Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Author Topic: ★CalaMitous OC Archive!★ New Update 9/25: ULYSSES!  (Read 3557 times)
Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2020, 01:36:28 PM »

Welcome to my OC Archive!

I have worked very hard to bring these OCs to life, and I have included all of the valuable information about each one. Please enjoy, and stay cheery everybody! Cheery

All of the posts below can help you to find a specific OC, or their birthday. Cheery
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 05:16:06 PM by Toph » Logged

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 01:36:52 PM »

Quick Links for if you are looking for anyone in particular!  Smiley

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 10:46:46 AM by CalaMity » Logged

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 01:37:19 PM »

January:
Spoiler:
7: Guthrie
13: Cole
23: Chayce
29: Corrie
February:
Spoiler:
1: Esmerelda
16: Winnie
28: Niran
March:
Spoiler:
1: Justice
7: Abner
14: Rodney
24: Vito
April:
Spoiler:
4: West
16: Dottie
21: Jinaya
22: Niall
May:
Spoiler:
9: Rudolph
18: Tess
30: Maia
June:
Spoiler:
9: Kennedy
13: Remi
18: Ezra
20: Catori
July:
Spoiler:
6: Aallan
8: Raleigh
14: Tyrin
26: Lee
August:
Spoiler:
2: Emmy
5: Connie
14: Leila
29: Miko
September:
Spoiler:
5: Clint
11: Aaron
23: Mylo
29: Ollie
October:
Spoiler:
9: Sukainah
18: Gideon
22: Gavin
November:
Spoiler:
4: Cazi
11: Yuri
14: Gwyn
27: Ivan
December:
Spoiler:
3: Stephanie
10: Hei
21: GV
26: Xenia
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 10:28:55 AM by Toph » Logged

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 01:37:40 PM »

Happy late birthday to Maia and Kennedy!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 06:40:53 AM by CalaMity » Logged

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 01:37:52 PM »

If I receive art for any of my OCs, I'll post it here! Cheery

Niran by Petey K

Chayce, Style C by Spumoni

Catori by KylesRandomContent
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 02:10:15 AM by CeruleaM » Logged

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 01:38:19 PM »

Yuri Aghayan

Chayce Bennett

Xenia Mauro

Corrie Scalia
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 08:12:23 AM by CeruleaM » Logged

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 02:00:30 PM »

Info:
Name: Teresa Iyer
Nicknames: Tess (Preferred Name)
Birthday: May 17
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Employer: R. Jefferson Accounting Services
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'10"
Nationality: Taian
Home Region: Fleuroe
Current Residence: Near Irivalla, Fleuroe
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Apple Pie
Favorite Restaurant: Lalo's Djion Cuisine (Local)
Favorite Holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
Favorite Animal: Rainbow Lorikeets
Hobbies: Birdwatching, Flower Collecting
Dislikes: Weedkiller
Greatest Fear: Travelling by Ship
Known Relatives: Remi (Second Cousin)
Relationships: Maurice (Fiancé)
Pets: Parakeets, "Hopper" and "Spike"
Bio: Born into a family of florists and adventurers, Tess was prone to love the outdoors. As a child, she spent the majority of her time romping around in her family’s yard, collecting small flowers and watching bugs. As she grew older, these passions remained. She dreamed of becoming a florist, but eventually decided against the idea and went into accounting. Tess now lives in a cozy rural home and has two pet parakeets, that she named Hopper and Spike. She spends just as much of her free time outside as she did as a kid, and has expanded her passion to bird-watching as well. She loves to swing on her porch hammock and read adventurous books, or possibly log the birds she's seen on an app she found. Her fiancé, Maurice, is less interested in birds and nature than she is, but he still likes to stay outdoors with her. They hope to marry, and once they do they have plans to move to the other side of Fleuroe, close to Maurice's childhood home.

Styles:

Trivia:
  • Tess's Style B was designed by Adrian2802 in the competition "Style B Me".
  • Tess is the only OC to have her eye type.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 02:39:15 AM by CeruleaM » Logged

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 02:28:16 PM »

Info:
Name: Gavin Eckroad
Nicknames: GaV6ao (Username)
Birthday: October 22
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Employer: Kai Lonnie High School
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'4"
Nationality: Atzine
Home Region: Oiatz
Current Residence: Revon, Oiatz
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Pizza Rolls
Favorite Restaurant: Penner's Pizza (Local)
Favorite Holiday: Comet Con
Favorite Animal: Bearded Dragon
Hobbies: Watching scary movies, playing video games
Dislikes: Slow Internet
Greatest Fear: Jumpscares
Known Relatives: N/A
Relationships: Bryan (Best Friend), Kent (Best Friend)
Pets: N/A
Bio: Gavin is a computer genius. He has learned very difficult programming, and has made multiple small computer games, which he shares with his group of friends. He has attempted to make his own version of some popular video games, such as Creature Junction and Great Hit Siblings. These projects have not gone extremely well, and many scrapped demos exist in his laptop. He spends a lot of nights watching horror movies. While he claims that he is completely unfazed by the scariest parts, his friends say otherwise. Sometimes they record the scariest parts of a movie to catch Gavin's reaction. Once, he screamed loud enough for his neighbors to hear. Despite being a technology whiz, Gavin enjoys spending time in trees. The largest tree in the backyard of his family's property has a treehouse where he spends a lot of afternoons. He likes to theorize movie and video game plots as he stays there. One idea he had was of a game where the player is a monkey swinging through trees. He hopes to make and test the demo as soon as he can.

Styles:

Trivia:
  • The last three letters in Gavin's online username are the first three of the hex code of his favorite color.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:53:40 AM by CeruleaM » Logged

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 07:01:23 PM »

Info:
Name: Yuri Aghayan
Nicknames: N/A
Birthday: November 11
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Employer: Nunavak Pet Care Corporation (NPCC)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'9"
Nationality: Djion
Home Region: Moh Djio
Current Residence: Herlochsville, Nunavak
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Pumpkin Pie
Favorite Restaurant: Luna Bella Luna Cuisine (Local)
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Animal: Ferret
Hobbies: Performing in theater, playing volleyball
Dislikes: Heavy Rain
Greatest Fear: Accidentally killing an animal
Relationships: Ollie (Best Friend)
Pets: Ferret, "Rahul"
Bio: From a young age, Yuri has been a lover of all animals. She grew up with two old dogs, whom she loved dearly. She decided when she was a teenager that she wanted to become a veterinarian. The next few years of her life were dedicated to that passion, and soon enough, she was a licensed vet. Yuri is calm and thoughtful, but not afraid to put herself in the spotlight. She has been a big part of theater productions since she was eight, and continues to help make costumes and build the set of local musicals and plays. She also enjoys playing beach volleyball in the summertime; a hobby that has stuck with her since she was in middle school. She's never considered herself to be very good, but she enjoys playing with her friends and the exhilaration that comes with hitting the ball with great force. She and her best friend, Ollie, host a podcast about their life experiences.

Styles:

Trivia:
  • Yuri was the winner of the first tournament by CoverM.
  • Yuri was the winner of the first Hall of Fame voting.
  • Yuri was the first OC to be shown on the forum.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 05:23:41 AM by CeruleaM » Logged

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 07:15:27 PM »

Info:
Name: Guthrie Masson
Nicknames: G&G (Friends)
Birthday: January 7
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Employer: Laila's Pets
Hair Color: Brown (Dyed grey)
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5'7"
Nationality: Vakan
Home Region: Nunavak
Current Residence: Nunavak
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Biscuits and Gravy
Favorite Restaurant: Jukebox Cajun (Chain)
Favorite Holiday: Groovstock
Favorite Animal: Parrot
Hobbies: Playing guitar and ukulele
Dislikes: Instructions
Greatest Fear: Snakes Escaping from their Cages
Known Relatives: Connie (Nephew)
Relationships: N/A
Pets: Parrot, "Gilligan"
Bio: Guthrie is one of the greatest examples of a free spirit. When he wants to do something, he does it without hesitation. When he was 24, he randomly decided that he wanted a parrot. He immediately bought one, and named him Gilligan. Gilligan has been his shoulder buddy since then. Since he immediately grows connected to places he associates with joy, he decided that he wanted to work at the pet shop where he bought Gilligan. He feeds the birds and takes care of the reptiles until they are taken into a family. He has considered buying a few for himself but has prioritized keeping Gilligan safe. He also has to keep Gilligan safe from children when they come to his house, such as his nieces, nephews, and young cousins. He is a musical guy, and plays both guitar and ukulele. Gilligan enjoys chewing on the strings. When he goes camping with friends, he always brings a bunch of cheap ukuleles for his friends to play around with. He's even taught them some chords.

Styles:

Trivia:
  • Gilligan's name was originally Gillian, but CM couldn't help calling him Gilligan, so the name was changed.
  • Guthrie is the only OC that has been drawn by CM.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 07:20:04 PM by CalaMity » Logged

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2020, 09:19:52 AM »

Info:
Name: Hei Ade
Birthday: December 10
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Employer: Self-Employed
Hair Color: Golden
Height: 5'9"
Nationality: Taian/Qutane
Home Region: Qutakun
Current Residence: Taianil
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Chicken Kabobs
Favorite Restaurant: Python Qutane (Chain)
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Favorite Animal: Turtle
Hobbies: Walking on the beach
Dislikes: Tree Sap
Greatest Fear: Spiders, Stage Fright
Bio: Hei is a quiet, yet thoughtful entrepreneur and inventor. She has many amazing ideas, yet struggles with speech and body language. She is the one responsible for a new lighting system in Taianil, which proved not only efficient, but effective. She is currently spending time with a language assistant, who is helping her to get her ideas across. She finds these lessons very helpful, despite her shyness around others. Her assistant is quite kind to her, and understands shy people better than anyone else Hei has met. Since childhood, Hei has excelled in math and science. However, because she was so quiet, her intelligence went unnoticed by most. Her teachers tried to put her in an honors program, but Hei couldn't take the pressure to perform as well as everyone there. She has a fear of spiders and a strong dislike of tree sap, both due to bad experiences from her childhood. She has pledged to herself that she will someday invent something that keeps trees clean and smooth.

Styles:

Trivia:
  • Hei's original name was Heibai, which was completely made up.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 07:29:29 PM by CalaMity » Logged

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2020, 09:27:10 AM »

Info:
Name: Raleigh Milan
Nicknames: RMilan (Artist Name)
Birthday: July 8
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Employer: Schunan's Museum of Art
Hair Color: Orange
Height: 5'11"
Home Region: Nhoniai
Current Residence: Moh Djio
Favorite Color: Gold
Favorite Food: Mac N' Cheese
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Animal: Axolotl
Hobbies: Photography, painting
Relationships: Miko (Employer/Friend)
Bio: Raleigh has always had a good eye when it comes to color and patterns. He is a bubbly, passionate artist from the streets of Nhoniai, the poorest region in Loediff. Despite the setbacks, he has become one of the most respected artists in Loediff, with intricate paint and oil pastel work. His beautiful work was quickly noticed by multiple museums in Loediff, including one of the most prestigious: Schunan's Museum of Art in Moh Djio. The curator, Miko, was interested in meeting him. They became instant friends, and Raleigh's art was then presented proudly in the museum. Since then he has been given many art requests from people in Nhoniai.

Styles:

Trivia:
  • Raleigh's Style A and B were switched after being revealed.
  • Raleigh's name was originally Kyo.

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2020, 03:22:12 PM »

Info:
Name: Miko Araki
Birthday: August 29
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Employer: Schunan's Museum of Art
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'6"
Home Region: Moh Djio
Current Residence: Moh Djio
Favorite Color: Fuchsia
Favorite Food: Tacos
Favorite Holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Favorite Animal: Cat
Hobbies: Reading novels
Relationships: Raleigh (Employer/Friend)
Pets: Cats, "Barry" and "Lukas"
Bio: A formal curator and lover of reading, Miko is a well respected citizen in Moh Djio. Her museum, Shunan's Museum of Art, is one of the most visited attractions in eastern Loediff. She has tried to make art herself, but she has always been unhappy with the result. Therefore, she sticks to her position as curator, leaving the creativity to artists around Loediff. She loves reading, and has since she can remember. She often visits libraries around Moh Djio to find any book that she hasn't opened. She enjoys putting herself in worlds unlike her own. Her pet peeve is dirty surfaces, specifically greasy counters or dusty shelves. Her cats, Barry and Lukas, do not help to keep her house spotless.

Styles:

Trivia:
  • Miko was originally a goth.

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 05:53:35 AM »

Info:
Name: Oliver Cohen
Nicknames: Ollie (Preferred name)
Birthday: September 29
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Employer: Sebastian's Paints
Hair Color: Blonde
Home Region: Nunavak
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Food: Donuts
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Favorite Animal: Chameleon
Hobbies: Listening to audio books or podcasts
Relationships: Yuri (Best Friend)
Bio: Ollie is a slightly sarcastic, yet fun guy to hang around. He lives in the rich Nunavak, where paint jobs are not an uncommon need. He took the job of painter at age 17, where he discovered how satisfying it was. He loves to have things in order, and will correct anything out of place. He likes to make lists of words that he likes; his favorites are 'smock' and 'perambulate'. His coworkers think of him as a neat freak, which he takes with a smile. If he sees lint, he will run in terror. He has never known the origin of this fear, but he refuses to touch or even look at lint for over five seconds.

Styles:

Trivia:
  • Ollie shares his birthday with CM.

Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2020, 06:10:42 AM »

Info:
Name: Justice Koch
Nicknames: The Quiet Queen (Close friends)
Birthday: March 1
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Employer: Self
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: N/A
Home Region: Qatakun
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Favorite Food: Lobster
Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
Favorite Animal: Fennec Fox
Hobbies: Playing ukulele, lounging
Pets: Hamster, "Tucker"
Bio: Often regarded as the fashion queen of Nunavak, Justice has created some beautiful and intricate clothing and accessories. Her skill is remarkable, and her eye for style is possibly the greatest in Nunavak. Justice has been mute since she was born, so she has earned the nickname "Quiet Queen" by her closest friends and admirers. Her greatest and most popular article of clothing is the Koch Scarf, a complicated and comfortable neck accessory. The scarf has sold extremely well around Nunavak and even parts of Shockall. She loves cute animals and the summertime, when many clothing ideas are created in her mind.

Styles:

Trivia:
  • Not even CM knows what Justice's eyes look like.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.