Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's FC Archive  (Read 4897 times)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2020, 11:54:09 AM »

Welcome to my FC Archive!
Here I will be posting everything about my FCs, such as outfits and information.
Wink

My FC Discussion Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.0

List of Credits:
Credits to Ianiant for the original idea of Archives.
Credits to Imgur for installing the pics.
Credits to Background Eraser for removing the backgrounds.
Credits to Papa Louie Pals for making FCs and Scenes.

Quick Access for the FCs
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:07:33 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 07:33:47 AM »

Reserve
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 05:20:42 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 11:25:24 AM »

Reserve
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 05:21:06 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 11:43:27 AM »

Reserve
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 05:21:44 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 06:36:20 AM »

January
12 - Cotail
February
16 - Jocelyn
March
13 - William
21 - Bella
April
23 - Philip
25 - Freddo
May
16 - May
25 - Nina
28 - Thalia
June
23 - Vana
July
21 - Beck
28 - Mike, Max
August
3 - Daniel
September
6 - Prinn
October
5 - Roberto
16 - Lionel
November
9 - Darrel
December
20 - Harry
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:09:42 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 06:52:25 AM »

Daniel (by woozah):
Bella (by Ninja Monkey):
Jenny (by Petey K):
Jenny (by DokiDokiTsuna) (Coloring by myself (Tamatim)):
Emily with Other FC Penguins (by EndermanTuxedo):
Jenny as Onion Jenny (by EndermanTuxedo):
Grace in the Nature (by myself (Tamatim)):
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:11:18 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 07:11:11 AM »

Info:
Name: Philip Armstrong
Birthday: April 23rd
Relationships: Lionel, Darrel, Nina, Vana, Prinn (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Pirate Bash
Favorite Color: Steel Blue
Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese
Fun Facts:
- He likes Pirate Bash because he likes talking like Pirates when he was young.
- He likes being sarcastic.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Philip is one of the main characters in my comic, Friends Forever.
  • Philip originally was created to experiment the red-teal color scheme.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 07:44:31 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 08:16:43 AM »

Info:
Name: Darrel Curritto
Birthday: November 9th
Relationships: Samir (Brother), Lionel, Philip, Nina, Vana, Prinn (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Groovstock
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Food: Pepperoni Pizza
Fun Facts:
- He likes listening to music.
- He has many phobias.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Darrel is one of the main characters in my comic, Friends Forever.
  • Darrel's name was inspired by a TV show character with the same name.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 04:56:05 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2020, 07:22:35 AM »

Info:
Name: Lionel Kuster
Birthday: October 16th
Relationships: Nina (Wife), Philip, Darrel, Vana, Prinn (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Starlight BBQ
Favorite Color: Forest Green
Favorite Food: Peach Pie
Fun Facts:
- Nina sometimes makes him desperate.
- He does really good BBQ.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Lionel is one of the main characters in my comic, Friends Forever.
  • Lionel when first created was going to be Nina's brother, ironically.
  • Lionel was entered in Speedo's FC Tournament - Season 2. He lost in the first round.
  • Lionel was entered in Speedo's FC Tournament S3 - Veterans vs. Rookies. He lost in the first round.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 05:27:05 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2020, 07:36:40 AM »

Info:
Name: Nina Ornilla
Birthday: May 25th
Relationships: Lionel (Husband), Philip, Darrel, Vana, Prinn (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: BavariaFest
Favorite Color: Orchid
Favorite Food: Blueberry Smoothie
Fun Facts:
- She gets easily jealous.
- She loves bags.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Nina is one of the main characters in my comic, Friends Forever.
  • In her early reel version, she was blonde.
  • Her old design was entered in Speedo's FC Tournament - Season 2. She lost in the first round.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 05:29:41 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2020, 10:50:31 AM »

Info:
Name: Vanallope "Vana" Pencilson
Birthday: June 23rd
Relationships: Prinn, Nina, Philip, Darrel, Lionel (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Color: Light Salmon
Favorite Food: Chicken Taco
Fun Facts:
- Fashion really isn't her thing.
- She is allergic to strawberries.
- She hates everything related to Jelly.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Vana is one of the main characters in my comic, Friends Forever.
  • She, Prinn, Karen, Mike and Max are the only FCs I kept since 2014.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 07:46:36 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2020, 10:50:48 AM »

Info:
Name: Prinnista "Prinn" Quélla
Birthday: September 6th
Relationships: Vana, Nina, Philip, Darrel, Lionel (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Film Fest
Favorite Color: Violet
Favorite Food: French Fries
Fun Facts:
- She sometimes needs to make a diet for her catwalks.
   - She hates that because her favorite food is French Fries.
- She is a social butterfly.
- She has an accent.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Prinn is one of the main characters in my comic, Friends Forever.
  • She, Vana, Karen, Mike and Max are the only FCs I kept since 2014.
  • I've thought of making her a fashion queen since 2015.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 08:36:23 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2020, 10:51:03 AM »

Info:
Name: Emily Sharapova
Birthday: August 19th
Relationships: Unknown
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Favorite Color: Dark Violet
Favorite Food: Pancakes
Fun Facts:
- She wanted to be a DJ when she was young, however, tennis changed her mind.
- Her favorite comic is "Cactus McCoy".
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Emily made it to the top 32 of KCP2018. However, she lost in the Division Finals.
  • She is the first one of mine to make it to the top 32 of a KCP, second was Lily.
  • Her last name is inspired by a famous tennis player.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 07:49:20 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2020, 10:51:18 AM »

Info:
Name: Tom Mocha
Birthday: July 9th
Favorite Holiday: Cinco De Mayo
Favorite Color: Dark Orange
Favorite Food: Cheesecake
Fun Facts:
- He enjoys serving Cherissa because he likes how do the cherry pie look like.
- He likes plaid clothes and shoes.
- He has a pet dog named Spark.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Tom was a part of my false comic, "Flipline: Escape The Night Tamatim's Version".
  • He was supposed to join in "The FC Games: Rule The World", but Jenny replaced him.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 10:38:43 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2020, 05:08:46 AM »

Info:
Name: Silvia Robinson (Real name) Anushka Amethystine (Current)
Birthday: November 30th
Favorite Holiday: Comet Con
Favorite Color: Fuchsia
Favorite Food: Apple Salad
Fun Facts:
- Anushka went for her current name because she wanted an interesting name.
- She dyed her hair blue.
- A butterfly entered the jail the day she came out, since then, she likes butterflies.
Outfits:

Other Outfits (Younger):
Trivia
  • I entered Anushka in "The Anonymous FC Tournament Season 3", and she ended up being a finalist.
  • Anushka is probably the most interesting FC I have.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 07:50:11 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.