Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Author Topic: Kory's FC Archive  (Read 2349 times)
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2020, 03:11:27 PM »

#010: Norah

Full Name: Norah Jane Swanson
Birthday: February 11
Hometown: Tastyville
Nationality: American
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Color: Bright green
Loves: Watching sunsets
Hates: Soccer
Relationships: N/A
Flipdeck Info: After leading her high school basketball team to the championships for three straight years, Norah decided that she wanted to go to college to play college basketball. Although she was never into school, she took the opportunity to play for the basketball team and led them to a countless number of victories. She's now a professional basketball player for the Tacodale Tortillas. She even opened up her own gym alongside he good friend Connor.

Styles

Trivia

-Norah appeared in my comic "Total Drama: Calypso Island".

Hi, I'm Kory, also known as SweetButPsycho.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2020, 03:17:58 PM »

#011: Bebe

Full Name: Brianna "Bebe" Hughes
Birthday: October 30
Hometown: Tastyville
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Color: Red
Loves: Protecting wildlife
Hates: Hunting
Relationships: Nadine (sister)
Flipdeck Info: Bebe is a college student who is currently studying to become a wildlife conservation officer. She has always had a soft spot for animals. When her pet guinea pig died, she missed school for two weeks because she was so depressed over it. When she grew older, she learned of organizations that advocated for protecting wildlife. Bebe became interested and is now part of various wildlife protection organizations. Bebe is also a speaker for animal rights. She hopes to become one of the top wildlife conservation officers in the country.

Styles

Trivia

-Bebe appeared in my comic "Total Drama: Calypso Island".

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2020, 03:29:41 PM »

#012: Carly

Full Name: Carly Marie Bryant
Birthday: May 24
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Favorite Holiday: Comet Con
Favorite Color: Purple
Loves: Hyper Green
Hates: Diet Fizzo
Relationships: Rory (dog), Hudson (dog)
Flipdeck Info: Carly is the girl that you would always expect to throw spitballs at the teacher. She is known for her mischievous pranks and outrageous jokes. Her parents blame it on all of the Hyper Green that she drinks. One time while there was a substitute teacher, she convinced the teacher that she is allowed to skateboard in the hallways whenever she wanted. Unsurprisingly, this led to a detention. When she is not at school, she enjoys writing stories and hanging out with her dogs Rory and Hudson.

Styles

Trivia

-Carly appeared in my comic "Total Drama: Calypso Island".
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 01:25:24 PM by Kookie » Logged

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2020, 03:43:41 PM »

#013: Teresa

Full Name: Teresa McCoy
Birthday: April 13
Hometown: Toastwood
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Favorite Color: Hot pink
Loves: Campfires
Hates: The city
Relationships: Garrett (cousin)
Flipdeck Info: Teresa grew up in the country on a farm with a lot of cattle. She was always obsessed with watching bull riding on TV, so she asked her dad if she could do the same thing with their own cows. Even though it was dangerous, her dad said that she could do it. When she graduated high school, she went straight to the rodeo to become a professional bull rider. She is now one of the best professional bull riders. When she's not at the rodeo, she is working on a pig farm with her cousin Garrett.

Styles

Trivia

-Teresa appeared in my comic "Total Drama: Calypso Island". She was a team captain.

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2020, 01:35:34 PM »

#014: Fritz

Full Name: Francis "Fritz" Guthrie
Birthday: September 4
Hometown: Frostfield
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Color: Orange
Loves: Science
Hates: Geography
Flipdeck Info: Fritz is a science-loving high schooler. He loves to take part in anything and everything science-related, and he usually wins at the science fair every year. One year, he even crafted the world's largest baking soda volcano. It was so big that he couldn't even fit it in the school. Fritz's main interest is chemistry, and he intends to become a chemical engineer following high school and college. His real name isn't Fritz, but his friends call him that since his idol is Professor Fitz. The nickname stuck and now everybody calls him that.

Styles

Trivia

-Fritz appeared in my comic "Total Drama: Calypso Island". He was eliminated first, but he came back in a later episode.

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2020, 12:01:51 PM »

#015: Stephanie

Full Name: Stephanie Louise White
Birthday: June 29
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Favorite Holiday: Holi
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Loves: Reality TV
Hates: Vegetables
Flipdeck Info: Stephanie is a rising pop star in the Flipverse. After catching the attention of Hugo, he decided to take her under his wing and sign her to a record deal. Stephanie, who is a very outgoing person, released her first single straight out of high school and followed it up with a very well-selling album. She performs shows all around the Flipverse. Her biggest performance yet was in Starlight City where she played in front of a sold-out arena of 100,000 people.

Styles

Trivia

-Stephanie appeared in my comic "Total Drama: Calypso Island".

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2020, 12:11:47 PM »

#016: Erin

Full Name: Erin Grace Miller
Birthday: February 19
Hometown: Whiskview
Favorite Holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
Favorite Color: Purple
Loves: Documentaries
Hates: Gum
Flipdeck Info: Erin began writing stories when she was in middle school. Her stories have always been a bit bizarre, but she says that's her style. She calls it "fantasy to the extreme". She likes to write whenever she gets the chance, whether it's at a party or in a coffee shop. So far, she has released 3 books, one of which is getting its one movie adaptation. She is also known for being creative in other areas. She loves to do puzzles and play guitar, and she is also an anime fan.

Styles

Trivia

-Erin appeared in my comic "Total Drama: Calypso Island".
-Erin was entered into KCP18.
-Erin's original name was Ellie, but I wanted to enter her into KCP and Ellie was too close to Elle, a customer who already exists.

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2020, 07:50:46 AM »

#017: J-Ron

Full Name: Jaron "J-Ron" Webster
Birthday: March 14
Hometown: Oniontown
Nationality: Jamaican-American
Favorite Holiday: Easter
Favorite Color: Blue
Loves: Rap music
Hates: Country music
Flipdeck Info: J-Ron works as a DJ in Oniontown at a radio station that plays classic hip-hop music. When he's not working there, you can find him deejaying at parties or clubs for a little extra fun. He loves deejaying because he's always loved music. When he was a kid, he got a keyboard for his birthday which introduced him to his love of music. He is a collector of old vinyls and he visits Hugo's Warped Records weekly to find albums from back in the day.

Styles

Trivia

-J-Ron appeared in my comic "Total Drama: Calypso Island".

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2020, 03:41:02 PM »

#018: Paxton

Full Name: Paxton Choi
Birthday: June 28
Hometown: Toastwood
Nationality: Korean-American
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Favorite Color: Gold
Loves: Traveling
Hates: Lisa
Relationships: Zoey (best friend)
Flipdeck Info: Paxton began running only 2 years ago but he has come a long way. In his very first race, he stood second to the bottom. In his most recent races, he's been in the top 3 almost every time. He always runs against his arch-rival Lisa, whom he thinks is nothing but a showboat. He's very proud to say, though, that he beat Lisa in a race on his birthday. Although he loves running, he loves traveling the country as well, and he plans to travel the world eventually. He would like to visit Korea because of his South Korean heritage.

Styles

Trivia

-Paxton was entered into season 3 of The FC Games, but he got eliminated first because of an accidental rule break that occurred.
-His color scheme is based on the Green Bay Packers, and so is his name.

Fan Art

By Petey K, in his outfit from his only FC Games challenge

By Lammy
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 08:50:01 AM by ~SweetButPsycho~ » Logged

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2020, 01:47:36 PM »

#019: Louisa

Full Name: Louisa Martin
Birthday: April 2
Hometown: New Pepperton
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Film Fest
Favorite Color: Burgundy
Loves: Movie nights
Hates: Bees
Flipdeck Info: Louisa is a spunky, fun-loving nurse from New Pepperton. While she enjoys her job dealing with patients and helping them cure their illnesses, she especially loves hanging out with friends after work to watch movies. She grew up with a strict mother and a lazy father who got divorced when she was just 11. Whenever she would be at her dad's house, she would receive a lack of discipline which led her to be able to sneak out most nights. Once her mother found out about this behavior, she grounded her for 3 months. While she was grounded, she discovered her love for movies. She had a shelf of nearly 50 movies that she had never watched, so she decided to start watching them. To her surprise, many of them were very good. From rom-com to action to horror, she watched every single DVD in her house throughout these three months. She learned many life lessons from these movies also, and it led her to change her behavior once she was ungrounded. Louisa claims that movies changed her life for the better, and she praises her mom for grounding her. She believes that if she had never changed her behavior, she would've never became one of the best nurses in New Pepperton.

Styles

Trivia

-Louisa was originally created for season 3 of The Anonymous FC Tournament.

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2020, 02:00:46 PM »

#020: Kalvin

Full Name: Kalvin Ziegler
Birthday: December 11
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Favorite Color: Brown
Loves: Pizza rolls
Hates: Lemonade
Relationships: Teddy (best friend)
Flipdeck Info: Kalvin is a college student who is currently studying to become a video game designer. Kalvin never had video games in his house when he was younger, so he always went over to his friend Teddy's house to play video games. When he discovered the wide range of video games out there, he realized that making one would be fun. With the help of their Technology teacher in school, Kalvin and Teddy created a short video game called "Star Battles: An Old Hope", based on the very popular movie series Star Wars. When Kalvin heard that he could make money from creating video games, he was elated. He has now worked on making 12 video games, 3 of which he has completed and are being sold at his university. Kalvin's games have caught the attention of some very famous online gamers, and he believes that his ideas just keep getting better. He is currently working on a game called "Bright Future", which he hopes will be released by early next year.

Styles

Trivia

-Kalvin was originally created for season 3 of The Anonymous FC Tournament.

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2020, 02:14:54 PM »

#021: Nicki

Full Name: Nicki Crawford
Birthday: September 21
Hometown: Portallini
Nationality: Chinese-American
Favorite Holiday: Mardi Gras
Favorite Color: Sky blue
Loves: Winter
Hates: Squirrels
Relationships: Molly (best friend)
Flipdeck Info: Nicki is a guidance counselor who feels like she should take her own advice sometimes. Although she is a very upbeat person, she often feels insecure about her occupation. She enjoys helping teenagers with the issues in their lives, but she doesn't feel qualified enough and she doesn't like the way she is paid. It's not uncommon to see Nicki at the Chicory Cafe just gazing out the window while sipping on her decaf. The barista at Chicory Cafe, Molly, who is also Nicki's best friend always encourages Nicki to venture out of her comfort zone and look for her true calling, but Nicki never listens. Nicki dreams of moving to Italy and meeting the love of her life there. She believes that she is too dedicated to her job to do this. She says that she will stay in Portallini with her friends and family until she figures out what her future holds.

Styles

Trivia

-Nicki was originally created for season 4 of The Anonymous FC Tournament.

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2021, 08:31:17 AM »

#022: Russ

Full Name: Russ Jacobson
Birthday: January 13
Hometown: Starlight City
Favorite Holiday: Mardi Gras
Favorite Color: Silver
Loves: Fancy Cars
Hates: Drama
Relationships: Serena (girlfriend)
Flipdeck Info: Russ is a very rich chauffer from the inner parts of Starlight City. He has driven some of the Flipverse's biggest celebrities to some of the most prestigious events out there. While he tends to live a rather luxurious lifestyle, he is always up for a casual dinner with friends even if it means canceling bigger plans. He lives in a 3 story mansion with his girlfriend Serena. He met Serena while at a party host by a friend of his. The two instantly clicked. They bonded over some of their favorite things, which include Jason Derulo, bunnies, and sparkling water. The two plan on getting engaged sometime in the future. Russ is known for his undying hate for drama. This hatred started in high school when his sister was caught up in a petty argument with her best friend. In the end, his sister eventually got further away from this friend which devastated her for months after the incident. Russ watched his sister become a shell of her former self, becoming depressed and lonely. He couldn't take watching it anymore, so he promised someday that he would take her to a Jason Derulo concert. At the time, he didn't have very much money, which led him to his present-day career. Ever since that incident, they have been to 4 Jason Derulo concerts together.

Styles

Trivia

-Russ was originally created for season 4 of The Anonymous FC Tournament.

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2021, 08:45:29 AM »

#023: Connie

Full Name: Connie Greene
Birthday: October 11
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Nationality: Indian-American
Favorite Holiday: Holi
Favorite Color: Lavender
Loves: Interviewing strangers
Hates: Black pants
Flipdeck Info: If there's a big news story in the Flipverse, you can probably bet that Connie Greene will be on it right away. She has worked for Nowtime News for nearly 5 years, and she has become one of their head reporters. She has covered some of the biggest stories like Guy Mortadello's arrest and the opening of the Scooperia. She loves finding random strangers on the street and asking them questions about topics they have no knowledge of. While she usually loves her job, there was one thing that really left her shook for some time: the black pants incident. While she was visiting the Whiskview Mall for a news story, she noticed a pair of black pants laying on the floor of the Fashion Flambe store. She went to pick them up to put them in the lost and found, but when she got closer, she noticed it had a horrible odor. She lifted one of the pant legs and found a huge pile of guacamole on the inside. Baffled, Connie didn't believe what she was seeing at first. She reported it to one of the employees, but they had no clue whose pants they were and why there was guacamole inside of them. Everyone has their theories, but Connie thinks that there's something bigger to it. She has been investigating it ever since; she believes Radley Madish has something to do with it.

Styles

Trivia

-Connie was created for season 1 of my Best New FC Tournament.

Awesome quotes:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2021, 09:01:34 AM »

#024: Joshua

Full Name: Joshua Feldman
Birthday: August 25
Hometown: Calypso Island
Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
Favorite Color: Teal
Loves: Sand
Hates: Hurricanes
Flipdeck Info: Joshua is a chill guy from Calypso Island who works at Kahuna's Surf Shack. He is also an avid surfer. He wasn't really into surfing before he worked there, though. When he was 16, his parents made him get a job. Since he lived on the island anyway, he decided to work there. He was accepted in less than 2 days. Once he started, Kahuna taught him the basics of surfing and all about the different things a surfer needs in order to ride the waves. Unamused, Joshua - who Kahuna calls Joshie - threatened to quit. Kahuna didn't want to lose him, so he told Joshua to try surfing for himself. To Joshua's surprise, once he got out on the water, he really loved it. He enjoyed the thrill of it all. Because of this, he decided to stay at the Surf Shack. Every day before he clocks in, he grabs his favorite surfboard that Kahuna specialized just for him and rides a few waves to start off the day.

Styles

Trivia

-Joshua was created for season 1 of my Best New FC Tournament.

Awesome quotes:
Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.