Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's FC Archive  (Read 8549 times)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2020, 11:54:09 AM »

Welcome to my FC Archive!
Here I will be posting everything about my FCs, such as outfits and information.
Wink

My FC Discussion Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.0

List of Credits:
Credits to Ianiant for the original idea of Archives.
Credits to Imgur for installing the pics.
Credits to Background Eraser for removing the backgrounds.
Credits to htmlcolorcodes for the color codes, and Ninja Monkey for talking about it.
Credits to Papa Louie Pals for making FCs and Scenes.

Quick Access
Click to go immediately to the post!
Unofficial FCs
General Information
Art
Quick Access for the FCs
Click an icon to go to their profile immediately!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 06:34:23 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 07:33:47 AM »

Reserve
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 05:20:42 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 11:25:24 AM »

Reserve
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 05:21:06 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 11:43:27 AM »

This is a list of the honorable mentions that's not going to have a profile in the archive.
Questions are available though!

Credits to Sokka for the idea.

Trivia
  • Benson and Crissy appeared in Friends Forever, a comic of mine. They were Marenight's helpers.
  • Marenight appeared in Friends Forever, as the role of a Goggly member.
  • Sandro D. Effel "Goggmaster" appeared in Friends Forever, he was the leader of Goggly. Eventually, he got imprisoned.
  • Callia was supposed to be an official FC, but didn't eventually. She appeared in Friends Forever and helped Philip and Anushka.
  • Doris Ornilla is Nina's grandmother. She appeared in Friends Forever.
  • Willa is Mrs. Doris Ornilla's own nurse. She has appeared in Friends Forever as well, and was pushed from the stairs by the Zebrahuman.
  • Gloria is Karen's mother.
  • Jerry is Lionel's father.
  • Tannah is Grace's younger sister.
  • Sandy is Jenny's younger sister. She was entered in Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 as well.
  • Lily is Nina's younger sister. She was entered in Kinglsey's Customerpalooza 2019 and made it to the top 32, but lost in the first round.
  • Sinju is an anime actor. He is also mentioned in Hanako's Flipdeck.
  • Dominguez and Emmy are my The Anonymous FC Tournament Season 5 entries. They had some changes after it though.
  • Toby is my male entry of The Anonymous FC Tournament Season 6.
  • Okla was planned to be entered in Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2020, but didn't eventually.
  • Hou was entered in Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2020. He made it to the top 32, but lost in the first round.
  • Emma was entered in Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2017. She is still kept because she was iconic to me.
  • Renna was entered in Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2020.
  • Nellie is Renna's sister.
  • Carmella was one of my mystery FCs. She didn't become official due to being similar to some other characters.
  • Pearl was first an experimental FC of the Dounteria Pack. She was redesigned though.
  • Calvin was made to be a Moon Mist fan. He was supposed to be official, but he didn't eventually.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 05:05:46 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 06:36:20 AM »

Hometowns:
Tastyville
Sam
May
Roberto
Harry
Mike
Max
Burgerburgh
Thalia
Daniel
Bella
Tacodale
Clara
Fay
Calypso Island
Cotail
Maple Mountains
Grace
Starlight City
William
Freddo
Jocelyn
Spencer
Samira
Ramy
Silvia
Frostfield
Emily
Portallini
???
Powder Point
Philip
Darrel
Lionel
Nina
Vana
Prinn
Toastwood
Bassam
Whiskview
Tom
Sakura Bay
Sarcelle
Oniontown
Anushka
Jenny
Adam
Xavier
Riley
New Pepperton
???
Unknown
Beck
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 09:05:03 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 06:52:25 AM »

Daniel (by woozah):
Bella (by Ninja Monkey):
Jenny (by Petey K):
Jenny (by DokiDokiTsuna) (Coloring by myself (Tamatim)):
Emily with Other FC Penguins (by EndermanTuxedo):
Jenny as Onion Jenny (by EndermanTuxedo):
Grace in the Nature (by myself (Tamatim)):
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:11:18 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 07:11:11 AM »

Info:
Name: Philip Armstrong
Personality: Positive, Sarcastic, Funny
Named Relationships: Lionel, Darrel, Nina, Vana, Prinn (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Pirate Bash
Representative Color: Fire Brick
Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese
Fun Facts:
- He likes Pirate Bash because he enjoyed playing as one when he was a kid in Halloween.
- He's not as serious as he seems.

Quote from: Philip Armstrong
Blah, this is so boring.
Styles:
Trivia
  • Philip is one of the main characters in my comic series, Friends Forever.
  • Philip originally was created to experiment the red-teal color scheme.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:54:09 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 08:16:43 AM »

Info:
Name: Darrel Simons
Personality: Kind, Warmhearted
Named Relationships: Samir (Brother), Lionel, Philip, Nina, Vana, Prinn (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Groovstock
Representative Color: Orange
Favorite Food: Pepperoni Pizza
Fun Facts:
- He has so many phobias, including height, darkness, and reptiles.
- He always liked basketball, he never got the chance to play it until lately though.
- He hates fashion and wears unmatched colors together sometimes.

Quote from: Darrel
H-hey... Dude, you scared m-me...
Styles:
Trivia
  • Darrel is one of the main characters in my comic series, Friends Forever.
  • Darrel's name was inspired by a TV show character with the same name.
  • Darrel's older look featured blue, yellow and red as color scheme and a different hairstyle.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:54:49 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2020, 07:22:35 AM »

Info:
Name: Lionel Kuster
Personality: Calm, Cold headed
Named Relationships: Jerry (Father), Nina (Wife), Philip, Darrel, Vana, Prinn (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Starlight BBQ
Representative Color: Forest Green
Favorite Food: BBQ Steak
Fun Facts:
- Even though he is good at programming, he never hacked.
- He had karate classes when he was in school.
   - He had the brown belt.
   - That explains his really cold head.
- He likes making barbecue parties in July.
- Ironically, Nina and he met in a rainy, windy day.

Quote from: Lionel Kuster
Don't worry, everything will be alright.
Styles:

Style H (Starlight BBQ):
Trivia
  • Lionel is one of the main characters in my comic series, Friends Forever.
  • Lionel when first created was going to be Nina's brother, ironically.
  • Lionel was entered in Speedo's FC Tournament - Season 2.
  • Lionel was entered in Speedo's FC Tournament S3 - Veterans vs. Rookies.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:55:18 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2020, 07:36:40 AM »

Info:
Name: Nina Ornilla Kuster
Personality: Sweet, Jealous
Named Relationships: Lily (Sister), Doris (Grandmother), Lionel (Husband), Philip, Darrel, Vana, Prinn (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Representative Color: Orchid
Favorite Food: Chicken BBQ
Fun Facts:
- She gets ridiculously jealous sometimes.
- Vana and she share the same hairstyle.
- She goes a bit crazy if really excited.
- Ironically, Lionel and she met in a rainy, windy day.

Quote from: Nina Kuster
Aww... That's so sweet!
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Nina is one of the main characters in my comic series, Friends Forever.
  • In her older version, she was blond.
  • Her old design was entered in Speedo's FC Tournament - Season 2. She lost in the first round.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:55:46 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2020, 10:50:31 AM »

Info:
Name: Vanallope "Vana" Pencilson
Personality: Hot-Headed (very), Sweet
Named Relationships: Prinn, Nina, Philip, Darrel, Lionel (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Representative Color: Light Salmon
Favorite Food: White Sauce Pasta
Fun Facts:
- She doesn't like fashion at all.
   - That causes some small problems with Prinn if they go shopping together.
- She is allergic to strawberries.
- She doesn't like ice cream, ironically.
- Being named Vanallope with an A is a mistake made by her parents.

Quote from: Vanallope Pencilson
Oh, what the actual lettuce! This is terrible!!!
Outfits:

Style H (Halloween):
Trivia
  • Vana is one of the main characters in my comic series, Friends Forever.
  • She, Prinn, Karen, Mike and Max are the only FCs I kept since 2014.
  • She's dressed up as Vanellope from "Wreck it Ralph" movie in Halloween.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:56:36 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2020, 10:50:48 AM »

Info:
Name: Prinnista "Prinn" Quélla
Personality: Cocky, Whiny, Sometimes Selfish
Named Relationships: Vana, Nina, Philip, Darrel, Lionel (Friends)
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Film Fest
Representative Color: Violet
Favorite Food: French Fries
Fun Facts:
- She needs to do diets, because she's a model.
   - She hates that, because she loves food (especially the unhealthy, like French Fries).
- She has an accent.
- She is a social butterfly.

Quote from: Prinnista Quélla
Eeeeeew! What kind of fashion is that, it looks awful!
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Prinn is one of the main characters in my comic series, Friends Forever.
  • She, Vana, Karen, Mike and Max are the only FCs I kept since 2014.
  • She was made to be the "always looking good" girl since 2015.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:57:12 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2020, 10:51:03 AM »

Info:
Name: Emily Sharapova
Personality: Active, Kind, Cheerful
Named Relationships: None
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Representative Color: Thistle
Favorite Food: Pancakes
Fun Facts:
- She wanted to be a DJ as a kid, but tennis changed her mind.
- As long as she's a tennis player and all, she isn't that good at table tennis (ping pong).
- It might be weird, but she wouldn't mind having pancakes for lunch.

Quote from: Emily Sharapova
Hi, how's this wonderful day?
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Emily was made and submitted in "Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2018". She made it to the top 32 but lost in the division finals.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 09:30:17 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2020, 10:51:18 AM »

Info:
Name: Tom Mocha
Personality: Kind, Calm, Funny
Named Relationships: Spark (Pet)
Favorite Holiday: Maple Mornings
Representative Color: Moccasin
Favorite Food: Pizza with extra Mushroom (especially by Papa Louie)
Fun Facts:
- He likes Maple Mornings because he loves waking up in the very early morning.
   - Though, the only Maple Mornings ingredient he likes is Maple Syrup.
- He has a pet dog called Spark.

Quote from: Tom Mocha
Thanks for the tip, buddy pal!
Outfits:

Style U (Bakeria Uniform):
Trivia
  • Tom was a part of the comic "The Masked FC". He participated as the Bear and made it to the final six.
  • Tom was a part of my false comic, "Flipline: Escape The Night Tamatim's Version".
  • He was supposed to join in "The FC Games: Rule The World", but Jenny replaced him.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 06:40:07 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2020, 05:08:46 AM »

Info:
Name: Silvia Robinson (Real Name) Anushka D. Amethystine (Current)
Personality: Serious, Thinking, Shy
Named Relationships: None
Favorite Holiday: BavariaFest
Representative Color: Powder Blue
Favorite Food: Blueberry Pie
Fun Facts:
- She gets very nervous whenever she feels someone is suspicious of her life.
- She dyed her hair blue, her original hair color is dark brown.
   - Though, nowdays, some of her original hair is white.
- She is looking after Mousse and Whippa, and always refers to them as the "Mysterious Desserts".

Quote from: Anushka D, Amethystine
Don't you dare do it again. Next time, I won't forgive you.
Outfits:

Style C (Younger)):
Trivia
  • Anushka participated in "The Anonymous FC Tournament Season 3". She was a finalist.
  • Anushka appeared in the sequel of my comic, "Friends Forever 2".
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 06:53:27 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.