Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Author Topic: Kory's FC Archive  (Read 2921 times)
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Who you calling evil?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2021, 09:20:04 AM »

#025: Dani

Full Name: Danielle "Dani" Kawalski
Birthday: May 4
Hometown: Powder Point
Nationality: American
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Favorite Color: Navy
Loves: Keylime Pie
Hates: Apple juice
Relationships: Bud (friend), Corbin (boyfriend)
Flipdeck Info: Dani is a teenager from Powder Point who works at her parents' diner The Finer Diner as a waitress. She and her boyfriend Corbin work there together. Dani loves interacting with her customers, especially her favorite regular Bud. Dani met Bud one day when he came in thinking it was still the bar that he used to visit daily, but it was now a diner. Dani laughed and told him that it was a diner and they were open for brunch at the time. Ever since that day, Bud has come in every Sunday and Dani has his order memorized. Dani and Bud have gotten so close that she considers him to be a grandpa figure. Both of Dani's grandpas died before she was even born, so she never had one in her life. With Bud by her side, she can finally say that there is another man she looks up beside her dad. For Christmas, Bud always gets her something amazing, and for her 16th birthday, he bought her a car. Dani is a senior in high school, so she will be graduating soon. Once she graduates, she plans on going to college which means she'll have to quit working at the diner. She'll miss the diner, and she'll always have the fond memories of seeing Bud there every Sunday.

Styles

Trivia

-Dani was created for season 1 of my Best New FC Tournament.

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Who you calling evil?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2021, 09:31:14 AM »

#026: Molly

Full Name: Molly White
Birthday: February 14
Hometown: Portallini
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Favorite Color: Dark red
Loves: Checkers
Hates: Chess
Relationships: Nicki (best friend), Sheila (sister)
Flipdeck Info: Molly is a barista from Portallini who works at the Chicory Cafe. She is a big advocate for world peace and love, and she believes that everyone deserves love and has something good about them. She and her friend Nicki once held a parade for their town on Valentine's Day just called the Parade of Love. On that same day, Molly held a town-wide checkers tournament. She ended up placing 4th, but Nicki ended up winning. Molly's sister Sheila thinks that Molly is cheesy and gimmicky, but Molly knows Sheila loves her deep down. Another thing that Molly loves is sweet foods. She aspires to make her own chocolate company someday. Molly says that sweet foods may not be the healthiest, but they at least give you joy for a short period of time. She visits the Bakeria weekly to buy a different kind of pie for her and her family, she stops by the Scooperia almost daily to get a small cookie sundae before work, and she goes to the Donuteria every other day to buy donuts for her coworkers.

Styles

Trivia

-Molly was created for season 1 of my Best New FC Tournament.

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Who you calling evil?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2021, 04:04:51 PM »

#027: Sheila

Full Name: Sheila White
Birthday: October 6
Hometown: Portallini
Favorite Holiday: Mardi Gras
Favorite Color: Teal
Loves: Breaking rules
Hates: Punishment
Relationships: Molly (sister)
Flipdeck Info: Sheila is a little on the wild side compared to the rest of her family. Her family lives in the inner parts of Portallini, but Sheila spends most of her time with her friends at the skate park. Ever since she was a little kid, she would harass teachers, get in fights, and call people rude names. As long as you're on her good side, though, she will more than likely treat you like she would one of her best friends. She and her sister Molly tend to not get along. Molly, who is 7 years older than Sheila, is their parents' favorite child, and this caused Sheila to act up as a child. There is one moment in particular that got her in a lot of trouble with her parents. When Molly was just a pre-teen, Sheila went into Molly's room and cut off almost all of Molly's hair while she was sleeping. Molly had a dance recital the next day, and Sheila wanted her to be as miserable as possible. Her parents grounded her for a while, but it did nothing. In fact, it only made Sheila rebel against her parents. That being said, she's not really on good terms with any of her immediate family and hopes to move away from them as soon as she graduates. Speaking of school, Sheila is a straight-A student even though she doesn't take school that seriously.

Styles

Trivia

-Sheila was created for season 1 of my Best New FC Tournament.

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Who you calling evil?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2021, 04:19:06 PM »

#028: Casey

Full Name: Casey Willows
Birthday: June 17
Hometown: New Pepperton
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Color: Grayish-blue
Loves: Mystery novels
Hates: Romance novels
Relationships: Logan (friend), Amelia/Whitney (friend)
Flipdeck Info: Casey may not look the part, but he is a high school English teacher who recently graduated from college. He has always loved the English language, but one thing he loved more was a good book. He was a borderline cool kid when he was in school so he didn't want everyone to know what he did behind the scenes, but one day he finally embraced his love for books and decided to stop pretending to be someone he wasn't. That day was the day where he would find his real friends. As he walked into the library, he found a group of people who the people he used to hang out with would call nerds. This group of people scoffed as they saw him, but they quickly realized that Casey was there because he wanted to be, not because he had to be. These people were having their book club meeting; Casey inevitably decided to join. He met his two best friends and future college roommates Logan and Amelia there. They would talk about all sorts of books from mystery to horror to romance (a genre that Casey found out was one that he didn't really enjoy). He knew that he wanted to teach high school English because of all of the novels that are read in those classes. If you want to find a good book to read, talk to Casey and he'll more than likely have one for you!

Styles

Trivia

-Casey was created for season 1 of my Best New FC Tournament.

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.