Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's FC Archive  (Read 4923 times)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2020, 07:43:18 AM »

Info:
Name: Hussam "Sam" Jordans
Birthday: June 12th
Relationships: Unknown
Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
Favorite Color: Olive
Favorite Food: Burgers
Fun Facts:
- Sam likes wearing neckerchiefs.
- He has a dog bite in his leg since teenage.
- He still has an interest in clothes.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • I entered Sam in "The FC Games 3: Dream Team". He is currently still playing.
  • I entered Sam in "The Anonymous FC Tournament 3". He was a semi-finalist.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 05:09:27 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2020, 07:56:28 AM »

Info:
Name: Grace Oliviana
Birthday: May 16th
Relationships: Minitta (Friend)
Favorite Holiday: Chilifest
Favorite Color: Dark Green
Favorite Food: Chili
Fun Facts:
- She likes spicy food.
- She is vegan.
- She can talk a little Spanish as it is her parents' mother language.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • I entered Grace in "Big Pal Brother 4". She was the winner.
  • I entered Grace in "The FC Games: Season 1". She got 2nd.
  • I entered Grace in "1 Word, 3 Styles". Sadly, it never started.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 10:35:50 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2020, 08:04:45 AM »

Info:
Name: Jennifer "Jenny" Menzel
Birthday: January 23rd
Relationships: Adam (Best friend)
Favorite Holiday: Big Top Carnival
Favorite Color: Crimson
Favorite Food: Raspberry Cookies
Fun Facts:
- She has a crush on Adam.
- She never talks loudly, or laughs maniacally.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • I entered Jenny in "The FC Games 2: Rule The World". She got 13th.
  • She is the winner of my first FC tournament of my FCs.
  • She was the winner of "Best of The Best Tournament".

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2020, 08:12:14 AM »

Info:
Name: Adam Melhem
Birthday: February 12th
Relationships: Jenny (Best friend), Unknown Brother
Favorite Holiday: Onionfest
Favorite Color: Mediums Late Blue
Favorite Food: Mushroom Pizza
Fun Facts:
- He has a crush on Jenny.
- He wishes he had more self confidence.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Adam was the finalist in my first FC tournament of my FCs.
  • Adam was one of my entries in "Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019".

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2020, 05:18:52 AM »

Info:
Name: Thalia Terrence Roberts
Birthday: May 28th
Relationships: Evan (Friend)
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Film Fest
Favorite Color: Plum
Favorite Food: Chocolate Crossiant
Fun Facts:
- She is very smart.
- The famous singer she acts is Mina Kenzes.
Outfits:

Style H (Sugarplex Film Fest):
Trivia
  • Thalia got a huge redesign when she became an official FC.
  • Mina Kenzes is another FC of Tamatim.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2020, 05:25:45 AM »

Info:
Name: William White
Birthday: March 13th
Favorite Holiday: Comet Con
Favorite Color: Green Yellow
Favorite Food: Turkey
Fun Facts:
- He sometimes think that the reason behind his repetitive explosions is bad luck.
  - He thinks so because his birthday is March 13th.
- He doesn't sleep well usually.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • William was originally an experimental FC of that hairstyle and eye shape.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2020, 05:35:13 AM »

Info:
Name: May Sixteenth
Birthday: May 16th
Favorite Holiday: Groovstock
Favorite Color: Pale Violet Red
Favorite Food: Anything Spicy
Fun Facts:
- When her parents knew that her birthday is May 16th, they named her May because their surname is Sixteenth so it becomes ironic.
  - She hates that though.
- She isn't really good when dancing.
Outfits:

Style H (Groovstock):
Trivia
  • May Sixteenth pun was made while Tamatim was making this post.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2020, 05:40:44 AM »

Info:
Name: Freddie "Freddo" Alpaccino
Birthday: April 25th
Favorite Holiday: Starlight Jubilee
Favorite Color: Burgundy
Favorite Food: Chicken Wings
Fun Facts:
- He hates to be called Freddie.
- The best food he ever tasted is chicken wings from Papa's Wingeria.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Freddo means "cold" or "cool" in Italian.
  • Freddo was one of Tamatim's Mystery FCs.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2020, 05:49:12 AM »

Info:
Name: Cotail De Martinez
Birthday: January 12th
Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
Favorite Color: Light Coral
Favorite Food: Berry Salad
Fun Facts:
- She is vegan.
- When she was born, her hair looked like cocktail, so she was named after it.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Cotail was one of Tamatim's Mystery FCs.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2020, 12:25:50 PM »

Info:
Name: EG-971 "Roberto"
Birthday: October 5th
Relationships: Harry (Best Friend), Professor Nurguay (Creator)
Favorite Holiday: Comet Con
Favorite Color: Neon
Favorite Food: Electricity
Fun Facts:
- The only colors he can see is shades of green.
- His mouth does not open.
- He likes winter clothes.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • He is Tamatim's first technological FC, and he was experimental.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2020, 12:38:54 PM »

Info:
Name: Harry Principal
Birthday: December 20th
Relationships: Roberto (Best Friend)
Favorite Color: Pastel Blue
Favorite Food: Honey&Jelly Sandwich
Fun Facts:
- He likes pastel colors.
- He is sometimes embarrassed for being short.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • He is one of Tamatim's FCs that got a huge redesign.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2020, 03:17:24 PM »

Info:
Name: Rebecca "Beck" Jones
Birthday: July 21st
Favorite Color: Thistle
Favorite Food: Chicken Burger
Fun Facts:
- Her missions are top secret.
- She likes gold color.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • She is one of the experimental FCs that got to be official.
  • Her name was suggested by Ianiant, credits to him.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 04:03:11 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2020, 05:18:02 AM »

Info:
Name: Daniel Pencilson
Birthday: August 3rd
Relationships: Bella (Sister), Vana (Cousin)
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Cheeseburger
Fun Facts:
- He has a fear of sea.
- He got his first skateboard when he was 6.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Daniel was entered in Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament. He lost in the division finals.
  • He was entered in Speedo's FC Tournament - Season 2. He lost in the first round.
  • He was entered in Speedo's FC Tournament S3 - Veterans vs. Rookies. He lost in the division semi-finals.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2020, 05:36:08 AM »

Info:
Name: Elizabeth "Bella" Pencilson
Birthday: March 21st
Relationships: Daniel (Brother), Vana (Cousin)
Favorite Holiday: Easter
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Donuts
Fun Facts:
- Her bunny's name is Jumpy.
- She has a nice voice when singing.
- She never had dolls, because she prefers plushies.
Outfits:

Style H (Easter):
Trivia
  • Bella's old design only had 3 colors, blue, pink and white.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2020, 05:23:56 AM »

Info:
Name: Jocelyn Ala Metto "Starskater"
Birthday: February 16th
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Color: Rebecca Purple
Favorite Food: Blazeberry Wings
Fun Facts:
- The star jacket she wears in her shows is made for her by the circus.
- She loves to be the shiny one between people.
Outfits:

Style H (Halloween):
Trivia
  • Tamatim adopted her from Kory.
  • She's dressed as Nina from Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2018 in Halloween.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.