Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   
Print
Author Topic: ★James' FC Archive!★  (Read 16201 times)
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2020, 02:47:02 PM »

#100 Madyson

Name: Madyson D. Beth
Birthday: March 10
Relationships: N/A
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Food: Grilled Chicken
Favorite Color: Tea Green
Loves: being alone
Hates: loud noises and crowds
Hometown: Toastwood
Bio: Madyson is a young girl from Toastwood. Unlike most people during their teenage years, Madyson doesn't like parties, concerts, or anything that involves crowds and loud noises. She likes silence and staying alone. Madyson spends most of her time in her room reading books, or her garden, under the only tree of the garden. Since she was a kid, since Madyson didn't have many friends, she talked to that one tree. She could stay there for hours and talk about anything. And now, after 16 years, she still does it, even though not as often as she did as a kid. However, Madyson is happy with her life and doesn't want to change anything about it. Even her parents were concerned about the fact that Madyson never talked to anyone, and they even tried to get appointments with more than 4 psychologists, but after many years, they just gave up and accepted Madyson's way to see the world. Currently, Madyson has a part-time job at his mother's bar, and she sometimes helps her mother with the work. However, Madyson will just work in Toastwood until she's 18 since she just wants to earn enough money to get a new house, move to Burgerburgh and study at the university to become a doctor. That's because Madyson has very good grades and doesn't want to waste the opportunities life is giving to her. She wants to become successful and show her parents and friends that she can achieve everything if she wants to.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 01:34:16 AM by James » Logged

Hey! I'm James! This is my signature.
✨ ~ kcp20 winner ~ scene maker ~ fc maker ~ flipline fan since 2011 ~ he/him ~ ✨
Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
25.3.21 - Kenton portrait
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
Towers [Nov 19 11:37 AM]:   maybe DELTA was the one who poisoned Cora /s
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%
very cringe
Who do you think you're? Daniel Delta?
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2021, 11:28:58 AM »

#101 Aaron

Name: Aaron Barrett
Birthday: July 3
Relationships: Zander (best friend)
Favorite Holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Favorite Food: white rice
Favorite Color: Denim
Loves: music
Hates: horror movies
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Bio: Aaron is a student from Burgerburgh. He always worked hard on everything he did in life, but sadly he never got to succeed with his projects. That's why he was always sad as a kid. His parents were very strict, and they always expected the best from their son. However, when they noticed Aaron could never achieve the results they wanted, they started to mock him, say that he was a disappointment, and wished they had a different son. Aaron had to deal with this situation for many years, and he even tried to run away from his house a couple of times with no success since the police eventually took him back home. Aaron hated his parents and his house, he was treated like a stranger, so he tried to build his personality at school. He tried many new things, like drama, sports, etc... but the only thing he was good at was playing the drums. He didn't tell anything about it to his parents, since well, he knew how things would've ended. After a few weeks, he met a girl named Delia at school. She was cool, popular, and everyone liked her. She was looking for someone to join her music band, and Aaron immediately accepted to join. Since then, he always spent his free time playing the drums in a small garage that Delia bought for the band. Aaron felt like this was a new life, he wanted to throw his awful childhood away, and completely forget about it. Aaron is now 18 and he lives with one of his best friends, Zander, since he couldn't stand another day in the house he had to live in for the past 18 years.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 11:35:06 AM by James » Logged

✨ ~ kcp20 winner ~ scene maker ~ fc maker ~ flipline fan since 2011 ~ he/him ~ ✨
Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2021, 12:52:32 PM »

#102 Derek

Name: Derek Buck
Birthday: February 27
Favorite Holiday: Cinco De Mayo
Favorite Food: Guacamole
Favorite Color: camouflage green
Loves: western movies
Hates: negative thoughts
Bio: Derek is a horse trainer from Toastwood. Even though he's 43, he always says that the current generation is a lot more fun and he behaves like he's still in his early '20s. He knows many people find him weird but he doesn't care, and ignores them all the time. Most of the time, those people are the older citizens of Toastwood, and that's another reason why he likes the current generation better. Derek always goes to concerts, has social media accounts and he has all of the interests a normal teenager would have nowadays. That's why he chose to work as a horse trainer instead of some job where you have to stay in a room working on your computer all day. Derek was born in a very rich family in Tastyville, and his father was a very popular engineer in town. He had to grow up with the stereotype of "the nice kid who listens to his parents and has good grades", and never got to experience what the other kids were living out there. So on his 16th birthday, Derek moved from Tastyville to Toastwood, and he lived with his aunt for 2 years. Derek's parents say he's a true disappointment for the family, but Derek got used to it after 20 years. In his free time, Derek either goes outside for a walk and possibly eat something at the Cheeseria or spends his time on social media discussing random topics with other users.

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Derek was created for the Anonymous FC Tournament season 7. Although he got waitlisted, he managed to win the mini-tournament with the waitlisted entries.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 02:52:44 PM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2021, 02:52:11 PM »

#103 Margot

Name: Margot T. Brigit
Birthday: September 6
Favorite Holiday: Portallini Feast
Favorite Food: tuna
Favorite Color: dark seagreen
Loves: cooking
Hates: spicy food
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Bio: Margot is an old lady from Sakura Bay. Although she's old, she's still very energetic and never seems to be tired even though she's 65. Margot had an interesting life. She had some happy teenage years, and spent most of her time with her friends back then. When she was 34, she got married to a rich man in Sakura Bay, who sadly passed away a few years ago. Since that day, Margot's life was changed, but she tried to hold on and do everything she could for her 3 children even though she was suffering inside. At the age of 59, Margot suddenly started feeling weird and one day, she was found unconscious in her room. Somehow, she survived and went back to her normal routine as nothing happened. She strongly believes that some weird spirits live under the water in Sakura Bay and that they saved her life. When she was still young Margot had a part-time job in a small restaurant in her village. She misses those times, so she tried to find her old apron and always wears it since it's one of the last memories of her teenage years. During the winter season, Margot organizes small stands with food prepared by herself for the citizens of Sakura Bay, who seem to enjoy it. Margot is the mother of three girls, who are now studying at the college of Tacodale.   

outfits

Style A                                                                                  Style B
extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Margot was created for the Anonymous FC Tournament season 7. She got waitlisted, and in the mini-tournament with the waitlisted entries she lost against Ilyn in the Aquatic Division Round 3.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2021, 02:19:19 PM »

#104 Arthur

Name: Arthur S. Agnes
Birthday: May 29
Relationships: Alexa (older sister)
Favorite Holiday: Starlight BBQ
Favorite Food: jalapeños
Favorite Color: Cinnamon
Loves: spicy food
Hates: books
Hometown: Tacodale
Bio: Arthur is a biker from Tacodale. He and his sister Alexa never got along very well, since he's the kind of guy who goes out of the house in the early morning and comes back at late night without telling what he did all day, and his sister is that kind of girl who worries about everything. However, a couple of years ago this problem was solved since Alexa went to live in Whiskview for business stuff. Arthur still lives in Tacodale, in a big house at the end end of the city with some of his friends. Although they might look like "though guys", they don't do anything wrong or illegal. They just stay all day in their house playing video games or go to some fast-food restaurant in town. The only interest that they share is motorcycles and anything that has to do with fixing them. However, the only person that has a job related to fixing motorcycles and other stuff in Arthur's friends group is a girl named Adelaide, which is also Arthur's ex-girlfriend. When Arthur's sister Alexa comes to Tacodale to visit him he completely changed his attitude because he doesn't want Alexa to worry about him or waste his time with her critiques about "how he's doing nothing with his life unlike her", because yes, Arthur doesn't have a plan on what's going to happen to his life in the future unlike his sister, who already has a whole career in the fashion designing world. During summer most of Arthur's friends go to Calypso Island but he prefers to stay in Tacodale since he can't stand summer holidays., 

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2021, 03:55:01 PM »

#105 Magnolia

Name: Magnolia S. Lyn
Birthday: April 7
Relationships: Debby (mother), Key (father)
Favorite Holiday: Neptune’s Feast
Favorite Food: Macarons
Favorite Color: Burgundy
Loves: jewelry
Hates: horror movies
Hometown: Starlight City
Bio: Magnolia is a hairstylist from Starlight City. She works at a salon that has been built more than 40 years ago, and it's near Magnolia's family's house. Just a few years ago Magnolia's mother was the complete owner of the salon and everyone in Starlight City knew her and treated her as a friend, however now she's too old to work so Magnolia took her place. Her first days with this job weren't easy at all, many customers left the saloon because they were unpleased and many others left because they knew about Magnolia being the new worker instead of her mother. Luckily, Magnolia got better and better with time, and even though some customers don't like her, she's not even that annoyed anymore. Although Magnolia is really happy with her job right now and all the money she earns every month, she misses her old teenage years a lot. She wishes she could've enjoyed them more instead of just waiting to have the job, so every weekend Magnolia tries to stay with her friends and always go to the cinema to watch a different kind of movie. Magnolia loves romantic ones! During Summer many people in Starlight City plan to go on holiday, so Magnolia has a break from her job and she stays at home with her grandparents or chats with her friends. Another thing that Magnolia loves is jewelry: she spends most of the money she earns from her job buying rings, necklaces, earrings, and other stuff.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • She is a judge in The FC Games 4: Time Traveling.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 11:32:26 AM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2021, 07:32:31 AM »

#106 Nelson

Name: Nelson R. Milo
Birthday: June 16
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Food: Gravy
Favorite Color: gray/denim
Loves: coffee
Hates: plants
Hometown: New Pepperton
Bio: Nelson is an inventor from New Pepperton. Originally he planned to stay there only for a few years because his dream university was there, but then he decided to buy a small apartment and live in New Pepperton. Nelson opened a small shop where he sold his inventions at the age of 26, but he wanted more than that. He strongly believes that technology will take over the world one day, and because of that, he's been trying to prove that for 15 years with no success. He wanted to build a time machine and prove that time traveling actually exist. So far, he has made 3 projects. He spent more than 4 years on the first one, but seeing that nothing was going to come out of that, he moved on and spent the following 7 years on the second project. Nelson was really disappointed that none of his projects worked, but he decided to try one last time. He made a third project, and he's still working on it nowadays. He's known all over the town for his weird beliefs, but people still enjoy his inventions. Nelson often stays inside of his apartment to work on his inventions since he now has a few employees that help him with the shop. He only goes outside during the weekends, when he spends some time with his friends. Nelson also likes reading, and he often visits the local library to buy new books. He always says books are his motivation to keep trying with his "weird" time machine project, even after many years of failures.  

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • He was originally created for the Anonymous FC tournament S8. He managed to win the season, being the second winner made by me.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2021, 07:56:13 AM »

#107 Chloe

Name: Chloe Abby
Birthday: April 2
Favorite Holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
Favorite Food: Matcha Tea
Favorite Color: lilac
Loves: lo-fi
Hates: thunders
Hometown: Powder Point
Bio: Chloe is a student from Powder Point. Since she was a kid, Chloe wasn't like the the other kids at her school. She always stayed alone during the breaks, she never talked to anyone and it seemed like she was always in her world. In fact, Chloe just did the necessary at school, did her work at home, but for the rest of the day, she just stayed silent all day and talked with one other than her dolls. She was obsessed with them, and she wanted to bring them everywhere. So one day, she told her mother that she wanted to become a doll. Her mother said "ahah! Honey, real people can't become dolls!", since she didn't want her child to believe in some weird things that didn't even exist. However Chloe was determined, and since the age of 8 she never forgot about her "life project". Even at the beginning of her teenage years, she still didn't give up and kept telling everyone that she was going to be a doll someday. At the age of 15, she started her "transformation".  First of all, she got a part-time job at a local restaurant, and when she earned enough money, she spent it all to get some expensive make-up products. After some more time, she got enough money to dye her hair and pay a hairstylist in Powder Point who could do work on Chloe's hair to make it look like a doll's hairstyle. To this day, Chloe still has the job since she's planning to get plastic surgery on her eyes to make them look like a doll's eyes. Many people, including her parents and classmates, think she's crazy, but Chloe already knew her plans would cause these kinds of reactions, but now she just wants to focus on her "dream".

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • she was originally created for the Anonymous FC tournament S8. She lost in the Affogato Division Round 1 against Niamh.
  • Chloe was inspired by the lo-fi aesthetic.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 11:35:59 AM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2021, 11:24:09 AM »

#108 Jensen

Name: Jensen T. Thomas
Birthday: October 28
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Food: creameos
Favorite Color: terracotta
Loves: traveling
Hates: blood
Hometown: Oniontown
Bio: Jensen is a man from Oniontown, and he's been working at the famous Glitz Hotel for more than 10 years now. When Jensen was 8, his parents divorced and he stayed with his father. However, Jensen's father had to work all day to earn enough money to raise his son, so Jensen stayed with his aunt for most of the day. At the age of 10, Jensen started noticing that his teeth were growing in a very weird way, but he just didn't pay too much attention to it. As soon as he turned 16, Jensen got a part-time job because he wanted to earn money for the university in Oniontown. At the age of 18, he could afford a small apartment in the center of the town and stayed there for the following 2 years. At the age of 24, he somehow got a job at Oniontown's most famous hotel, Glitz Hotel. The first days at the hotel were a disaster for Jensen, he was still learning to talk to customers in a professional way or how to carry many bags without just falling in front of everyone. He eventually got better at doing everything within a few months. During the summer Jensen has a break from his job. One year, Jensen suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, for no reason at all. He decided to go back to sleep, but before doing that he went to the kitchen to get some water. Then he went back to his room, but while going back to bed, he walked in front of the bathroom, which has a mirror that faces the door. And well, he noticed that he couldn't see his reflection in the mirror, but he just assumed it was because of the darkness or because he was really sleepy. In fact, the next morning he could perfectly see himself in the mirror. His teeth kept growing and became sharper and sharper over time, so Jensen started to make jokes like "duh, not even vampires have such teeth". But what Jensen was treating as a joke, was actually the reality. After some time Jensen woke up during the night again, but this time he decided to check the mirror. He turned on the lights, and he was standing in front of the mirror, but no reflection was on it. Jensen started to get worried and suspicious. At some point, no one could ignore Jensen's teeth, so he tried to hide them in any way possible. To this day, many people think Jensen is a real vampire, but Jensen tries to hide the truth. Now, he's wondering how he was born with this "double identity", since both of his parents are normal humans unless they're hiding something... 

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • he was originally created for a project with my FCs during Halloween but it was cancelled.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2021, 10:52:15 AM »

#109 Jessica

Name: Jessica Alene
Birthday: July 3
Favorite Holiday: Grōōvstock
Favorite Food: pecans
Favorite Color: salmon
Loves: guitars
Hates: books
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Bio: Jessica is a girl from Burgerburgh. Nowadays, she's a very popular girl in her friends' group, but just until a few years ago, she was the common shy girl who always stayed in the corner of the class and talked to no one during breaks. Jessica and her family always lived far away from the center of Burgerburgh, which is full of skyscrapers and other cool places. She lived in a lonely house in the country, with a very big garden. No neighbors, no random people walking in front of the house, no shops, except the Burgeria which is a little closer to Jessica's house. That's why when Jessica still went to school, she had to wake up very early in the morning and quickly get dressed if she wanted to get to school on time. Although Jessica was always quite jealous when she heard about her classmates' conversations when they talked about how great their weekend had been because they went to parties and all, she was still glad to have the nature as her best friend. Especially during summer, she liked to stay up until late night and then go outside in her garden, playing her guitar and singing. Jessica's voice was the only thing you could hear since all the music and other sounds of Burgerburgh were far away from Jessica's house. She was particularly good at playing the guitar, but no one other than herself and her family knew about this talent. Jessica got the perfect opportunity to show this talent when her school organized some sort of talent show right before the summer break. She decided to sign up, although she felt really anxious about the fact that she would've had to stand on a stage in front of lots of people when until that day almost no one even knew how her voice sounded like. The day arrived. Every other student performed, so it was Jessica's turn. When she was told to start singing, she didn't say anything for at least 10 seconds but then she closed her eyes and pretended like it was one of those summer nights, in her garden, with the wind and the sounds of nature. When she was done with her performance, everyone stayed silent for a few moments, but then lots of applauses were coming from the bottom of the stage, and Jessica finally smiled. After the "talent show" finished, everyone was leaving, including Jessica, until one of those popular girls from her class grabbed her shoulder. "hey! I'm Delia Lae, we are in the same class! So you probably don't know about this, but I'm currently looking for the last member of my band, and I thought you would be perfect!" Jessica looked around her, and then accepted. Later that day Jessica met the other members of Delia's band, and since then she's not the "shy girl" she once was.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2021, 11:56:00 AM »

#110 Zeke

Name: Zeke S. P. Felis
Birthday: March 18
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Flim Fest
Favorite Food: Dr. Cherry
Favorite Color: red
Loves: expensive clothes and accessories
Hates: studying
Hometown: Whiskview
Bio: Zeke is a young man from Whiskview. Although you wouldn't think of this when you first meet him, Zeke is pretty much someone who dislikes "normal" people and that's why he only hangs out and goes to school with people from the richest families of Whiskview. He goes to a private school but does nothing all day except sleeping on his desk if the teachers don't notice. Honestly, Zeke is right when he says "I won't even need to worry about finding a job since I have one in front of me.", in fact, he recently started working at his mother's clothes shop, but even there, he barely does anything except saying random directions and prices to the customers in the shop. It's more like he spends hours in the shop trying to find clothes and accessories that he likes and get them once the shop closes. His parents really don't care about Zeke's behavior since they, well, are trying to focus on keeping the family in a good place and still be rich. After "school", Zeke usually goes home and eats lunch while texting on his phone, while sometimes he has to go to the shop right after school if his mother is busy with some business stuff or because she has to be in another place at that moment. Zeke works at the local bank, but Zeke isn't interested in that kind of stuff and he barely visited his father's bank. Zeke and his friends' group and their families are known all over Whiskview, and many people, including a famous fashion designer from the same city, find them extremely annoying, and not only, some people in the past even made up fake videos of these families while robbing banks or doing other illegal things. Zeke doesn't care though, since he assumes everything will always be okay for him.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • a joke about Zeke's bag was made on Discord.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2021, 03:39:43 PM »

#111 Gina

Name: Gina Jacks
Birthday: May 30
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Favorite Food: cotton candy
Favorite Color: dull purple
Loves: flowers
Hates: construction sites
Hometown: Powder Point
Bio: Gina is a florist from Powder Point. She owns a small shop near Powder Point's local Amusement Park, and many people often visit the shop to buy flowers or just to talk with Gina. She's very nice to the customers, and since her shop has been open for 5 years, she even considers some of them just friends who come to her shop just because they want to talk. During the past few years, Gina was often asked if she could give some plants for the Amusement Park's decorations, and that got Gina much more money. Gina lives alone in a house with a very big garden in the center of Powder Point. Gina spends most of her time during the day taking care of her plants at her shop or cutting grass and making sure everything looks perfect in her garden. Over the years, Gina learned a lot about nature and gardening, and she really knows everything about every kind of plant that can be found in the nature, since she spent the last 10 years of her life reading books and articles online about gardening tools and plants. As someone who has a job that relates a lot to nature, Gina is against the destruction of spaces occupied by nature because new buildings have to be built there. Many times she made signs against construction sites that she believed were unnecessary, but to this day no one knows it's her. Another thing that Gina likes a lot is buying new clothes. Since she's a florist, she always tries to buy clothes that match her job and her job, by buying colorful dresses, hats, expensive accessories, and other things.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Gina was created in 2019, but at the beginning of 2021 she got a major redesign and became official.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2021, 01:26:03 PM »

#112 Julian

Name: Julian Elroy
Birthday: December 17
Favorite Holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Favorite Food: mini mallows
Favorite Color: dark tangerine
Loves: nature
Hates: annoying people
Bio: Julian is a young boy from Sakura Bay. He's only 18, but he already went through many things no teenager would want to experience. Many people say he's, like, under a curse of sort and that a demon lives inside him because of all the things that happen to him, and he's known as "the poisonous boy" by the older citizens of his village. Just a few examples: when he was 14, he was walking in his garden and taking care of the plants. Julian always made sure no weird animals or creatures could get into his garden and house, and he used some special product to spray in the air to make them go away in case they somehow slipped through the bushes and trees without Julian noticing. That day, Julian couldn't find the product but he didn't care, since nothing ever happened to him. Well, he was so wrong. After taking care of the plants and flowers, Julian decided to stay outside a bit since it was a sunny day. He was reading something on his phone when he could feel like something biting him on his arm. It was a snake, a poisonous one. Luckily Julian knew what he had to do in these situations since they are pretty common in Sakura Bay, but little did he know that was just the first of 12 times he would be the target of poisonous snakes in his area? Some of his friends are shocked by the fact that Julian always saved himself, but they just consider him lucky. Julian himself makes jokes about this situation, but now he tries to be more careful about eventual snakes in the circumstances. Julian recently got a job at his mother's clothes shop, and he's really liking it so far. He's thinking of working here for some more years until he can find another job that he might like. 

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • I'm planning to enter Julian in KCP21.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2021, 02:06:24 PM »

#113 Flora

Name: Flora Evi
Birthday: February 14
Relationships: unnamed parents, unnamed sister
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Food: pancakes
Favorite Color: gold
Loves: helping people
Hates: lazy people
Bio: Flora is a cheerful student and young girl from Toastwood. Since she was a kid, Flora didn't like to see sad people who stay alone in one place doing nothing just thinking about whatever. Over the years, this trait of her personality surely helped her popularity grow since she, well, made new friends every single day. Flora is currently studying at Toastwood Institute of Art, and she considers it the best school in Toastwood because everyone there is friendly and won't make fun of you for anything. Flora always liked drawing and painting, so studying here was her only choice. Her parents think she's a very smart girl and that choosing this school was such a bad decision for her future. However Flora's dream to become a famous artist has been stuck in her mind since she was 5, and her parents' opinion definitely won't change anything. Recently, Flora got to know a new group of students in the school, and she became friends with all of them within minutes. Except for one. Her name is Madyson D. Beth, and when Flora tried to talk to her she simply walked away. Of course, Flora wanted to know more about this girl, so she asked the group of students she was in if they knew why she behaved like this. The students said she's always been like this, and they only know she's really good at drawing, and that she often walks around Toastwood. Flora tried many times to talk with Madyson, and even if the first times nothing came out of Madyson's mouth, she slowly started to talk more with Flora, and they sometimes have video-calls. Flora recently adopted two cats for her birthday, and she named them sun and moon.  

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Flora was originally created in KCP13 as a challenge, but then she became official.

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ k e n t o n ~

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2021, 11:37:15 AM »

#114 Ludovic

Name: Ludovic Abe
Birthday: November 20
Relationships: Florinda (twin sister)
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Favorite Food: bubble tea
Favorite Color: apple green
Loves: sushi
Hates: cheese
Bio: Ludovic is a model from Sakura Bay. Both he and his twin sister started their modeling career at the age of 18, but unlike her, Ludovic is struggling to be recognized by the people. Ludovic has always been the competitive sibling, so he wasn't happy at all with this situation. Because of that, one year ago he started his own fashion brand, which is called "shadows of Sakura Bay". His brand is mainly about traditional clothes being redesigned into clothes and accessories that people would buy nowadays, and in only one year more than 20K dollars of clothes were spent by people from all over the Flipverse. Currently, there's only one physical shop, which is in Sakura Bay, but Ludovic plans to open a shop in some of the most important cities in the Flipverse, like New Pepperton or Burgerburgh. Recently, Ludovic hasn't done much with his model career, and he's planning to leave it and focus entirely on his fashion designing career. Also because he would like to work with Florinda and design clothes that she could wear and advertise sith her job. Since they were young, Ludovic and his sister were very different, especially in terms of character. Ludovic has always been the one kid who wants to know everything about everyone and always be the best at everything he did, while Florinda has always been the little girl who tries to be friends with everyone she met. Even though they often argued, they always ended up supporting each other. And now that they're both adults, the situation hasn't changed much.

outfits

extra styles:
coming soon!

trivia
  • Ludovic was originally created for the Boba FC Project, but then I decided to keep him and make him official.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:38:16 PM by James » Logged

Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Nice.

My character is better
very cringe
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.