Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Author Topic: Canyon's FC Archive  (Read 1209 times)
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2020, 03:15:23 PM »

Hello, and welcome to Canyon's FC Archive! FC Archives have exploded in popularity recently (credit to Ianiant for the original idea), so I thought I'd make one of my own. My main FC topic can be found here.

This topic will be locked at all times except when I'm adding new FCs here. If you ever see this topic unlocked, please do not post in it.

Please enjoy your stay, and I hope you like my FCs. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

The post below contains FC icons. In order to visit a specific FC's post, click their respective icon below.

Update Log:
March 30, 2020: Created FC Archive, added Calvin and Jennifer.
March 31, 2020: Added April and Philip.
April 2, 2020: Added Sally.
April 6, 2020: Added Lucia.
April 9, 2020: Added Aidan.
April 24, 2020: Added Ahmad.
April 28, 2020: Added Timothy.
May 9, 2020: Added Bitton.
May 16, 2020: Added Patrick.
May 27, 2020: Added Beatrix. Gave April eye spacing.
May 28, 2020: Added birthday list.
June 5, 2020: Added Anita.
June 11, 2020: Began updating icons.
June 12, 2020: Finished updating icons. Added Lucy and Rosie.
June 17, 2020: Added Ashlyn and George.
June 28, 2020: Added Peter, Rick, Gemma, Robert, Rebecca, Ichika, Bernard, Abby, Nolan, Tang, Molly, Riku, Anya, Kari, Charlie, and Leslie. Added a location list.
June 29, 2020: Began adding last names, ages, and nationalities. Added Cynthia and Abbott.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:18:29 PM by Canyon » Logged

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 03:15:59 PM »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:44:02 PM by Canyon » Logged

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 03:16:15 PM »

January
2 - Sally
16 - Abby

February
16 - Rebecca
27 - Jennifer

March
1 - Robert
6 - Timothy
18 - Abbott
28 - Ashlyn

April
15 - April
23 - Rick
28 - Leslie

May
1 - Riku
4 - George
21 - Rosie

June
12 - Philip
16 - Peter
27 - Nolan

July
3 - Aidan
18 - Lucia
27 - Kari
31 - Lucy

August
4 - Cynthia
10 - Ichika
13 - Bitton

September
9 - Calvin
19 - Patrick
27 - Gemma

October
3 - Tang
17 - Beatrix
22 - Ahmad
28 - Bernard

November
8 - Anya
11 - Anita

December
2 - Charlie
12 - Molly
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:19:04 PM by Canyon » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 03:16:42 PM »

(credit to CosmicFizzo)

Tastyville
Anya
Rick
Timothy

Burgerburgh
Gemma
Jennifer

Tacodale
Abby
Lucy
Nolan

Calypso Island
Aidan
Leslie

Maple Mountain
Calvin
Patrick

Starlight City
April
Charlie
Cynthia
George
Ichika
Kari

Frostfield
Sally

Portallini
Abbott

Powder Point
Bernard
Tang

Toastwood
Ahmad
Bitton

Whiskview
Anita
Molly
Robert

Sakura Bay
Ashlyn
Beatrix
Peter
Riku

Oniontown
Lucia
Philip
Rebecca
Rosie
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:19:45 PM by Canyon » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 03:16:59 PM »

Final reserve!

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 03:33:12 PM »

#001: Calvin

• Name: Calvin Montgomery
  • Birthday: September 9
  • Nationality: Canadian
  • Hometown: Maple Mountain
  • Loves: Exploring
  • Hates: Thorns
  • Favorite Food: Goldfish
  • Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
  • Flipdeck Info: Calvin is a happy tour guide residing in his large log cabin in the woods near Maple Mountain. During the week, he spends his time inside the local national park helping to educate visitors about the park. Occasionally, he's assigned to patrol the trails to make sure that all the tourists are safe. When he's not working, Calvin can be found sipping a cup of coffee on his front porch. On the weekends, he hikes down the mountain to the city of Powder Point where he shows off his skills at Pop Dart.

Trivia:
  • He was the winner of Ecopania's Summerpalooza FC Tournament, which took place in June 2020.

Fan Art:

By Super Boomen

By KylesRandomContent
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 06:46:53 AM by Canyon » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 04:17:13 PM »

#002: Jennifer

• Name: Jennifer Walton
  • Birthday: February 27
  • Nationality: Italian
  • Hometown: Burgerburgh
  • Loves: Stuffed Toys
  • Hates: Dusty Vases
  • Favorite Food: Cranberry Nut Muffins
  • Favorite Holiday: Grōōvstock
  • Flipdeck Info: Jennifer is an antique collector from Burgerburgh. Her store, The Treasure Trove, is a very popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Jennifer enjoys her job, but she always loves her Sundays, the only day she has off. On those precious days, Jennifer heads over to the local library where she unwinds and reads a variety of different books. She has recently taken a liking to William Shakespeare's plays, although she can't determine her favorite just yet!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 06:47:11 AM by Canyon » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 10:31:36 AM »

#003: April

• Name: April Schultz
  • Birthday: April 15
  • Nationality: American
  • Hometown: Starlight City
  • Loves: Fancy Clothes
  • Hates: Snow
  • Favorite Food: French Fries
  • Favorite Holiday: Mardi Gras
  • Flipdeck Info: April lives in a large house in Starlight City. She owns and manages Garments for Gamblers, a chain of stores that sell high-end clothes. As the name suggests, the store chain is very popular with gamblers in the city. In her spare time, April usually relaxes in the large hot tub in her backyard. She enjoys the water, which is why she hosts an extravagant pool party every September. These parties are so massive that they attract the attention of news outlets around the Flipverse. Unfortunately for them, they're never allowed inside the gates.

Style A                                  Style B                             The FC Games 3

Fan Art:

By Naegi

By PastaFan3000

By Cacti
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 06:50:43 AM by Canyon » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 04:42:29 PM »

#004: Philip

• Name: Philip
  • Birthday: June 12
  • Hometown: Oniontown
  • Loves: Sand
  • Hates: Long Flights
  • Favorite Food: Cucumber
  • Favorite Holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
  • Flipdeck Info: Philip is the chief advisor to the mayor of Oniontown. He helps the mayor make important decisions that will better the city of Oniontown. He enjoys his job, especially since he can easily take the subway to and from work. On the weekends, Philip heads to the local home improvement store where he browses around for stuff that he can use to better both the interior and exterior of his house. His biggest project was building a whole new floor at the top of his house. Because he did it alone, it took him over two years, but it was worth it!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:43:01 AM by Cryptonite » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2020, 06:57:14 PM »

#005: Sally

• Name: Sally
  • Birthday: January 2
  • Hometown: Frostfield
  • Loves: Cold Weather
  • Hates: Geckos
  • Favorite Food: Dark Chocolate
  • Favorite Holiday: New Year
  • Flipdeck Info: Sally is a college student at Frostfield University. She enjoys her college life, even though the work can be difficult at times. She tries her best to get good grades, and she has a great work ethic. When she doesn't have classes, Sally can be found doing homework in her dorm or knitting a new hat or scarf for herself. She loves the cold weather, so she definitely needs a large supply of them to keep her warm. She currently has about twenty scarves and hats that are all in different colors, and she doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon!

« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 03:34:00 PM by Canyon » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2020, 08:09:07 PM »

#006: Lucia

• Name: Lucia
  • Birthday: July 18
  • Hometown: Oniontown
  • Loves: Cherries
  • Hates: Mice
  • Favorite Food: Ice Cream
  • Favorite Holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
  • Flipdeck Info: Lucia is the official taste tester at The Creamery, an amazing ice cream parlor. She taste tests every single flavor of ice cream to make sure that they are sufficient enough to be sold to customers. She likes most of the flavors she tries, but for others, she sometimes questions the sanity of the product development team. When she's not working, she can be found eating waffles at her favorite restaurants around the Flipverse. She usually orders three jumbo-sized waffles with three cherries on top of each of them.

Fan Art:

By Sagittarius

By Petey K
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 05:23:20 PM by Canyon » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2020, 11:41:05 AM »

#007: Aidan

• Name: Aidan
  • Birthday: July 3
  • Hometown: Calypso Island
  • Loves: Deep Water
  • Hates: Thunderstorms
  • Favorite Food: Cheetos
  • Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
  • Flipdeck Info: Aidan is a professional surfer from Calypso Island. He first started surfing when he was a boy, and he eventually grew to like it so much that he wanted to do it for a living. Now, Aidan competes in over twenty professional competitions every year across the Flipverse. Although he usually places in the top ten (out of fifty), he's aiming to take home a gold medal within the next few years. When he's resting between competitions, Aidan reads surfing magazines and hangs out with his ninety pet fish living in an extremely large aquarium in his house.

Fan Art:

By Petey K
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:43:49 AM by Cryptonite » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2020, 08:51:52 AM »

#008: Ahmad

• Name: Ahmad
  • Birthday: October 22
  • Hometown: Toastwood
  • Loves: Farms
  • Hates: Parking Lots
  • Favorite Food: Pretzels
  • Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
  • Flipdeck Info: Ahmad is an urban designer from Toastwood. He's responsible for most of the layout of Toastwood, including the location of the famous Papa's Cheeseria. Ahmad is also a strong supporter of farms, and he tries to limit the urban sprawl from taking over all the farms found outside the city. On the other hand, he dislikes parking lots simply because they're wasted space that could be replaced with something much more valuable to the community. In his free time, Ahmad makes sure to take his pet cocker spaniel, Fluffy, to the local trails for a nice long walk.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:44:05 AM by Cryptonite » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2020, 02:14:43 PM »

#009: Timothy

• Name: Timothy
  • Birthday: March 6
  • Hometown: Tastyville
  • Loves: Windows
  • Hates: Water Bottles
  • Favorite Food: Peanuts
  • Favorite Holiday: Gondola 500
  • Flipdeck Info: Timothy enjoys his job at Tastyville International Airport. He makes sure passengers aren't bringing hazardous materials onto the aircraft. During off-peak hours, Timothy walks up and down the terminals and helps people get to where they need to be. On Tuesdays, his days off, Timothy relaxes at his 44,000 square-foot mansion and reads his favorite book, Ghost Island, in one of the twenty-two bedrooms. He doesn't enjoy any other book, which is why he's only been reading Ghost Island. He wishes for a sequel, but the author is no longer alive.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:44:20 AM by Cryptonite » Logged

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2020, 09:48:51 AM »

#010: Bitton

• Name: Bitton
  • Birthday: August 13
  • Hometown: Toastwood
  • Loves: Buttons
  • Hates: T-Shirts
  • Favorite Food: Bananas
  • Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
  • Flipdeck Info: Bitton has a good time working with customers at his store, Bitton's Buttons. He loves seeing the different color preferences of each customer. He personally likes blue buttons, but he doesn't complain when customers order purple buttons, his least favorite color. When the store is closed on Sundays, Bitton loves to get away from all the fame and glory he has. He usually travels to the Sun and Fun Resort on Calypso Island and enjoys his day under the alias of Nottib.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:44:38 AM by Cryptonite » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.