Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   
Print
Author Topic: ★James' FC Archive!★  (Read 7275 times)
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2020, 06:18:06 AM »

#085 Gabriel

Name: Gabriel Mont
Birthday: November 15
Relationships: Lidy (friend), Marvin (best friend), unnamed Aunt s
Favorite Holiday: Lunar New Year
Favorite Food: Potstickers
Favorite Color: beige
Loves: graffiti
Hates: school
Hometown: Powder Point
Bio: Gabriel is a student from Powder Point. Unlike his best friend Marvin who is always in trouble and has arguments with the teachers, Gabriel is a very smart person and he acts like he doesn't know Marvin when he's in front of the teachers because he doesn't want anyone at school to have a bad impression of him. Instead, at school, he acts like a very nice person who always studies for tests, helps everyone, and always listens to the teachers. Gabriel is doing all of this because he has been a victim of bullying for more than 2 years, and when he became 15 he decided that he couldn't continue like that, so he asked help to one of the best students in his class: Lidy Park. Gabriel didn't know about Lidy's mental health situation, but Lidy still accepted to help him. Basically, Lidy secretly started recording the conversation of the bullies and taking pictures of them when they harassed students, while Gabriel would purposely provoke the bullies into saying things that would get them expelled from school. After 2 weeks, the bullies were expelled from the school and there were different reactions through the school: the teachers were shocked as the bullies always behaved as good students with decent grades, but most students were just relieved. Lidy and Gabriel were too afraid to say anything about what they've done, so they just reacted as the other students. Since then, Lidy and Gabriel are friends. However, Gabriel's personality completely changes when he gets to meet with Marvin. He loves graffiti and finally feels free from "wearing a mask". No, Gabriel and Marvin don't do anything bad to other people as Gabriel could never be that brave to ruin someone's else life, after what happened to him, and Marvin says that he understands the situation. During the week Gabriel and Lidy study together or go on a walk and eat ice cream, while at the weekend he goes to a restaurant with Marvin. During January Gabriel goes celebrating Lunar New Year with his aunt in Portallini.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:

beta design

trivia
  • Gabriel was one of my mystery FCs.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 10:12:16 AM by James » Logged

KENTON MADE IT TO THE TOP 32! Hooray
Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
25.7.20 - James holding bubble tea and a sushi plate
10.8.20 - LePete Portrait
31.8.20 - Laurie throwing a pie to Lilith
1.10.20 - periodt lizzy (edit by EndermanTuxedo and Breadstick)
31.8.20 - Laurie throwing a pie to Lilith (again)
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries
2.11.20 - Kenton made it to KCP20!

Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
Towers [Nov 19 11:37 AM]:   maybe DELTA was the one who poisoned Cora /s
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2020, 10:07:03 AM »

#086 Drake

Name: Drake D.L. Drives
Birthday: July 5
Relationships: unnamed cousins
Favorite Holiday: Easter
Favorite Food: Pickled Eggs
Favorite Color: pale magenta
Loves: formal clothes
Hates: rushed artworks
Hometown: Toastwood
Bio: Drake is an art critic from Toastwood. Even though he's 32, he already had a short career as a famous artist who made some very prestigious artworks that were sold all over Toastwood. He also participated in many art contests and always won. His grandfather was a famous artist as well and selled pieces of art in every single city of the Flipverse. That's why Drake started to study every art technique since he was a little kid. His career as an artist lasted for 7 years because he was starting to get really stressed with all the work he needed to do. So one day he promised himself that when he would've met someone who would win an art contest instead of him, he would've made another step in his career and become an art critic since he did some research about art-related jobs and he found out this one would've got him a lot of money and it would also let him travel and visit new places with the excuse of art contests. And well, it didn't take long until Drake's match arrived. Allie Dout Scall, a young artist presented 3 artworks that defeated the other contestants' pieces in 1 second. Since that day, not only Drake made a new friend, but he also founded his own art company. He decided to sell all of his old artworks, and that when he would've still made some pieces for really special occasions. Drake is both a smart person who would do everything for money, but at the same time, he has a pure heart that would always be pleased to help anyone. That's why all artists know Drake is more like a friend than a critic since he doesn't take his job too seriously. In the free time, Drake likes to go shopping and buy some really expensive formal clothes or just staying at home playing some board games with his little cousins.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Drake was originally made for Create A Character 2020, Sign-Up Game by Breadstick

Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries

Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2020, 07:31:46 AM »

#087 Debby

Name: Debby F. Forst
Birthday: November 9
Relationships: Key (Husband)
Favorite Food: Wildberry Whip
Favorite Color: green
Loves: cactus
Hates: disrespectful people
Hometown: Toastwood
Bio: Debby is a gardener from Toastwood. She's known all over Toastwood for her extremely kind personality. She always dreamed of opening a gardening-themed shop, but instead, she ended up decorating houses with professional decorations and flowers. She spends a lot of time taking care of her flowers, and she once decided to count how much time she needed to water and check if all the plants were in a perfect position and the result was 3 hours! However, Debby still tries to spend some more time with his husband Key and going to the restaurant on Friday evenings. During the weekend, since Kibwe is gona with his friends for concerts and other stuff, Debby hangs out with some of her old school friends and they go to the bar to have a coffee or tea with cookies. Debby is also a fan of old-fashion clothes, and she also bought a very expensive dress on the internet. Most of the clothes and dresses she buys are flower-themed because, well, Debby loves flowers. Debby has a Flipstagram account where she posts pictures of various things, from dresses to flowers, or simply daily posts about what she has done during the day. That's why she named the account debbys.random.creativity. Debby recently started to sponsor various gardening tool accounts so that she could earn more money since she really wants to go on a holiday with his husband in the next months. 

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Debby was one of my mystery FCs.

11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries

Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2020, 04:55:55 AM »

#088 Ayakashi

Name: Ayakashi
Birthday: November 26
Relationships: Myrtle (younger sister)
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Food: Pumpkin pie
Favorite Color: camouflage green
Loves: night
Hates: water
Hometown: Tacodale
Bio: Ayakashi was a young man who had a lot of friends and a successful life. Everyone at his school knew him as a great person who loved social media, modern technology items, sports, etc.. but then, his whole life was ruined by a trend on social media. This trend was about exploring the nearest forest at night to discover if it was haunted or not. Ayakashi was really popular at his school and had a high number of followers on his Flipstagram account, so he decided to follow the trend. During that night, Ayakashi started a live streaming to show to his followers what was happening. His sister Myrtle also joined the exploration. Everything went fine for about 30 minutes, in which Ayakashi mostly talked with his followers while recording the forest, but at about 45 minutes after the start of the live stream, Ayakashi's phone seemed to fall on the ground along with the 2 siblings. Ayakashi's followers started panicking in the live and even called the police. After 20 minutes, the live stream showed the police arriving, and then one of the cops took Ayakashi's phone and turned it off, so the live stream ended. Ayakashi and Myrtle's spirits were still alive, but they're now ghosts and can't exit the forest during the day. They are trapped inside of it. There are rumors that say the forest of Tacodale is haunted by the spirits of one of the richest families who lived in Tacodale's area in the middle ages, and that the family was under a curse as punishment for how they treated the peasants of that time. However, these rumors have never been confirmed, just like Ayakashi and Myrtle's death reason. Ayakashi and Myrtle have a human appearance during the night, and they are free to walk in Tacodale's streets, but they look nothing like they did when they were still alive, so no one will ever recognize them again.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Ayakashi was originally created for an Halloween Project with my FCs.
  • Ayakashi and Myrtle are the only FCs of mine to not have a last name.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 05:30:49 AM by James » Logged

11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries

Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2020, 06:10:54 AM »

#089 Myrtle

Name: Myrtle
Birthday: April 30
Relationships: Ayakashi (older brother)
Favorite Food: sugarplums
Favorite Color: magenta
Loves: night
Hates: water
Hometown: Tacodale
Bio: Myrtle was a young student from Tacodale. Unlike her brother Ayakashi, Myrtle has always been a shy girl who is extremely embarrassed if anyone asks her something. She wasn't popular and in her class, she was basically invisible since she never really used to get into discussion during lessons. She only felt comfortable talking with Ayakashi. Myrtle wanted to become a little more friendly with other people, so when her brother decided to go exploring the nearest forest in Tacodale because of a trend on Flipstagram, she joined the adventure and made her first appearance in Ayakashi's live streaming during the exploration. Another thing that convinced Myrtle to follow her brother in this exploration was the forest, in fact, she always loved books and movies about haunted forests and ghosts. However, she could never have imagined what that adventure involving her favorite interests would have to lead her to. Even though Myrtle did not really have any friends in her class, her loss was really deep for all the whole school. Myrtle does not blame Ayakashi for following that stupid trend of the haunted forest, instead, she just wants to stay with him until the end. There are rumors that say the forest of Tacodale is haunted by the spirits of one of the richest families who lived in Tacodale's area in the middle ages, and that the family was under a curse as punishment for how they treated the peasants of that time. However, these rumors have never been confirmed, just like Ayakashi and Myrtle's death reason. Ayakashi and Myrtle have a human appearance during the night, and they are free to walk in Tacodale's streets, but they look nothing like they did when they were still alive, so no one will ever recognize them again.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Myrtle was originally created for an Halloween Project with my FCs.
  • Myrtle and Ayakashi are the only FCs of mine to not have a last name.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 07:40:39 AM by James » Logged

11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries

Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2020, 12:18:31 PM »

#090 Edwyn

Name: Edwyn D. Berth
Birthday: March 14
Relationships: Delia (band member and friend)
Favorite Food: Tiger Tail Ice cream
Favorite Color: gray
Loves: silence
Hates: forests
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Bio: Edwyn is a young guitarist from Burgerburgh. Edwyn's childhood has been quite normal for the most part, especially during his earliest school years. However, everything changed when he turned 13. About 2 weeks after his birthday, Edwyn went for a walk in Burgerburgh's local park, and after 5 hours since he was last seen by anyone in town, his parents called the police. Edwyn was found near a river with his eyes closed, and everyone thought that Edwyn's life already came to an end but that was not the case. Edwyn was taken to the hospital and after 1 day he completely recovered and sent a message to his friend group saying that he was looking at his phone while walking and fell near the river. Along with the message he also sent a photo of him smiling. However, about a week after, Edwyn started to wear a face mask every day at every hour. Of course, his classmates asked him what happened, but Edwyn always avoided the question. After 3 years of this, his teachers and class didn't suspect anything anymore since Edwyn wouldn't answer to their thoughts anyway. But one specific girl in his class wasn't giving up and kept stalking Edwyn for more than 3 years just to find out what he wanted to hide behind that mask. That girl was Delia Lae, also known as "the singer" because she was always singing during lessons. Edwyn knew someone was looking at him whenever he was alone at school, so he couldn't notice Delia following him everywhere. After 3 weeks, at Edwyn's school started to go around rumors, that Edwyn was hiding a very big scar behind his mask, and that the photo he posted 3 years before, was taken before the incident at the park. Edwyn did his best to ignore those rumors, but he just couldn't handle it and started to be absent from school. After 1 week of staying at home, Edwyn receives a text from Delia. She asked to meet Edwyn at Burgerburgh's park the day after because she needed to tell him something. Edwyn accepted and the day after he went to the park as Delia said. When Edwyn arrived, Delia was sitting on a bench, with her hands shaking. At that point, Edwyn asked Delia why she wanted to meet him. Delia's answer shocked Edwyn. Delia was the girl who spread the face mask rumors. She said that in that period she was not feeling well, and she did it for attention. Edwyn was speechless and said he would meet Delia again after a few days. 6 days after the first meeting, Edwyn and Delia were again on that same bench. Edwyn forgave Delia and said he wasn't mad at all, because he knew the truth. Delia and Edwyn kept this secret, and after a few months, the rumors about Edwyn started to not go around anymore. A few years later Delia founded her band and invited Edwyn to be part of it, as the guitarist. Obviously, Edwyn accepted. Secretly, Edwyn actually has a big scar under his face mask, because when the incident happened, his body got temporarily possessed by a demon, and every year at midnight on October 31st (date of the incident), Edwyn turns into a zombie.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Edwyn was originally created for an Halloween Project with my FCs.

11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries

Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2020, 07:06:01 AM »

#091 Bea

Name: Bea Gett
Birthday: October 19
Relationships: Grace (mother), Paul (father)
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Food: maple syrup
Favorite Color: choccolate brown
Loves: choccolate
Hates: snow
Hometown: Maple Mountain
Bio: Bea is a young girl from Maple Mountain. Unlike her parents, who love modern things, Bea is interested in typical Maple Mountain culture. She spends a lot of time reading books or making new dresses for herself, and barely uses her phone. Her parents don't mind about her having different interests from the other teenagers at her school, as they think everyone should be free to live how they want. Bea's favorite time during the year is summer since in Maple Mountain it barely rains during that season, and Bea is free to go in some sort of secret place. In fact, at some point in Maple Mountain, you will come across a really big forest, also known as "the endless forest" since no one who one so far could go all the way through the forest and arrive on the other side of the mountain. Well, Bea tried to do it and of course, she failed, however, even if she didn't go all the way through the forest, she found a little place that looks like a secret garden. It has a little fountain with lots of coins at the bottom and a lot of beautiful flowers and plants. Bea discovered this place when she was 14, and she never told anyone yet. For all these 3 years she's been searching for clues of the person (or people) who built that little area, but she never got an answer. So for now she just goes there wearing one of her typical Maple Mountain outfits and takes a lot of photos with a very old camera. During winter, Bea visits her grandparents who live in Frostfield and stays there for about 2 weeks.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Bea was was one of my mystery FCs.

11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries

Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2020, 06:07:06 AM »

#092 Carter

Name: Carter Bennett
Birthday: June 2
Relationships: unnamed parents, unnamed girlfriend
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Food: scrambled eggs
Favorite Color: tea green
Loves: winter
Hates: burgers
Hometown: Maple Mountain
Bio: Carter is a young man from Maple Mountain. When he was a kid, Carter always complained about how his life was boring and that his friends at school would always tell the class how beautiful their vacations were. So one day, Carter's parents decided to finally try something new and went camping with Carter. Carter was really happy, and he was already dreaming about telling his friends about his amazing vacation. However, he didn't know what that vacation would have led to. After arriving at the camp, Carter was excited and enjoyed the day with his parents, however, after that day, he thought that his vacation needed to be more exciting. So during the night, he took a flashlight and went into the forest looking for "monsters" or ghosts. After 20 minutes of walking, Carter still didn't find anything, so he decided to go back to the camp. And at that moment he realized that he was in the middle of the forest during the night, only with a flashlight and a little backpack with water, some snacks, and a camera. Of course, Carter was scared, but he found shelter in a little space between some trees. He stayed there for about 2 days. Luckily, Carter's father taught him many times how to survive in the forest since they lived near 2 big forests. Carter was a smart kid, so he wisely divided all of the water and food so that he would have something to eat and drink for at least 5 days. However, Carter didn't think of how he would've survived during the night, a very dangerous time in the forests of Maple Mountain due to all of the wild animals that live near the small town. So Crater had to think of something, and he ended up sleeping behind some bushes so that no one would find him. Carter was really worried when he still didn't find anyone in the morning. He had to stay there for another day and another night. Carter woke up again, but this time, he heard some voices. He couldn't recognize those voices due to all of the trees, but so he started screaming "IS ANYONE HERE?!" and the voices got closer and closer until Carter's parents and some cops from the local police showed up. they went back home safely, and since that day Carter never complained about his "boring life" ever again. No one except Carter and his parents ever knew about the incident. In the following years, Carter stayed in Maple Mountain, since he was still traumatized by that day, so he panicked when his friends asked him to go camping in that same forest. However, Carter wanted to face his fear and finally go outside of the town after 6 years. Nothing special happened on that day, but Carter finally started to enjoy his life again after so many years of staying in his small, sad, and dark world. Today, Carter is a 28-year-old lumberjack. He currently works with his father, the current owner of the business, but since he is 54, Carter will soon become the new owner. He also has a girlfriend now, and they have a beautiful relationship. Sadly, Carter's girlfriend lives in Frostfield, so they can only see each other during July because she comes to Maple Mountain to stay with her relatives. As for the rest of the year, they need to do video calls.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • I originally made Carter for The Anonymous FC tournament season 6. He lost against Meghan in the Grand Final.

11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries

Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2020, 09:32:14 AM »

#093 Melissa

Name: Melissa
Birthday: May 24
Relationships: Syd (boyfriend)
Favorite Food: french fries
Favorite Color: salmon
Loves: flowers
Hates: sports
Bio: Melissa is a young girl from Burgerburgh. She was born with a rare heart disease that in 50% of the cases wouldn't let her live more than ~30 years, but luckily she was able to be cured and it was guaranteed that Melissa would live like a normal person. However, this disease would never leave Melissa alone, and she would never be able to practice any sport or do any activities that would require running. So Melissa had a hard time when she was a kid at school, and she was jealous of her classmates when she saw them running and smiling while she had to sit on a chair waiting to go back in class. After many years, Melissa gave up and understood her destiny, so she tried to find some other hobbies that would be fun and not exhausting. That's when she started drawing. She got better and better, and after a few months, she opened a FlipTweet account for drawing tutorials. Melissa still suffers because of how many restrictions she has because of her heart disease, but she eventually got over it. Melissa is looking for a part-time job to earn some money and go on a trip to Toastwood, to meet one of her favorite artists, also because her dream is to become a famous artist like her.  

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • I originally made Melissa for The Anonymous FC Tournament season 6. She lost in the Espresso Division Round 2 against Halle.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:29:51 AM by James » Logged

11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries

Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: Today at 10:29:34 AM »

#094 Syd

Name: Syd C. Ethan
Birthday: August 8
Relationships: Melissa (girlfriend)
Favorite Holiday: Valentine’s Day
Favorite Food: Grilled Polenta
Favorite Color: dull purple
Loves: sunset
Hates: parties
Bio: Syd is a young man from Burgerburgh. Although he always had what he needed, since his family has always been very rich, Syd never had the possibility of having a choice for his lifestyle. Since he was born, Syd's parents kept him inside their big mansion. When he was a little child, Syd never had a problem with it since he had never seen the real world outside of his house and it wasn't one of his priorities either. He was also being homeschooled with private teachers. But Syd realized what his parents were doing when he got his first phone at the age of 13. One day, he was bored so he downloaded some random popular social media, and when he made an account for one of those (Flipstagram), he noticed that something was so wrong. Pictures of people staying together, people going on a trip to the lake, teenagers outside school, etc...
Those 13 years Syd had lived were just a lie. At first, he tried to ask his parents about the real world, but they just said "not everyone is lucky enough to live in this paradise. The normal people live in the -real world-". Syd was mentally shocked about what his parents tried to hide for all those years, but one day, he took a serious decision. He would run away from his home. His parents always described it as a paradise, but in Syd's eyes that was the most horrible place, he could ever see in his life. After many days, he was ready. Around 2 AM in June, he ran away from home. After he was out, Syd almost started crying for what he was feeling, he was finally free. He was too excited about his escape that he didn't think of something. He didn't know where to go. He walked for about 30 minutes when he noticed a car coming behind him. He got caught by the local police that got him back to his parent's mansion. Syd was tired of this. He confessed to his parents that he couldn't live like this anymore and that he wanted to be free from being locked in that small world. But Syd's parents wouldn't give up their mindset. he was forced to stay inside of his house until he was 16. At that time, Syd finally got freedom, and he could go out of his house like everyone else in the flipverse. Although he now lives like a normal person, he still wanted to have an appointment with a psychologist because he just can't forget how terrible his childhood was. Sadly, the relationship between Sud and his parents just got worse, and they probably can't even call themselves a family, since Syd's parents always ignore their son. The only reason Syd still lives with his parents is that he needs a part-time job at their hotel in the center of the town. Syd already understood that his parents are just using him to get more money, but he's planning to go living with his girlfriend's family once he gets enough money.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia

11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
7.10.20 - KCP20 entries

Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.