Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's FC Archive  (Read 5365 times)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2020, 09:57:33 AM »

Info:
Name: Michael "Mike" White
Birthday: July 28th
Relationships: Max (Twin Brother)
Favorite Holiday: Pirate Bash
Favorite Color: Dodger Blue
Favorite Food: Fish & Chips
Fun Facts:
- He is 3 hours older than Max.
- He and his twin both have a problem in their eyes where they almost can't see without glasses.
- He really likes to go fishing in a calm day.
Outfits:

Style H (Pirate Bash):
Trivia
  • He, Max, Vana, Prinn and Karen are the only FCs I kept since 2014.
  • He having Max as a twin was planned since 2015, where he represents blue, and Max representing green.

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2020, 10:04:43 AM »

Info:
Name: Maximus "Max" White
Birthday: July 28th
Relationships: Mike (Twin Brother)
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Favorite Color: Medium Sea Green
Favorite Food: Turkey
Fun Facts:
- He is 3 hours younger than Mike.
- He and his twin both have a problem in their eyes where they almost can't see without glasses.
- He doesn't have a pet, though he would like to have a cat one day.
- He sometimes find Mike boring.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • He, Mike, Vana, Prinn and Karen are the only FCs I kept since 2014.
  • He having Mike as a twin was planned since 2015, where he represents green, and Mike representing blue.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 04:38:37 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2020, 04:28:04 AM »

Info:
Name: Xavier Del Rosario
Birthday: January 15th
Relationships: Riley (Best Friend)
Favorite Holiday: Chilifest
Favorite Color: Medium Purple
Favorite Food: Mango
Fun Facts:
- He would love to ride a tiger one day.
- He got his tattoo when he was 16.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • He is one of my experimental FCs who ended up being official.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2020, 04:34:09 AM »

Info:
Name: Riley L. Marcos
Birthday: October 29th
Relationships: Xavier (Best Friend)
Favorite Holiday: Starlight Jubilee
Favorite Color: Medium Violet Red
Favorite Food: Strawberry Sundae
Fun Facts:
- She was a bit overweight when she was younger.
- She is friendlier than Xavier.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • She was planned to be entered in KCP18 in a previous design, but she got replaced.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.