Poll
Question: Reserve
reserve - 3 (60%)
reserve - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: ~TTHS's FC Archive!~  (Read 1006 times)
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2020, 07:01:11 AM »

Here's the link to my other topic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59996.0

Hey, y'all! I know my FCs don't get that much attention, but I thought I'd follow the trend anyways. Crying Laughing

Update History
Spoiler:
3/31/20: Added all reserves and already completed FCs.
4/10/20: Added Hanna, Phoebe, Bobby and Amber
4/11/20: Added Harrison, Zach and Esme
4/12/20: Added Marc
4/13/20: Added Journee
4/14/20: Added Dallas
4/30/20: Added Stefan
5/1/20: Added Kirsten
5/9/20: Updated Hanna

Tournament History
Spoiler:
Phoebe: Winner of Obed Art's Customerpalooza
Mekhi: Runner-up of The Anonymous FC Tournament S2

Whenever this is unlocked, please don't post here!

Enjoy my crappy FCs!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 12:26:17 PM by Soul Survivor » Logged

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 07:02:16 AM »

Here are some links to my FCs. Click on one if you're interested in learning more!

« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 12:33:02 PM by Soul Survivor » Logged

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 07:02:31 AM »

January
1st: Journee

Februrary
22nd: Bobby

March

April
5th: Kirsten

May
15th: Esme

June
22nd: Phoebe

July
4th: Dallas

August
31st: Marc

September

October
3rd: Harrison & Stefan

November

December
4th: Amber
9th: Hanna
15th: Zach
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:10:52 AM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 07:02:52 AM »

Just in Case!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:36:54 AM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 07:03:11 AM »

Just in Case!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:37:02 AM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 07:03:59 AM »

#001: Hanna

Full Name: Hanna-Marie Vasquez
Birthday: December 9th
Nationality: Dominican
Hometown: Tacodale
Height: 5'5
Favorite Holiday: Cinco De Mayo
Favorite Color: Salmon Pink
Loves: Art
Hates: Romance Novels
Relationships: Libby (Sister), Unnamed Sister
Bio: Hanna is a popular graphic designer and street artist from Tacodale. In her early years, Hanna was what they called "a problem child." She acted out in school and was always making graffiti in public places, even getting arrested once or twice. When she was 16, her dad died. Because of this, she stopped making art and shut herself out from the rest of the world. Soon she learned that he was never coming back, and decided to move on. Today she is a graphic designer, as well as a street artist in Tacodale, however, all the art she does is completely legal.

Styles

Beta Styles
Spoiler:

Trivia

~ She placed eighth in The FC Games: Season One
~ Her hair is dyed Blonde, it is naturally Black

« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 12:32:01 PM by Soul Survivor » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 07:04:21 AM »

#002: Harrison

Full Name: Harrison Kelly
Birthday: October 3rd
Nationality: American
Hometown: Powder Point
Height: 5'9
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Color: Cobalt Blue
Loves: Dogs
Hates: People Who Call Musicals "Plays"
Relationships: Stefan (Brother)
Bio: Harrison is a charming young actor from Powder Point. He's always been overshadowed by his old brother Stefan, who is the star Running Back at his high school. As a kid, he was never the one who liked sports. He prefered locking himself in his room and writing songs, singing at the top of his lungs. He used to be a loner at school. He thought he was invisible until his teacher asked him to join the drama club at his school. He quickly became a leading member of the club, starring in many plays and musicals. He has done community theater work as well. Most recently, he played Alexander Onionton in Poweder Point High's production of "Onionton." A while ago, he and his brother Stefan posted a video of them doing one of the latest "Fliptok" dance trends, and they quickly became popular on the app, with over a million followers.

Styles

Trivia

~ He is loosley based on me
~ He is a "FlipTok" Star with his brother Stefan

« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:25:09 AM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 07:04:40 AM »

#003: Amber

Full Name: Amber Green
Birthday: December 4th
Nationality: Jamaican-American
Hometown: Toastwood
Height: 5'10
Favorite Holiday: Mardi Gras
Favorite Color: Purple
Loves: Fancy Hats
Hates: People Who Value Figure
Relationships: N/A
Bio: Amber Green is a bubbly plus-sized model originally from Toastwood. Growing up, she was often the victim of teasing and body-shaming. When she was 14, she was diagnosed with depression. For the rest of her high school years, she was ridiculed and it drove her even more into sadness. When she went away to college, she was contacted by a modeling agency, and discovered just because she was overweight didn't mean she wasn't beautiful. She started public speaking to girls about how everyone is beautiful, and that you don't have to be a barbie doll. She now lives in Oniontown and models for many agencies daily.

Styles

Trivia

~ She placed 8th in The FC Games 2: Rule The World
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 01:33:09 PM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 07:04:58 AM »

#004: Dallas

Full Name: Dallas Montgomery
Birthday: July 4th
Hometown: Toastwood
Height: 6'3
Favorite Holiday: Starlight BBQ
Favorite Color: Light Blue
Loves: His Guitar
Hates: Pigs
Relationships: Gabi (Sister)
Bio: Dallas Montgomery is a rancher-turned-country singer who is flying up the charts with his new hit single "Sticks and Stones." Dallas has always been a hard-working individual who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty in order to get the job done. However, growing up, he never really got into the family farm. This upset his father, and when Dallas told him he was going to pursue music, his father flipped, and kicked him out of the house. His father has not talked to him for 8 years. Now, Dallas lives in the heart of Toastwood, the Flipverse's capitol for country music. Where he writes music, but still thinks about his father every day, wishing he would forgive him.

Styles

« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:20:18 AM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 07:05:19 AM »

#005: Phoebe

Full Name: Phoebe Winoker
Birthday: June 22nd
Nationality: Canadian
Hometown: Whiskview
Height: 5'8
Favorite Holiday: Groovstock
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Loves: All Kinds of Music!
Hates: The Haters
Relationships: Dallas (Friend)
Bio: Phoebe Winoker is a newly discovered Singer-Songwriter from Whiskview. Growing up, she was very shy and didn't realize she was an amazing singer until one day a talent scout heard her singing in the bathroom of Papa's Bakeria, and couldn't match the voice to the person. That talent scout searched for days, until he finally found Phoebe, and signed her immediately on the spot. She was shocked. She still lives in Whiskview, in a sensible house, because she doesn't believe in having fancy things, (Although she did invest in a fancy guitar!) where she writes songs about her eventful life, while singlehandedly answering every piece of fan mail personally. She has had three platinum records already, and is a hit with everyone, no matter the age!

Styles

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 01:34:51 PM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 07:05:40 AM »

#006: Bobby

Full Name: Robert "Bobby" Mariano
Birthday: February 22nd
Nationality: Hawiian-American
Hometown: Maple Mountain
Height: 5'11
Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
Favorite Color: Brick Red
Loves: Surfing
Hates: Math Class
Relationships: Jenn (Girlfriend), Zach (Rival)
Bio: Bobby is a carefree, chill, student from Calypso Island. Originally from Maple Mountain, Bobby was not excited to move somewhere so different, but all that changed when he got into the water. Now he is in love with the ocean. He has been known to skip school just because he wants to go for a swim. Recently, Bobby became a surfing instructor for small children, and loves every minute of it. He is also on his school's surf team and is the second-ranking surfer, bested only by Zach, the school's most popular kid. He and his girlfriend Jenn have competed in numerous surfing competitions in Calypso Island, and have an ongoing rivalry to see who can win the most.

Styles

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 01:35:53 PM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2020, 07:06:05 AM »

#007: Esme

Full Name: Esme Martinez
Birthday: May 15th
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Hometown: Tacodale
Height: 5'8
Favorite Holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Favorite Color: Lavender
Loves: Following Trends
Hates: Flirting
Relationships: Two Unnamed Daughters, Two Unnamed Sons
Bio: Esme is a Hardworking mother of four kids from Tacodale. She and her husband used to be madly in love until her husband tragically died of a heart attack. Before he died, they started a personal styling company called "My Style Addiction." She handled the Styling, and he handled the financials. After he died, she almost lost the company because she didn't want to interact with anybody. Her kids handled the business until she was ready to get back to it. Now her business has skyrocketed, and she donates the money she doesn't need to the Widows foundation. She never really got over her husband, and now hates it when men try to flirt with her.

Styles

Trivia

~ Her children will be added later!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 03:59:38 PM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2020, 07:06:21 AM »

#008: Zach

Full Name: Zach Daniels
Birthday: December 15th
Hometown: Calypso Island
Height: 6'0
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Color: Goldenrod
Loves: Winning
Hates: When He Loses
Relationships: Marc (Brother), Scott (Dad), Bobby (Rival), Kat (Girlfriend)
Bio: Zach is a boisterous young professional surfer originally from Frostfield. His father, Scott, was one of the most successful professional surfers in the history of the sport. Growing up, Zach was very spoiled. He got everything he wanted, even a car before he could even learn how to drive! However, one thing he does work hard at is surfing. He doesn't have the gift like his dad and his brother, he had to work hard to get his skills. While working hard, he has won 23 surfing competitions on Calypso Island. On the other hand, he is in mostly remedial classes and could care less about his schooling, as he is convinced that he will be even more successful than his father. He plans on skipping college and surfing full-time for a living once he graduates high school.

Styles

Trivia

~ He also really likes to skateboard, hence his Style B.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:15:12 AM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2020, 07:06:49 AM »

#009: Marc

Full Name: Marc Daniels
Birthday: August 31st 
Hometown: Calypso Island
Height: 6'2
Favorite Holiday: Starlight Jubilee
Favorite Color: Steel Blue
Loves: Skateboarding
Hates: His Father
Relationships: Zach (Brother), Scott (Father)
Bio: Marc is a hard-working firefighter from Calypso Island. He used to have great potential to be more successful than his father, who was one of the most successful competitive surfers of all time. However, after getting severely injured from a shark, he couldn't surf anymore. His father got mad that he was "wasting his life away," and an appalled Marc moved to Toastwood. He now works as a firefighter at the Toastwood Fire Department. He loves his work and is very devoted to it. He also enjoys skateboarding on the weekends.

Styles

« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 02:32:45 PM by TTHS » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2020, 10:56:10 PM »

#010: Journee

Full Name: Journee Baxter
Birthday: January 1st
Nationality: Greek-American
Hometown: Tastyville
Height: 5'4
Favorite Holiday: Chilifest
Favorite Color: Neon Purple
Loves: Neon Colors
Hates: Being Underestimated
Relationships: N/A
Bio: Journee is a fiesty fitness icon from Tastyville. Growing up, she was the "tomboy" of her friend group. She enjoyed playing sports, riding skateboards, and playing video games. But most importantly, she loved boxing. She always felt like she was destined for great things, and thought boxing would take her to the stars! Unfortunately, it didn't work out for her. However, her coach told her he had an opportunity for her. She started starring as a trainer in "Baxter's Buttkicking Workout" videos. She quickly got many followers, mostly middle-aged mothers trying to get into shape. However, most of her programs actually work! People trust Journee, and is a very popular face in Tastyville and around the Flipverse. She has an addiction to wearing bright colors as well, and she is never seen not wearing them.

Stlyes

Long Signature:

My Topics
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.