield
Bio: Aiden is a student from Frostfield. Aiden isn't really popular at school, he's just a normal student with normal grades. However, he's really popular when he goes to the theater course. Even though he started going to the course only 1 year ago, he became really popular due to his awesome acting skills. Aiden also appeared in many shows at the theater, and the audience surely loved his appearance. Even though he knows everything will go as planned, Aiden is always anxious and spends entire nights rehearsing for the shows. One of the things that Aiden loves the most about theater, is choosing costumes. In fact, in the free time, he likes to design outfits that he would need for future shows or spends hours choosing colors and clothes for his costumes. In the free time, Aiden reads books or helps his sister working in the garden, since she loves flowers and wants to have a perfect garden to post on her Flipstagram account. Aiden's family is planning to move to Starlight City but Aiden convinced them to stay in Frostfield until he can afford a house all for himself since he wants to continue studying there.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2020, 11:06:09 AM »

#073 Raul

Name: Raul Hussain
Birthday: August 23
Favorite Holiday: Cinco De Mayo
Favorite Food: Nacho Cheese sauce
Favorite Color: dark olive
Loves: birds
Hates: snakes
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Bio: Raul is a jungle explorer from Sakura Bay. He mostly stays at Sakura Bay during winter and Spring, since he sleeps in the forest with his friends in camping tends. Since he was a kid, Raul liked to learn anything about animals. Unfortunately, he lived in Oniontown and his parents wouldn't allow any pets in their apartment. So, when he was 15 he started taking care of a little dog he found on the street. He had this dog for 5 years and his parents never found out, somehow. When he goes exploring, Raul always beings his camera with him and records every little detail of the exploration, since he has a really popular Fliptube Channel, with more than 3 million subscribers. He is currently writing a book about his life as an explorer, and he wants to sell it online before the end of the year. Raul's favorite animals are birds, and he finally got to adopt a parrot last year. Raul had some quite bad experiences with snakes though since he got bitten twice by a snake (which also had poison inside. Luckily but he recovered shortly after he was taken to the hospital).

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 11:38:30 AM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2020, 06:18:39 AM »

#074 David

Name: David Lince
Birthday: February 2
Relationships: Adeliade (twin sister)
Favorite Holiday: Chilifest
Favorite Food: tacos
Favorite Color: dark turquoise
Loves: watching movies
Hates: working
Hometown: Tacodale
Bio: David is a young motorcycle mechanic from Tacodale. Unlike his twin sister Adelaide, David doesn't like working at all and sometimes he even fell asleep during the pauses of the job since Adelaide always talks about boring things that are not interesting at all when they're working. Luckily the 2 of them are still nice to each other when they're not working. Instead, David likes to spend whole days at the cinema or just staying home watching movies on his computer. Unlike Adelaide, David's behavior hasn't changed through the years and he's always been annoyed by everything and everyone except his friends and family. Other than watching movies, in the free time, David and Adelaide like to make videos for their Fliptube channel which was supposed to be a channel about motorcycles but after 2 weeks it just became a channel where Adelaide and David showed random moments of their life or did some crazy things with their motorcycles. When Adelaide leaves Tacodale and goes to Portallini during May, David always invites lots of friends at his house and throws parties that last until 4 AM. David is really tired after those days but he has to clean the house quickly since Adeilade hates when David invites his friends at their house, as she already knows the house will be a mess after the party.  

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • David was one of my mystery FCs.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2020, 02:30:05 PM »

#075 Fay

Name: Fay Clarke
Birthday: November 4
Favorite Holiday: Valentine’s Day
Favorite Food: Chocolate Strawberries
Favorite Color: dark violet
Loves: snow
Hates: food critics
Bio: Fay is a restaurant owner from Frostfield. She started a career as a fashion designer a few years ago but decided to quit since she didn't really like that job after all. Even though she quit, Fay decided to keep one of the outfits she designed back then and she wears it for elegant meetings or important nights at her restaurant. If there's one thing that Fay hates, it surely is any kind of food critic. In fact, Fay is a very kind person, but she doesn't like her job to be judged too harshly. The worst experience she ever had with a food critic was 2 years ago, with a food critic named "Piero" from Maple Mountain. In fact, Fay and her team somehow didn't serve the right order to Piero and he wasn't happy, actually, he was really angry especially because before getting the wrong order he also had to wait more than 30 minutes. Since then, Fay keeps trying to avoid opening the restaurant if she hears Piero came back in Frostfield but deep inside she knows she'll have to face her fear again. After all, Fay has always been like this. When she was just a kid she was so scared od wild animals, and she once went camping with her family but she found a wolf on the way to her tend. After that event, Fay was not so scared of wild animals anymore since nothing bad happened to her, but she surely learned that all fears need to be faced.

outfits

extra styles:

Anonymous FC tournament 5 style

trivia
  • Fay was created for The Anonymous FC Tournament 5. She lost in the Kyoko Division Round 2 against Trinity.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2020, 02:30:30 PM »

#076 Kade

Name: Kade Knight
Birthday: September 30
Relationships: Holly (friend)
Favorite Food: Spumoni Ice Cream
Favorite Color: Olive
Loves: costumes
Hates: studying
Hometown: Oniontown
Bio: Kade is a student from Oniontown. He is also a renaissance fairs fan, and he spends a lot of time preparing his costumes. He always knows everything about the festival and doesn't miss any of them. Via social media, Kade met a girl named Holly who shares the same interest for renaissance fairs as him. They often meet during the summer or meet at the festival during the year. When they're together, Kade and Holly make videos about costumes and everything about renaissance fairs, which will be posted on Holly's Flipstagram account. Kade hats school and studying in general since he was born is a quite rich family and his parents taught him everything he should be studying now a few years ago. Even though he hats school, though, he has decent grades and pits on a fake smile in front of the teachers. In the free time, (other than designing costumes) Kade likes to play videogames, watching documentaries about nature and sometimes going to the cinema. Kade is planning to move to Frostfield just because he wants to be closer to Holly, but since he already knows his family wouldn't allow this, he said that in Frostfield he will have higher chances of getting good grades as some really prestigious school is located there as an excuse

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Kade was created for The Anonymous FC Tournament 5. He lost in the Kaleb Division Finals against Magda.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2020, 12:24:12 AM »

#077 Laurie

Name: Laurie Jan
Birthday: December 1
Relationships: Lilith (older sister)
Favorite Holiday: Big Top Carnival
Favorite Food: Animal Crackers
Favorite Color: aqua
Loves: dolls
Hates: vegetables
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Bio: Laurie is a very young girl from Sakura Bay. She's still 8 and spends most of the day playing with her dolls. She has about 20 dolls, and Laurie gave a personality, name, and likes/dislikes to each of them! Laurie got many of these dolls thanks to her sister Lilith, who works at the local spa. Lilith and Laurie sometimes don't get along very well, since Lilith needs to focus on her job and Laurie stands there and bothers her but overall they are still nice to each other. Laurie loves eating any kind of candy or cookie, and during May she always forces Lilith to take her to Whiskview Mall in Whiskview or at Powder Point's Amusement Park, since those are the main places where Big Top Carnival is celebrated. Laurie's favorite food to eat during Big Top Carnival is Animal Crackers and asks Lilith to buy a lot of them. When Lilith is not home, Laurie stays at her grandmother's house since her parents also need to work. Laurie's grandmother is a lovely person and Laurie loves the cakes that she makes for her. Laurie wears her favorite sweater, slippers and other clothes for most of the day since she says that she needs to be dressed like her dolls.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 06:30:39 AM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2020, 01:00:07 PM »

#078 Damian

Name: Damian Chapman
Birthday: June 15
Relationships: Autumn (cousin)
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Food: Chocolate Chips
Favorite Color: Fire brick red
Loves: Coffee
Hates: Bacon
Hometown: Maple Mountain
Bio: Damian is a young man from Maple Mountain. He is currently still a student, but he will start looking for a job very soon. He always liked trees, going camping, and nature, so he wants to work Johnny's Christmas Trees, and he's planning to ask for a job there during the winter. For most of the year, Damian's mother needs to stay in Burgerburgh for job stuff, so he lives with his cousin Autumn and her father. Damian and Autumn are great friends and always help each other, especially with school stuff. When they were still kids (at the age of 6) Autumn hated Damian as she never liked to meet new people other than the ones she already knew, but they started to get along once the whole family decided to go camping for a few days. Since then, Damian and Autumn started to be friends. Unfortunately at school, they are not in the same class, but they still get to see each other after school since in Maple Mountain school ends earlier than the other cities in the Flipverse. Damian loves a restaurant in Maple Mountain which is owned by a lady named Jannah, and every time Damian's mother comes back home, they have dinner in that restaurant. Sadly, Damian's parents divorced 10 years ago, and Damian never got to meet his father again.   

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2020, 01:26:59 PM »

#079 Autumn

Name: Autumn Z. Ellen
Birthday: October 5
Relationships: Damian (cousin)
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Food: Pecans
Favorite Color: old gold
Loves: Tea
Hates: Summer
Bio: Autumn is a girl from Maple Mountain. Unlike his cousin and best friend Damian, Autumn has literally 0 plans for her future, and her father keeps saying that she needs to worry about it, but she's very calm and tries to just enjoy her life right now, even though deep inside she knows that she doesn't have much time left until she will have to get a job. For now, Autumn is still studying, and gets excellent grades, as she loves studying, especially writing poems. She's really good at writing anything and spends most of her day thinking of new stories she could write. Sometimes she helps his cousin Damian with these kinds of things at school. However, unlike Damian, she's not really good with subjects like biology, math, etc... so in this case, Damian helps and explains everything to her. Autumn hates summer, spring, and any hot day in general. In fact, she can't stand the hot weather and she stays in her house writing poems and watching TV for all July and August. The only time she goes out of her house IS when she goes camping with her family and Damian. During winter, however, she likes to go out and sit on benches, staying there for a few hours writing stories, texting her friends, or simply watching the snow on the trees. Autumn and Damian live in the same house for most of the year, as Damian's mother needs to stay in Burgerburgh for job stuff. This thing happens since she was 10, so she basically behaves as if Damian was her brother or best friend. Autumn loves cooking, and she loves to male breakfast for everyone every day.

outfits

extra styles:

beta design

trivia
  • Autumn was one of the first FCs I've ever shown on the forum
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 12:18:05 AM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2020, 02:25:21 PM »

#080 Dominic

Name: Dominic Jacobs
Birthday: March 17
Relationships: unnamed brother, unnamed brother
Favorite Food: Blue Moon Ice Cream
Favorite Color: Sky Blue
Loves: Snow
Hates: Coffee
Bio: Dominic is a worker at Frostfield's local music shop. The shop is currently owned by a 56-year-old man, but he's planning to give the ownership to Dominic in a few months. Actually, this job wasn't even what Dominic wanted to do, but since after getting refused to be hired by 5 other jobs, he just accepted this one even though he barely knew how to play the guitar while other workers there played at least 3 instruments since they were kids. However, Dominic had the motivation to improve, and just after a few months he improved so much and he's quite good at playing the guitar now. He would also play the guitar in the shop if there aren't any customers to help or just if he's bored. Now that he got better at playing an instrument, Dominic would like to learn how to play other instruments and become a singer. He knows it will take a long time to get there, so for now, he'll just stay in the shop helping customers. During the winter Dominic has a break from his job and he spends that time with his family. He plays with his little brothers during the afternoon and helps his parents making dinner in the evening. He takes a little bit of time for himself during the morning. Dominic visited many cities in the Flipverse, including Oniontown, and he got to see many ice cream flavors that he never tried before, at the Scooperia. He stayed in Oniontown for about a week and every day he would try a new ice cream flavor. Actually, he wasn't really happy with a few flavors but one of them was Blue Moon Ice cream and it became his all-time favorite ice cream flavor. Since that day, Dominic orders lots of Cookie Sundaes for delivery.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Dominic was one of my mystery FCs
  • in my tournament with mystery FCs, Dominic had the best progress out of the males FCs ending up eliminated in the division finals. He also got the second best result overall, after my mystery FC Callie.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2020, 01:10:39 PM »

#081 Daniel

Name: Daniel R. Saw
Birthday: January 26
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Food: french toast
Favorite Color: Sea green
Loves: comics
Hates: waking up late
Bio: Daniel is an 18-year-old student from Maple Mountain. He is a quite lonely person, and he doesn't have many friends. At school, he's basically invisible to everyone, but that's not because people don't like him, it's just that he always says he doesn't care about having friends at school. In fact, everything that Daniel does at school is drawing comics. He just draws them, no matter what is happening in the class at that moment. Daniel started drawing comics about 2 years ago and never stopped. All the comics he makes are just for himself, and no one except him reads them. Daniel doesn't study much, but he has decent grades. Daniel usually wakes up early, even during weekends, and prepares breakfast by himself as his parents are still asleep. He is not really good at cooking, but his mother once taught him how to make french toast so he eats those quite often. After breakfast, he goes to school, and since it's too early he just stays out of school sitting on a bench drawing comics while listening to music, waiting for other students to arrive. Daniel hates to wake up late, so if it ever happens he would just skip breakfast, take something random from the fridge and bring it to school. In the evening Daniel likes to watch movies or watch some music live-streams on fliptube while chatting with the other users.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Daniel was one of my mystery FCs
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 06:06:15 AM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2020, 01:42:16 PM »

#082 Raymond

Name: Raymond Draw Collin
Birthday: May 10
Relationships: Peter (younger brother), Lilith (girlfriend)
Favorite Holiday: Pirate Bash
Favorite Food: BBQ Sauce
Favorite Color: Silver
Loves: Sliced Turkey
Hates: mustard
Hometown: Toastwood
Bio: Raymond is a young man who works at one of Toastwood's local gas stations. Unlike his younger brother Peter, Raymond did not find the job he wanted, but he's still happy as long as he gets paid. Before entering Toastwood, there are many gas stations, and Raymond works at a gas station that is facing Tacodale. The gas station Raymond works at barely gets any customers every day, but since the owner of the gas station has a very big business in his hands he doesn't know what happens in every single store every day. So Raymond mostly stays outside and talks with other workers at the gas station or simply drinks coffee while chatting on his phone. During weekends Raymond goes to the griller stadium and watches Peter playing. Raymond mostly uses the "watching Peter playing baseball" excuse for ordering a lot of food at the hot doggeria. Recently, Raymond met a girl named Lilith and they got into a relationship a few months ago. Unfortunately, Raymond and Lilith live in different cities which are also quite distant from each other, but they have calls and video calls every day. They still want to meet each other at least once a month.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2020, 09:04:27 AM »

#083 Key

Name: Key (Kibwe) Edwards
Birthday: October 2
Relationships: Debby (wife), Magnolia (daughter)
Favorite Holiday: Pirate Bash
Favorite Food: dark choccolate
Favorite Color: dark tan
Loves: rock music
Hates: impatient students
Hometown: Toastwood
Bio: Kibwe is a biology teacher in Toastwood's High School. He treats his students more like friends, and he spends most of the time talking with his students about subjects that are not related to school at all. However, Kibwe is a teacher for a reason and yes, he likes to joke with his students and all, but he's very strict when it comes to school-work and tests. Luckily, most of his students are very nice and have a perfect behavior since they are grateful to Kibwe for not being too serious sometimes, and they want to pay him back by not being annoying. During the weekend, Key likes to go to any kind of rock-music concert. Key always wanted to become a musician in one of his favorite bands, but when he was in high school his father died and he had to be adopted. He found a family who took him shortly after coming to Toastwood, but he basically had to rebuild his life with just a few money that he was getting from his adoptive parents, who also had to work a lot to be paid. So he decided to stay in Toastwood and start a career as a biology teacher in Toastwood's high school. Key's favorite subject at school when he was younger was biology, and he always said that if you have to do something you didn't plan to do, at least it needs to be fun for you. That's why Key enjoys being a teacher: he wasn't planning to become one, but he had just the time to fix the situation and become a teacher who explains to students something that he always likes. Key has a wife named Debby, they got married a year ago and they have a wonderful relationship. 

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Key was originally adopted from Synth.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 11:32:14 AM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2020, 10:25:14 AM »

#084 Dimitri

Name: Dimitri Donin
Birthday: April 28
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Flim Fest
Favorite Food: Raisins
Favorite Color: dark scarlet
Loves: stylish clothes
Hates: bacon
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Bio: Dimitri is a dog trainer from Burgerburgh. He spends most of the day playing with his dig at home or just staying at work. Dimitri just got this job so everything seems a bit difficult, but he's already getting better at it. When Dimitri was 4 years old, he had a dog and they spent all the time together. However, when Dimitri started going to school he couldn't spend much time with his dog anymore. So, one day he decided to dedicate his weekend to his loved pet named Kiwi, and he went to the local park with him. Unfortunately, near the park, there is an area with various paths where people can walk, but Dimitri was playing with his dog by throwing a little toy and Kiwi would've returned it to Dimitri. Unfortunately, Dimitri had too much strength in his arm that day, and he threw the toy near the river. Kiwi of course went to get it, but he slipped on a rock and fell in the river. Dimitri's parents could find Kiwi's body but they didn't want Dimitri to be even sadder than he was already, so they decided to never show him the truth. Since that day Dimitri's life was destroyed, and he even needed to have appointments with a psychologist to get his sanity back on track. When he became 17, he got a new dog and promised to himself that he would always be careful around him, since he didn't want another incident. Dimitri still keeps a photo of Kiwi near his bed.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Dimitri was originally adopted by LightningStrike.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 05:15:53 AM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.