Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Author Topic: Canyon's FC Archive  (Read 1216 times)
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2020, 08:28:02 AM »

#011: Patrick

• Name: Patrick
  • Birthday: September 19
  • Hometown: Maple Mountain
  • Loves: Reliable Vehicles
  • Hates: Slippery Trails
  • Favorite Food: Blueberries
  • Favorite Holiday: Neptune's Feast
  • Flipdeck Info: When working, Patrick knows that all of Maple Mountain's residents are relying on him to be a dependable emergency dispatcher. Whenever the local emergency hotline is dialed, Patrick's the one to pick up and send first responders to the scene. He can't afford to make any mistakes, as lives are on the line every single time he answers a call. This sometimes causes stress for him, so he's sure to practice careful meditation techniques for half an hour a day. When Patrick has a rare day off, he heads over to Papa's Pancakeria, where he volunteers to help cook some delicious breakfast to accommodate the constant rush of customers.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:44:52 AM by Cryptonite » Logged

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2020, 04:33:32 PM »

#012: Beatrix

• Name: Beatrix
  • Birthday: October 17
  • Hometown: Sakura Bay
  • Loves: Cats
  • Hates: Loudspeakers
  • Favorite Food: Cranberry Juice
  • Favorite Holiday: Sky Ninja Returns
  • Flipdeck Info: While Beatrix may look like someone from the magical realm, she's certainly no witch! She's just a normal librarian living in Sakura Bay. She loves being surrounded by literature and can always be found reading something. Her favorite things to read are newspapers from the 1800s, which fascinate her. Occasionally, just like any sane person, she needs a break, which is why she camps out in a tent for the weekend in the lush forests of Sakura Bay a few times a year. One time, a stray cat managed to sneak into tent and fell asleep on her back. Beatrix gladly took the cat home, where she then provided for it. The cat, who she named Trevor, soon became her favorite animal of all time.

Trivia:
  • Her name was suggested by -PastelPenguins-
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:45:09 AM by Cryptonite » Logged

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2020, 07:35:02 AM »

#013: Anita

• Name: Anita
  • Birthday: November 11
  • Hometown: Whiskview
  • Loves: Paper
  • Hates: Tape Measures
  • Favorite Food: Toffee
  • Favorite Holiday: Christmas
  • Flipdeck Info: While Anita may not have the highest-paying job in the Flipverse, that doesn't stop her from enjoying it. She's always had a passion for trains, which is part of the reason why she decided to become an engineer for the commuter trains in the Flipverse. She's responsible for getting thousands of people to where they need to be every single day. After her rush-hour shift, she comes home, relaxes on the couch, and watches a movie. She usually falls asleep during it, but her 5:00 AM alarm is always there to wake her up the next day for another long day of work.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2020, 12:07:39 PM »

#014: Lucy

• Name: Lucy
  • Birthday: July 31
  • Hometown: Tacodale
  • Loves: Police Officers
  • Hates: Loud Children
  • Favorite Food: Noodles
  • Favorite Holiday: Chilifest
  • Flipdeck Info: Lucy is a no-nonsense judge from Tacodale. She handles each case with precision, and she always analyzes every single aspect before making a ruling. Because of this, she's never regretted any decision she's made while on the job, which has caused her to live a rather peaceful life rather than constantly dwelling over the past. When Lucy's not banging the gavel, she rides around the city's sidewalks, occasionally popping in to say hi to her former clients (well, the ones she likes).

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2020, 12:18:26 PM »

#015: Rosie

• Name: Rosie
  • Birthday: May 21
  • Hometown: Oniontown
  • Loves: Fridges
  • Hates: Plastic Utensils
  • Favorite Food: Peppermint Bark
  • Favorite Holiday: Big Top Carnival
  • Flipdeck Info: Rosie is a hardworking scientist who spends her time testing different chemicals and substances at the Federal Bureau of Material Analysis in Oniontown. Her discoveries and findings help uncover new information about the many secrets of the planet. In her spare time, Rosie loves to mountain climb at the Rocks R Us Resort in Maple Mountain. Mountain climbing has always been a fun experience for her, and sometimes, she encounters interesting substances to analyze during her trips up and down the slope!

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2020, 12:52:32 PM »

#016: Ashlyn

• Birthday: March 28
  • Loves: Fish
  • Hates: Slippery Floors
  • Favorite Food: Peppermint Bark
  • Favorite Holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
  • Flipdeck Info: Ashlyn is a well-known veterinarian from Sakura Bay. Because of the diversity in wildlife, she handles creatures from toucans to ocelots on a daily basis. No vet school teaches students how to repair the bill of a toucan, so Ashlyn's had to learn many procedures by herself. Some people are skeptical of this, but she doesn't let that get to her. After her job, she usually passes time by taking a walk around the city. There's always something new for her to look at.

Fan Art:

By Spumoni

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2020, 12:59:05 PM »

#017: George

• Birthday: May 4
  • Hometown: Starlight City
  • Relatives: Peter (brother)
  • Loves: Tornadoes
  • Hates: Rules
  • Favorite Food: Maple Syrup
  • Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
  • Flipdeck Info: George is an independent storm chaser who makes his money from selling his high-quality video footage to news stations. Whenever a hurricane forms, George hops in his sturdy luxurious yacht and follows the storm. Tornadoes are his favorite, although they rarely strike nearby his hometown of Starlight City. In his free time, George likes to sleep. The most he's ever slept at one time is 23 hours, when he went to bed at 3:00 PM and didn't wake up until 2:00 PM the next day.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2020, 03:58:07 PM »

#018: Peter

• Name: Peter
  • Birthday: June 16
  • Relatives: George (brother)
  • Loves: Pianos
  • Hates: Shoelaces
  • Favorite Food: Chocolate Cake
  • Favorite Holiday: Halloween
  • Flipdeck Info: Peter works in his own law firm, Ridge Law Offices, in Sakura Bay with his associates. He's an all-around lawyer, so he doesn't really specialize in one specific type. As a result, he's gotten lots of experience in a variety of different fields as a lawyer. When he's not dealing with legal matters, Peter's probably kayaking through the peaceful Showa Pond. He finds kayaking extremely relaxing, especially in quiet environments.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2020, 04:02:55 PM »

#019: Rick

• Name: Rick
  • Birthday: April 23
  • Hometown: Tastyville
  • Loves: Seagulls
  • Hates: Stop Signs
  • Favorite Food: Chocolate Cake
  • Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
  • Flipdeck Info: Rick is a dentist who works with his partner, Jimmy, in a building they own called Building 301. The two of them provide dental services for the majority of the city along with Rebecca, another dentist working in the building. While Rebecca runs a different dental office, she still gets along well with Rick and Jimmy. After a day of filling cavities and playing with teeth, he heads home, grabs a chocolate cake, and eats it (yes, the entire full-sized chocolate cake) while watching mystery movies.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2020, 04:05:11 PM »

#020: Gemma

• Name: Gemma
  • Birthday: September 27
  • Hometown: Burgerburgh
  • Loves: Lamps
  • Hates: Chandeliers
  • Favorite Food: Strawberries
  • Favorite Holiday: New Year
  • Flipdeck Info: Gemma is a cheerful interior designer from Burgerburgh. She treats her customers like family, and she helps plan every aspect of their homes. Her customers appreciate her services, and almost every one of them is satisfied with how their homes look on the inside. When she's not visiting homes, she's almost always going online to research decorations and other elements that would make a great addition to a home. Although she's good at designing, building is her Achilles heel. She's tried many times, but success has been limited for her, especially after she stepped in an open can of paint.

Trivia:
  • She was originally created for Season 3 of the Anonymous FC Tournament, in which she made it to the semi-finals.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2020, 04:09:05 PM »

#021: Robert

• Name: Robert
  • Birthday: March 1
  • Hometown: Whiskview
  • Loves: Warm Fronts
  • Hates: Blizzards
  • Favorite Food: Animal Crackers
  • Flipdeck Info: Meteorology is and has always been Robert's passion. Ever since he was little, he constantly asked questions and was fascinated by the weather. It only made sense that he pursued a career in meteorology, and now he's one of Whiskview's top reporters. He can often be seen on the huge TVs in Whiskview Mall, so he's well-known around town. After a day at work, he goes home and takes a nap. He then eats dinner, reads, and then goes to sleep. When he wakes up the next morning, the first thing he does is check the weather, and so begins another day in the life of Robert.

Trivia:
  • He was originally created for Season 3 of the Anonymous FC Tournament, in which he lost in the first round.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2020, 04:13:54 PM »

#022: Rebecca

• Name: Rebecca
  • Birthday: February 16
  • Hometown: Oniontown
  • Loves: Mint Toothpaste
  • Hates: X-Rays
  • Favorite Food: Coconut Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
  • Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
  • Flipdeck Info: Rebecca works as a dentist in Building 301 along with Rick and Jimmy Lax, although they run a different dental office. Her favorite part about her job is seeing kids go home with shiny teeth, but on the other hand, she hates pulling teeth out. In her free time, Rebecca spends time in downtown Oniontown looking for new stores and restaurants to visit. She also enjoys helping out at the local greenhouse, since she's always had a place in her heart for plants and flowers.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2020, 04:17:31 PM »

#023: Ichika

• Name: Ichika
  • Birthday: August 10
  • Hometown: Starlight City
  • Loves: Stone
  • Hates: Dirty Glass
  • Favorite Food: Donuts
  • Favorite Holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
  • Flipdeck Info: Ichika is a curator at the Museum of Ancient Currency located in Starlight City. She makes sure that the museum is an organized and fun place for people to visit when they have some time to spare. The price to enter the museum is rather low, so she tends to see many visitors. This is a good thing, but more people make more of a mess. She has to clean all the display cases at least three times a day, which can get boring. After work, Ichika usually heads over to the fountain and relaxes for a little bit before going home.

Trivia:
  • She was originally going to be submitted into Season 3 of the Anonymous FC Tournament, but I ended up submitting Gemma instead.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2020, 04:20:17 PM »

#024: Bernard

• Name: Bernard
  • Birthday: October 28
  • Hometown: Powder Point
  • Loves: Berets
  • Hates: Gloves
  • Favorite Food: Vanilla Drizzle
  • Favorite Holiday: BavariaFest
  • Flipdeck Info: Bernard is the owner of the Powdery Place Cafe, which of course, is located in Powder Point. He's mostly behind the scenes, so he's rarely seen in the main area of the cafe or interacting with customers. He's usually in his office dealing with the cafe's finances, menu, employees, and the other many things that it takes to run an independent cafe. Occasionally, he'll come downstairs to grab a bite to eat, although he sometimes sneaks out to buy a donut from the cafe's main competitor, Papa's Donuteria.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

April is back!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2020, 04:22:35 PM »

#025: Abby

• Name: Abby
  • Birthday: January 16
  • Hometown: Tacodale
  • Loves: Driving
  • Hates: Chairs
  • Favorite Food: Lemon Cookies
  • Flipdeck Info: Abby is a private detective who is often hired by the Tacodale Police Department whenever a major crime occurs. Her fees are high, as she does an amazing job finding and analyzing evidence. In her free time, she likes to eat candy. It is one of her personal goals to go to every candy store in the Flipverse at least once. She is almost done with the city of Tacodale, which will be her first city to complete. She will then go on to Toastwood.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.